Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Yep, won't be your last one, either ;)

I'm getting that! Can not wait!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    My travels in Orisinium questing, part two.
    So, I killed Ice Heart, went to meet the King in his throne room ... then.... what the actual hell, ZOS??? My eyes were actually wide with shock! Murdering that Orc Chief on Ice Heart's sword! Tamriel is not a friendly place!

I am loving this zone. You can plainly see how much work went into it. The stories are enchanting and REALLY feel like an Elder Scrolls game.
    Yeah, that was definitely a "holy ***" moment...
    And the fact that the music ramped up with it was great :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Interesting...
    my level 11 Khajiit just found (stole, found, this one thinks it's the same thing) an ancient elf motif in Orsinium...
    I "Found" a primal motif in a wardrobe last night ....
    Last night I "found" a daedricon that same toon...
    I have yet to leave Orsinium, so I haven't seen penguins lol
    LOL "Found" is such a lovely term :wink:
    Penguins?? Wut??
    I am, however, loving the new books in Orsinuim.
    This one made me smile a lot last night. Going through a bit of a tough time at the mo, so that unexpected smile was needed:
    jytK8k6.jpg
    The poem's great... but what's important is the beginning of every thought ;)

200px-ON-creature-Chub_Loon.jpg
    So, would anyone want a Chub Loon pet? I think that should be next on the wishlist :)

Echatere mount and Chub Loon pet?

Yes!

Echatere mount AND pet, baby mammoth pet (OMG!!! and possibly mount lol) and Platything pet (that's what I named them and I'm sticking to it!)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    Interesting...
    my level 11 Khajiit just found (stole, found, this one thinks it's the same thing) an ancient elf motif in Orsinium...
    Penguins?? Wut??
    This one made me smile a lot last night. Going through a bit of a tough time at the mo, so that unexpected smile was needed:
    jytK8k6.jpg

So, would anyone want a Chub Loon pet? I think that should be next on the wishlist :)

Yes!

Echatere mount AND pet, baby mammoth pet (OMG!!! and possibly mount lol) and Platything pet (that's what I named them and I'm sticking to it!)

Oh my goodness those pocket mammoths are adorable!

Morning all! I'm on a train journey to a business meeting and won't get back until very late so no ESO for me today. Boooo being an adult sucks.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Morning all! I'm on a train journey to a business meeting and won't get back until very late so no ESO for me today. Boooo being an adult sucks.

Yes they are
    and yes it does lol

I always laugh when I hear teenagers say something like" I can't wait until I'm an adult and can do what I want!"

:D:D:D
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Yes they are
    and yes it does lol

I always laugh when I hear teenagers say something like" I can't wait until I'm an adult and can do what I want!"

:D:D:D

I always, always, always laugh whenever I hear a teenager say that.

"Yeah . . . Sure you will . . . " so the forums are my ESO fix today!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...
    Penguins?? Wut??
    jytK8k6.jpg

Yes!

Safe travels xD I am foruming today - had a stupid oral surgery so I am not very focussed at the moment....a bit rekt on painkillers. :P
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...
    Penguins?? Wut??
    jytK8k6.jpg

Yes!

Safe travels xD I am foruming today - had a stupid oral surgery so I am not very focussed at the moment....a bit rekt on painkillers. :P
    Speaking from personal experience from when I had all 4 wisdom teeth out earlier in the year, that's the best time to be in-game! I'm pretty sure all of the conversations I had during that time in guild chat were incoherent and had people saying "what the hell is wrong with Ur-Quan?"
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...
    Penguins?? Wut??
    jytK8k6.jpg

Yes!

Speaking from personal experience from when I had all 4 wisdom teeth out earlier in the year, that's the best time to be in-game! I'm pretty sure all of the conversations I had during that time in guild chat were incoherent and had people saying "what the hell is wrong with Ur-Quan?"

LOL! :-)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...
    Penguins?? Wut??
    jytK8k6.jpg

Yes!

LOL! :-)
    Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "how is that any different from when you're not all hopped up on painkillers?" Well, it's really not any different ;)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't visited this thread since the vodka waffles. So, is this the one where we talk about anything? Because I wanna talk about the MST3K kickstarter. Can we talk about that?!
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJohnson81 wrote: »
    I haven't visited this thread since the vodka waffles. So, is this the one where we talk about anything? Because I wanna talk about the MST3K kickstarter. Can we talk about that?!
    YES!!!!!! OMG, I was so excited when I heard about this yesterday! I haven't checked out the details of it yet, but I want more Joel, Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and the Mads! Mike too, i guess. I always preferred Joel to Mike, but objectively Mike was pretty great too.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!!!! OMG, I was so excited when I heard about this yesterday! I haven't checked out the details of it yet, but I want more Joel, Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and the Mads! Mike too, i guess. I always preferred Joel to Mike, but objectively Mike was pretty great too.

