Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay! Tree Goats!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Yay! Tree Goats!

As opposed to ESO..........

Which has........

OR had.........

e0xs7.jpg

Tree Deer. >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all!

Started new job.

Got sucked into Fallout 4.

Last night ... or was it the weekend... got back into ESO. Had a hilarious time grouping with some friends. My poor dunmer DK is now being followed by a daedrat who she calls and "go away" (not to be confused with her guar mount "stop following me").

The rest of the group decided that his name is Fluffy.. the mystery meat of pets.

And they kept feeding him. Really at this rate I'm never going to get rid of him.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back @newtinmpls and grats on the new job!

Hope the new pet likes popcorn ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a "feeding my pet popcorn" emote in-game!

As for the new job.... I'm a psych NP. So now I deal with crazy people all day ... err... often that's the fellow employees. In my locker I have my theme magnet

"You don't have to be crazy to work here... We'll train you."
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I want a "feeding my pet popcorn" emote in-game!

As for the new job.... I'm a psych NP. So now I deal with crazy people all day ... err... often that's the fellow employees. In my locker I have my theme magnet

"You don't have to be crazy to work here... We'll train you."

well no wonder you like it here ;)

Good to see you, it's been kinda lonesome.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well created a new character just in time for the servers to all go down....ah well.

I think I actually made a decent looking Nord female. Modeled her after a Breton I used to play in Morrowind. I'll post a pic at some point....
  • Meanma
    Meanma
    ✭✭✭
    Reached maximum level in Provisioning on my first character and did so at level fifteen. Wohooo! All ingredients and recipes were gathered by myself. Love cooking both in and out of games. Always the first profession I choose, followed by alchemy.

sq5hxg.jpg
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hjsx8ukw1g2dr2e.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meanma wrote: »
    Reached maximum level in Provisioning on my first character and did so at level fifteen. Wohooo! All ingredients and recipes were gathered by myself. Love cooking both in and out of games. Always the first profession I choose, followed by alchemy.

sq5hxg.jpg

Grats on that :)
    babylon wrote: »
    hjsx8ukw1g2dr2e.jpg

Sup dude.

I hate maint days. Not even Natch Potes to look forward to.
    Bleh

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord, I thought this thread had disappeared into Oblivion!

Hello all! Hope you're well! :smiley: been busy with work and levelling my Imperial NB (hit V1 last night) in time for Thieves Guild.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Hello all! Hope you're well! :smiley: been busy with work and levelling my Imperial NB (hit V1 last night) in time for Thieves Guild.

Ha! I've been doing the same. My Khajiit is heading toward V14.
    (I want to PLAY NOW!)

:'(

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bhaqaf.jpg
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Ha! I've been doing the same. My Khajiit is heading toward V14.
    (I want to PLAY NOW!)

:'(

Wow that's awesome! Grats on nearly V14! (It just didn't feel right having my sorcerer being a member of the Thieves Guild haha)

Yeah, maintenance is taking a long time. I assume it has to do with Thieves Guild next week.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being super ridiculously swamped at work over the last few weeks put me on a forced forum break... But work has now gotten back to normal, so I'm back to annoy you all once more! Bwa ha ha!

So, bit of a fun story from last night. I was running a guild group dungeons event. We initially had 7 people turn out for it, so we decided we'd split into 2 groups to do the silver pledge: 1 group of 4 that would scale up to VR16 using the group finder (that group included 1 VR16, and the others were lower level, including one who was non-vet), and 1 group of 3 that included myself, another VR16 and a VR15.

As it turned out, the group of 3 happened to be 3 people who enjoy screwing around, taking our time to explore everything, looting everything, joking around a lot, and generally not being hardcore (although we're not bad players or anything - just none of us takes it very seriously). Part way through another guildie piped up in guild chat that she was disappointed that she had forgotten about the event. Knowing that she is also the type to screw around like we were doing, and given that we hadn't gotten very far in the dungeon yet (because of all the screwing around and joking - not because it was giving us any trouble), we invited her and suddenly we were a 4-man group of fun-loving idiots screwing around.

