Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!! You dudes take this so seriously don't ya?! Bless y'all x
    Wait... Is there something in this thread that's serious?!? Where? We need to get a mod to delete the offending post ASAP! Nothing of a serious nature is allowed here!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always enjoy humming Kanye's songs whilst reading the BBC Subtitles :)

ojKRws9.jpg

CLICK DA LINK FOO!
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 1, 2015 2:08PM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    Ugh... did nearly two hundred dolmens, and still no appearance of the Ever-Open Eye in Rivenspire. This is getting frustrating, now.
    PBpsy wrote: »
    The best in zone PVE really happened if you had reached Vr zone 2-4 weeks after launch and before they launched Craglorn.
    If you reached VR fast there were:
    -not much spam.
    -a lot less bots
    -spontaneous groups forming that just stayed on and cleared all Dolmen's, WB ,Delves,
    -the difficulty made sense.Not to easy but not hard either.
    -low population but active population. You could get in a delve and be alone for a while and you could do most questing in peace.

Craglorn came:
    -Mobs buffed by mistake to a power level higher than Craglorn.
    -Most WB were solvable but some quest were a pain .
    -Hot fix didn't actually fix many of the mob difficulty spikes.
    -most zone grouping ended / stopped being required or even fun.Get away form my damn WB !!!!
    -many people just left for Craglorn to grind and try soloing stuff. I personally did that. For a while some quests in V9-10 zones were harder than doing Hircine's solo.

A few months after ZOS stealth nerfed all ZONE pve to the ground. Nobody cared anymore though.
    agreed and then they nerfed it all again I remember shadas tear for eg being quite good fun initially. now its faceroll stuff

Shada's tear was actually one of the things the did right at launch. the zone was large 4 wings. severalbosses . the trash could have been harder and all the bosses had some sort of challenge to them. and shada herself was a hard encounter. the rewards were a joke itemization in that dungeon felt like they didn't even try with standard purples. this game is very bad now the concepts and idea's did not translate well and the constant reduction in the difficulty in PVE has removed any value to doing it. i am hoping they do a complete expansion and add all new dungeons with actual loot tables and difficulty. right now i wont waste my leisure time on a game that has no desire to cater to it's player base only sell copies to a disposable community
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    agreed and then they nerfed it all again I remember shadas tear for eg being quite good fun initially. now its faceroll stuff

I hate you for-EVER

/whiney child rant mode off

I intermittently game with a group with my spouse and another couple; we usually get together, do a few undaunted and have fun. We have yet to make it through Shada's Tear. I want to say ... four attempts? Something like that.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not even attempted Shada yet! I need to get those and DSA out of the way before Imperial City launches. Guild mates so often not on to run though :neutral:

Thankfully I think I shall have a while yet!

And good afternoon all!

Edited by JD2013 on July 1, 2015 2:47PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone needs help with shadas, I can help :). (I want to run it on my lowbies with less experienced players... So I can see if I can find it fun again. I love that dungeon.)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    If anyone needs help with shadas, I can help :).

I know ;) I've still got a note in my inbox from you that mentions some helpful things for "next time" - which to be honest won't happen for a while yet - although the Templar 'sorta DPS' has really tweaked his build; a few other things have improved too
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spectral_Lord Seriously though, did you click the link? It's worth it :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Uuugh I'm hot........

Got my fans all pointing at my PC....

Might try this next.......

e0ieq0.jpg

Who needs food?

Oh and Hi everyone. :p
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I hate you for-EVER

I intermittently game with a group with my spouse and another couple; we usually get together, do a few undaunted and have fun. We have yet to make it through Shada's Tear. I want to say ... four attempts? Something like that.

Prepare to hate me more lol. but in all seriousness this may help with some mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839AwdkHrnc
    Edited by lathbury on July 1, 2015 5:04PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if anyone wants to run Shada etc on DC EU pop up :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I hate you for-EVER

Prepare to hate me more lol. but in all seriousness this may help with some mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839AwdkHrnc

Holly crap on steroids Batman. "Help with mechanics" he says and they just gank the boss .LOL

I did do this as a duo but we actually had to go trough all the mechanics and stages.

Anyway for people that still have problems, what really helps is having at least one character with reflects(shield ,DK scales,Templar Eclipse) for the big hit mages which are the only thing that is still a bit challenging. They will almost one shot themselves.
    Edited by PBpsy on July 1, 2015 5:31PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah maybe not shadas mechanics as we sorta skipped them but the others like the one with the sparks.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any way enough of that. How are the rest of ZOS ginger step children today?

red_headed_step_child_tshirt-rd7f239568d264e3c8ed18c1e5e1896c6_8nh9w_324.jpg
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Have you noticed @ZOS_RichLambert has made an appearance on the Forums? :D

Being "on the forums" means nothing unless he starts listening and taking note.

All The Best
    Edited by Gandrhulf_Harbard on July 1, 2015 6:42PM
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Have you noticed @ZOS_RichLambert has made an appearance on the Forums? :D

Hm ...apparently he is very /lurky. :*

Edited by PBpsy on July 1, 2015 7:00PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm grateful for your support of my immaturity
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What up cousins?!?!?!

Anyone play SWTOR and have a guild I can join? Thinking of getting back into it.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    What up cousins?!?!?!

Anyone play SWTOR and have a guild I can join? Thinking of getting back into it.

EU or NA?

Rep or Imp?

All The Best
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What up cousins?!?!?!

EU or NA?

Rep or Imp?

All The Best

NA - Both of my lvl 50's are on Shadowlands, but with the 12x XP bonus going on I'd roll a new toon on another server.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA - Both of my lvl 50's are on Shadowlands, but with the 12x XP bonus going on I'd roll a new toon on another server.

Mmm, I'm on EU Red Eclipse. Don't really have a guild as such, just my toons and those of my cousin.

All The Best
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I'm melting.........

and this is soooooo cute........

2rrausm.gif

Room for one more?
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    OMG I'm melting.........

and this is soooooo cute........

2rrausm.gif

Room for one more?

Ok that is about the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, the forums will be down tomorrow... on the "secondst" (2st?) of July...

I like their typo there.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm melting in the weather.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knaxia wrote: »
    Oh my god, the forums will be down tomorrow... on the "secondst" (2st?) of July...

I like their typo there.

lol looks like the fixed it tho.
    Also damn, that's right in the middle of my morning rounds.

For those that are too hot
    you-know-its-hot-when-9-101.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any way enough of that. How are the rest of ZOS ginger step children today?

red_headed_step_child_tshirt-rd7f239568d264e3c8ed18c1e5e1896c6_8nh9w_324.jpg

Woo! I graduated to a 5 star finally. Now if i could get some money and get a new hdd for my pc so I can reinstall ESO I'll be in good shape. I'm sure my guilds have dumped me by now XD.
    5+star.png
    More like:
    popcorn_tub_large.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloading SWTOR :smiley:

Edit:

The download is so much faster than ESO!
    Edited by JD2013 on July 1, 2015 10:30PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a depressing day reviewing all my notes on "I don't get this" for my NP test.

Found an appropriate refreshment choice though:

4BVaUJU.jpg
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is some RNG madness I need to share.

So on Ramoc gro-Azzoral, a fine orc indeed, he has 13 generals in 87 dolmens (18 generals killed overall) did it going through all the zones vr14

on Agroac gro-Uzzugrod, an even better orc indeed, level 43 and have the first 12 generals down... in 187 dolmens...madness
This discussion has been closed.