Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oculus Rift:
    Anyone have the chance to try this yet?

Debating on preordering one instead of dropping 800 Washington's on a monitor.

Not interested at this point. Don't want you to feel ignored here, tho :)
    As a rule, I never buy any new tech (be it pc, car or whatever) until it's proven in actual use, has the bugs worked out and is something I feel I need.

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Oculus Rift:
    Anyone have the chance to try this yet?

Debating on preordering one instead of dropping 800 Washington's on a monitor.

Not interested at this point. Don't want you to feel ignored here, tho :)
    As a rule, I never buy any new tech (be it pc, car or whatever) until it's proven in actual use, has the bugs worked out and is something I feel I need.

Thanks for the reply. That is exactly how I feel. Just curious if anyone may have had the chance to try one out. They're suppose to be touring around with a demo.

Would hate to drop 800 on a monitor though and the Rift works and functions with better specs as a monitor you wear for 200 less.
  • Meanma
    Meanma
    ✭✭✭
    While getting into the criminal spirit of the upcoming expansion, I've finished leveling my other profession. Now this Argonian sneak-thief is both a chef and an alchemist. Hopefully she won't mix up the two and produce plates of poison cakes or vials of poultry essence.

flh7j7.png
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meanma wrote: »
    While getting into the criminal spirit of the upcoming expansion, I've finished leveling my other profession. Now this Argonian sneak-thief is both a chef and an alchemist. Hopefully she won't mix up the two and produce plates of poison cakes or vials of poultry essence.

flh7j7.png

Not sure what poultry essence would be but I don't think I want any :s
    The poison cakes tho, she should be perfecting for DB. They've hinted that Snakeblood will actually be useful...
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanma wrote: »

flh7j7.png

Chicken farts. It's chicken farts. And no, you don't want any.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Meanma
    Meanma
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Chicken farts. It's chicken farts. And no, you don't want any.

Guess what? Chicken butt fart!

I'll show myself out now.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poultry essence.... sounds like an overpriced way to say "broth"
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So.... I was sucked into Fallout 4 for the longest time. Then a bit ago, the couple my hubby and I team up with in ESO insisted on an afternoon/evening of undaunted runs, and I got hooked back into Tamriel.

So here is the latest of Goblin Girl (Broken Branch Toothmaul) in action. Last night she met a town of statutes and some very strange bears.

DAKHMF4.png

w2Mc2fj.png

Then I went back to play around with one of the few Imperials I've rolled up (long story short - my husband rolled up an Imperial named Quintus Solaris and I decided he needed a sister).

So here is Hexia Solaris, telling herself to calm down first, and THEN kill the bandits.

ySGz40J.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, my Imperial main approves!

Plus as a Templar she can't wait to move into her new house tomorrow!

Yah right, oh course that's what a stamplar is gonna do ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Last night she met a town of statutes and some very strange bears.

In my time.. Ive seen bears do things even a bear wouldn't do!

PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words, @wldkarde

And now apparently I can get my hot little hands on Caldwell's hat. I have wanted that thing for a loooong time.

'Course I have no idea who would actually want to wear it.

Guess I need to roll up another character.....
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I present to you, Xen'Jirr Kaharn, my first Master Thief B)
    irg2eDv.png

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm so proud of him.
    Also, it's not easy to get a screenshot using a memento now, since you can't put them on quickslot anymore :s

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I present to you, Xen'Jirr Kaharn, my first Master Thief B)
    irg2eDv.png
    Excellent! I'm not even close to it yet myself... Of course, it was a bit of a shock Monday night to log on and group up with some guildies for a dungeon only to see that one of them already had that title! Apparently she was busy on launch day!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent! I'm not even close to it yet myself... Of course, it was a bit of a shock Monday night to log on and group up with some guildies for a dungeon only to see that one of them already had that title! Apparently she was busy on launch day!

Well tbh, if I'd just done that I could have had it in a couple hours, too. It doesn't require the main quest to be completed, just the treasures from Kari's Hit List. I wanted him to be a full thief though and complete the quest line first, so that's what I did.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, @Xendyn !

I haven't even finished Wrothgar, much less touched much of the thieving stuff.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay... ran into Vicious Death set in IC today.

Wow.

So gankers weren't powerful enough........#@$

Rats...

/sad face
  • Luvtantius_Micocia
    Luvtantius_Micocia
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so proud of him.
    Also, it's not easy to get a screenshot using a memento now, since you can't put them on quickslot anymore :s

You can from your inventory menu, click the quickslots tab and there will be all mementos ...
    I like eating sweetrolls and crushing skulls, and I am all out of sweetrolls.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so proud of him.

You can from your inventory menu, click the quickslots tab and there will be all mementos ...
    Well dang, you're right! There's a whole tab for them!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm so proud of him.

Well, Holy ***
    You get to be the Heroine today!

Did we just miss the instructions or did you brilliantly figure this out on your own?
    Either way, you get some special gourmet popcorn for that! :)
    SmallPackPopcornSampler.jpg

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my 4th star! B)

How can someone with "Can't type 4 sh*t disease" coupled with nothing very important to say syndrome...not to mention the fact that I spend WAY too much time playing ESO...have the right to a 4th star?

I guess ya just gotta know the right people!

Thanks my "popcorn covered" friends, for making these forums so much fun to hang around in!

Y'all are awesome ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats @wldkarde
    Keep up the good...errr...work.

Yeh, that :p

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After almost 2 years of being mad at myself for not paying attention while typing my forum name...I finally contacted support and asked them to please change wldkarde to WldKarde. I know "big deal" it's the same spelling so who cares right?

