Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    As for crafting, I think they should change the mats around a bit.

I'm still dissapointed that you don't have to gather (and possibly refine) dadric husks for daedric armor - and having played way too long in Morrowind (SkyWind Lives!!) I also want to use the dropped stuff from assassin beetles and lightning bugs (it's not called chitin is it?) to make armor

OMFG

Just went on the wiki to see if the drops of creatures were listed and found:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Scamp

CREEPER is in ESO!!!

I'm totally playing my EB dunmer to night. I gotta see this.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Oh my:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190519/lost-all-motivation-to-play-anymore#latest

How much do you have to play to get to VR14 in under a month??? :neutral:

More than me and I used to be a daily player since launch. He had to have just ground the heck out of it.

I don't get it. I get to spend more time on these forums than the game! Is it just me who can't sit on a game any longer than about 3 - 4 hours at one time?

@MissBlizz It surely is haha
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190519/lost-all-motivation-to-play-anymore#latest

More than me and I used to be a daily player since launch. He had to have just ground the heck out of it.

I don't get it. I get to spend more time on these forums than the game! Is it just me who can't sit on a game any longer than about 3 - 4 hours at one time?

Yeah, that part is just you. I sit down at the game for longer, it just seems I do a LOT of stuff that credits me absolutely 0 xp.. haha

I'm at work.. forum game during the day, ESO at night ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my:

Yeah, that part is just you. I sit down at the game for longer, it just seems I do a LOT of stuff that credits me absolutely 0 xp.. haha

Ah see I work so many hours. Thankfully I work freelance so don't go into an office ;) but there's periods where it takes me away from my computer, as does being in a long distance relationship. Boo!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my:

Ah see I work so many hours. Thankfully I work freelance so don't go into an office ;) but there's periods where it takes me away from my computer, as does being in a long distance relationship. Boo!

Yeah 7am-4pm (or 5pm when it's busy) is pretty good for me :)

Although, I do enjoy summer so the sun has been keeping me from ESO. Wakesurfing is just too much fun :)

giphy.gif
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my:

Yeah 7am-4pm (or 5pm when it's busy) is pretty good for me :)

Although, I do enjoy summer so the sun has been keeping me from ESO. Wakesurfing is just too much fun :)

giphy.gif

Ah the sun has been glorious. Sat in the garden with a pimms and a smoke after being sat at the comp.

Also you win cutest GIF of the day. Have a cookie or two. :smiley:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do a LOT of stuff that credits me absolutely 0 xp.. haha

Yup. I'm right there with you.

Checking mail, wandering around, doing writs. taking screenshots. Deconstructing my accumulated crap from two accounts. Putting something in the guild bank so i don't get booted....

Heck I've been known to play around in character creation for hours and not actually save anything from it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you game together?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Do you game together?

My other half has a PS4. I have one too, and we both have ESO for it but we tend to play Diablo III a lot together instead haha. They're not the biggest ES fan. We also play DCU: Online together.

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh my:

This one just keeps getting better lol
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I'm back put the vamp thread up but will get lost amongst all the mage-quit threads
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get all the Mage-Quit. My main is a Sorc and I've always just found a way around the nerfs and adapted play style. Am I too reasonable?? Haha
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    and I'm back put the vamp thread up but will get lost amongst all the mage-quit threads

I thought it was the tanks that were quitting this time lol
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get all the Mage-Quit. My main is a Sorc and I've always just found a way around the nerfs and adapted play style. Am I too reasonable?? Haha

yes definitely to reasonable to be on the forums atm. stay in here where its safe and pray none of the other sorcs hear you talking like that.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was the tanks that were quitting this time lol

yeah those too apparently everything is impossible without block casting even though it was said clearly that they have player tested it and its not.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0gjuTAaTUw

for the whole place today

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thats awesome. This gif is getting a lot of play today from me

1430265594-41806-emma-stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thats awesome. This gif is getting a lot of play today from me

1430265594-41806-emma-stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

Ahahaa, I need more awesome gifs. Work is terrible today. :(
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry had to put the cute but confused puppy up again......

27xm6iv.jpg

Also when I asked about Crafting and VR16, I was actually more interested in Enchanting, Alchemy and Provisioning......

I know provisioning recently had VR10 recipes added.

However especially with Enchanting(but also with the other two) I feel that one level(Monumental) of Glyph to cover six levels of character improvement is not enough. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

27xm6iv.jpg

Also when I asked about Crafting and VR16, I was actually more interested in Enchanting, Alchemy and Provisioning......

However especially with Enchanting(but also with the other two) I feel that one level(Monumental) of Glyph to cover six levels of character improvement is not enough. :)

Good call. Hmm.. and if they added more runes/water.. where would it be? Surely not in IC in scary Cyrodiil right?
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

27xm6iv.jpg

Good call. Hmm.. and if they added more runes/water.. where would it be? Surely not in IC in scary Cyrodiil right?

OMG I hadn't thought of that......

Forced to PVP for crafting mats......

Can you imagine the Threads?

so7jgy.jpg

>:)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

27xm6iv.jpg

so7jgy.jpg

I'd bring out torches and pitchforks for that one. lol

Don't worry... we don't even have V10 potions yet, pretty sure they won't be upping potions/provisioning for the new ranks :p
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

27xm6iv.jpg

so7jgy.jpg

I'd bring out torches and pitchforks for that one. lol

Don't worry... we don't even have V10 potions yet, pretty sure they won't be upping potions/provisioning for the new ranks :p

But, but.....

When you enchant your first VR10 piece with a Monumental Glyph you think ''wow that's a nice bonus''

By the time you get to VR14 it's more of a ''Meh is that all'' reaction.....

The same bonus at VR16 is going to be pretty disappointing. :(

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Time to go play some ESO......

I leave you with this.......

wve5xd.jpg

Brave or Stupid?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No you are not too reasonable. You might just be lacking any reason at all.

Everyone that has been here since the start has adapted to changes countless times ,since they were reasonable and at the time the changes appeared to have some reason.

The usual reasons for changes were : PVP balance, Stam/Mag balance, and improved PVP performance. After all those changes, all that adapting and all that being reasonable stuff nothing was really solved. The PVP is more unbalanced than ever, the pvp performance is more atrocious than ever, and the PVE stam/magicka balance only meant adding some stamina options at the expense of a few magika options that were never that strong but still some of us liked them.

What I do not get is why not more people are whining about these announced changes. Actually I know most reasonable people that cared, already left.
    Edited by PBpsy on July 3, 2015 7:15PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    added this to a thread just to get some happiness. Didn't say a word. I am restricting myself from any kind of forum dialogue outside of this thread.
    giphy.gif
    IT'S SCARY OUT THERE!!!!!
    giphy.gif

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tiptoe.jpg

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Clearly!

Why aren't you complaining more .... oh wait... you've been eating the special popcorn, haven't you?

M2DsiTT.jpg
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]ZAp33GA.jpg
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, why didn't you guys tell me Deltia posted something? You're supposed to keep my up to date! lol JK. I'm actually quite surprised - I remember when he actually defended advertising the senche with server messages *shakes head*

Well, off for supper, then see some fam.. THEN eso night! WOO! Going to hit VR14 then check out my NB!

Any big plans for the weekend folks? ESO or otherwise?

giphy.gif

This gif reminds my my pc chair started squeaking lately :(
This discussion has been closed.