So we got through the silver pledge in anything but record time (again though, not because it was giving us trouble, just because we were having fun). So what were we going to do next? Well, the gold pledge was vet City of Ash. Out of the 4 of us, I was the only one who had ever done vCoA before - and I think I've only completed it twice. We decided why not go for it?

Yeah, we had difficulties for sure. We failed more times than I care to admit on the big bad daedroth boss while trying the stack-up in the corner technique (to be fair, most of the failed attempts on that boss failed because we weren't very good at keeping him from resetting), and twice while screwing around between attempts we had group members fall into the lava and not be able to get back up. When we switched to the way you're actually supposed to fight that boss (out in the middle of the room, tank holding the boss, and everyone burning down the adds when they spawn and focusing on the boss when they're down) we did much better and it only took a few attempts to get past it.

The bridge of ever-spawning mobs gave us some trouble because I couldn't remember what we needed to do to get them to stop spawning, so we kept on getting overwhelmed until we stumbled on the answer and got through it.

The Ash Titan. Hoo boy. I can't count the number of times we got him below 25% health before wiping. I know we got him below 5% at least 3 times. We kept switching things up, trying different skills, tactics, and gear. Once when he had just hit 5% 3 of us were killed, leaving the lowest level amongst us (VR14) to run around desperately keeping up Hardened Ward and kiting the boss and 2 air atronachs while throwing whatever attacks she could whenever she could. She managed to stay alive doing that for so long that we were cheering her and we were sure she was going to finish him off. I believe he was just under 2% health when he finally killed her, and we had to start over.

In the end, we ran out of time. We kept making attempts right up until we got the 1 minute warning that the servers were going to come down. We may not have succeeded at completing the dungeon, but holy crap we had a ton of fun. Having a group with good attitudes makes all the difference in the world. Even near the end when we had wiped so many times and we were all getting tired, we were still having a blast and joking around.

One of the most fun gaming sessions I've had.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Being super ridiculously swamped at work over the last few weeks put me on a forced forum break... But work has now gotten back to normal, so I'm back to annoy you all once more! Bwa ha ha!

So, bit of a fun story from last night. I was running a guild group dungeons event. We initially had 7 people turn out for it, so we decided we'd split into 2 groups to do the silver pledge: 1 group of 4 that would scale up to VR16 using the group finder (that group included 1 VR16, and the others were lower level, including one who was non-vet), and 1 group of 3 that included myself, another VR16 and a VR15.

As it turned out, the group of 3 happened to be 3 people who enjoy screwing around, taking our time to explore everything, looting everything, joking around a lot, and generally not being hardcore (although we're not bad players or anything - just none of us takes it very seriously). Part way through another guildie piped up in guild chat that she was disappointed that she had forgotten about the event. Knowing that she is also the type to screw around like we were doing, and given that we hadn't gotten very far in the dungeon yet (because of all the screwing around and joking - not because it was giving us any trouble), we invited her and suddenly we were a 4-man group of fun-loving idiots screwing around.

So we got through the silver pledge in anything but record time (again though, not because it was giving us trouble, just because we were having fun). So what were we going to do next? Well, the gold pledge was vet City of Ash. Out of the 4 of us, I was the only one who had ever done vCoA before - and I think I've only completed it twice. We decided why not go for it?

Yeah, we had difficulties for sure. We failed more times than I care to admit on the big bad daedroth boss while trying the stack-up in the corner technique (to be fair, most of the failed attempts on that boss failed because we weren't very good at keeping him from resetting), and twice while screwing around between attempts we had group members fall into the lava and not be able to get back up. When we switched to the way you're actually supposed to fight that boss (out in the middle of the room, tank holding the boss, and everyone burning down the adds when they spawn and focusing on the boss when they're down) we did much better and it only took a few attempts to get past it.
    im pretty sure everyone uses the middle method these days... Haven't used the corner in a long long time....
    The bridge of ever-spawning mobs gave us some trouble because I couldn't remember what we needed to do to get them to stop spawning, so we kept on getting overwhelmed until we stumbled on the answer and got through it.
    just keep swimming... Just keep swimming.... Just keep swimming swimming swimming...
    The Ash Titan. Hoo boy. I can't count the number of times we got him below 25% health before wiping. I know we got him below 5% at least 3 times. We kept switching things up, trying different skills, tactics, and gear. Once when he had just hit 5% 3 of us were killed, leaving the lowest level amongst us (VR14) to run around desperately keeping up Hardened Ward and kiting the boss and 2 air atronachs while throwing whatever attacks she could whenever she could. She managed to stay alive doing that for so long that we were cheering her and we were sure she was going to finish him off. I believe he was just under 2% health when he finally killed her, and we had to start over.
    yea... Hes a pain in my ash!!

