The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

The team is still working on resolving the console server outage. We'll provide our next update shortly. Thanks again for being so patient. Trust us, we all want to jump in the game with you as soon as possible, too!

So does 'console server outage' mean this is more than too many people trying to login issue? Should we just go to bed because the ETA to fix this issue is 'not in the near future'?
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    I am very happy that everyone is having this problem... I hate when its only with me
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigman1182 wrote: »
    lol this guy. First, this isn't a F2P game, it's B2P, yes, there's a HUGE difference in model if you've had any experience in both you'd know this. Second. Name the MMO that launched without any issues. You can't.

Rift had 0 problems at launch.

OMG you're lying. It had one of the best MMO launches for sure, but it still had some issues.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    So does 'console server outage' mean this is more than too many people trying to login issue? Should we just go to bed because the ETA to fix this issue is 'not in the near future'?

Well, the new server infrastructure has to be ordered, transported, booted up, tested... - I'd say we're looking at a couple of days, at least.
  • darkchild
    darkchild
    Soul Shriven
    How many ppl still pushing the x button
  • taypad
    taypad
    Soul Shriven
    Can we get even a long estimated wait time guess?
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkchild wrote: »

Going strong for 1 hour and 45 minutes here. I wonder how many times I've hit x now.
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »

Going strong for 1 hour and 45 minutes here. I wonder how many times I've hit x now.

Going strong for 6 hours 45 mins here xD
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • pimpas.anthonynub19_ESO
    It's the A button for me but still going back and forth between failing to login and hitting F5 on here and Reddit. Did link my account on European server and then got a time out.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taypad wrote: »

I agree, I would rather know if I should go to bed tonight or if I should stay up to play in a few hours. * Burps*
    99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerio wrote: »
    Expecting no problems on an MMO launch day is like expecting someone to admit fault when you rear-end them. You're gonna end up disappointed :wink:

This isnt their first launch. That boat sailed a year ago.

At this point theres no excuse for not for seeing the larger population slamming into a brick wall ahead of time. They had plenty of time to prepare for this and to predict what launch day would look like for them.

Funny enough their twitter account wouldnt STFU about 'were live in japan, were live in russia, were live in central europe' and then Eastern US goes live and after that they suddenly go silent. Not too proud of themselves at that point I guess.

Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    taypad wrote: »

As I said, getting new server hardware delivered, configured etc likely takes a couple of days.
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    Holy Mother of Sithis. Im actually in! 7hours nearly!
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is a MMO and they do have us all playing together.....

we're just playing the "log-in" screen game! :smile:

Seriously... This will be sorted before too long. I look at it like this... I've waited a year, I can wait a little longer!
    Had so much fun in the betas and know it's gonna be tons of fun, once I get back into Tamriel again!

Chins up guys.... we'll be in there "soon (tm)"
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Tholian
    Tholian
    Soul Shriven

Me. :p

I didn't realize how badly I wanted to play this game until I couldn't login.
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile my girlfriend is next to me on her laptop laughing and playing HOMM3.

Ohhh the good ole days.

What's a girl?
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭

It is the "A" button for us Xbox One players. But yeah, I am about to wear out the button. I know ZOS is trying to get things going, just wish a ETA could be given, but I also understand if they gave an ETA and something else happens everyone will jump for their throats.

I am giving it another 30 mins or so and then heading to bed. So much for the festivities of being there Day 1 at 12:01am.
  • omc_seamonkeyub17_ESO
    This is my fourth MMO release (Star wars, anarchy online and WoW) there were issues, actually a lot. Two major flubs, first the stress test or lack of, second instead of releasing at 12:00 est and the next time zone at 12:00 and so on they released all NA zones...I would hate to be genius who messed that, anyways I think this has to be one of the worst releases I've experienced. Next time do an OPEN BETA!
    ~~~Bravo Zulu~~~
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    They should say something... "Hey guys, the thing is a mess here, we arent seeing a fix in the near future, so go to sleep" or "hey guys, programmers found the issue and are working to put it online in the next 37 min"
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    Who wants some chicken nuggets with barbecue souce?
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    I had issues with a few mmos, including all wow expansions... But always resolved in minutes or an hour max.
  • relter
    relter
    Is there an eta yet
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the A button for me but still going back and forth between failing to login and hitting F5 on here and Reddit. Did link my account on European server and then got a time out.

Maybe if I use this turbo button "A"
    latest?cb=20070625213014

The Xbox one controller can't hang with turbo A
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • natedawg84
    I know this will get fixed and I seriously hope the best for ZoS and eso because I enjoyed it on the pc and I want to enjoy it on the console. You got this se are all in your corner. Just so many people have many high hopes for this game. When things like this happen it's exceedingly disheartening. But we are all antsy because we've waited so long for the console release and most had it downloaded days ago just waiting for that righteous moment of glory and so far we can't log in. Reminds me of diablo 3.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey If you had to guess, is this more of a several hour long wait till a fix, or a less than a hour wait until fix? I know you're currently at your work, but some of us weren't able to take a sick day tomorrow and have to go still.
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey If you had to guess, is this more of a several hour long wait till a fix, or a less than a hour wait until fix? I know you're currently at your work, but some of us weren't able to take a sick day tomorrow and have to go still.

ZOS staff is like this....
    article-2488155-01E60A8000000578-710_634x422.jpg
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my word this still hasn't been fixed yet?

Wait until you console players start PvP'in and come up against organised steel tornado lag trains, not to mention the huge population imbalance of the factions in PvP, bugged skills, lag and failed weapon swap etc.....

Yep you're finally going to realise what you've been missing the past year ([snip] ALL)

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:54PM
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    How many crowns we will get for this wait?
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Smurf, ZOS staff is more like this....

reverse-3g601665550.gif
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Bigman1182
    Bigman1182
    ✭✭
    Bigman1182 wrote: »
    lol this guy. First, this isn't a F2P game, it's B2P, yes, there's a HUGE difference in model if you've had any experience in both you'd know this. Second. Name the MMO that launched without any issues. You can't.

Rift had 0 problems at launch.

OMG you're lying. It had one of the best MMO launches for sure, but it still had some issues.

I had zero problems with it. Server went down for about 3 hours from headstart to launch and had no problems what so ever.