Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    lathbury wrote: »
    you do know they are changing the ravager set right?

If I remember correctly, the only thing they are changing on this set is putting in a 10 second cooldown on the Affect#5.

yes that along with the caltrops change will make it less effective in the new update i think
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not "That" bad in terms of the changes. Depends how used to the process without caltrops in the first place. the 10s cooldown shouldn't hurt to much imo.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mornin folks
    Todays breakfast is from Albania

hqdefault.jpg

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we close to page 200 yet? These in between pages are boring now.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Are we close to page 200 yet? These in between pages are boring now.

Wait until next week, I'm sure the rest of the forums will give us PLENTY of entertaining things to talk about here ;)

BTW who's turn is it to order the popcorn for next week? Me thinks we will need lots.
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was regarding Blackheart Haven:
    UrQuan wrote: »
    . For that battle I like to go over the plan with my group beforehand and make sure that we have someone with some secondary heals slotted in case the healer gets skeletonized, and someone with some secondary tanking ability in case the tank gets skeletonized. Then it just comes down to speaking up when you get skeletonized so that everyone knows if they need to temporarily switch roles.

Our group tried that - but this is the "not optimized" group that is much more about characters and roleplay and fun than anything else. Yes we do get our act together - but it's more fun (at least the first time) to crash and burn in character than it is to succeed out of character. Sorta - but it does get old fast.

Anyway the time we succeeded, the battlemage/DPS kept getting it ever time, and every time he just kept tinking away (cause all you have are light attacks) at the boss, and every time he un-cursed, the boss was pissed off at him enough to target him again.

So mostly we lived 'cause the archer was taking out the archers, the healer could keep the tank alive and it worked.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    And I thought an Orsimer cook could be fearsome in the kitchen...

And when I said this - I meant that seeing the kind of 'stew' an Ogrim consideres edible was .... yucky.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . For that battle I like to go over the plan with my group beforehand and make sure that we have someone with some secondary heals slotted in case the healer gets skeletonized, and someone with some secondary tanking ability in case the tank gets skeletonized. Then it just comes down to speaking up when you get skeletonized so that everyone knows if they need to temporarily switch roles.

Our group tried that - but this is the "not optimized" group that is much more about characters and roleplay and fun than anything else. Yes we do get our act together - but it's more fun (at least the first time) to crash and burn in character than it is to succeed out of character.
    Nothing wrong with that!
    Sorta - but it does get old fast.
    Except when that happens :p

By the way, I made an orc goblin character (well, he's the shortest orc I could make, and he's the goblinest-looking orc I could make, and I've got him in primal gear) I thought you might appreciate. If the servers weren't all wonky right now I'd grab a screenshot for you...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our group tried that - but this is the "not optimized" group that is much more about characters and roleplay and fun than anything else. Yes we do get our act together - but it's more fun (at least the first time) to crash and burn in character than it is to succeed out of character. Sorta - but it does get old fast.

Anyway the time we succeeded, the battlemage/DPS kept getting it ever time, and every time he just kept tinking away (cause all you have are light attacks) at the boss, and every time he un-cursed, the boss was pissed off at him enough to target him again.

So mostly we lived 'cause the archer was taking out the archers, the healer could keep the tank alive and it worked.

And when I said this - I meant that seeing the kind of 'stew' an Ogrim consideres edible was .... yucky.

My dungeons strategy...
    image.png

And in other news... I miss the LoL button...
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211182/zos-hard-at-work-trying-to-fix-the-servers#latest
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

My dungeons strategy...
    image.png

And in other news... I miss the LoL button...
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211182/zos-hard-at-work-trying-to-fix-the-servers#latest
    That was our strategy last night for sure!

*sigh* I was in the middle of my first ever attempt at doing DSA when the servers went all wonky. We were on the 7th or 8th round, and had been cruising through it with ease (even though 3 of us had never done it before), and we were starting to think we'd succeed on our first try. And then the stupid internet had to go all stupid. :'(
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *sigh* I was in the middle of my first ever attempt at doing DSA when the servers went all wonky. We were on the 7th or 8th round, and had been cruising through it with ease (even though 3 of us had never done it before), and we were starting to think we'd succeed on our first try. And then the stupid internet had to go all stupid. :'(

Ouch
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dang. Sorry about that man, that's never fun to have victory snatched like that.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • ZheinLevin
    ZheinLevin
    ✭✭

There's always your 2nd first try. :D
    NA Ebonheart Pact
    Cuddles the Tyrant - VR16 Orc Dragon Knight | Little Whirlwind - VR16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Boogie Wonderland - VR6 Redguard Templar | Flabby Tabby - Noob Khajiit Nightblade
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Ouch
    Shunravi wrote: »

Dang. Sorry about that man, that's never fun to have victory snatched like that.
    Thanks. We really were doing so well... I think we had only had 2 deaths total up to that point. :'( And now I has a sad.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way, I made an orc goblin character (well, he's the shortest orc I could make, and he's the goblinest-looking orc I could make, and I've got him in primal gear) I thought you might appreciate. If the servers weren't all wonky right now I'd grab a screenshot for you...

Oh very cool! i definetly want to see him!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZheinLevin wrote: »

There's always your 2nd first try. :D
    I can probably legitimately claim that the 2nd first try counts as the first try under these circumstances. That's what I'd like to tell myself anyway...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch

Thanks. We really were doing so well... I think we had only had 2 deaths total up to that point. :'( And now I has a sad.

Aw so you guys rounded up your 4th? That sucks you crashed :(
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

here

6938833501_5b79c3ee1d_b.jpg

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch

Aw so you guys rounded up your 4th? That sucks you crashed :(
    Yeah, Prepper found us a tank who knew the fights. We weren't even all on teamspeak and we were still kicking butt. Oh well, we'll do fine next time... And at least I already got a couple of decent pieces of gear from it.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

here

MY SWEETROLL!!!!!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

here

MY SWEETROLL!!!!!

See? Nights not a total loss, right?

PC/NA
  • LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    HAZAH!!!
    Edited by LiquidZ on August 28, 2015 3:54AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *knock knock* did we move?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

??

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the popcorn is temporarily in the server thread. It will be back here once everything is online once more...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again#latest
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    I poured a bunch of oil in my bed. Now what? just get in there?
    I said figuratively! Well, I guess you made your bed and now you've got to sleep in it...

Buy a new bed

So.. Did we like move? Should I pack? Or are we just, like, staying the night there.. You know, like a vacation?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again#latest
    I said figuratively! Well, I guess you made your bed and now you've got to sleep in it...

Buy a new bed

So.. Did we like move? Should I pack? Or are we just, like, staying the night there.. You know, like a vacation?

Just a little sleepover

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes, I just want to post...

Here's your sign
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-HN900nuw&list=RDCw-HN900nuw#t=18

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think we might need something a bit stronger than popcorn:

5VrSFxN.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i think we might need something a bit stronger than popcorn:

5VrSFxN.jpg

That looks gooood...

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL That looks terribad! :dizzy:

Soo, news of the day is clearly the fact that all servers got taken down on all platforms. That's not very good :/

It is interesting though that this always seems to happen whilst I'm sleeping at 3.00am GMT UK Time.

@UrQuan Don't worry mate, as far as anyone is concerned, if you didn't complete it due to no fault of your or the groups, then the next time you enter is your first official run again. Only counts if 1) You/Team cause you to lose and exit and re-enter or 2) Servers die and you can't get back in :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.