Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new content?

1363014318_tumblr_m4ktg008Ni1qkwym7.gif
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Morning All......

This morning I wandered downstairs and stubbed my toe on an air compressor in my hall.....

Interestingly the one that had just woken me up!!

I then played dodgems with a jet washer whilst trying to access my kitchen!!

Next I had to move the myriad of battery chargers and volt meters to make enough room on the work surface to make my early morning cuppa..........

I suppose I should just be grateful the tank and wheels are no longer in my kitchen but are actually back on the bike where they belong. :D

So...you live in a garage?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Vet dungeons I imagine many guilds would take you, including my own and another I am in. Trials, that may be a bit tougher. Are you NA? I know a good guild that is now leaning towards end game and is cool for teaching (and they go for leaderboards when not teaching)

I may take you up on that, ty. I'll send you a pm here when I get a chance.

Shunravi wrote: »
    well if you need help I can help you out. I'm on NA. No teabagging I promise. And I'm always good for helping people learn a role :).

I appreciate the offer, never healed other than pvp. I was going to try something new here, then my safe people...poofed lol
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Morning All......

This morning I wandered downstairs and stubbed my toe on an air compressor in my hall.....

Next I had to move the myriad of battery chargers and volt meters to make enough room on the work surface to make my early morning cuppa..........

I suppose I should just be grateful the tank and wheels are no longer in my kitchen but are actually back on the bike where they belong. :D

Happy I'm not the only one who thought that...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those frustrating moments:

LdkUU9B.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning All......

Hey, I've often got an air compressor lying around in my apartment when I forget to put it away (read as: I was too lazy to put it away)... Not the other stuff, but an air compressor isn't that unusual to have sitting around is it?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finally done. Apparently every time I killed a Daedra, it'd only give me 1 exp for the Fighter's Guild. Just killed 2,390 Daedra to get to level 10.

I need some sunlight.

Well... did you at least get one of the ...

399f1b785a2f05263b4f9ebc1380168fdc8f01d2ca31e606120d5bad70d6c2da.jpg

achievements?

Put on some sunblock too.. will probably need it after that much time indoors ;)

UrQuan wrote: »
    Morning All......

Hey, I've often got an air compressor lying around in my apartment when I forget to put it away (read as: I was too lazy to put it away)... Not the other stuff, but an air compressor isn't that unusual to have sitting around is it?

Alright, apartment.. I guess I could envision it. To me that's something I keep in my garage.. and use in my garage.. what the heck do you use an air compressor in your apartment for? lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what the heck do you use an air compressor in your apartment for? lol

Don't ask; her name is Lucinda and she has a nun's outfit on.

LOL

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the heck do you use an air compressor in your apartment for? lol

Don't ask; her name is Lucinda and she has a nun's outfit on.

LOL

All The Best

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahaha *breathes in* AHAHAHAHA!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finally done. Apparently every time I killed a Daedra, it'd only give me 1 exp for the Fighter's Guild. Just killed 2,390 Daedra to get to level 10.

I need some sunlight.

Well... did you at least get one of the ...

399f1b785a2f05263b4f9ebc1380168fdc8f01d2ca31e606120d5bad70d6c2da.jpg

achievements?

Put on some sunblock too.. will probably need it after that much time indoors ;)

UrQuan wrote: »
    Morning All......

Alright, apartment.. I guess I could envision it. To me that's something I keep in my garage.. and use in my garage.. what the heck do you use an air compressor in your apartment for? lol
    How else am I supposed to use my airbrush? I mean, I guess I could use cans of compressed air, but then you can't control the pressure properly, and my blending would definitely suffer. You really don't want the same PSI when you're doing a basecoat as you do when you're doing highlights!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Garages have less crap in them than my house!!

On the plus side my Hubby can fix absolutely anything, he's even taught himself how to build and repair PC's, he has been my saviour on several occasions. :)

A few years ago...... probably 20 or so, we had a washing machine that only functioned because of a Baked Bean can! :)

On another topic I finally got an AA completion tonight, we were a rag tag bunch that shouldn't have survived BUT we did.....

YAY!!!

Another big plus I met a whole new group of cool players. :)

20zpn3o.jpg
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/189067/

I really wish we were able to comment on that post so we could all laugh at the fact a leap second may mess everything up lol

Congrats @freespirit that is awesome news! Always great to make friends and know you don't need the "best of the best" to complete content and have a good time!

Yeah - my last washer I "repaired" myself. I just ended up completely bypassing the lid switch.. so the thing wouldn't stop if you opened the lid lol

Looks like it gets to be a late night for me :) Holiday in Canada tomorrow! WOO! Maybe I can get to vamp 5 ;)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently tomorrow is also international joke day

http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/July/intljokeday.htm
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/189067/

I really wish we were able to comment on that post so we could all laugh at the fact a leap second may mess everything up lol

Congrats @freespirit that is awesome news! Always great to make friends and know you don't need the "best of the best" to complete content and have a good time!

Yeah - my last washer I "repaired" myself. I just ended up completely bypassing the lid switch.. so the thing wouldn't stop if you opened the lid lol

Looks like it gets to be a late night for me :) Holiday in Canada tomorrow! WOO! Maybe I can get to vamp 5 ;)

Kinda feels like Y2K all over again. So many worried over nothing.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console players willing to pay for skyshard and lore book maps.

I have no words for that.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Shosuro_616
    Wow!!! You dudes take this so seriously don't ya?! Bless y'all x
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!! You dudes take this so seriously don't ya?! Bless y'all x

LOL wut?
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

That would take all of 15 minutes to make them and distribute :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were asking about Sage leaving ZOS a few pages back, apparently it has to do with his LinkedIn account. Looks like he's supposed to be moving to Gearbox.

gamepolitics.com/2015/06/29/paul-sage-leaves-zenimax-gearbox

And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old news dude :) There is like a 15 page thread dedicated to it that ZOS have sunk :)

• hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

I do... but I only just came off being yellow carded with Warning Level 2 and don't want to go back in the doghouse so quickly :smiley:
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Old news dude :) There is like a 15 page thread dedicated to it that ZOS have sunk :)

I don't get out much :p seeing it 2 pages ago was the first I had heard of it. I had done a quick search and that's what I came up with. Ah well.
    funny_popcorn_by_hothcold-d3aqjg4.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after 60 max prov writs I got my first fragment (VI)

Right before servers went down. I put it in my bank quick thinkin that if there was a 20 second hic up that I would lose it. (total worry wart)

celebration.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on July 1, 2015 11:07AM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz cory
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    gratz cory

Always freaks me out when folks address me by my first name...then I realize it's in my user id.

I kinda like it :)

And thank you :)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    gratz cory

Always freaks me out when folks address me by my first name...then I realize it's in my user id.

I kinda like it :)

And thank you :)

It's worse when it's not in your username. Had that happen in another forum and found out you had to manually turn off displaying certain things in privacy settings. Even still, someone had to dig into my profile pretty deep to find it so it's a bit off putting.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you noticed @ZOS_RichLambert has made an appearance on the Forums? :D

• Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Have you noticed @ZOS_RichLambert has made an appearance on the Forums? :D

Yeah, he's pretty cool lurker and I know a summon ritual to call him. Can share it in PM :D
    Edited by Fecius on July 1, 2015 1:12PM
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Yeah, he's pretty cool lurker and I know a summon ritual to call him. Can share it in PM :D

Wonder if it's the same as mine :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @coryevans_3b14_ESO on the fragment! Day off today, looks like rain :(

Buuut that means more ESO. Time to carry on my mission to save all the goats in Alik'r!
This discussion has been closed.