Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    A Very valid point @Xendyn

So here's some Lunch from the City of Quebec :)

7_pig-out-on-poutine-in-quebec-city-canada.jpg

Ooohh is that that fries stuff I've heard about? Can never remember the name...
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooooooooooooo..
    Meh...**** it..
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thread, is that how it is on PC? I don't think I have ever received nirn from a lower crag survey
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

POUTINE!

it's delicious. Although, that is poutine on top of something (I think a meat of some kind). I prefer poutine with shredded cheese rather than cheese curds though.. melts better.. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Poutine. When it's done right (ie. not just the crappy kind you get at fast food places) it's AH-MAZING!
    Here's some I had a while back in Montreal:
    IMG_0531_zpsjzi6ajvq.jpg
    The 2 keys to good poutine are to have a really good gravy, and fresh cheese curds (no more than 1 day out of the cheese factory, and preferably less than 12 hours - they need to squeak between your teeth when you bite into them).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

POUTINE!

it's delicious. Although, that is poutine on top of something (I think a meat of some kind). I prefer poutine with shredded cheese rather than cheese curds though.. melts better.. lol
    BLASPHEMY! With shredded cheese instead of cheese curds it ain't even poutine!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

POUTINE!

When you live in the boonies and can't get real cheese curds - then you use shredded cheese.. Mr. "less than 12 hours" lol.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So yeh....now i can't remember if that's the same on PC. Do we get crux from lower Crag surveys?
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So yeh....now i can't remember if that's the same on PC. Do we get crux from lower Crag surveys?

I never have
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be assed doing the surveys or writes..lol

But from spending MANY MANY hours farming Nirn I can assure you there is a very particular run in North Craglorn to assure you the highest hit rate and not accidentily wander in to Lower Craglorn :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be assed doing the surveys or writes..lol

But from spending MANY MANY hours farming Nirn I can assure you there is a very particular run in North Craglorn to assure you the highest hit rate and not accidentily wander in to Lower Craglorn :D

I don't think I've accidentally wandered into lower crag while farming, but I have dodge rolled wrong and fallen into lower crag. More than once /facepalm.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

POUTINE!

When you live in the boonies and can't get real cheese curds - then you use shredded cheese.. Mr. "less than 12 hours" lol.
    Hey, until a couple of years ago there wasn't anywhere local that produced cheese curds, so the only place in Vancouver where you could get really good poutine was a place that had cheese curds flown in from a factory in Montreal every morning. Now there are local sources for fresh cheese curds, and off the top of my head I can think of 5 really good places for poutine in the city (1 of which is only 5 blocks from where I live, and the others are all within a 15 minute walk of where I work). Truly this is a glorious time to be alive. For those of us with access to fresh cheese curds, anyway ;)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

POUTINE!

Hey, until a couple of years ago there wasn't anywhere local that produced cheese curds, so the only place in Vancouver where you could get really good poutine was a place that had cheese curds flown in from a factory in Montreal every morning. Now there are local sources for fresh cheese curds, and off the top of my head I can think of 5 really good places for poutine in the city (1 of which is only 5 blocks from where I live, and the others are all within a 15 minute walk of where I work). Truly this is a glorious time to be alive. For those of us with access to fresh cheese curds, anyway ;)

Except I don't live in Vancouver... and there are no places that get cheese curds flown in. I live in like.. a town the size of 2 Vancouver blocks. lol Okay, maybe a bit bigger, but you get my drift.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

POUTINE!

