Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helooooooooo...... Can I have your Bank Number please?

5565d11257181.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly for any generous deposit made to The Bank of Khajiit. The orc will be booked in for fang surgery as soon as this one gets home from work (about 6 hours time).

In return all poor peniless Santie can offer you is three silent movies showcasing her various business talents

(This is what I do when I run out of things to do in game - stop this silent movie madness ZOS! Release more content!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBNxGZP49ls
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, it's dangerous out there, everyone is

exploding-head-by-keith-haring1.png

and some morning goodies for ya'll

coffee%20and%20snacks.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @Xendyn just what is needed
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    right guys Im going outside (this thread) and may be awhile
    tornado_tractor_ox_spinning_hg_clr.gif
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »

Watch your back out there
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Watch your back out there

I went out there (even without a coffee this morning). Eeek. I came back.

Think I'll hit VR14 tonight (10% xp shouldn't take long) and then try to remember how to play my VR2 Sorc. I've always been bad with her, maybe I can figure out a build I like for her.. not sure if I should go full out stam or magicka (she's hybrid right now). How's everyone else doing? Any exciting plans for the weekend?
    Edited by MissBizz on July 3, 2015 1:13PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon all!

Has it died down yet? :neutral:

Also, starting a new character. I never have alts, but I am going for a Bosmer NB. I tried the tutorial with it, and why did nobody tell me how fun bows are???
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Good afternoon all!

Also, starting a new character. I never have alts, but I am going for a Bosmer NB. I tried the tutorial with it, and why did nobody tell me how fun bows are???

I didn't tell you because my magical sorc hasn't figured her bow out yet lol Maybe I'll have news tomorrow!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Good afternoon all!

I didn't tell you because my magical sorc hasn't figured her bow out yet lol Maybe I'll have news tomorrow!

Hahaha. I'll check in tomorrow :p

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Bravery award to this man!!

I've had a quick look......

And

27xm6iv.gif

still need to.....

25rjjhk.jpg

BTW

Hi popcorn peeps, I missed the morning again! B)

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JD2013 I think I just backtracked on my VR plans. With my guesstimate of this not being released until end of August/September... I should hold off on my questing for then.

So I figured I'd work on my VR2's.. but you know, that's not any smarter. I play them "faster" so leaving the quests for them when they are better XP will be more efficient...

The best scenario would be to play my Nightblade! Now.. I want to use Bow/Dual/Greatsword... bah.. why can't I have 3 weapons? Decisions.. lol

TGIF EVERYONE!

[EDIT] :open_mouth: And I shall play with no quest markers!
    Edited by MissBizz on July 3, 2015 1:44PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JD2013 I think I just backtracked on my VR plans. With my guesstimate of this not being released until end of August/September... I should hold off on my questing for then.

So I figured I'd work on my VR2's.. but you know, that's not any smarter. I play them "faster" so leaving the quests for them when they are better XP will be more efficient...

The best scenario would be to play my Nightblade! Now.. I want to use Bow/Dual/Greatsword... bah.. why can't I have 3 weapons? Decisions.. lol

TGIF EVERYONE!

I think that you are wise to change your plans for now. Better to level them when the XP buffs hit, and they will be easier to level. Less grind maybe!

I am going to start bow then get dual wield at lvl 15. And I have gone for the AD as faction!

As to weapons, I feel those are the best matches for an NB over greatsword, but I think you should definitely try a greatsword and report back maybe?

Starting from the beginning feels so odd!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TGIF EVERYONE!

I think that you are wise to change your plans for now. Better to level them when the XP buffs hit, and they will be easier to level. Less grind maybe!

I am going to start bow then get dual wield at lvl 15. And I have gone for the AD as faction!

As to weapons, I feel those are the best matches for an NB over greatsword, but I think you should definitely try a greatsword and report back maybe?

Ah yes - well for my main it wouldn't be too shabby, but to hit max then do all the content.. just to have 2 more levels to do without any regular content (for me.. imperial city is not going to be something I partake in often) seems odd.. especially if I have a bunch left to do now.

Alright, I shall start out with greatsword! I want to use it mostly just because I haven't yet.. and I like trying out everything :)

Hmm.. are you going to use you champion points? I am :) Hahaha. OP low level for the win!
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get how all these people are getting so upset? I get their point a little. But wow you'd think someone took a poo in their weaties...

(you'll forgive me if I don't have a gif for that, and I respectfully request and hope that no one else does either)

And good morning. Watching Dracula untold again and working on my Orc Sorc. With the change to the vamp debuff I'm havin a guildie bite one of my alts. Orc Sorc Vamp.