:smiley:

When in doubt, do what heroofnone do! Kite like a boss.
    In the end, we ran out of time. We kept making attempts right up until we got the 1 minute warning that the servers were going to come down. We may not have succeeded at completing the dungeon, but holy crap we had a ton of fun. Having a group with good attitudes makes all the difference in the world. Even near the end when we had wiped so many times and we were all getting tired, we were still having a blast and joking around.

Good to hear it.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

im pretty sure everyone uses the middle method these days... Haven't used the corner in a long long time....
    I can see why. In my admittedly limited experience I've never had the corner method work, and the going out in the middle and fighting method has always worked after a handful of attempts. Do you know if there's something that changed that made the corner method no longer viable, or was it just never actually as effective as doing the fight the way you're kind of supposed to?
    just keep swimming... Just keep swimming.... Just keep swimming swimming swimming...
    The real problem we had here was that we ran past them all instead of fighting our way through them and thinning their numbers as we went, and there are a couple on the other mobs on the far side of the bridge that keep spawning until you kill the bone colossus there. When we got overwhelmed by the mobs who followed us (and who we hadn't whittled down) and we all died, as soon as we weren't ghosts anymore the respawning mobs on the far side of the bridge would attack, and that got all of the mobs on the bridge to swarm us again. As soon as we went after the bone colossus we were able to take the swarm of mobs down.
    yea... Hes a pain in my ash!!

:smiley:

When in doubt, do what heroofnone do! Kite like a boss.
    lol that's what @Daraugh was doing... She almost managed to pull it off and take him down after the rest of us were all dead too! It was highly entertaining to watch.

Good to hear it.
    It was a blast :) And when you get down to it, that's what keeps me playing this game: when I get to play with cool people with good attitudes and we just have fun. One reason I like hanging out in this particular thread is because there are a bunch of folks who post here who I've had similar gaming experiences with B) That helps to make this thread a happy place.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @UrQuan (avoiding long broken up response train :) ) the biggest benifit of the corner method was to give the dps (weird forum threads compel me to clarify thats dps as its used across many geanres not just mmos as 'one who deals dps') and the healer free reign over more of the room without having to worry about the frontal aoe, and to have more time and space to avoid the ground line shocks. One negative of it is that one wave of adds jumps right in to whatever corner you are at. This can get particularly tricky if the tank agros them and cant block them all, tries to agro them at the same time as keep the boss in place, and either of those two mixed with dps and heals trying to stick with the strategy strength and not getting close enough to aoe. Honestly I'm not sure I remember why it even was a go to strat.

Ash titan is tricky with all those aoe going down. All I can say as advice is move and keep everyone you can in sight....

But as long as you are having fun, that's all that really matters in the end :)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Quoted for awesomeness...!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe the Thieves Guild drops next week. How time flies.

Then it'll be a couple of months and they'll start talking about the Dark Brotherhood. Can not wait to join them and rack up assassination contracts! And there's talk that poison crafting will be coming with them . . . Much excitement.

But for now I'll settle for stealing all the things.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan sounds like you play like I do - much more for fun than for DPS (so to speak).

Funny that you mentioned the severs going down. I had just got home from work, and was dinking around in an EU account trying to make a cute nord, was having a ton of trouble, and finally I got it in my head to use the approach "make her look like a Breton" ... which somehow ended up working.

I decided (for once) to skip the intro, bopped out into the world and there is the "Server going down in 1 min". Guess I got her done just under the wirel
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And for truth...
    Can't believe the Thieves Guild drops next week. How time flies.

Then it'll be a couple of months and they'll start talking about the Dark Brotherhood. Can not wait to join them and rack up assassination contracts! And there's talk that poison crafting will be coming with them . . . Much excitement.

