Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well another odd country: Djibouti

Djibouti is a very small country in the horn of Africa. How small? It comes in at just under 9,000 square miles, which is roughly the size of New Hampshire.

It's dinner time for me. Wish I could be eating this:

XkV4Gxa.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)
    Another day, another AH thread...and unarmed combat thread...and a handful of "nerf this" threads.

Breakfast today is from Iceland...(fish? Really? :s )

Img_1827.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Nice.

Well, this morning, I log in and it seems that "One Shot/NErf the bow" is a new flavour. As well as a few "Sorcs are OP nerf them" threads :dizzy:

Did AA and Hel Ra last night. Managed to complete both, so that was fun, and had a very interesting conversation with a few old timers about the Glass Motif and how to make money from it and the horrendous grind involved to get it....Some interesting thoughts on how to monetize in game.

So, back to Breakfast. Today, we shall visit: Denmark :)

Danish-breakfast.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on August 24, 2015 8:36AM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Good morning :)
    Another day, another AH thread...and unarmed combat thread...and a handful of "nerf this" threads.

Breakfast today is from Iceland...(fish? Really? :s )

Img_1827.jpg
    Fish for breakfast you say?
    tumblr_mbr1njq5Ui1rbt6uoo1_500.png

Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4 pg. 101
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    AND COMMENT #3000!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    whyB wrote: »
    AND COMMENT #3000!

Grats!
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    ^^ Nice.

Well, this morning, I log in and it seems that "One Shot/NErf the bow" is a new flavour. As well as a few "Sorcs are OP nerf them" threads :dizzy:

Did AA and Hel Ra last night. Managed to complete both, so that was fun, and had a very interesting conversation with a few old timers about the Glass Motif and how to make money from it and the horrendous grind involved to get it....Some interesting thoughts on how to monetize in game.

Grats on the completion, those are always nice the first time :)
    So anything you'd like to share? The grind on that one has me worried, I pride myself on being fully leveled in all crafting and motifs (I have all 487 recipes in the game so far) but damned if I'm buying it. I'm on a fixed income anyway and I'm pretty sure it will be expensive.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally successfully finished the Blackheart Haven pledge/undaunted.

Yikes that last battle really depends on who gets ... cursed.

And I thought an Orsimer cook could be fearsome in the kitchen...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Finally successfully finished the Blackheart Haven pledge/undaunted.

Yikes that last battle really depends on who gets ... cursed.
    So true. For that battle I like to go over the plan with my group beforehand and make sure that we have someone with some secondary heals slotted in case the healer gets skeletonized, and someone with some secondary tanking ability in case the tank gets skeletonized. Then it just comes down to speaking up when you get skeletonized so that everyone knows if they need to temporarily switch roles.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    And I thought an Orsimer cook could be fearsome in the kitchen...
    This guy?
    600px-SR-npc-Balagog_gro-Nolob.jpg
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, updates....

Well, I spent a god aweful amount of money last night rekitting my templar. I think it's money well spent after some carefull consideration. I finally bought a 5 piece Ravager v14 set. Line of thought was that yes, Ravager will be v16 in game next week, but the chance of it dropping/being given from rewards of the worthy, and the market in general not having any, the prices are going to be mental. This in turn, will definitly drive up the v14 items that are left in the Traders (in my opinion).

Just need to re-work a couple of pieces and should be seeing upwards of 4k weapon damage all being well :) This would still leave me the chance for the new monster set like: Molag Kena :)

I'll start breakfast somewhere completely random today: Japan :)

20100921-ca-breakfast-japan-thumb-500x375-112808.jpg

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @P3ZZL3

Just wondering about your set gear choice as my main is a Templar stam 2H build. Right now I'm running 5 piece Hunding, 3 Ashen's Grip and 2 rings of Hawk's Eye.

Is Ravager that much better than crafted? I've been spending most of my time rolling alts, and am just now looking at starting more "endgame" and PVP. So I'm genuinely curious.

Thanks

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. It's the Proc that Ravager gives :)

ravaging_choker.jpg

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. It's the Proc that Ravager gives :)

ravaging_choker.jpg

Well that will teach me to look stuff up online before my coffee kicks in...how did I manage to not see that!

Looks like I got some shopping to do myself

Thanks 4 the tip.

Love my Templar...I just wish her driver wasn't such a doorknob sometimes ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wldkarde *laughing*

Just a heads, up, if you are on PC EU - there are next to no Rings or Chokers around and they are all circa 100k. There are deals to be had on the other items :)

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm PC NA @P3ZZL3

Looks like once I escape from work (only 6 more hours to go...sigh) I'll be going on a Ravager hunt!

Hopefully the rest of the Popcorn forum crowd left a few for me.

