Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    What's this that I am hearing that Paul Sage has left Zenimax?

spaghettios500.jpg?width=500&height=341

I read that on Reddit yesterday.. where you been?

Oooh - update everyone. I think I am getting a lot better at being a vampire! And I think I'm already level 3! Also done Rivenspire - and 25% to go until VR14! Bring it on Alik'r! Save the baby goats!
    You know you're going to have to feed that baby goat to the snake soon...
    https://youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc
    Edited by UrQuan on June 29, 2015 8:33PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Oooh - update everyone. I think I am getting a lot better at being a vampire! And I think I'm already level 3! Also done Rivenspire - and 25% to go until VR14! Bring it on Alik'r! Save the baby goats!

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

@JD2013 Don't worry, I was just bugging. I happened to scan over Reddit the last couple days - but really, it's not my normal go-to.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

@JD2013 Don't worry, I was just bugging. I happened to scan over Reddit the last couple days - but really, it's not my normal go-to.

Yeah, Reddit is okay I guess, but ... meh.

Is Imperial City here yet? :smiley: haha and how are you, MissBlizz?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

My guess is PTS late July/early August.

I've been great! Closing in on my first VR14, getting used to vamp (just for the achievement), and only 2 more Caldwell Gold zones! (I love questing)

How have you been? Excited to NOT hear random people gathering runes halfway across the zone? I sure am. haha. Oh, and just found out it's a holiday on Wednesday! WOO! Day off work!
    Edited by MissBizz on June 29, 2015 8:52PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

I've been great! Closing in on my first VR14, getting used to vamp (just for the achievement), and only 2 more Caldwell Gold zones! (I love questing)

How have you been? Excited to NOT hear random people gathering runes halfway across the zone? I sure am. haha. Oh, and just found out it's a holiday on Wednesday! WOO! Day off work!

I am pretty darn good thank you. Gonna try find a group for Craglorn in a bit. After more work. Sigh. Deadlines, man.

I am definitely excited by that! I have played a few of PS4 ... god, I had to turn off zone chat. It's a cesspit. And guilds are not much better than that. No more of that for me!

And grats! You can do it! VR14 is a huge thing! ... Shame about the reward :/

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

I am pretty darn good thank you. Gonna try find a group for Craglorn in a bit. After more work. Sigh. Deadlines, man.

I am definitely excited by that! I have played a few of PS4 ... god, I had to turn off zone chat. It's a cesspit. And guilds are not much better than that. No more of that for me!

I ran into a problem though.. I have a rule of of not having more than 3 toons until one gets to max (then I have a NB made I wanna try out) question is.. Do I start that new NB when I hit VR14.. or do I wait until I'm done Caldwell Gold.. or.. wait until I actually finish Craglorn?

I always imagined I'd be done all of that before VR14.. not 2 zones left of gold and still all of Crag when I hit VR14.. lol
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! No, I mean I don't know. Your question made me think of an answer--which wouldn't be a helpful one, actually--and led me to an awesome character name.

Don't keep all the awesome thoughts to yourself! Share! You know, after you make the toon with name so it won't get ninja'd.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

I ran into a problem though.. I have a rule of of not having more than 3 toons until one gets to max (then I have a NB made I wanna try out) question is.. Do I start that new NB when I hit VR14.. or do I wait until I'm done Caldwell Gold.. or.. wait until I actually finish Craglorn?

I always imagined I'd be done all of that before VR14.. not 2 zones left of gold and still all of Crag when I hit VR14.. lol

I got to VR14 before finishing Gold too. Quite a bit before.

