Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Lots of enemy faction all over the place and a punishingly hard watcher boss patrolling around the first district you go to.

I like it though. I was saying to @MissBizz how different PVP is in IC.

See you all there tomorrow, but for now it's goodnight from me, and goodnight from him :smiley:

Yes, I went back and it was different, no more instant ganking. I think I'll see the light and enjoy it ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Ok we are lagging bad out here in Live. PVP and PVE. How is it there?
    (startin to think ZOS just borrowed from live to run pts)

@Xendyn remember how you said "Don't worry, it won't be a bunch of enemies waiting right outside your safe spot killing you over and over again?"

It is.Well, for me right now. BUT they do have it wide open to all alliances..

Yeh that access scenario I figured would be trouble.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Forgot the "My PC is better than yours" comments. lol

I once started a flame war in zone chat because I made fun of someone who spent 4k on an Alienware PC. All I did was tell them I dropped 1100 for my PC that ran better than theirs.

lol you boiled their minds with that comment. People can't take that something cheaper than theirs can run certain things better or in general run better. It's like the pc vs mac discussions, the funny part is that mac is a pc xD
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, mine should be sorted when i get home tonight. Had to format an old drive to install it though..lol

Even better when I tell them I run mine better and rarely crash is ever, and oh...I'm on a Laptop that's 4 years old :)
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 29, 2015 11:11AM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Welp, mine should be sorted when i get home tonight. Had to format an old drive to install it though..lol

Even better when I tell them I run mine better and rarely crash is ever, and oh...I'm on a Laptop that's 4 years old :)

I only ended up crashing a few times so I did alright. Some folks seem to have it real bad though :(

@P3ZZL3 let us know your in game name when you get the PTS up and running :) We shall invite you to Popcorn PTS!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, the Console Text Chat thread got locked after devolving into nothing but insults and name calling. We are again the most powerful, active thread on the forums B)

I had a blast in IC, I don't know if I can go back to the live environment. I spent more time looking at loading screens than I dod playing, but I only crashed once. And most of my addons work \o/. I found more environmental hazards than anybody else in my party, I was the only one that got irrevocably stuck whilst sneaking around, and it happened several times. I would recommend not doing that.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Welp, the Console Text Chat thread got locked after devolving into nothing but insults and name calling. We are again the most powerful, active thread on the forums B)

I had a blast in IC, I don't know if I can go back to the live environment. I spent more time looking at loading screens than I dod playing, but I only crashed once. And most of my addons work \o/. I found more environmental hazards than anybody else in my party, I was the only one that got irrevocably stuck whilst sneaking around, and it happened several times. I would recommend not doing that.

Heh, yeah I crashed once when chasing a sorc (for once I thought I could kill someone) with toppling charge and then trying to button mash jabs.. then crashed loading back in... but then I didn't crash until I was just sneaking in IC. No combat at all, was weird.

I hadn't visited that thread in awhile, sounds like it was the smart thing to do lol.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only ended up crashing a few times so I did alright. Some folks seem to have it real bad though :(

@P3ZZL3 let us know your in game name when you get the PTS up and running :) We shall invite you to Popcorn PTS!

Have a lucky guess :D

It starts with a P, ends in a 3, and has another 3 in it :D

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a lucky guess :D

It starts with a P, ends in a 3, and has another 3 in it :D

Ha-ha alright. I tried sending an invite last night and it said account not found, must have typed it in wrong
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've never logged on, and I'm not on US, it wouldn't recognise the account anyway would it? As the Char files are all NA US.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've never logged on, and I'm not on US, it wouldn't recognise the account anyway would it? As the Char files are all NA US.

I thought about that, then shrugged it off because I could invite Ur-Quan, but, you're right.. the EU thing probably messes with it, as it would know NA exists due to the current character copy.

So, any exciting threads out there today? I'm been bouncing between here and PTS forum mostly.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea, been busy myself in RL :dizzy:

Couple of boo-hoo posts and why you nerf this and that....but otherwise, reasonably calm on the whole all things considered..lol

Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 29, 2015 2:32PM

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought about that, then shrugged it off because I could invite Ur-Quan, but, you're right.. the EU thing probably messes with it, as it would know NA exists due to the current character copy.

So, any exciting threads out there today? I'm been bouncing between here and PTS forum mostly.
    A few complaints about the PS4 patch apparently being 16GB, when it actually isn't, but nothing particularly exciting. There's also a thread on datamined stuff from PTS, including upcoming Crown Store items and some loading screens from Wrothgar/Orsinium.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night I really only had time to log on briefly to make sure I could get on to the PTS, but didn't have time to actually do any playing. This morning I logged on, got to the Imperial Sewers and had some fun playing around in there for a little bit until I got to an exit that took me out to Imperial City. Once my loading screen was done, I just barely had enough time to see a bunch of enemy players running around fighting something (I didn't have time to see if they were fighting friendly players or if they were fighting mobs), before I crashed. Didn't even have time to try to drop into stealth before that happened. Hopefully I'll have a better experience after work.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

A few complaints about the PS4 patch apparently being 16GB, when it actually isn't, but nothing particularly exciting. There's also a thread on datamined stuff from PTS, including upcoming Crown Store items and some loading screens from Wrothgar/Orsinium.

