Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok.........

I want this dog :)

152c6xh.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds nice!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the Ancient Orc motif is a lie.
    2 characters so far doing runs in both public dungeons and I have yet to see a single chapter.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    2 characters so far doing runs in both public dungeons and I have yet to see a single chapter.

Havent seen it, but then I'm running .... oh 1, maybe two casserite sands for every .... 4-5 hour session I spend in Wrothgar, so it's not like I could actually use them. Yet.

and @wldkarde that looks like an awesome meal - whenever! I'm just starting a night shift and I'm wishing I could have some. I am all in favor of breakfast for dinner. Um what are the red fruity-looking things? They don't look dark enough or big enough to be plums.

@freespirit thank you for the video! Now I have to find some off-leash area where she can try that. Usually she makes snow dragons. Well, it's kinda hard to explain. She lays down, wriggles along in the snow in a sort of squiggly line taking bites/licks of snow and then goes into a paroxym of joy at the end. When human kid does "wiggle in the snow" it looks like an angel. Sorta.

Closest I could visualize for her was a chinese dragon. So I call them snow dragons.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've found 1 so far on my Orc, I think it was the second boss he killed. My main has been skunked after multiple clears of both PD's. I do especially love getting only a few gold from some of the bosses though :/
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »

I've found 1 so far on my Orc, I think it was the second boss he killed. My main has been skunked after multiple clears of both PD's. I do especially love getting only a few gold from some of the bosses though :/

public dungeon bosses have a lot of upkeep, thus the limited gold. Being killed by players over and over racks up a hefty repair bill.

AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealing a lot of images for future "family interactions"
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morozov wrote: »
    wldkarde wrote: »

public dungeon bosses have a lot of upkeep, thus the limited gold. Being killed by players over and over racks up a hefty repair bill.

I guess it would lol
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With Xmas coming soon, I thought I'd post a handy ''how to guide'' >:)

5umhab.gif

2e3wmdl.gif

skvpjr.gif

24fmyra.gif

f0xhjb.gif
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    With Xmas coming soon, I thought I'd post a handy ''how to guide'' >:)

skvpjr.gif

"Who is this 'Santi Claws' person? This one would have words with him!"

What a cool cat.

:)
    Edited by Phinix1 on December 2, 2015 1:00AM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I usually hate the sentences that begin with''omg''...........

BUT I currently have a really big OMG literally bursting to get out..........

I feel it may cause me to get a warning at the very least.........

I need to think on this overnight as I have never stepped over the ''line'' before..........

BUT OMG............ >:)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually hate the sentences that begin with''omg''...........

BUT I currently have a really big OMG literally bursting to get out..........

I feel it may cause me to get a warning at the very least.........

I need to think on this overnight as I have never stepped over the ''line'' before..........

BUT OMG............ >:)

What did you do . . . ? :neutral:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I did nothing..........

YET.........

It is an opinion I wish to express that may cause ''red'' flags to pop up all over the place at ZOS HQ .........

I feel it is a valid comment but TOC's etc etc :(
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I did nothing..........

YET.........

It is an opinion I wish to express that may cause ''red'' flags to pop up all over the place at ZOS HQ .........

I feel it is a valid comment but TOC's etc etc :(

Do something in haste and repent at leisure, friend :wink:

Definitely have a think about it overnight!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not only will I think on it, I will re-read the TOC's, although I'm pretty sure my comment would break them in some way.........

Lets just say sometimes a spade needs to be called a spade..........

I could easily get on my soapbox and rant but what is the point.........

Although I have no intention of being unnecessarily rude, freedom of speech on any game forum is not generally supported.

Time to go ruminate, night night all :)
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear something has you so upset @freespirit

Sometimes sleeping in on it though keeps oneself from doing something you might regret...so good call.

On the other hand, at least with a good nights sleep, you'll be ready to let 'em have it with both barrels if need be. ;)

Hope the morning finds you feeling better...
    and remember you're among friends here in this silly little pocket of the forums :)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy..........

It's crazy out there today........

Also appears to have gone a bit crazy at Zos HQ!!!

We're gonna need this.........

nbf6mu.jpg
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay safe and in here!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thinking pre-made is going to go stale

Let's try this

k2-_1128271f-0e5d-49a5-9fd9-1e7e8a28aaa6.v1.jpg

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, had to fight through 3 pages of doom and gloom just to get here. :/

It's good to be back in the safe zone, oh and thanks for the popcorn. :)

Have a great weekend all!

