Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is some RNG madness I need to share.

So on Ramoc gro-Azzoral, a fine orc indeed, he has 13 generals in 87 dolmens (18 generals killed overall) did it going through all the zones vr14

on Agroac gro-Uzzugrod, an even better orc indeed, level 43 and have the first 12 generals down... in 187 dolmens...madness

Ain't it grand?
    I still haven't gotten a sniff of the XP recipe fragments, despite doing them on 5 fully leveled provisioners every day lol
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning we are on page 3 [Edit]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_MaryB on July 2, 2015 9:53AM
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, so this is an extract of my 1 Star review of ESO on Amazon.
    The prime cause of most, if not all, of these problems is Zenimax's insistence on "being different". Being different is fine, as long as what you are doing works at least as well as that which you are trying to be different from. Zenimax manage to fail at this with such alarming regularity that the Gaming Industry should have a new term "Zenimaxed" - when a company tries to be so different that they manage to break what should be unbreakable. It would be like a new car manufacturer starting from scratch and launching its headline product with square wheels. Sure, its different, it just doesn't work. Zenimax have failed to learn from a decade of mistakes by other MMO companies, and are now making errors that really should have been long gone from the genre 5+ years ago. It is painfully laughable at times.

And it sums up why I am no longer playing this game.

If Zeni give clear evidence that they are actually learning from past mistakes, both by themselves and from the wider industry, I may be able to be convinced that the game is worth a 2nd chance.

All The Best
    Edited by Gandrhulf_Harbard on July 2, 2015 12:19PM
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Hi, everyone. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums. Disruptive behavior and inappropriate content do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the [snip] @ZOS_MaryB .
    Want to make sure we're all above board here in the PC Thread :)

Sooo, lots of interesting things going on people. What's tickling your taste buds today?

IMG_0917-1024x768.jpg

Also, thank god it's cooled down a bit in the UK. Last night was unbearable...
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

Was horrid wasn't it.

Where I am didn't drop below 25C until about 4am.

Looks today's high will be lower than last night's low: so that's a good thing.

All The Best
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Got up this morning and still 26degrees in living room :(

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting at my desk at work, looking out at a grey breezeblock wall and thinking about the guild fishing event tonight - oh and ESO live too if I am done with the fishing in time.

Really hoping we get some new information on new content tonight. It is July now and E3 is ancient history. Time to put your cards on the table ZOS.

Have a soothing photo of my unicorn that I took the other day. It's all I have to offer apart from ducks and gravestones.

19267221491_7d535b126d_n.jpgRoach by Lisa Roberts, on Flickr

I'm sure there is a meme in there somewhere but my workplace depresses me too much to think of it.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ You're Ruler is very Sparkly Lisa :)

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah that was a gift from a freind long ago. A freind who is no longer with us. I'm not really a sparkly sort of lass myself and the unicorn is really a saucy reference to a certain sorceresses bedroom preferences (as explained in Sword of Destiny).
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the [snip] @ZOS_MaryB .
    Want to make sure we're all above board here in the PC Thread :)

Sooo, lots of interesting things going on people. What's tickling your taste buds today?

IMG_0917-1024x768.jpg

It was awful. I was up writing until about 1:30am and the heat in the living room ... gods. It is not helping my looming deadline.

Thankfully it's cooler today.

And good morning all!

Stovetop+Popcorn.JPG

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Must be a busy day today for everyone.
    Grab and go folks!

017.JPG
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I had to pick between this heat and Coldharbour, I'd pick Coldharbour.

Just for you...
    641947c9c5147036cfbd5a0f6b764989.jpg

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..weren't the forums supposed to go down? Or did the leap second make my time-zone understanding go out of whack?

I'm wondering what will happen.. maybe mobile version will come back up? maybe they'll change colors again? Maybe we won't notice anything! 0.0

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mornin'

Sort of

2dcoWbf.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I'm wondering what will happen.. maybe mobile version will come back up? maybe they'll change colors again? Maybe we won't notice anything! 0.0

That sounds distinctly like the voice over man on this:

Soap_title_screen.jpg

Now, for those who remember this show, you can now hum the theme tune :D

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ..weren't the forums supposed to go down? Or did the leap second make my time-zone understanding go out of whack?

It was down i think for about 5-10 minutes just now.

Wow what did I missed in the last two pages. Looked exciting.
    2011-01-12-0028.png
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    17eivzah7yub3jpg.jpg

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dismissed the notification of that yesterday, but for some reason I thought it said the forums were going down at 11 eastern time... I could be totally wrong on that though.

Here's my totally illogical and unreasonable hope for what the forum upgrade will be: it will include an app where we can link our game account so that we can view our characters from the forums, and make those views available to the public if we choose!

Yeah, I know, that's never going to happen...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan Well, on the basis you can't really read the forums on your mobile device properly yet, baby steps :D

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan Well, on the basis you can't really read the forums on your mobile device properly yet, baby steps :D
    No baby steps! I want elderly man steps! Wait, that's not any better than baby steps, is it?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by PBpsy on July 2, 2015 4:35PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

Ikr?
    Didn't know consolers paid to have people play with them. Maybe I should have done a transfer lol

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

quite like the idea of being a sell sword :(
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Ikr?
    Didn't know consolers paid to have people play with them. Maybe I should have done a transfer lol

I thought that the console crowd was supposed to be made up of the hip cool social popular kids . I guess I was wrong.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

UrQuan wrote: »
    No baby steps! I want elderly man steps! Wait, that's not any better than baby steps, is it?

lol
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on July 2, 2015 5:17PM
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG thank you for that one. I missed it. That was one huge win.

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos have been on the forums today apparently eric wrobel is gonna have some big news on up coming pvp changes. Now if only I knew what 4pm edt meant in the Uk?
    Edited by lathbury on July 2, 2015 5:29PM
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    Zos have been on the forums today apparently eric wrobel is gonna have some big news on up coming pvp changes. Now if only I knew what 4pm edt meant in the Uk?

It means:
    DirtyIncomparableFugu.gif

All The Best
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

How about dance steps?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
This discussion has been closed.