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway. I'm really excited. I just went in for the $100 option. It's the first option that includes a copy of the entire new season (whatever it ends up being). Check it out soon. It's already over 50% towards the goal of $2 mil after 24 hours.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, OK, it's time for ROBOT ROLL CALL...
    tumblr_nkc1goczTw1un6lh4o1_400_zpskiwu91cp.gif
    And I think we can all relate to this:
    tumblr_mj3ssuctIx1rhd46ao1_400_zpsmobb0sun.gif
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20140115045748
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want more Joel, Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and the Mads! Mike too, i guess. I always preferred Joel to Mike, but objectively Mike was pretty great too.

Joel was so adorable. I miss him a LOT.

And I have (somewhere on my puter) the original MST theme song and still have it memorized.....

"...worked at Satellite loading bay/ polishing switches to pay his way...."
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I want more Joel, Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and the Mads! Mike too, i guess. I always preferred Joel to Mike, but objectively Mike was pretty great too.

Joel was so adorable. I miss him a LOT.

And I have (somewhere on my puter) the original MST theme song and still have it memorized.....

"...worked at Satellite loading bay/ polishing switches to pay his way...."
    All versions of the theme are good...

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts,
    Repeat to yourself "it's just a show, I should really just relax"

J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening!

Train journey back. Forum fun times to keep me amused!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening!

Good evening! Any thoughts on the MST3K Kickstarter campaign?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening!

I am all for it, and have indeed contributed to it ;) I fricking love all of those that I've seen.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening!

I am all for it, and have indeed contributed to it ;) I fricking love all of those that I've seen.

You're doing god's work.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening!

You're doing god's work.

Haha certainly am! Well, I work in the arts and I know how important platforms like that are for some really good things. When I saw that I could not throw my donation at the screen fast enough.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page ? Oh my no.

Good afternoon fellow PC players!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page ? Oh my no.

Good afternoon fellow PC players!

As @UrQuan mentioned, it looks like everyone is hanging out in Wrothgar right now, and who can blame them...great job ZOS!

I still haven't finished the main story arc of the zone yet...taking my time so it will last longer ;)

My new Orc has payed a visit though, and I really like how they have worked out the battle leveling for the zone...again great job ZOS!

Don't worry JD, If sure there will be a "major forum crisis" soon(tm) that will bring the "Popcorn Gang" back into the fold at any minute ;)

While we wait I offer a nice Sunday brunch
    Deluxe_Sunday_Brunch.jpg
    Happy ESO Weekend all!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, due to spending over 8 hours yesterday sitting around a table with my friends enjoying some good old fashioned pen & paper tabletop RPG action (and beer - from the number of empties I've got lying around we were clearly also enjoying a lot of beer), I haven't exactly had much ESO gaming time this weekend...

But this afternoon I'll hopefully be logging on with some of my real-life friends and we might actually start tackling Craglorn, which I still to this day haven't gone through with any of my character...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do agree that Wrothgar is awesome. I just stand in the water and I can feel the crystal chill of it.

But really, I'm not done exploring IC, so I don't spend much time there. And while I can understand (and even agree with) the "leveling/crafting node" thingie, in practice it grates at me like nails on a chalkboard.

I think eventually I'll have to bring one of my crafters there and run around and then I'll feel better.

Oh well.

It's all good.

Already got the bear and the bear ... waiting for the right (RP) time to enable them.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already got the bear and the bear ... waiting for the right (RP) time to enable them.
    For me the right time was when my orc (then VR2) got into Wrothgar, looked around and said "I'm home!"

He's now VR4, just from taking his time going around exploring Wrothgar, and he's definitely still got a whole bunch of stuff to do in the zone. My guess is that he's only half way through the zone's main questline (although he's probably 3/4 of the way through all of the side quests and other stuff).
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do get the "I'm home" - It (that zone) just feels Orcish if that makes any sense.

But I'm gonna wait till I do something in game so it feels right to that character. And Mol gro Durga's beloved Breton Templar wife Fianna will likely start with a cub and then ride it when it gets really big (and has another cub and so on).

My little goblin girl wants a ... Reindeer Bug (no I never can pronounce that name - and if you crossed a reindeer and a bug, this is what you would get) to ride.

Now I shall go back to IC continue gathering bloody claws....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little goblin girl wants a ... Reindeer Bug (no I never can pronounce that name - and if you crossed a reindeer and a bug, this is what you would get) to ride.
    The first time I heard someone say echatere I was a bit disappointed to hear them say eh-cha-ter. Eh-sha-ter-re was what I was going for.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, just when you think you've done all the quests...
    I found a second part to Raynor and Kireth's lol

Keep your eyes open out there.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.