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    could we play 20 questions to guess what it is?
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the RNG curse... apparently has a sense of humor.

the other night our gang o four went into a couple undaunted. We all had learned at least a couple motifs. Nobody got any laurels.

but the whole darn night, over and over and over.....

Loot the bodies.

7 gold.

7 gold.

7 gold.

Piles o interesting (non-laurel-y) drops.

7 gold

7 gold.

It was just ... weird.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo after several days of thinking, I have decided to get over myself and keep my mouth shut........

Well until the next time this particular ''Issue'' rears it's ugly head.........

Anyway that Million might not come my way if I'm naughty!! >:)

Now a quick question, mainly aimed at the ladies although men feel free to chip in.......

Every Xmas I buy ALL the presents for our kids and for my Hubby.........

A job I enjoy so have no problem doing it.

If my Hubby has specific requests of course I get them, as well as at least a couple of surprises.

Now my question is......

Does the man in your life go out and buy you lovely pressies OR does he bug the hell out of you for ideas AND THEN ask you to order them for him???

Oh and on top of that I asked earlier today for the equipment to allow me to convert my vinyl albums into digital form AND showed him many such items online........

Whilst telling him ''I had no knowledge of audio devices and he should check them out and pick what he thought was most suited".

What did he do?

Get straight on the computer?

Access the sites from his phone?

NO HE DID NOT.........

He went into the attic and brought down his ''state of the art'' 1970's deck and amplifier and has happily spent the rest of the day getting them working.

He read that for best quality conversion you need a high quality Turntable and has decided his ANCIENT equipment is perfect for the job!!

What have I done??

Well I have spent the last 2 hours trying to locate the replacement stylus needed!!!

On top of that I now have to work out what extra equipment I need to make this work.........

I just wanted a surprise on Xmas Day. :)

EDIT:- 27yrs together I still love him deeply, suppose by now I should be used to this.
    Edited by freespirit on December 5, 2015 9:17PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @freespirit

Men's minds work in mysterious ways ;)

Maybe before he gets too far you might want to check if it can even be hooked up to whatever it is you need for the conversion. That's pretty old gear.

To answer your question, I always considered it part of my job to pay attention all year to little wishes that popped out now and then. Rarely had a problem finding goodies, some of which she had completely forgotten about.

I always research things online anyway, my problem came if I couldn't find and order it. Spending hours on my feet humping through brick-and-mortar stores was always a painful experience...literally.

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Xendyn apparently because it actually was ''state of the art'' not only have I found an original stylus but apparently it will not be an issue to hook it up for conversion...........

You cannot believe how much I hate him atm..........

My ''Don't be stupid it's way to old''.......... blown out of the water!!!

Plus even with the knackered stylus it sounds way, way better than our present system..........

C'est la vie :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Whilst telling him ''I had no knowledge of audio devices and he should check them out and pick what he thought was most suited"..

Well....

Your use of the term "whilst" makes me wonder if you are not from America (if this has been brought up previously - my apologies - I miss anything subtle, which is to say anything less blunt then "I want that. Get me one")

First question (since this is an ESO discussion) do you guys play together?

Second question: I don't get what the problem is. That isn't exactly a question, sorry. You stated a desire, stated that you wanted him to fix it, and specifically asked him to do what he thought would work best. And he proceeded to work his butt off. This is bad?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xendyn apparently because it actually was ''state of the art'' not only have I found an original stylus but apparently it will not be an issue to hook it up for conversion...........

You cannot believe how much I hate him atm..........

My ''Don't be stupid it's way to old''.......... blown out of the water!!!

Plus even with the knackered stylus it sounds way, way better than our present system..........

C'est la vie :)

lol, how dare he end up being right! Hasn't he learned that the husband's job is to always be wrong? :p
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Side note: while catching up on what I missed over the last couple of weeks of not having time to be on the forums, I see that there was a brief attempt in this thread to actually discuss PC vs. Console. What the hell? This is not the place for discussions like that! This is the place for not taking anything seriously and having popcorn!
    moss-popcorn.gif
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Guys :smiley:

How's tricks?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IKR?
    I was seriously wishing for you to show up at that point, you're just better at diversion :D

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.