Well it just always bugged me since this has been my alter-ego for over 15 years, and since I've enjoyed my time in Tamriel (and these forums) so much over the last 2 years, It was time to put things right! Or at least right in this Knuckleheads mind (if that's even possible) ;)

I know people love to put ZOS and their Support Team down (thankfully NOT those who frequent this thread :) , but in less than 24 hours Kathy (thank you so much) made the change and I'm finally "me" for the first time on these forums!

Since you my popcorn loving friends deserve to be warned of this and of my avatar change change first, I'm posting this here. That way you know it's still the same old knucklehead who of course should not be taken seriously :#

OK, so last order of business...now that cross-faction dungeons are a reality. Who would be willing to help out a poor Knuckle-headed NA EP player at some point??? Anyone want to adopt a knucklehead into their guild of VERY patient players ;)

OK, so this is really the last thing....

What's everyone been up to lately? I see most of your posts out there in "Forum Land" but I've kinda missed keeping up with everyone here.

Signing off for the first time as WldKarde...

The "official and original" ESO Knucklehead.
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WldKarde wrote: »
    After almost 2 years of being mad at myself for not paying attention while typing my forum name...I finally contacted support and asked them to please change wldkarde to WldKarde. I know "big deal" it's the same spelling so who cares right?

Well it just always bugged me since this has been my alter-ego for over 15 years, and since I've enjoyed my time in Tamriel (and these forums) so much over the last 2 years, It was time to put things right! Or at least right in this Knuckleheads mind (if that's even possible) ;)
    Talon Karrde would be upset if you didn't take the opportunity capitalize the two words... ;)
    I know people love to put ZOS and their Support Team down (thankfully NOT those who frequent this thread :) , but in less than 24 hours Kathy (thank you so much) made the change and I'm finally "me" for the first time on these forums!
    I've found them to be super hit and miss. Sometimes they're great and totally exceed my expectations, sometimes they're terrible. Right when Fallout launched the CS experience took a massive nosedive.

I will say this though: in my experience they've improved in the past 2 months or so. I had a chat with the head of CS a while back about a CS ticket that I was pretty pissed about (not because I was upset about the underlying issue: because the ticket was very badly mishandled) and he told me about some of the processes and stuff that they were working on introducing to improve the CS experience. Recently I've noticed some of the specific things he told me about being introduced, and I think it's a good thing. There are still some issues with the whole CS process that could and should be addressed, but I see good progress in the right direction.

So I'm glad you had a good CS experience, and I'm pretty optimistic that the CS department has turned a corner and is on the way towards being top-notch.
    Since you my popcorn loving friends deserve to be warned of this and of my avatar change change first, I'm posting this here. That way you know it's still the same old knucklehead who of course should not be taken seriously :#

OK, so last order of business...now that cross-faction dungeons are a reality. Who would be willing to help out a poor Knuckle-headed NA EP player at some point??? Anyone want to adopt a knucklehead into their guild of VERY patient players ;)
    Well I run a weekly group dungeon event for Lone Wolf Help - we put a fairly heavy focus on being patient... It's really not a "let's power through these dungeons as fast as we can because we're l33t" kind of event, it's more of a "let's take some people through dungeons that they might not otherwise get to do, and help teach them about this and other dungeons, and while we do it let's screw around and socialize a bunch and generally just have fun" kind of event.

So if that sounds like your cup of tea let me know (and let me know your in-game account name) and I'll be happy to fire off an invite to you. You'll find at least a couple of familiar names from the forums in the guild...
    OK, so this is really the last thing....

What's everyone been up to lately? I see most of your posts out there in "Forum Land" but I've kinda missed keeping up with everyone here.

Signing off for the first time as WldKarde...

The "official and original" ESO Knucklehead.
    We've all been not spending enough time in this thread clearly... :/
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WldKarde

Whoo-hoo!!!!!

I'd say more but I have some weather on top of me.....another hour and I can go home......and lay down and whine and fall asleep.....
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @newtinmpls

Feels good to finally be me on these forums :)

Hope the trip home is a safe one & have a great weekend!

I'll be spending the next (oh my gawd I don't even want to count) weekends moving as I just bought a new house. Happy for the new home...sad for all of the ESO goodness to be lost during the move.

On the plus side, I'll soon be able to kick back between sessions and sit out on my back deck and look out onto the beautiful Columbia river :) I love the Pacific Northwest!
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @newtinmpls

I'll be spending the next (oh my gawd I don't even want to count) weekends moving as I just bought a new house. Happy for the new home...sad for all of the ESO goodness to be lost during the move.

On the plus side, I'll soon be able to kick back between sessions and sit out on my back deck and look out onto the beautiful Columbia river :) I love the Pacific Northwest!
    Columbia River huh? So my guess is that puts you in Washington... I mean it could be BC or Oregon, but Washington seems more likely. I'm a BC guy myself B)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @newtinmpls

Columbia River huh? So my guess is that puts you in Washington... I mean it could be BC or Oregon, but Washington seems more likely. I'm a BC guy myself B)

i miss living in idaho,steelhead fishing :(
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you only missed by the width of the river, I'm in Portland Oregon ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad you got your name change @WldKarde and also grats on the new house.

RL just sucks for me so I just stay out in the area that's more appropriate for my life right now.
    Will be losing my internet pretty soon so wish the best for you all. Maybe I'll be able to be back someday.

More likely it won't matter.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.