Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Maybe I'll be able to be back someday.

More likely it won't matter.

I have to disagree @Xendyn It matters to the friends you've made in ESO.

I hope things turn around for you soon (and not the ZOS soon(tm). In the meantime you will be missed ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Glad you got your name change @WldKarde and also grats on the new house.

RL just sucks for me so I just stay out in the area that's more appropriate for my life right now.
    Will be losing my internet pretty soon so wish the best for you all. Maybe I'll be able to be back someday.

More likely it won't matter.

Hey, you matter. A lot.

I wanted to cheer you up so I looked for pics for "you matter", then I got slightly distracted, but still generally on the theme, and found one that I liked

So here:

QGkGmtD.jpg

Then I found this one, that is even cooler:

hmapyl8.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice, @newtinmpls.

I just digged this out. Unfortunately the terms don't fit this game, but it's funny to me anyway...
    df8b87dbfc8b130d85d91c96e4b1f7eb.jpg
    :grin:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kelces wrote: »
    Really nice, @newtinmpls.

I just digged this out. Unfortunately the terms don't fit this game, but it's funny to me anyway...
    df8b87dbfc8b130d85d91c96e4b1f7eb.jpg
    :grin:

i always love that one....
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kelces that is so priceless...!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Although I do understand the arguments of how we need the console......generation....to succeed,

'Generation' implies age. A more realistic view of the Console Generation would be, "People who can't afford a Gaming Rig".

I am one such person. My computer is above average, not high end. As such, I rely on my Xbox One most of the time.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Although I do understand the arguments of how we need the console......generation....to succeed,

'Generation' implies age. A more realistic view of the Console Generation would be, "People who can't afford a Gaming Rig".

I am one such person. My computer is above average, not high end. As such, I rely on my Xbox One most of the time.

...I should have bought this on PC. :(
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember all...

This is the thread that may have begun as "for PC users", but has become a safe haven from the crazy that often is the rest of the forums.

So PC or console, as long as you luv playing ESO...and of course like popcorn, kittens etc. and general silliness...

Then by all means welcome aboard and the first round is on me ;)
    bpgpgphpk.jpg
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having so much fun with Wrothgar, I haven't even checked out Hew's Bane....now I'm hearing ads for Dark Brotherhood.....

so much to do....

Sv8QxuN.png
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consoles...
    CaptainPicard.jpg
    Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
    "Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I've been having so much fun with Wrothgar, I haven't even checked out Hew's Bane....now I'm hearing ads for Dark Brotherhood.....

so much to do....

Sv8QxuN.png

Fear not @newtinmpls I doubt you're the only one who hasn't finished Hew's Bane...in fact I haven't either. That's the great thing about ESO...no penalty for stopping to smell the roses. :)

Not to mention the fact, with crafting bags in the near future, we will be able to hold a LOT more stuff (ie, roses) in our packs! So take your time and enjoy the journey ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Dark Brotherhood on PTS tomorrow.

How exciting! Downloading the PTS now.

Also, hello to all! I hope you are all quite well? :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WldKarde it's not that I haven't finished Hew's Bane.... I haven't actually BEEN there...
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On my to do list........

Complete Orsinium on at least one character

Complete Thieves Guild on at least one character...

STOP smelling so many flowers, I swear my next character should be named "Too Easily Distracted"!! :)
    Edited by freespirit on April 24, 2016 4:39PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    I swear my next character should be named "Too Easily Distracted"!! :)

Just on the "great minds think alike" front, I was in the bath today thinking in a vague sort of way that all my characters have such serious names with detailed backstories... and I said to myself "maybe I'll buy another slot and just name that character "blossom".
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap this still lives o.o last time I posted was 80 pages ago.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Mr.Hmm
    Mr.Hmm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy.
    If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oooo Friday night EU prime time bug fix.........

2ex0u10.gif

Hides until further notice!! >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having a happy ESO day!!!

