Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Wasn't able to get in last night so I'm reassigning points and wondering where the heck my Magicka regen went.
    have you checked your mundus stone? Those got reset too, so if yours was the magicka regen one, that could be it...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Wasn't able to get in last night so I'm reassigning points and wondering where the heck my Magicka regen went.
    have you checked your mundus stone? Those got reset too, so if yours was the magicka regen one, that could be it...

That was it, thx man
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Right? It's craziness. Remember to check if your Mundus stone went MIA - quite a few people noticed their's was gone.

I didn't even try for IC last night. I was too busy contributing to the madhouse with my own complaints, lol. Tonight I will quest my little life away.. maybe hit up IC in a week.. when I can actually get into a campaign quickly.. hehe
    I didn't even get to play last night - all my time in-game was spent putting my skill points back on all my characters. Now I have to remember to give them mundus stones again when I get home from work tonight. Maybe then I'll try to find some folks for pledges... I want to do more testing of my Templar tanking under the new mechanics. It seemed more or less OK to me on PTS, but I didn't do as much tanking on PTS as I would have liked, so I want to see if I can still be effective without changing much.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right? It's craziness. Remember to check if your Mundus stone went MIA - quite a few people noticed their's was gone.

I didn't even try for IC last night. I was too busy contributing to the madhouse with my own complaints, lol. Tonight I will quest my little life away.. maybe hit up IC in a week.. when I can actually get into a campaign quickly.. hehe
    I didn't even get to play last night - all my time in-game was spent putting my skill points back on all my characters. Now I have to remember to give them mundus stones again when I get home from work tonight. Maybe then I'll try to find some folks for pledges... I want to do more testing of my Templar tanking under the new mechanics. It seemed more or less OK to me on PTS, but I didn't do as much tanking on PTS as I would have liked, so I want to see if I can still be effective without changing much.

I'm I'm online I'd love to do pledges. You've got yourself a healer now!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, after my first 2 hours on Imperial City on live, I must say I had a ton of fun.

The highlight being Killing a bunch of opposing faction in the arena, then killing the boss. I come out of the arena 600 stones lighter, a bunch of them tried to gank me. They could not kill me, I escaped and made it back to my base with 700 stones to bank.

Gotta love dat damage reduction!

Peace out :smiley:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need magicka!

megaphone-clip-art-179098.jpg

That is all.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need magicka!

That is all.
    As the tank in the group we were just in, allow me to say I need magicka too! I was running out of magicka way more than I was running out of stamina... Probably because I kept spamming Puncturing Sweep to help out with our DPS, but that was only because our DPS were having trouble burning down the groups of adds fast enough because they kept running out of resources...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need magicka!

That is all.
    As the tank in the group we were just in, allow me to say I need magicka too! I was running out of magicka way more than I was running out of stamina... Probably because I kept spamming Puncturing Sweep to help out with our DPS, but that was only because our DPS were having trouble burning down the groups of adds fast enough because they kept running out of resources...

I didn't realize that pic was so big... That's what I get for being on my phone. Lol

Anyways how's the popcorn thread been folks? I've mostly been up in the front lines, haven't had a chance to chill out here.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ooooOOOoooo now I know what was "different" about my character sheet.

Guess I"m tired.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of things going MIA....did anyone else notice that they changed stats on jewelry?

I was wondering why my main was light on weapon damage, and then noticed that both my Ravagers and Hawk's Eye rings no longer had weapon damage and instead had increase stamina. :(

Did I miss something in the patch notes?
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Speaking of things going MIA....did anyone else notice that they changed stats on jewelry?

I was wondering why my main was light on weapon damage, and then noticed that both my Ravagers and Hawk's Eye rings no longer had weapon damage and instead had increase stamina. :(

That's why I'm having issues. I seem to recall patch notes on the PTS patch notes that I absolutely can not find in the live patch notes... Like crafted sets should offer less.. Err.. Spell/weapon damage? And yeah, something went bad for regen. I don't have magicka yet I don't see any patch notes that allow me to understand why. All I see are enchants should be BETTEE at VR14 etc. I'm so lost. Lol
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Probably
    Most of what I got out of them was a headache lol
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of Fiddler on the Roof.

as Tevye says, it's a whole new world
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    TRADITION!
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall this before the patch.

v4tbom.jpg

Is this a new 'feature' (BAH! BAH I SAY!) or did the addon that removed the message (that I didn't know I had...) get outdated?