WHERE IS THE DATAMINE THREAD?!?!?! @Enodoc

Ack, yeah, reminds me I need to turn on the PS4. Trying to keep ESO updated for the odd time I play on there.

Ah yes, @UrQuan I hope you get to have a nice crash free experience tonight. I won't be on IC tonight, going to do trial run then need to go to bed.. been up too late the last couple nights lol.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ack, yeah, reminds me I need to turn on the PS4. Trying to keep ESO updated for the odd time I play on there.

Ah yes, @UrQuan I hope you get to have a nice crash free experience tonight. I won't be on IC tonight, going to do trial run then need to go to bed.. been up too late the last couple nights lol.

@MissBizz -> http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/201152/data-mining-new-loading-screens-and-crown-store-items-from-2-1-0/p1
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I get a chance to get on PTS tonight it'll be after the trial run :)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does R not eat breakfast?
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very valid point @MissBizz

R tends to like festive Dinners :) So with that in mind, here's a Christmas dinner in Romania :)

20121224-DSC_6680.jpg

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all!

Hope to see you all on later :smiley:

Not too many complaints about IC . . . Yet
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just logged into PTS, and I'm vR15? lol cool
    Got the guild invite @MissBizz , ty
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice! Looks fresh and delicious... mmmmm.

Found the new console text chat thread -> http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199830/console-should-text-chat-be-implemented-with-the-ic-patch

You're welcome @Xendyn hope to see you on sometime in there! Yeah I heard anyone who has been VR14 awhile got VR15 right away.. I think something to do with filling up the VR14 XP bar. I didn't get it, as I have barely played my VR14 since she became it.

JD2013 yeah I think I need to do the normal dungeons and have a few beverages, then get into IC with a few people. I'll be more relaxed and have people to back me up ;) lol It was pretty fun when it wasn't huge groups camping though.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, we've got someone who just necro'd nine freaking threads on the topic of changing character appearance...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged into PTS, and I'm vR15? lol cool
    Got the guild invite @MissBizz , ty
    Yeah, I was surprised to find when I logged on to PTS that I was already about 1/3 of the way to VR15. Was not expecting that! Of course, I haven't been VR14 very long, so that's probably why I wasn't already at VR15 like you.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gonna take me awhile to reassign all these points on my characters lol

Think I'll make up some pvp pot kits for you guys, too. Detection, Invis and Immovable pots are going to be needed and you pve guys don't usually think about them :)

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think I'll make up some pvp pot kits for you guys, too. Detection, Invis and Immovable pots are going to be needed and you pve guys don't usually think about them :)

They would be most welcome as I am on a new character, as my EU character has not been transferred yet :'(
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Immovable pot? What's that do?

Yeah I was thinking of making up some detection and invisible pots. It is the PTS.. so I can burn ALL my mats lol
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They would be most welcome as I am on a new character, as my EU character has not been transferred yet :'(

@JD2013 I can make you some too :) Only VR5 likely as I think I have found about 3 of the new waters lol

You should open up the guild bank to all members and we can just dump stuff in there. Any of your wonderful EU players need any crafted sets? My VR14 drop set selection is not big but I can dump it in there too.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immovable pot? What's that do?

Yeah I was thinking of making up some detection and invisible pots. It is the PTS.. so I can burn ALL my mats lol

Makes you immune to knockback and disabling effects for 13 seconds. Like Immoveable from the Heavy armor line but lasts longer.
    Also you can add other effects to it like health/stam health/magicka etc.

In PVP, movement is life :)
    Edited by Xendyn on July 29, 2015 4:42PM

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@JD2013 I can make you some too :) Only VR5 likely as I think I have found about 3 of the new waters lol

You should open up the guild bank to all members and we can just dump stuff in there. Any of your wonderful EU players need any crafted sets? My VR14 drop set selection is not big but I can dump it in there too.

Aw thank you! You're very kind!

I could use a VR14 martial hood if that is possible? and a Torung Pact heavy chest and heavy legs if at all possible. If not worry not :-) Breton style will be fine, if it is possible. I shall pay you back in cheese!

Cheese for everyone!!

PS I'll sort bank permissions the second I get on :smile:
    Edited by JD2013 on July 29, 2015 5:26PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

This discussion has been closed.