Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOL WILL BE FASTER!!!!!!! WOOOo!

giphy.gif
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the dodge roll comment... they were joking on and on and then I had to make a phone call.. *grumble* guess I'll watch it way later tonight
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Over on Reddit they pretty strongly said that VR Xp requirement would be reduced to around 400k - 500k per vet rank.

A 15% reduction actually takes it to 850k; but they're adding two new VRs.

So the actual reduction in overall grind XP is just 2.9%.

Rather than the approx 50% reduction they were talking about.

We are being taken for fools.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over on Reddit they pretty strongly said that VR Xp requirement would be reduced to around 400k - 500k per vet rank.

A 15% reduction actually takes it to 850k; but they're adding two new VRs.

So the actual reduction in overall grind XP is just 2.9%.

Rather than the approx 50% reduction they were talking about.

We are being taken for fools.

All The Best

I'm just confused.
    Edited by MissBizz on July 2, 2015 9:41PM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No AOE taunts ever. :)
    MissBizz wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I hope.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok.....

So info on updates on the 13th....

Other than that they are going to add levels to levels that weren't supposed to exist anymore.....

AND

Make it easier to attain those 'non existent' levels.

2dkbkhy.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agony change .
    surprised.jpg
    how-to-be-happy-300x253.jpg

Increase damage scaling"
    3a85eb04effadff78beb1182db8f84a8.jpg
    e75.jpg

The snip?

Edited by PBpsy on July 2, 2015 10:06PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loving these changes seems perma blocking gone perma rolling gone blinking sorcs dissapearing off over the horizon gone.

cloak may work, agony will do some thing at least.

vr ranks easier to obtain more exp from dungeons though pvp should have had a buff.

magicka detonation might break a zerg as its damage now scales of those hit and they cant block cast.

argonians unsure how that will play out will need to see numbers but damn if orcs arent in a good place.

spell crafting still coming not scrapped

hybrids getting some love

shield pen hinted at.

all in all liking these changes
    Edited by lathbury on July 2, 2015 10:18PM
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Say what about orcs?
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    loving these changes seems perma blocking gone perma rolling gone blinking sorcs dissapearing off over the horizon gone.

vr ranks easier to obtain more exp from dungeons though pvp should have had a buff.

magicka detonation might break a zerg as its damage now scales of those hit and they cant block cast.

argonians unsure how that will play out will need to see numbers but damn if orcs arent in a good place.

shield pen hinted at.

hmmm it will be interesting tanking the manti without permanent block... it may become truly temp healers only and masters resto strongly recommended.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    The plan from day one was to have console and pc versions of the game. So they didnt go "Hey the game is tanking lets make a console version.".

The plan wasn't to give player base middle finger, make the fame B2P and then just not release content for 10 months.

I remember Quackecon and many, many, many promises they made there.

Allow me to remind you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jk7LrLgRfg

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

shield pen hinted at.

hmmm it will be interesting tanking the manti without permanent block... it may become truly temp healers only and masters resto strongly recommended.

its doable maybe a third healer or some off healing dps ;) and obvoiusly some more mitigation. but they reckon they have tested it and if its trickier so what gives the raid guilds a new score to chase as they are resetting the boards too.
    Edited by lathbury on July 2, 2015 11:09PM
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

shield pen hinted at.

its doable maybe a third healer or some off healing dps ;) and obvoiusly some more mitigations. but they reckon they have tested it and if its trikier so what gives the raid guilds a new score to chase as they are resetting the boards too.

True... Many SO runs already go with three healers for manti. And there aren't many more things to use to mitigate... Should be interesting.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any of you seen the rest of the forums guess what time it is

Its-Popcorn-Time.jpeg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we might need something stronger:

krCImpm.jpg

Or this:

5VrSFxN.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I think we might need something stronger:

krCImpm.jpg

Or this:

5VrSFxN.jpg

I like you
    Edited by Xendyn on July 2, 2015 11:50PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its crazy out there lol. ppl have to do new gear. sorcs are mad there is even talk of some of them mage-quitting.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care nearly as much as everybody else seems to about v16. I'm not upset that I'll have to grind my v14s, I'm indifferent to having to get and/or make new end game gear, I don't care that my newest lowbie will take longer to max out. I'm meeting the entire thing with a big shrug. I seem to be in the minority, am I doing it wrong?