Either way, it's obnoxious. I could get behind a warning for selling stolen USEFUL items (like ingredients, weapons, even looted costume pieces (e.g. Fingerless Gauntlets), but a blue item that is worthless beyond selling? What?

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The warning on selling blues to a fence was there before the patch. I've always wondered why.

I throw my lot in with those complaining about magicka management. I'm struggling with it much more ever. I now consider Channeled Focus non negotiable on my healer. Before I called it a night I swapped Mage for Atronach, I'll see today if that helps or hinders.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, @Reverb included, I started a thread and have had some very insightful folks drop a line in.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/212890/where-did-my-magicka-go

One overly wonderful poster actually explained how even though things such as passives did not change, the math they used to calculate them DID.. so in the end you end up a lower number even with all the same stuff.

Another one where the math changed was cost reduction, which I know for me was probably a big hit.

Another person thinks something went wacky from PTS to live, so going to compare my toon on live to an indentical on PTS and see what happens.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone, @Reverb included, I started a thread and have had some very insightful folks drop a line in.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/212890/where-did-my-magicka-go

One overly wonderful poster actually explained how even though things such as passives did not change, the math they used to calculate them DID.. so in the end you end up a lower number even with all the same stuff.

Another one where the math changed was cost reduction, which I know for me was probably a big hit.

Another person thinks something went wacky from PTS to live, so going to compare my toon on live to an indentical on PTS and see what happens.

I'll have to go take a look at that.

I think I'm past the popcorn stage now. Feeling like what i need is
    whiskey01.jpg

I just have to decide if that's before or after I beat my head on the desk a few times.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

whiskey01.jpg

I just have to decide if that's before or after I beat my head on the desk a few times.

Before. Head slamming should hurt less then.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

whiskey01.jpg

I'm usually more of a beer guy (or wine, if it's with food, and depending on what I'm eating), but every now and then whiskey is definitely the way to go. During my long power outage on the weekend I spent a good long while sitting on the couch reading by candlelight and sipping on whiskey. It just seemed appropriate.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just need one of these:

2_liter_mountain_dew.jpg

Preferably two.

'Sall goooood.

• mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skiserony wrote: »
    I love this thread haha :D

I don't understand the rules here.

I also don't know why this is the only discussion on the entire forum in 4 k.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banging my head against the wall again.

The griefers just don't know when to shut up.

EDIT:

In 4k? You mean 4k replies? I'm seeing 3.1k. :confused:
    Edited by likelolwhat on September 3, 2015 12:29AM

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

its simple, low drama and post popcorn gifs.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

its simple, low drama and post popcorn gifs.

Like so!

popcorn-7.jpg

/flourish

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IapBtka.jpg

I KNOW ZOS! I KNOW!

Your damn magicka and health bars go away if I use a drink! THIS IS HOW YOU ARE MAKING ME USE DRINKS!

*deep breathes*

@Xendyn How'd your head banging go?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IapBtka.jpg

I KNOW ZOS! I KNOW!

Your damn magicka and health bars go away if I use a drink! THIS IS HOW YOU ARE MAKING ME USE DRINKS!

*deep breathes*

@Xendyn How'd your head banging go?

Aspirin.jpeg

Also

Illuminati-Eye-Pyramid-Shirt.jpg

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try one of these @MissBizz

3745739730_96ac419ed5.jpg

This drink might make you feel better. ;)

We used to not be able to get these down here in Oregon back in the day, so for me they are still a treat.

Or if the Kokanee doesn't do the trick....Just do what I do.

Spend some time among "helpful" friends in Imperial City!
    Not only do your Health and Magicka bars go away...but also your TV stones!

Note to self: Always fight in your weight class...and quit running into yellow zergs :p

Edit: Second note to self....learn 2 spell
    Edited by WldKarde on September 3, 2015 4:51AM
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try one of these @MissBizz

This drink might make you feel better. ;)

We used to not be able to get these down here in Oregon back in the day, so for me they are still a treat.

Or if the Kokanee doesn't do the trick....Just do what I do.

Spend some time among "helpful" friends in Imperial City!
    Not only do your Health and Magicka bars go away...but also your TV stones!

Note to self: Always fight in your weight class...and quit running into yellow zergs :p

Edit: Second note to self....learn 2 spell

*whistles innocently

506a907c5a59a66a3e5f1157c8b76acbc82aae51188de58e22f41604fc8d841d.jpg

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @Xendyn

Just next time throw a little popcorn on my corps OK?

We're all supposed to B friends in here...Oh and you wouldn't happen to have any TV stones I could borrow? :p
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
This discussion has been closed.