But for now I'll settle for stealing all the things.
    Me:
    GIF-Christmas-elf-excited-OMG-shocked-GIF.gif
    @UrQuan sounds like you play like I do - much more for fun than for DPS (so to speak).
    Oh very much so. The 2 things don't have to be different: sometimes it's fun to actually get together with some competitive players (I consider myself a decent player, but I'm definitely not a competitive player) and try to go all-out with the best, most efficient run, powering your way through things as quickly as possible. Most of the time that's not how I want to play though. Most of the time I have more fun by screwing around with other people who aren't top competitive players, and just not taking things too seriously.
    Funny that you mentioned the severs going down. I had just got home from work, and was dinking around in an EU account trying to make a cute nord, was having a ton of trouble, and finally I got it in my head to use the approach "make her look like a Breton" ... which somehow ended up working.

I decided (for once) to skip the intro, bopped out into the world and there is the "Server going down in 1 min". Guess I got her done just under the wirel
    lol that was close!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sometimes it's fun to actually get together with some competitive players (I consider myself a decent player, but I'm definitely not a competitive player) and try to go all-out with the best, most efficient run, powering your way through things as quickly as possible.

Only ever done that by accident (LOL); I have a semi-regular "group" I play with, myself, hubby and a couple we know in Colorado. One night just out of happenstance we gathered to run a few Undaunted as we are occasionally wont to do - and by chance the characters we "felt like" playing happened to be a combo of pretty much all DPS-powerhouses; that also (not planned) happened to have skills that very much synergized.

It was the most ridiculously easy plow-through-the-opposition-like-candyfloss night I've ever had. fun. Weird. and overall, I don't think I'd want to do that often.

I'd really like to see the DPS/Timer "wall" removed from most of the dungeons; I think that playing a longer game and lasting out the baddies should be a viable option, and mostly the deck is way stacked against it.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well... The truth is awesome sometimes. ;)
    sometimes it's fun to actually get together with some competitive players (I consider myself a decent player, but I'm definitely not a competitive player) and try to go all-out with the best, most efficient run, powering your way through things as quickly as possible.

Only ever done that by accident (LOL); I have a semi-regular "group" I play with, myself, hubby and a couple we know in Colorado. One night just out of happenstance we gathered to run a few Undaunted as we are occasionally wont to do - and by chance the characters we "felt like" playing happened to be a combo of pretty much all DPS-powerhouses; that also (not planned) happened to have skills that very much synergized.

It was the most ridiculously easy plow-through-the-opposition-like-candyfloss night I've ever had. fun. Weird. and overall, I don't think I'd want to do that often.

I'd really like to see the DPS/Timer "wall" removed from most of the dungeons; I think that playing a longer game and lasting out the baddies should be a viable option, and mostly the deck is way stacked against it.

It's funny, I can burn through dungeons with no deaths in minutes if I want to (and after running the dungeons hundreds of times I often do), but some of my favorite runs have been the slowest, most resource burning, and not even completed runs I've ever done. But they were fun.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Friday all!

Been having a little fun of late with the whole "Templar House" thing on the forums, so I thought I'd share my vision of what my main's house will look like come Monday...

slide_295353_2405974_free.jpg

My guess is that by Tuesday, most players will be re-rolling to Templars after seeing the true potential of the "Templar House".

I of course realize that ZOS will be nerfing my house in the first incremental patch because bacon is way too OP ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oculus Rift:
    Anyone have the chance to try this yet?

Debating on preordering one instead of dropping 800 Washington's on a monitor.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Happy Friday all!

Been having a little fun of late with the whole "Templar House" thing on the forums, so I thought I'd share my vision of what my main's house will look like come Monday...

My guess is that by Tuesday, most players will be re-rolling to Templars after seeing the true potential of the "Templar House".

I of course realize that ZOS will be nerfing my house in the first incremental patch because bacon is way too OP ;)

I'd live in that house.
    At least until I ate all of it :D

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Friday all!

2uj087q.jpg
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy Friday all!

Mmmmmmmm.... Bacon
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Friday all!

If that's the kind of Templar House I can look forward to, count me in!

Not that I'd be giving up on my Templars anyway...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)