Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

Added an extra bold.........

Full 3D Imax experience booked for whole family........

Soooo looking forward to it!!! :)

Trust me...I SO want to believe!

I was a HUGE fan before George messed everything up with those "other three movies". :(

Now that he can't muck-up up my favorite movies anymore...I plan to hit the cinema Soon(tm) and return to the joys of my youth!

JJ please don't let me down :)

And for the first time since "A New Hope"...I'm spoiler free going in!
    Guess this is MY new hope.

Edit: I hope you and your family have a great time @freespirit
    Just don't tell me anything until I see it! ;)
    Edited by WldKarde on December 21, 2015 4:32AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JD2013

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A THREAD CALL ORSINIUM SPOILERS??!?

I wanna click on it sooo bad.. but nooooooooo. I WON'T!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @JD2013

Ah, merely a little piece of my thoughts on the storyline :wink:

Don't click on it. I want you to be so surprised by what happens. I almost fell off my chair. Avoid all spoilers. Trust me, it's worth it :wink:

Still got loads to do in Orsinuim, but wanted to get the main quest out of the way!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @JD2013

The thread.... the beautiful candy like thread......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITBfc1EOBo

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and I was seduced by the dark side of the - oh wait wrong reality - my husband finally got me started in Fallout 4. So now my Breton Pirate Queen of Assassins will defer her IC deput (my second character to crack 10th level in EU - yes, yes, altoholic BIG time).

So anyway.... I love storing things in my workshop. It's sad, really, how my packrat nature is being nurtured massively inappropriately by Bethesda. And how is it that my pup can carry more crap than me?

Anyway, after dinking around in Fallout 4... I must plead and beg of the ZoS gods:

GIVE ME PLAYER HOUSING please please please please please please pretty please with brown sugar on it please please please....puppy eyes.... please

And for that matter, make it like the bank, that all my charcters on an account have to share the choices (oh this would make for hilarious arguing and RPing).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh @newtinmpls ...

You're making it VERY hard for me to not open my Christmas gift to myself!

I know as soon as I install it I'm going to disappear into my favorite post-apocalyptic world! And I'm not sure that my ESO and Fallout addictions can play nicely together. ;)

Not to mention the fact that if I don't at least log into my NB once a day...let's just say she scares the....well you get the idea. :)

Come December 25th, hurry up and get here! I might have to go into the Witness Protection Program...or IDK...maybe quit doing so much RP with my characters...

Sure, like THAT'S gonna happen B)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I lost myself in fallout... It will consume you.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    And I'm not sure that my ESO and Fallout addictions can play nicely together. ;)

Now you are starting to scare me....

What a game 'verse that would be...
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    my life has been consumed by Fallout4. I find myself waking up to the "im a rambler" song on the Diamond City Radio stuck in my head.
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • Mosha
    Mosha
    ✭✭
    So I've seen this thread often already, but have never actually clicked on it. It seems to have escalated a little, and I'd like to be part of the fun.
    Can any1 give me a TL;DR on what's happened up to this point? I don't think so, as it's 133 frigging pages long, but I'd appreciate any tries.
    (I am a PC user btw)
    Ave, ZoS, moriturus te salutat!
    -me, with a stam NB in April 2014

Mo'sha V16 Khajiit Stamina NB
    Legate Alva V16 Imperial Stamina/Magicka Templar
    Mo'sha Reborn V16 Breton Magicka NB
    Burning Mo'sha V5 Dunmer Magicka DK
    a couple mules...
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    TL;DR

popcorn-boxes.jpg
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morozov wrote: »
    TL;DR
    popcorn-boxes.jpg
    and also
    Enodoc wrote: »
    4816991120_4b683df159_b.jpg

Popcorn and puppies.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't leave these out

kittens.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

kittens.jpg

Nor these......

bild2q.jpg

Specially for the goat lovers amongst us........

You know who you are!! <3
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

kittens.jpg

Nor these......

bild2q.jpg

Specially for the goat lovers amongst us........

You know who you are!! <3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think we've summed the thread up pretty good.

In those 130 pages we also created a guild and it feel to it's demise when the PTS was changed. Haha.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well I never 1000 comments badge......