How's that for not min maxing?

Oh, and all these people be all like...
    tumblr_m9g654498E1ry10fwo1_500.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get how all these people are getting so upset? I get their point a little. But wow you'd think someone took a poo in their weaties...

(you'll forgive me if I don't have a gif for that, and I respectfully request and hope that no one else does either)

And good morning. Watching Dracula untold again and working on my Orc Sorc. With the change to the vamp debuff I'm havin a guildie bite one of my alts. Orc Sorc Vamp.

How's that for not min maxing?

Oh, and all these people be all like...
    tumblr_m9g654498E1ry10fwo1_500.gif

I don't imagine them as that cute though. Thanks for the lack of a gif. Yeah, my vamp won't feel so terrible now. Really, my nightblade was supposed to be a vamp, so I think that's a good plan now :smiley:
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well im back the rage is still ongoing recommend staying here and barring the doors
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TGIF EVERYONE!

Ah yes - well for my main it wouldn't be too shabby, but to hit max then do all the content.. just to have 2 more levels to do without any regular content (for me.. imperial city is not going to be something I partake in often) seems odd.. especially if I have a bunch left to do now.

Alright, I shall start out with greatsword! I want to use it mostly just because I haven't yet.. and I like trying out everything :)

Hmm.. are you going to use you champion points? I am :) Hahaha. OP low level for the win!

I shouldn't use champion points as it would feel like cheating a little bit.

But I am going to >:) (As soon as I figure out where to put them haha)

I will partake in IC if I can get my guilds to! Motivating them can be hard :(

This is why I went with a NB Bosmer on AD. I usually have pure magic characters with staffs and ... I love them, but I need change! And this is pure change for me. It'll give me a reason to join the DB and proper Thieves Guild when they come though :#

I do wish they would add a new PVE zone or two just for variety.

Edited by JD2013 on July 3, 2015 1:58PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    Reading threads right now makes me realize im playing wrong game. All that vicousness towards players who only ask for keeping the promises, all that l2p attitude how the rightenous players can easy grind those vet ranks and cp and those noobs dont understand so they can leave... I really dont have in me anymore. No more grinding for me.
    sadownik wrote: »
    Reading threads right now makes me realize im playing wrong game. All that vicousness towards players who only ask for keeping the promises, all that l2p attitude how the rightenous players can easy grind those vet ranks and cp and those noobs dont understand so they can leave... I really dont have in me anymore. No more grinding for me.

can i haz your popcorn

Just went back and read this...

Coffee = spilled. You win 5 intwerwebs and my admiration for the laughter you bestowed upon me.

coffee-spill-o.gif
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand where they are coming from even if my highest is only VR10. You slog for months and spend a huge amount of gold to get what you think is going to be the best gear.

Then someone comes along and blows a raspberry at your efforts by telling you your gear will be second best after all in a month or so and you have to start that gear grind all over again.

If I was that sort of player I would be pretty ticked off by the VR change. I'm just ticked off about lack of new content though really.

It's moving the goalposts I suppose.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are your forum nicks so similar?

Im noticing several people with nicks ending with "b14_ESO"
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well im back the rage is still ongoing recommend staying here and barring the doors

cancel have a better plan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJzHSxRq40
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are spies for the company...

shhhhhhhh
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are spies for the company...

shhhhhhhh

55804361.jpg

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• maxlacab16_ESO
    maxlacab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Whut? Someone said...

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3A%3B%3C5%3Enu%3D4859%3E%3A93%3E%3B34%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B%3B84%3C865347nu0mrj
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were in the PC beta testing sessions - any of them - you got automatically given that stuff as part of your automatically generated forum user name.

You could request to have it changed but some of us chose to keep it :)

I think it refers to the first test session you took part in.
    Edited by SantieClaws on July 3, 2015 2:10PM
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed mine, because I have so much edge. :D
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whut? Someone said...

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3A%3B%3C5%3Enu%3D4859%3E%3A93%3E%3B34%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B%3B84%3C865347nu0mrj

wait wut they are making tea bags for bosmer? Isn't tea against the green pact?
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whut? Someone said...

wait wut they are making tea bags for bosmer? Isn't tea against the green pact?

Alright, putting down the forums for a few while I drink my coffee. It's just not safe around you right now since you are on such a friggin roll.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how crafting is going to be affected by the new levels?

Look ^^ a serious question o:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
This discussion has been closed.