Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Rva_Kun
    Rva_Kun
    ✭✭✭
    Mr.Hmm wrote: »
    Rva_Kun wrote: »
    wc1s0z.jpg

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Yeah you're right that most likely won't happen. :[
    Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
    Fear Over The Internet = Priceless.
    Correcting Ego's Since 03'
    NA > EU

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a thread for drama and lag talk. This is a friendly thread where PC users gather, share popcorn and memes as a haven from the forum dramas.

That said, happy Dark Brotherhood day, y'all!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • mavrwb17_ESO
    mavrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    Gallifreyy wrote: »
    im just going to say what do you think is going to happen to the game on console if PC server just shuts down? will ZOS even bother to keep the console servers up? in a business stand point i dont think so.
    So all you console players thinking its not going to affect you it quite possible will in the end.

Eh? What have I missed? Why would the PC version shut down...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My cheerful thought for the morning (and as you can see I need to work in my messy HUD - since I got a new computer I haven't organized it well).

w1icuy0.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the joys of an empty pack!

tumblr_nf4hfzN3Jl1u3ugyao1_500.jpg

Tis a TRULY wonderful thing :)

I'm not even done cycling through all of my characters yet...and I'm "almost" afraid to see how much is now in my crafting bag ;)

Today is a good day indeed!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks! DB is here!

The first thing I'll do when I log in and ensure all my bait and other things made it safely to my new found crafting bag, then change my settings to one click for ground targeted AoE's :)

Which is apparently after I download it.

Funny story - I've had like 4GB of free space on my ESO SSD since before Thieves Guild, and it's never complained about lack of space. Apparently today it did so it didn't download. lol I wonder why it didn't complain before? When I saw my lack of free space I was confused as to why ESO was still letting me patch... haha

I guess I'll need to install my newest 1TB SSD soon.. and redownload Fallout 4 (since I instantly deleted it to let ESO patch...)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see DB, but I admit I'm such a slow player I've not finished silver or gold with any character; done "some" Wrothgar but not finished it and haven't even BEEN to Hew's Bane.

I will be happy in ESO for years .... hopefully decades.... <fingers crossed>

I am really looking forward to the crafting bags - actually mostly because I have so many saved dropped items that I've been afraid to sell/want to save "in case" that I keep mailing back and forth (along with mats) and really don't know how much of what I have.

Really good friend made me a vet 15 bow with training; purple and everything so that my Battlemage could start leveling Bow. Turns out that I already had a Purple Bow of Willpower of vet 15 and I just didn't recall it from being so disorganized.

I shall also be updating my thread on Goblin characters. I have a few more screenshots of Broken Branch Toothmaul that I like. Someday I hope to finish Cadwell's gold, 'cause I can just picture her in that "hat".
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Friday all!

As we enter our first weekend of some Dark Brotherhood goodness, I humbly offer this suggestion to improve the Blade of Woe...
    TlGnUQL.png

Kill well my friends ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm posting for the first time in a year and a half. Broke ma game they did.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still in drool mode over the crafting bag.

I had so much crap I kept mailing it back and forth. Ended up buying items I already owned.

Still gotta sort it out though. Oh well, I like this problem better.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WldKarde wrote: »
    Happy Friday all!

As we enter our first weekend of some Dark Brotherhood goodness, I humbly offer this suggestion to improve the Blade of Woe...
    TlGnUQL.png

Kill well my friends ;)

Blade of Pork.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after two and a half years I've finally fallen into the trap of accidentally clicking "Mark All Viewed". Now I have no idea what's going on :stuck_out_tongue:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least you always know what's going on in here @Enodoc

Still the safe haven of popcorn and silly pictures. And I'm sure some PTS talk soon(tm) ;)

Speaking of which....

popcorn.gif
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh a fun thread...how novel.
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    YAN

(Yet Another Necro)
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    So after two and a half years I've finally fallen into the trap of accidentally clicking "Mark All Viewed". Now I have no idea what's going on :stuck_out_tongue:

It's probably a good thing that I have not yet found that button :)

And now for a snack idea:

fqG3CNj.jpg

couldn't find an actual pic.....
  • Eugenstash
    Eugenstash
    ✭✭
    Dahkoht wrote: »
    I'm recording a video of me playing at 60 fps , while I remap my controls to be anything I want , at the same time text chatting with the entire zone and have TS3 going for voice chat in a controlled manner with the guild , all with my character name being shown.

:smile:

So you're playing FFXIV then? See you soon...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAN

(Yet Another Necro)
    Not true. This thread is supposed to be kept active as a safe haven from the rest of the forums, particularly during PTS testing as we are the founding members of the guild Popcorn PTS. (Speaking of which, has anyone set that up yet for this testing period?) Besides, I don't think it's ever actually been inactive long enough to become dead, and therefore has never been necroed.

coffee-maple-bacon-popcorn-treats-4words.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    reusing my breakfast happy face:

bG4b2Nu.jpg

I hope all of you are having fun.

I had to duck back here. I can't take the crafting bag complaints seriously any more.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @newtinmpls for opening up the "safe" room once again ;)

Vault-Hatch-Open-661x441.gif

Grab some popcorn on your way in everyone
    popcorn.gif~c200

How's everyone been?
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *ducks in thread for shelter*

Hi everybody!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna post something insightful and delightful

and mature

and

I had a really crappy day, so

Here is my childish immature image...

30l0iNf.jpg
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't build a new PC until next year, but does anybody know how I can make the game run better with an AMD FX-8320? I'm overclocked to 4.8 GHz but I'm still not happy with my game performance. Any UserSettings.txt configurations that would be better suited for an AMD CPU vs Intel?
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CPU makes a bit of difference but ESO doesn't thread it's processes beyond single core anyway so GPU is really the only option to make things noticeably better.. software tweaks won't make a lot of difference.
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found this in a master chest that ...um fell open... yeah that's right

It just fell open...sorta

Z7jgDcK.png
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Found this in a master chest that ...um fell open... yeah that's right

It just fell open...sorta

Z7jgDcK.png

Fell open. Yessssss. I've picked up many treasures and things from drawers and wardrobes and chests that appear to just fling themselves open in my presence . . .
    Edited by JD2013 on August 9, 2016 6:09AM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What nobody likes bad puns.....?
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the contrary....

It was INDEED, very punny

That+s+very+punny_2f0654_4655832.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist :p
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a puppy mood today.....

zcIFy7y.jpg

Puppies of all ages....

e8MYvSg.png

More dogs in ESO!!

This discussion has been closed.