Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed an issue that was causing hints on loading screens to cycle more rapidly than intended.

@JD2013 was it you I remember mentioned this? "Oh cool, come lore about this place" *reads 3 words* I DON'T CARE THAT SYMBOL MEANS DUNGEON
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll leave this here:

Any idea when the low res textures are being fixed? Or a solution to fix them? Tweaking ini file didn't worked either. While running through the world (cities, forests) I often see low res textures on SOME objects, walls, stairs, doors, etc... They still load but waaay too late. Also I always see world rendering. Had no pb one year ago same specs. FX4100, 8GB, GTX660, RAID0 2xHDDs.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What has this thread become? Just the general section boiled down to 1 thread? xD
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Fixed an issue that was causing hints on loading screens to cycle more rapidly than intended.

@JD2013 was it you I remember mentioned this? "Oh cool, come lore about this place" *reads 3 words* I DON'T CARE THAT SYMBOL MEANS DUNGEON

Yep that was likely me haha I love reading the lore stuff.

It happened last night on one of the delves in Orsinuim. I was up to the end of the first sentence and it changed. I was like "noooooooooooo!!!!!!" Haha.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @newtinmpls, I am from the UK :)

AND

I suppose the thing with Hubby's solution to the problems is......

1:- I wanted something new and shiney( I like shinies)

2:- Having lived with this man for 27yrs I know that his ''money saving'' projects often end up being rather expensive and ''problematic''.

Unfortunately we don't game together, he's into driving sims, we do however sit next to each other whilst playing our prefered genre. :)

To be 100% fair to my Hubby the replacement stylus arrived today........

It sounds incredible!!

On an ESO related note......

Still not seeing any Kuta from my hirelings, it's been months BUT last 3 days one per day from my writs, actually in the coffer not from surveys, anyone else noticed this?

The only other place I have received any from recently is Wet Gunny Sacks. :)

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    What has this thread become? Just the general section boiled down to 1 thread? xD

Generally yes.

popcorn-time-starburst.jpg

puppies.jpeg

Although without all the bad things, and with better popcorn and puppies.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

puppies.jpeg

*grabs an armful of these and runs away with them*
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

puppies.jpeg

*grabs an armful of these and runs away with them*

@Xendyn get back here! How are we going to say we have more puppies that the other threads if you take them all?!?

PS - The free weekend sounds cool.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xendyn get back here! How are we going to say we have more puppies that the other threads if you take them all?!?

PS - The free weekend sounds cool.

You can have these instead.
    I Must have those golden beauties!

puppies2.jpg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These........

2s6wxf7.jpg

Are upset at @Xendyn 's suggestion that the ''golden'' version is in some way better!!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    These........

2s6wxf7.jpg

Are upset at @Xendyn 's suggestion that the ''golden'' version is in some way better!!

Oh my goodness are they Samoyed puppies?

I want a Samoyed. They're just precious.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    These........

2s6wxf7.jpg

No @JD2013 they are white German Shepherd puppies :)

These.....

2czbuc4.jpg

Are Samoyed but at this age very hard to tell the difference. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great...

Now I want to get a puppy for my dog to play with... again.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great...

The dog
    Sure
    It's all about the Dog to play with.

We buy that... :*

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Great...

The dog
    Sure
    It's all about the Dog to play with.

We buy that... :*

He would love it! And I would love a puppy!

Then the whole house training thing... and trying to find a place for TWO dogs when I go away *sigh* Bad idea Bizz.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    These........

2s6wxf7.jpg

No @JD2013 they are white German Shepherd puppies :)

These.....

2czbuc4.jpg

Are Samoyed but at this age very hard to tell the difference. :)

Ahaha look at them they're like little polar bears!!!
    Edited by JD2013 on December 7, 2015 9:46PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this thread has really gone to the dogs today...

Sorry, just couldn't help myself. ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I thought about posting a ''Who let the dogs out'' video........

But I just couldn't be bothered........

SO......

Instead a meme with extra enjoyment for @JD2013 :)

2eaht7q.jpg

Edit:- I now have that damn song stuck in my head!!
    Edited by freespirit on December 9, 2015 2:29PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I thought about posting a ''Who let the dogs out'' video........

But I just couldn't be bothered........

SO......

Instead a meme with extra enjoyment for @JD2013 :)

2eaht7q.jpg

Edit:- I now have that damn song stuck in my head!!

Ahaha thank you this made my afternoon!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I HATE making VR16 gear........

I have some health issues that mean my concentration can be a bit rubbish....

Today I decided that I needed to give my Sorc some love, she was my first character and a slightly ''odd'' build!

Plus a lot has changed since launch so first of all I decided to mess around with her weapons........

I made the appropriate level(VR16) weapons and was happily engaged with improving them......

WHEN!!!

My Hubby spoke to me and in the interest of harmonious relations I immediately answered, whilst also clicking the ''improve'' button........

Well you can all guess what happened next........

I had not increased the improvement ''chance'' to 100% so of course it only damn well failed........

My fault entirely BUT 100+ mats up in smoke and a Nirn stone too, I am not a happy bunny atm :'(
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:/ Today I decided that I needed to give my Sorc some love, she was my first character and a slightly ''odd'' build!