Start after Craglorn :smiley: see everything on one toon first!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

Good call - if I get to Crag I can work on my other 2 toons if I'm not running pledges/DSA or have a group to do group Crag quests. Those poor little ones are just at VR2.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

I've got 1 character who is, as of last night, a VR9 who is 97.5% of the way to VR10, and hasn't quite finished the last Silver zone... So I'm confident that he'll be VR10 before even starting on the Cadwell's Gold zones, because I know I've got 2 more side quests to do in The Rift, plus the last quest of the EP storyline. Somehow I think he's going to hit VR14 long before finishing Gold.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

I've got 1 character who is, as of last night, a VR9 who is 97.5% of the way to VR10, and hasn't quite finished the last Silver zone... So I'm confident that he'll be VR10 before even starting on the Cadwell's Gold zones, because I know I've got 2 more side quests to do in The Rift, plus the last quest of the EP storyline. Somehow I think he's going to hit VR14 long before finishing Gold.

And this is why I'm so confused when people say they can't even get 1 vet level per zone. Play the darn game folks. lol. Go have fun - run dungeons - go kill things with friends etc.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT!

Patience!

And this is why I'm so confused when people say they can't even get 1 vet level per zone. Play the darn game folks. lol. Go have fun - run dungeons - go kill things with friends etc.
    And of course, my other VR9 is only about 1/4 of the way through Stonefalls (the first full Gold zone for him), so yeah... If you do pretty much everything and kill just about everything you come across, you should out-level the vet zones. I think the big difference between the 2 VR9s I have is that the one who is going to hit VR10 before even starting Gold has done quite a few more group dungeons.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! No, I mean I don't know. Your question made me think of an answer--which wouldn't be a helpful one, actually--and led me to an awesome character name.

Don't keep all the awesome thoughts to yourself! Share! You know, after you make the toon with name so it won't get ninja'd.
    My answer was what Obi-Wan Kenobi said; "Act on instinct." See? It was a crappy answer.

Anyway, it made me think of the name "Sith Lord Revan" and it was available.
    Ah, the Revanchist! Did you ever read the comic series set during his rise to lead the Jedi who broke with the council to fight the Mandalorians? It wasn't based around him (he was a background character in it), but it was really good.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My answer was what Obi-Wan Kenobi said; "Act on instinct." See? It was a crappy answer.

Anyway, it made me think of the name "Sith Lord Revan" and it was available.
    Ah, the Revanchist! Did you ever read the comic series set during his rise to lead the Jedi who broke with the council to fight the Mandalorians? It wasn't based around him (he was a background character in it), but it was really good.
    I haven't, unfortunately. But I've been wanting to read it for a long time.
    I haven't read all of the Star Wars comics by a long shot, but IMO it was by far the best of the Star Wars comics I did read. I'd say it was the first comic since I was a teen that actually had me waiting eagerly for the next issue to come out.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I feel so at home here.....

My VR14 Templar is still questing, admittedly now in my VR10 zone but I think I she was in the VR8 area when she hit VR14........

She was my second character BUT is now my favourite!

My VR13 DK is in Stonefalls(VR6 area) about half way through but I've done a lot of dungeons with her.....

I too cannot understand people who finish Cadwell's Gold at say VR10/11......

How do they manage that?

Anyway it's my bedtime......

My parting thought......

73kn7p.jpg

Night All o:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • trucqulent
    trucqulent
    ✭✭✭
    would be cool if we could get a forum for pc users!

forums feel like a different place since console launch.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, well mine all left unfortunately. Haven't found any guild that is willing to play with my pvp sorc in dungeons (everyone wants to do them in 15 min apparently) or that I trust to teach me to tank or heal on my other vets. Getting teabagged by the raid leader in Hel Ra once was enough for me.

Things aren't always so simple.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Yes, well mine all left unfortunately. Haven't found any guild that is willing to play with my pvp sorc in dungeons (everyone wants to do them in 15 min apparently) or that I trust to teach me to tank or heal on my other vets. Getting teabagged by the raid leader in Hel Ra once was enough for me.