I am a little afraid to go back into the forums. I'll dip into a relaxing bath and wait here for the craziness to die down.

festival1_2651257b.jpg
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally watched all of ESO live, sounds interesting.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I don't care nearly as much as everybody else seems to about v16. I'm not upset that I'll have to grind my v14s, I'm indifferent to having to get and/or make new end game gear, I don't care that my newest lowbie will take longer to max out. I'm meeting the entire thing with a big shrug. I seem to be in the minority, am I doing it wrong?

I am a little afraid to go back into the forums. I'll dip into a relaxing bath and wait here for the craziness to die down.

festival1_2651257b.jpg

nope i agree 2 levels is nothing and guarantee there will be new gear anyhow. also overall its a 400000 xp drop from v1 to v16 compared to current v1-v14 and exp is now easier to get.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like more things have changed... How bad is it?

Depends. Adding 2 ranks and lowering xp for them, quite some changes in pvp (no idea how it will play out might be ugly), nes about IC on july 13.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom_tucker.jpg

Good Morning everyone. Happy Friday!
    So, let's waste no time and go over to our favourite reporter, Tricia Takanawa.........Tricia?

latest?cb=20120130155919

Ahhhhh thank you Tom.

I'm here today with a ESOTU player who plays a "Magicka Mage" in PVP.

As you can see Tom, he's not happy. Apparently, his only option of running away, in a fight based environment, is being taken away from him. We'll come back with more pictures of unhappy people shortly.

b0134147_1473558.jpg

Here Tom, you can see I've moved inside and behind me, you can see the previous competitive "Tanks" as they are known, with their bags. IT looks like they are going home. Apparently, this is to do with them not being able to spend 45-60 minutes permanently blocking in a "Trial".

Much happening here inside Tamriel today Tom. I'll come back to you shortly.

Over to you.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading threads right now makes me realize im playing wrong game. All that vicousness towards players who only ask for keeping the promises, all that l2p attitude how the rightenous players can easy grind those vet ranks and cp and those noobs dont understand so they can leave... I really dont have in me anymore. No more grinding for me.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    Reading threads right now makes me realize im playing wrong game. All that vicousness towards players who only ask for keeping the promises, all that l2p attitude how the rightenous players can easy grind those vet ranks and cp and those noobs dont understand so they can leave... I really dont have in me anymore. No more grinding for me.

can i haz your popcorn
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

can i haz your popcorn

sure if you are on eu. But i doubt such a pro players as yourself will have any use for my pennies.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on the EU but not pennies just some popcorn here, I seem to have run out in all the excitement. no idea where the pro statement came from but thanks I guess.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie Claws would also like to inform players who are leaving of a new service offered by this one.

It is called 'The Bank of Khajiit'. Basically you send all your money to Santie and then this one enjoys spending it.

No need to worry about your investment - you know it has gone on buying Santie more bank space or a ball of yarn or fishy sticks.

This one is also struggling to raise an orc. The dental bills are truly terrible!

The Bank of Khajiit - At least we don't mind if you are a borrower or a lender
    (please note: The Bank of Khajiit does not offer loans, refunds, withdrawals, overdrafts or your money back in any form).
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie Claws would also like to inform players who are leaving of a new service offered by this one.

It is called 'The Bank of Khajiit'. Basically you send all your money to Santie and then this one enjoys spending it.

No need to worry about your investment - you know it has gone on buying Santie more bank space or a ball of yarn or fishy sticks.

This one is also struggling to raise an orc. The dental bills are truly terrible!

The Bank of Khajiit - At least we don't mind if you are a borrower or a lender
    (please note: The Bank of Khajiit does not offer loans, refunds, withdrawals, overdrafts or your money back in any form).

Santie claws could be more precise otherwise any potential clients wont find a way to the famous bank. If famous khajit is willing to take some pennies out of my humble hands please direct me.

Edit - long night i tend to think qucker usually. Consider it done.
    Edited by sadownik on July 3, 2015 10:10AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly for any generous deposit made to The Bank of Khajiit. The orc will be booked in for fang surgery as soon as this one gets home from work (about 6 hours time).

In return all poor peniless Santie can offer you is three silent movies showcasing her various business talents

(This is what I do when I run out of things to do in game - stop this silent movie madness ZOS! Release more content!)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly for any generous deposit made to The Bank of Khajiit. The orc will be booked in for fang surgery as soon as this one gets home from work (about 6 hours time).

In return all poor peniless Santie can offer you is three silent movies showcasing her various business talents

(This is what I do when I run out of things to do in game - stop this silent movie madness ZOS! Release more content!)

Haha thats actually pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.