Hurry up clock!
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do know they are changing the ravager set right?
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »

I do. But then I don't use and haven't got Caltrops - so my proc'in has always been based off pure LA/Jabs.

The caltrops change is a sensible one imo and I don;t think it was intended in the first place and the cool down is not the end of the world.

Right now, it's a question of what is better? Yes, there will be options but by all accounts, this set up seems the best.

Although, my one annoyance is that I can not find, for the life of me, v12 Redguard Shoulders on PC EU. So if anyone does have it ;)

@wldkarde - How did your search go m8?

Oh Crap, and here, have some breakfast from Nicaragua :)

IMG_26851.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on August 26, 2015 7:24AM

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@wldkarde - How did your search go m8?

Hircine would B proud!

I was able to find all of the pieces I wanted to get the 5 set bonus, and prices seem about the same on PC NA.

I took my Templar out for a test drive with a guildie last night in Crag and I believe their comment was something like..."What the hell did you do to your character? She's wrecking everything!" Which was true...at least until her driver would decide to be a bonehead.

I can't wait to try out IC next week. I've done very little PVP so far, and I'm sure I'll end up being everyone's favorite pinata, but at least I've got a more viable setup now.

They may take my TV stones, I'm sure they will take my sweet-roll, but at least they will know they were in a fight! :wink:
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news :)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    I can't wait to try out IC next week. I've done very little PVP so far, and I'm sure I'll end up being everyone's favorite pinata, but at least I've got a more viable setup now.

They may take my TV stones, I'm sure they will take my sweet-roll, but at least they will know they were in a fight! :wink:
    Let me know what alliance you are and when you'll be on - I'll be sure to come and kill y... um, I mean help you. Yeah, that's it, I'll come and help you. >:)

Not that I'm any good at PVP anyway...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Ah, that explains much from your signature

Should I be expecting a welcome to the "Someone stole my sweetroll" club soon(tm) to go with your most gracious welcome to the multiple account club from another thread?

Main account is all EP and I would be more than happy to accept your "help" once IC drops next week...

Note to self, remember to put ALL sweetrolls in bank before going near @UrQuan next week ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should I be expecting a welcome to the "Someone stole my sweetroll" club soon(tm) to go with your most gracious welcome to the multiple account club from another thread?

Main account is all EP and I would be more than happy to accept your "help" once IC drops next week...

Note to self, remember to put ALL sweetrolls in bank before going near @UrQuan next week ;)
    Someone on the forums actually has my sweetroll. I've now forgotten who it is, but every now and then I'll post in a thread and then see a post from him in the same thread... My sig says that someone stole my sweetroll, and his says that he has my sweetroll. I cry a little every time :'( The worst part is that even with that proof the mods won't do anything to get it back for me! They're all like:
    Let-me-guess-someone-stole-your-sweetroll.jpg
    And then they just walk away... :'(
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    •The Ghost Ship along the western coast has returned!

Nice. Bug called out on ESO Live. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Someone on the forums actually has my sweetroll. I've now forgotten who it is, but every now and then I'll post in a thread and then see a post from him in the same thread... My sig says that someone stole my sweetroll, and his says that he has my sweetroll. I cry a little every time :'( The worst part is that even with that proof the mods won't do anything to get it back for me! They're all like:
    Let-me-guess-someone-stole-your-sweetroll.jpg
    And then they just walk away... :'(

Muahahahahaaa!

(I stole er... Found it)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ahhh...you're a Red eh? I'll be sure to keep an eye out to "help" you as well ;)

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Nice to see you, been Miss.ing you in here ;)

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been life busy and.. err.. working on a "project". It's tiring. I've been eyeing the forums but haven't said much (I still get notifications when people post here ;))

Also noticed the saddning change to the black rose set :/

@UrQuan I'll be on for trials tonight! (and if any AD NA folks wanna join, we usually run a bit short.. start at 9:30 ET)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been life busy and.. err.. working on a "project". It's tiring. I've been eyeing the forums but haven't said much (I still get notifications when people post here ;))

Also noticed the saddning change to the black rose set :/

@UrQuan I'll be on for trials tonight! (and if any AD NA folks wanna join, we usually run a bit short.. start at 9:30 ET)
    I've got an errand to run after work - I'm hoping I'll be able to be online in time, but I can't guarantee it :/
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh...you're a Red eh? I'll be sure to keep an eye out to "help" you as well ;)

Something tells me I'm going to get lots of "help" next week ;)

And in my defense, my second account has a mixture of AD, DC, and EP. See...I'm willing to share my ineptness with all the alliances. Let it never be said that my characters are not willing to die for any cause.

Actually that's not quite true, they actually get very upset at their driver every time I let them die. :(
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »

If I remember correctly, the only thing they are changing on this set is putting in a 10 second cooldown on the Affect#5.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
This discussion has been closed.