Vet dungeons I imagine many guilds would take you, including my own and another I am in. Trials, that may be a bit tougher. Are you NA? I know a good guild that is now leaning towards end game and is cool for teaching (and they go for leaderboards when not teaching)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

well if you need help I can help you out. I'm on NA. No teabagging I promise. And I'm always good for helping people learn a role :).
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    And I'm always good for helping people learn a role :).
    Great! I have to learn the role of Petruchio for a performance of Taming of the Shrew on Sunday - you can help me by running lines with me. You can be Kate!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great! I have to learn the role of Petruchio for a performance of Taming of the Shrew on Sunday - you can help me by running lines with me. You can be Kate!

I'd did some amateur productions of that a few years ago. Let's not do the 'kiss me Kate' bit...
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd did some amateur productions of that a few years ago. Let's not do the 'kiss me Kate' bit...
    Can we at least do the "What, with my tongue in your tail?" part? :D

OK, OK, I'm not really in a production of Taming of the Shrew... Although I did play Petruchio once in high school many many moons ago.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

OK, OK, I'm not really in a production of Taming of the Shrew... Although I did play Petruchio once in high school many many moons ago.

*runs off with UrQuan's sweetroll*
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*runs off with UrQuan's sweetroll*
    Oi! You get back here with that! *grumble grumble* guards always giving me a hard time about people stealing my sweetrolls *grumble grumble*
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All......

This morning I wandered downstairs and stubbed my toe on an air compressor in my hall.....

Interestingly the one that had just woken me up!!

I then played dodgems with a jet washer whilst trying to access my kitchen!!

Next I had to move the myriad of battery chargers and volt meters to make enough room on the work surface to make my early morning cuppa..........

2pyyuco.jpg

I suppose I should just be grateful the tank and wheels are no longer in my kitchen but are actually back on the bike where they belong. :D
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey :smile:
    what's up?

MIKE-TYSON-POPCORN.gif

• Muttnuffins
    Muttnuffins
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning master race, waiting for my maintenance on console to be completed. Enjoying the typical console player comments while eating blueberry waffles. Bout to go play LoL to wait out the down time but I saw the thread and decided to peek in.

Lot's of hate on the console plebs but remember that some of us have friends that don't, either play PC or have a "good" enough PC to play certain games. Not saying that the console is any better than what it is, PC master race all the way, but just remember that some master race players like to dip into other things occasionally, especially if the majority of our friends prefer the consoles over the PC.

BTW the cringe is real on game-chat on Xbox One, I expected as much but holllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap, squeakers and scammers as far as the proximity chat can reach.

Best thing I've heard so far was at the werewolf shrine in The Rift, a dude giving out a bite to whoever could win a rap battle between all contenders, greatest thing I've seen/heard so far in-game. Toppest of keks
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

I guess this is the best enclave of PC players I've ever seen. Can I join in? At least we can wait next major update with DLC together!

If anyone gona jump on PTS ASAP?
    Edited by Fecius on June 30, 2015 12:51PM
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning master race, waiting for my maintenance on console to be completed. Enjoying the typical console player comments while eating blueberry waffles. Bout to go play LoL to wait out the down time but I saw the thread and decided to peek in.

Lot's of hate on the console plebs but remember that some of us have friends that don't, either play PC or have a "good" enough PC to play certain games. Not saying that the console is any better than what it is, PC master race all the way, but just remember that some master race players like to dip into other things occasionally, especially if the majority of our friends prefer the consoles over the PC.

BTW the cringe is real on game-chat on Xbox One, I expected as much but holllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap, squeakers and scammers as far as the proximity chat can reach.

Best thing I've heard so far was at the werewolf shrine in The Rift, a dude giving out a bite to whoever could win a rap battle between all contenders, greatest thing I've seen/heard so far in-game. Toppest of keks

Thats hilariously awesome.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Hello!

I guess this is the best enclave of PC players I've ever seen. Can I join in? At least we can wait next major update with DLC together!

If anyone gona jump on PTS ASAP?

Welcome....

I restocked the popcorn.........

2crxel1.gif

Too much?

Somehow I think we may need even more whilst waiting for new content!! :)
This discussion has been closed.