Plus a lot has changed since launch so first of all I decided to mess around with her weapons........

I made the appropriate level(VR16) weapons and was happily engaged with improving them......

WHEN!!!

My Hubby spoke to me and in the interest of harmonious relations I immediately answered, whilst also clicking the ''improve'' button........

I had not increased the improvement ''chance'' to 100% so of course it only damn well failed........

My fault entirely BUT 100+ mats up in smoke and a Nirn stone too, I am not a happy bunny atm :'(

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    I am so sorry to hear that :(
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ouch.

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and tonight it nearly got much, much worse.........

Crap did I panic........

I thought I'd deconned my Kena Pauldrons which have the perfect trait and armour type for my planned Sorc revamp........

Luckily they were in my bank!! :)

300r23k.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I am from the UK :)

AND

I suppose the thing with Hubby's solution to the problems is......

1:- I wanted something new and shiney( I like shinies)

Okay, this is going to be rather convoluted -

I asked about the not from the USA thing, because of your use of the word 'whilst', because my hubby loves fanfic type stuff and he notes that often when reading stuff from writers who report being from/around Britain, they will 1-use that word (which I pretty much don't see/hear in the USA) AND 2-there is an almost standard/stereotypical lack of straightfoward communication; it seems to be a stylistic/social thing. He's commented on it more than once.

So my response to someone who appears to be useing a non-direct method of communication (i.e. 'take care of this/help me out' instead of 'please buy me X' AND is not getting what they want would be to suggest asking for what you want. Even going so far as to say "I like shinies"

I say that because I and my husband have VERY different taste in "prezzies" and "shinies".

I hate buying 'new' things; it may go back to garage-sale-shopping with my grandmother, but I adore puttering through second hand stores - heck on more than one birthday I've asked for him to just accompany me to several and sit and read his kindle (actual shopping is torture to him) while I accumulate loot.

He hates used items and always wants something "new" that's what feels "best" to him, so (for instance) the seriously expensive chef's knife I ordered on line for his last gift was a spectacular success (I am forbidden to touch it).
    On an ESO related note......

Still not seeing any Kuta from my hirelings, it's been months BUT last 3 days one per day from my writs, actually in the coffer not from surveys, anyone else noticed this?

The only other place I have received any from recently is Wet Gunny Sacks. :)

Oddly I'm getting lots of rubedite from my ore hirelings, but the last kuta was from a 9th level character wandering around.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love a puppy!

Then the whole house training thing... and trying to find a place for TWO dogs when I go away *sigh* Bad idea Bizz.

I take them with.

all three of them :)
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are on the NA server then I'd be happy to help you out...since I hoard EVERYTHING I've got mats and Nirn to spare.

Just say the word and they are yours.

Your Sorc deserves that shiny new toy :)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Today I decided that I needed to give my Sorc some love, she was my first character and a slightly ''odd'' build!

WHEN!!!

noo.gif

Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @newtinmpls my original post on my Xmas present choice stated..........

''Oh and on top of that I asked earlier today for the equipment to allow me to convert my vinyl albums into digital form AND showed him many such items online........

Whilst telling him ''I had no knowledge of audio devices and he should check them out and pick what he thought was most suited".

I do not consider that to be a........

''a non-direct method of communication''

I asked for WHAT I wanted AND showed him several NEW(and very SHINEY) systems that would accomplish what I wanted, I merely asked for him to pick the best option out of what I had bookmarked for him!!

At no time did I say to him......

''I really want a cobbled together system using your ancient equipment''......

I asked for a brand new system, my only query was which he thought was best performance wise. The fact he decided I did not warrant a new system BECAUSE he could build one was never suggested by me........

Btw still very slightly annoyed by this as you may tell!! :'(

Oh tyvm @wldkarde for the offer of replacement mats......

However like you I am a hoarder and cannot walk/run/ride past ANY crafting node, so it was probably more annoyance at my lack of concentration than actual shortage of mats or indeed gold to buy replacements if needed.

I frequently make mistakes while crafting, it's just VR16 mistakes are MUCH harder to take........

I mean that was 10 days' writ mats gone in one wrong click!!

A milestone I reach this week......
    4pxizl.jpg

and I have four player characters and four storage ones........

My biggest problem is finding where I put stuff or buying something only to discover a few days later that I actually already had it. :)
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahkoht wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

That's what my set up is like, except I've got 3x 21:9 ^_^
    Tome of Alteration Magic I - Reality is an Ancient Dwemer Construct: Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps

Tome of Alteration Magic II - The Manual of the Deceiver: A Beginner's Guide to Thieving
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/462509/tome-of-alteration-mastery-ii-the-decievers-manual-thieving-guide-for-new-characters

Ultrawide ESO Adventure Screenshots - 7680 x 1080 Resolution
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505262/adventures-in-ultra-ultrawide-an-ongoing-series
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A milestone I reach this week......
    4pxizl.jpg

*Bows head in amazement and respect*

I'm sitting on 900K in the bank right now, I think my highest was 1.8M. Might have something to do with fools and their gold being soon parted...IDK.

Ugh...note 2 self...
    Play more and shop less at guild stores ...your 2nd account characters need new toys also ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
This discussion has been closed.