Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    what about buff timers? Does it have that option?
    I haven't played around with it enough to say for sure, but I don't think so. I use Srendarr for that (and I think Srendar and Azurah are done by the same guy, so I doubt they overlap on that), as it does buff/debuff timers nicely.
    You are correct, Azurah doesn't have the buff trackers, but Srendarr is by the same author and that one does.
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    Are Azurah and Srenarr add ons that can be used instead of FTC or do they work with FTC?
    Well I don't use FTC (I hate hate hate the default way it looks, and yes I know you can play around with it a lot to only use bits and pieces of it and change the way it looks, but when I installed it and tried to do that it just seemed like so much work to get it the way I wanted it, so I just ended up disabling it), so I'd say yes they can be used instead of FTC :)
    I had the same experience with FTC. Too many options, and they are all based on FTC's own style, and not ESO's default UI style. What I like about Azurah and Srendarr, in contrast, is that they do only and exactly what they say they do, and fit in very nicely with the default. I much prefer individual add-ons for different things to ones that lump everything together.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a sad day when I have to go ALL the way to page six to find my favorite thread. :(

On a different note...

What has become of our daily morning meals????
    You know they say breakfast is the most important meal no matter what country you are from. B)

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here, have a two-fer

popcorncereal6.jpg

Guess everyone must be busy. I think we ran out of letters and countries on the breakfasts.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy ESO Everyone.
    Just a quick update from my side as I'm crazy busy at the office.
    Not really had a chance to get on to PTS over the weekend. @MissBizz - have you managed to check that clothing request I had in PM?

On the plus side, I did complete AA again, and had my first run on Hell Ra - Little surprised - thought HR would be harder :D - then again, SO next weekend.....*gasps*....

Ok then.....let's have a revised Morning Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner run through :)

Conditions: Any country you do MUST start with the last letter of the previous breakfast. NO REPEATING!!!! - The food choice MUST be relevant to your time zone. So if you are in Singapore and respond to this right now, it would be Dinner fore you.
    Example: I'll do breakfast for England to get us going, the next person has to do a country starting with D

So, here we go :) England - Breakfast:

full-english-breakfast.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on August 17, 2015 8:31AM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy ESO Everyone.
    Just a quick update from my side as I'm crazy busy at the office.
    Not really had a chance to get on to PTS over the weekend. @MissBizz - have you managed to check that clothing request I had in PM?

On the plus side, I did complete AA again, and had my first run on Hell Ra - Little surprised - thought HR would be harder :D - then again, SO next weekend.....*gasps*....

Ok then.....let's have a revised Morning Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner run through :)

Conditions: Any country you do MUST start with the last letter of the previous breakfast. NO REPEATING!!!! - The food choice MUST be relevant to your time zone. So if you are in Singapore and respond to this right now, it would be Dinner fore you.
    Example: I'll do breakfast for England to get us going, the next person has to do a country starting with D

So, here we go :) England - Breakfast:

full-english-breakfast.jpg

I want everything on that plate except the baked beans. Baked beans are evil.

Good morning! Not had a chance to jump on PTS in ages. May get a chance tonight . . .
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P3ZZL3 I haven't been on PTS either, you should check, I think they did the EU transfer - so you'll have your own stuff now (and I won't)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all!

Thanks for starting the week off on the right foot @P3ZZL3

Since it's Breakfast time on the West coast of America and the next country must start with D, I was going to share a lovely dish from Denmark...

But it seems that my brain and I are not on speaking terms this fine AM and I can't seem to get the picture to show up.
    I guess I'm having a bit of a Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz moment.

"If I only had a brain" :/

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there was a post in this thread:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208207/please-dont-automatically-reset-my-skill-points-with-the-ic-patch#latest
    predicting fun times on the forums when 2.1 drops and everyone has their skill points automatically reset. My thought on the matter was that likely it will only be console players complaining about it, because we PC players have been through it before and if we don't like the process, we're at least jaded to it. What do you guys think the reaction will be like from the console players who haven't been through it before? Will there be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, or will they accept it with little complaint?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that no matter what, someone will complain about it lol.

Example, on the front page right now there is one thread claiming DK is still OP
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208474/dk-still-god-mode-on-the-pts#latest

While right next to it is one complaining they have been nerfed too much
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208406/all-the-nerf-dk-qq-threads/p1

Gotta love it, right?

So, the food thing let's see, dinner for me, courtesy of Denmark (yes I'm stealing that)
    photo2.jpg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.

Well, I've decided to stamp ma authority on the Housing post. I just can't get my head round it. Everyone is screaming for housing, which Zos are implementing, when we don't know, but will do, yet they don;t want to be able to do anything in the house.... *shakes head*

So, anyhows, Breakfast from Kazakhstan:)

Breakfast-Kazakhstan-way1.jpg

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.

