Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should be good for lots of popcorn as we watch everyone...

LL.gif
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif

cPm9X.gif

I am ready ... :wink:
    Edited by JD2013 on November 20, 2015 1:10AM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Well, that was a great AUA.
    I think this will create a mighty bad taste;
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/3thlqh/welcome_to_the_elder_scrolls_online_orsinium_aua/cx69emf
    People will be wishing for Vet Levels back in no time :wink:
    I was slightly disappointed by:
    Wrobel wrote:
    gear will require you to have X champion points
    Wasn't that one of the reasons for removing VRs? Although, it makes sense in order to keep the itemization. As long as absolutely no content is restricted based on CPs, it'll probably be fine.

I saw that coming. I knew that they would implement "X amount of CP's needed for this gear," as it is an MMO and there's always a grind of some kind in an MMO, but I can see this being a much bigger grind than Vet Levels.

I can't see them restricting content based upon it, but them min/maxers will be foaming at the mouth asking what gear you have for new trials etc.

Happy thoughts guys!!

64 bit client next year, purchase able character slots (although sounded not close.. But eventually!) And hey, even Rich said a goat plushie would be awesome haha
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/3thlqh/welcome_to_the_elder_scrolls_online_orsinium_aua/cx69emf
    Wrobel wrote:
    Wasn't that one of the reasons for removing VRs? Although, it makes sense in order to keep the itemization. As long as absolutely no content is restricted based on CPs, it'll probably be fine.

I saw that coming. I knew that they would implement "X amount of CP's needed for this gear," as it is an MMO and there's always a grind of some kind in an MMO, but I can see this being a much bigger grind than Vet Levels.

I can't see them restricting content based upon it, but them min/maxers will be foaming at the mouth asking what gear you have for new trials etc.

Happy thoughts guys!!

64 bit client next year, purchase able character slots (although sounded not close.. But eventually!) And hey, even Rich said a goat plushie would be awesome haha

I do want the Goat Plushie . . . And Matt Firor answered my questions. The Thieves Guild is apparently a lot of fun and graphically even better than Orsinium, and new soundtrack eta is Dec. Whoop!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wrobel wrote:

WHAT!?!

rjfy2r.gif

*hides in laundry basket. >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw that coming. I knew that they would implement "X amount of CP's needed for this gear,"

Hate it hate it hate it hate it.

Granted, I'm totally overreacting since I'm so slow that despite years of playing, my highest character is vet 5, but still I hate it.

Still hate it.

/pout
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, well I guess that's what I get for diving into the game after work and not checking the forums...Oh well was almost out of popcorn anyway :)

Looks like things are going to get "entertaining" again around here. Just glad I have a safe place to hang out while the rest of the forum has what I predict will be a "5 alarm, Grand Mal, 3 year old tantrum!

For me...as long as they don't shut the servers down anytime soon, don't really care. I'm enjoying my time in Tamriel and the friends I've met along the way and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

and on that note, this old fart needs some sleep ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wldkarde

Just how old is 'old'?

and....dream of Tamriel!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Just how old is 'old'?

Haha...well in my case 48.

I joke with coworkers that I have the mentality of a 3 year old and the body of a 90 year old . Half the time I creak worse than a pine tree in a stiff wind.

Guess that works out to about 48? OK so math isn't exactly one of my strong points either ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    56067aabfaa17894728bf231c803ee1f.jpg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all!

The forum debates are in full swing. Popcorn, anyone? This is our safe haven!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    29p6vmg.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GIF-Big-Bag-of-Popcorn.gif

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    GIF-Big-Bag-of-Popcorn.gif

Just incase that's not enough.........

30sytds.gif
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live. Lawrence is a legend.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. This one wants to buy a Lawrence plushie for Fishmas - one that talks.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is for @MissBizz

I2JZ87a.jpg

Benoit with his pet goat (Who I have named Nibbles) looking at him adoringly.

These pet goats are the most adorable thing. Thank you ZOS!!
    Edited by JD2013 on November 21, 2015 1:47AM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    I joke with coworkers that I have the mentality of a 3 year old and the body of a 90 year old . Half the time I creak worse than a pine tree in a stiff wind.

Guess that works out to about 48? OK so math isn't exactly one of my strong points either ;)

Saw a t-shirt the other day that read "In Dog Years, I'm Dead"

I greatly appreciate the mentality of a child - on regular occasions my hubby and I will announce to the other that we can't do such-and-so "because I'm 6".
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @JD2013 and @newtinmpls for the above posts...and for proving why this, for many of us, is our favorite threads to hang out in! :)

We got us a great group of people here!

Happy Weekend all, and may your time in Tamriel be glorious...
    But of course more so for those in the Pact ;)

Ah heck...even for my AD and DC friends too...
    I think I'm getting soft in my old age :p
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @JD2013 and @newtinmpls for the above posts...and for proving why this, for many of us, is our favorite threads to hang out in! :)

D'awwwww ya big softie! :wink:

I agree. I love shooting the breeze with the people in this thread. The best on the forum. :smile:

Happy weekend to you and to all here! I finally got to play some last night (as you can tell from the above photo) and I know I keep saying this, but god damn Wrothgar is just gorgeous. Also did the Dwemer falls world boss. So intense with some really good mechanics to learn that'll get you killed if you don't pay attention!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree. I love shooting the breeze with the people in this thread. The best on the forum. :smile:

Happy weekend to you and to all here! I finally got to play some last night (as you can tell from the above photo) and I know I keep saying this, but god damn Wrothgar is just gorgeous. Also did the Dwemer falls world boss. So intense with some really good mechanics to learn that'll get you killed if you don't pay attention!

Yeh that one's my favorite. Love the end of it with the spheres like cannonballs.

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Yeh that one's my favorite. Love the end of it with the spheres like cannonballs.

Oh god when all of those Dwemer mechanisms started shooting out of the pipes at the beginning I almost panicked haha. It's definitely my favourite world boss too!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wldkarde There is totally nothing wrong with being a big softie.....<g>

And @JD2013 nibbles totally needs a closeup.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Weekend!!

15rb791.jpg
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in the hopes that you can actually teach an old dog new tricks...

What is the best way to be able to post in game screen shots onto the forums?

Yep, sorry I'm that guy :(

I spend half my working hours, and WAY too much of my off hours in front of a PC...and I don't know how to get my ESO screen shots posted on the forums. Is there a preferred site for hosting the the images so that they can be linked as a URL?

After @JD2013 introduced us to Nibbles, my Orc's new sidekick "Cubby" {what can I say, I'm a Chicago Cubs fan) wants his chance to be seen by the world.

Cubby is offering
    Hot-Fudge-Sundae-photo-242x300.jpg
    As a reward for making his debut possible :)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to upload the SS to some kind of image hosting site like Imgur or tinypic. Then you can link it from there.

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Xendyn looks like you win the sundae!

Ok here goes...The world Cubby...Cubby the world

dv0QD3o.png

Yep, he's a bit of a showoff :)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys... I don't understand the meaning of this topic... Can someone please explain me? What happened to consoles or pc?
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Xendyn looks like you win the sundae!

Ok here goes...The world Cubby...Cubby the world

dv0QD3o.png

Yep, he's a bit of a showoff :)

Guess we can say he's a bit spoiled?

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bo0137 wrote: »
    Guys... I don't understand the meaning of this topic... Can someone please explain me? What happened to consoles or pc?

This is a drama-free zone. A place to relax, watch the show and not take things too seriously.

It's also one of the largest and most-viewed threads on the forum.
    Probably because most people are hungry ;)

Popcorn donations are required

Taco-Popcorn-1.jpg

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.