I may get those 5 stars yet. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I never 1000 comments badge......

I may get those 5 stars yet. :)

200.gif

Congrats on 1000 comments! You're actually really close to the 5 star badge, it's a long haul - that's for sure!

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just chillin' with a buddy

eEWKEZV.png
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well with this whole MMO/World Wide Web/24hr news cycle world we live in, sometimes it's hard to tell what time it is with those you are talking to.

Well, I ain't trying for "Mr. Timex" and all that so I'm just going to say it!

To my Popcorn, Puppies, Kittens, We LUV ESO, and all that is silly crowd...not to mention our friends @Zos for making this whole thing possible...

I wish you ALL a Very Happy Holidays!

85syn8X.png

And let's keep this "safe haven" afloat for another lap around the calendar!

Cheers! :)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I finally saw the new SW movie this AM!

I will only say this...

The sins of Episodes 1-3 have been washed away!

And at last...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again :)

I already know Fallout 4 is waiting for me on Christmas morning...
    Now if I could just get that Chub Loon pet...Pretty please ZOS!
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I finally saw the new SW movie this AM!

I will only say this...

The sins of Episodes 1-3 have been washed away!

And at last...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again :)

I already know Fallout 4 is waiting for me on Christmas morning...
    Now if I could just get that Chub Loon pet...Pretty please ZOS!

It did what it needed to do. And it was fun :)

Dont get to lost in the wasteland.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

Sorry, can't promise that one...been waiting too long to get back into it! :)

Also it's the first time I've been able to wander the Wastelands AND Tamriel at the same time, without going back to a previous version of one or the other.
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

Sorry, can't promise that one...been waiting too long to get back into it! :)

Also it's the first time I've been able to wander the Wastelands AND Tamriel at the same time, without going back to a previous version of one or the other.

ok ok... get lost *carefully* ;)

I've been in there a while and i love it :smiley:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both games have side effects.

I'm walking along and on one side I see something blue and think "bugloss" and then I see something metal and think "I can scrap that".
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    ^this.....I mentioned it before, but I am still waking up to "...and im the kinda guy who likes to roam around...." every morning.

Im considering getting counseling
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well with this whole MMO/World Wide Web/24hr news cycle world we live in, sometimes it's hard to tell what time it is with those you are talking to.

Well, I ain't trying for "Mr. Timex" and all that so I'm just going to say it!

To my Popcorn, Puppies, Kittens, We LUV ESO, and all that is silly crowd...not to mention our friends @Zos for making this whole thing possible...

I wish you ALL a Very Happy Holidays!

85syn8X.png

And let's keep this "safe haven" afloat for another lap around the calendar!

Cheers! :)

I would like to second those Xmas wishes.......

b7lw87.jpg

To all of you where ever you are hope you have a wonderful time!! :)

and @wldkarde glad you enjoyed Star Wars, I think George sold to the right people.
  • Mosha
    Mosha
    ✭✭
    Thx for the TL;DR :))

Happy X-Mas/Holidays/whatever-the-hell-you-celebrate!! :)

I saw the SW movie twice in 1 week (once in German with friends and once in English w/ family) and i loved it both times. English still rules though! :wink:
    Ave, ZoS, moriturus te salutat!
    -me, with a stam NB in April 2014

Mo'sha V16 Khajiit Stamina NB
    Legate Alva V16 Imperial Stamina/Magicka Templar
    Mo'sha Reborn V16 Breton Magicka NB
    Burning Mo'sha V5 Dunmer Magicka DK
    a couple mules...
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A happy Christmas Eve to all of my PC brethren!

Thank you for this thread and making this year a lot of fun on these forums with the popcorn and memes and gifs and goat talk.

And for the Samoyeds!

May you all have a lovely day tomorrow. I think I'm getting some ESO related stuff from my other half, if so I'll post pics!

Hugs for all!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Both games have side effects.

I'm walking along and on one side I see something blue and think "bugloss" and then I see something metal and think "I can scrap that".
    I was walking somewhere a few weeks ago, saw an actual bugloss, and knew what it was :)

(Not my picture)
    Vipers093.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tpf-red-1024x682.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
This discussion has been closed.