Except I don't live in Vancouver... and there are no places that get cheese curds flown in. I live in like.. a town the size of 2 Vancouver blocks. lol Okay, maybe a bit bigger, but you get my drift.
    For you and anyone else currently dealing with the horror of not having access to fresh cheese curds:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheese-Curds/
    Note: I haven't actually tried to make cheese curds using this method, so I take no responsibility if they turn out terrible.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh that sounds gross (sorry I'm British and don't get it)

It probably tastes gorgeous but ...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh, we'll just stick with our beans-on-toast :D
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be sorry that you're British :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The little things :) I love treasure maps
    •Malachite Shards can be found in Treasure Chests around the world. Chests with more durable and difficult locks are more likely to contain them, but the chests that require a Treasure Map to find have the best chance by a wide margin

OMG @Xendyn yay!
    •Veteran Rank 10 waters can be found in Craglorn.
    We’ve added three ranks of bag upgrades, bringing the maximum possible inventory size up to 200 (this includes your Riding Capacity skill). These new bag upgrades can be purchased at any bag vendor with a gold cost that follows the existing pattern for bag upgrades

These are my favourites, they aren't very clear on the new recipes though
    Edited by MissBizz on July 28, 2015 5:39PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooooo...special fishing...

Fishing in Imperial City
    Adventurers will find the moats of Imperial City particularly rife with fish, more so than elsewhere in Tamriel. However, the groundskeepers normally responsible for tending to these piscine communities are, unfortunately, dead and/or Daedra. Be warned!

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And new Cheeves

New Achievements
    We have added a number of new achievements to the game, all tied to the Imperial City. These can be found under the Alliance War or Dungeon and Group Dungeon achievement categories.

PC/NA
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Sorry that I'm sorry I'm British , I apologise for everything :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And new Cheeves

New Achievements
    We have added a number of new achievements to the game, all tied to the Imperial City. These can be found under the Alliance War or Dungeon and Group Dungeon achievement categories.

And I'm sure somewhere in there it mentioned you can get a pet (or costume, can't remember) from completeing one of them?

:open_mouth:
    •Survey report sites now play nicely with the Plentiful Harvest Champion passive, and will provide additional loot 10% of the time. This includes survey sites that can provide Nirncrux, and does apply to Nirncrux, should you get extra lucky.
    Edited by MissBizz on July 28, 2015 5:55PM
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank the heavens we now get a fork rather than a spoon for pie!!!!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry that I'm sorry I'm British , I apologise for everything :)
    Sorry for making you sorry that you're sorry you're British. As a Canadian whose parents and extended family are British (and I've actually got citizenship), I understand the tendency to apologize for everything :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    •Survey report sites now play nicely with the Plentiful Harvest Champion passive, and will provide additional loot 10% of the time. This includes survey sites that can provide Nirncrux, and does apply to Nirncrux, should you get extra lucky.
    Whoa whoa whoa... Are you telling me that a node in a survey could now give you 2 fricking nirncrux?!?
    Edited by UrQuan on July 28, 2015 6:01PM
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really am pumped for IC after reading the pts notes. From pvp to pve, to reworking some of the item sets it all seems interesting. Sure I know it will change by live but to start with, wow, I mightly happy. It'll be different not having the sprint as a orc but that melee damage, o la la.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And new Cheeves

New Achievements

And I'm sure somewhere in there it mentioned you can get a pet (or costume, can't remember) from completeing one of them?

Lots of Yays! going on here. Love it.

Not so sure I want a Hoarver (let alone a Necrotic one) folowing me around (what does that even look like? lol)

New Collectibles
    We have added new Collectibles that you can permanently add to your collection:

The Necrotic Hoarvor Pet can be acquired by completing the achievement “Imperial City Challenger.” This achievement is the ultimate test of your skills in the new Veteran Dungeons found in the Imperial City.
    The Soul Shriven skin and the Stonefire Scamp Pet can rarely be obtained by defeating the elite Daedric forces and their master in the darkest depths of the Imperial Sewers.
    The Xivkyn Dreadguard, Xivkyn Tormentor, and Xivkyn Augur Polymorphs can very rarely be found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox merchants and Tel Var Greater Lockbox merchants who are found in your alliance’s base in the Imperial City Sewers.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, one spot of disappointment. I was hoping they would add some new Vet dungeon versions like Direfrost or Arx Corinium.
    Ah well, maybe with Orsinium...

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.