Or anyway a happy forum day. I've been reluctant to come here lest the mods lock or sink this thread, but I miss you guys. Anyway I've been having ridiculous amounts of amusement by watching this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267425/does-nobody-else-see-how-wrong-this-is-craft-bags#latest

I'm a bit worried that the switch from Vet levels to CP only will mean I never get to stop worrying about updating my gear, but since one of my accounts has no vet people and no CP at all, I think I can get over it.

And since it's breakfast time for me, I'll share:

bG4b2Nu.jpg
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh the crafting bag threads. Yeah they're a little special.

Anything good for breakfast?

Let's keep this thread alive! I've missed you guys!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww... I miss you all!

I haven't even been lurking here :( Been way too busy lately! Really hope everyone is going well!

The crafting bag threads are REALLY special.

giphy.gif

[EDIT] If the mods sank this thread is might not be such a bad thing. It could forever be a safe haven! Just bookmark it ;)
    Edited by MissBizz on May 25, 2016 5:10PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Awww... I miss you all!

I haven't even been lurking here :( Been way too busy lately! Really hope everyone is going well!

giphy.gif

[EDIT] If the mods sank this thread is might not be such a bad thing. It could forever be a safe haven! Just bookmark it ;)

That's my favourite GIF that I've seen in recent times! You win! Haha.

I've been lurking on and off as work fluctuates and gets busy. Alas I'm without PC until Friday so this is my ESO entertainment until then!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Alas I'm without PC until Friday so this is my ESO entertainment until then!

Upgrading? <fingers crossed>

My sweety recently upgraded, so I got his (I hate buying new - love second hand stores - oops topic drift) computer and I can play fungal grotto on high graphics and still see what I'm doing. And who knew? My DPS is higher when I'm not just guesstimating what's going on.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Alas I'm without PC until Friday so this is my ESO entertainment until then!

Upgrading? <fingers crossed>

My sweety recently upgraded, so I got his (I hate buying new - love second hand stores - oops topic drift) computer and I can play fungal grotto on high graphics and still see what I'm doing. And who knew? My DPS is higher when I'm not just guesstimating what's going on.

I'm having someone do a clean install of Windows 10 for me. I recently updated to a GTX 970 and shoved in an SSD.

It kept threatening to update to Windows 10, and I would rather a completely clean install as opposed to the update. I could have done it myself but I'm lazy lol.

Funnily enough my upgrade was done just before Thieves Guild came!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @newtinmpls for pulling this safe haven back from the depths :) Good to hear also that you got yourself a "better" rig to enjoy ESO on also.

You getting more horsepower for your rig also @JD2013 ?

Nice to see some familiar faces all in one place again...kinda missed hanging out here ;)

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this thread always seems to get resurrected for DLC times!

Let's get it going again if it's dropped around E3. New DLC announcements etcetera!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's get it going again if it's dropped around E3. New DLC announcements etcetera!

I'll definitely keep this thread updated during the Bethesda press conference, or any news on ESO from E3 ;)

Been busy making guides for youtube with all these crafting changes!

Congrats on the upgrades and finally getting windows 10! I updated one rig, but have held off on my main gaming machine... should get around to doing that though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll definitely keep this thread updated during the Bethesda press conference, or any news on ESO from E3 ;)

Congrats on the upgrades and finally getting windows 10! I updated one rig, but have held off on my main gaming machine... should get around to doing that though.

Thank you! Like I say, I should have got it sooner, I'm just lazy haha

How are the videos going?

Also yay for keeping updated during E3! I would post live updates here, but it'll be like 3am and I am weak . . .
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww... I miss you all!

@MissBizz
    You're welcome.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! Like I say, I should have got it sooner, I'm just lazy haha

How are the videos going?

Also yay for keeping updated during E3! I would post live updates here, but it'll be like 3am and I am weak . . .

@JD2013 Oh they are going. Need to get them done now since I'll be in LA for a week in June. Just can't believe they changed so much stuff in this patch! And 3am? That's rough, totally understand not watching lol

Haha @ShedsHisTail You are a much braver soul than I. I made the decision to just sit tight and not comment in any of those threads (or create one myself)
This discussion has been closed.