Well, I've decided to stamp ma authority on the Housing post. I just can't get my head round it. Everyone is screaming for housing, which Zos are implementing, when we don't know, but will do, yet they don;t want to be able to do anything in the house.... *shakes head*

So, anyhows, Breakfast from Kazakhstan:)

Breakfast-Kazakhstan-way1.jpg
    To be fair, you did pick the "What we don't want in housing" thread... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Ok, for the love of god, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Explain this to me.

I've posted and asked 3-4 times now and everyone just ignores the question.

What do you do with a house, if you can't have all the things you would actually want?

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you do with a house, if you can't have all the things you would actually want?

You sit around in it, lording it over people without houses because immersions.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

So as a developer, why the hell would I spend several 100's of thousands creating this, just for that?

I mean, it's madness. People complain that you don't want to take anything away from the "bustling towns" by having merchants, crafting, bank access, etc....yet they want an empty house to just sit around in?

I mean, I see it for RP'rs, but outside of that, what's the point?

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

So as a developer, why the hell would I spend several 100's of thousands creating this, just for that?

I mean, it's madness. People complain that you don't want to take anything away from the "bustling towns" by having merchants, crafting, bank access, etc....yet they want an empty house to just sit around in?

I mean, I see it for RP'rs, but outside of that, what's the point?

Oh no, I completely agree. I would rather the devs focus on actual questing and zone content rather than this. To me, it's just a big old waste of developer time.

The only possible use that I can see for housing is extra storage, crafting and alchemy stations, things like that. I see very little point in housing in an MMO.

And when it does come, duck and cover on the boards as you can bet there will be hundreds of complaints about it not being what they wanted.

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly *shakes head*

Anyhows, post some food Damit! :)

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning came earlier than usual today. I like breakfast sandwiches, though mine never look as good as this:

mobile-9106-1396109609-1.jpg

Methinks there will be a small PTS patch today, yes?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Morning came earlier than usual today. I like breakfast sandwiches, though mine never look as good as this:

mobile-9106-1396109609-1.jpg

Methinks there will be a small PTS patch today, yes?

And where prey tell is this food from? I hope you are sticking with the rules previously mentioned?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I would like crafting stations, but if we're taking that whole list as stuff that's "not there", then character-based storage and display space is the most important thing to have. It's my house, so I want my stuff there. Not the stuff I put in the bank that is shared with other characters, not the stuff that I need and therefore carry with me, but the stuff that I want to keep for myself for future use or display on the wall for posterity.

The other thing that I would like to see with housing, and one of the main reasons why I want it personally, is to design and build my own house, as that's more content to do, and people love content. Such a design-and-build system would function similarly to Skyrim's Heathfire DLC.

On that list specifically, I don't think bank access needs to be there, but I wouldn't mind if it was (I think every city should have bank access, not just one city per zone), and I think it would be odd if there was a random merchant in my house trying to sell stuff (doorstep salesman, anyone?). But I could see a new trading system that could be introduced with housing in which you could set up your own kiosk at your house and sell your own wares through it to other players, as well as set a list of things you would buy.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Now I tend to understand the latter parts of what you were saying. Personally, I think that would be a must to make it work.

I just don't understand the "I want a house with my trophies in it" mob - when there is nothing else to do there.

*shrugs*

Just old...and anyhows, not like I'll be around when the release it.

• Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    The pumpkin head polymorph is terrible. Why not a hagraven polymorph or something a little more lore-oriented?

FACT: People will pay for a character with a pumpkin on it's head.

I thin I would much prefer running around with my head under one arm :d
    Edited by Rune_Relic on August 18, 2015 1:31PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So close to 100 pages! Keep the dream alive
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, I'm ignoring the unidentified muffin.

Dinner from Norway

plate-of-norwegian-food.jpg

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is the dinner I would be eating in Yugoslavia:

rMqu0S0.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work. Well, I'll step in at this point and think about Breakfast in Andorra:

image2.jpg?w=300&h=224

Apparently, most people in Andorra tend to have 2 Breakfasts...

• LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    I come here to read but all I get is foods that I cannot eat right now!? AM NOT PLEASED! FEED MEH!!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a-perfect-austrian-lunch.jpg

Lunch from Austria.

Good afternoon!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    1280d4fd29191b757e65e07d35d5c1215_cozido.jpg

not sure if this image will work but this from Portugal
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ :| Someone did not read the instructions. Where did you get Portugal from? The next country needs to start with A again :(

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ :| Someone did not read the instructions. Where did you get Portugal from? The next country needs to start with A again :(

There were instructions?!? Where?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
This discussion has been closed.