The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• RestlessPilgrim
    They had to know this was exactly what was going to happen right? Instead of making it launch at midnight for each time zone, they unlocked all of North America @ 12 EST. There is no way anyone thought this wasn't going to happen.

Apparently no-one expects those little shiny discs that we all bought to add up to the numbers of players needing servers. Go figure!
  • WelshAssassin1987
    This is becoming a little annoying now. I understand most mmo releases have hiccups, but I'm having login issues every time I try to play. Can't string an hour of gaming together without disconnects, long load screens or login errors.
    PSN: Welsh_Assassin26

EU Server: Ulfmark Ironwolf - Nord - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
  • flaming-ring
    flaming-ring
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting.
    And also
    Unexpected internal error.

This is a joke
    These problems should of been sorted in beta
    And they would like us to subscribe to this buggy mess . I was thinking of it , but not now.
    Shame as the game play was fairly good.

I hope you'll give a generous enough amount of free crowns for this.
  • orlan
    orlan
    I can login to the US servers, EU servers i just get login failed :'( i'm sorry but this is unacceptable.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Please be aware that we will be providing updates for the login issues currently impacting the European PS4 megaserver (June 14th) in this ongoing thread.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • bishnay
    bishnay
    Soul Shriven
    Please be aware that we will be providing updates for the login issues currently impacting the European PS4 megaserver (June 14th) in this ongoing thread.

So its 8:15pm and no update...... I am starting to get impatient.

Please update this situation !.
    Edited by bishnay on June 14, 2015 7:20PM
  • TheoremX
    TheoremX
    I turned off my PS4 (not rest mode, a full turn off) and restarted it and ESO and it let me log in on the EU server.
    PS4 - EU Megaserver
    Theoremx - v14 HElf Templar - Magicka DPS/Healer
  • Dalyen
    Dalyen
    Soul Shriven
    OK I am stuck at the elders roll ring where u hit accept and it goes no where I have installed eso and still stuck is the system down for xbox or what
  • sharky7893
    sharky7893
    Soul Shriven
    Jager wrote: »
    So I did the account switch and I'm getting this.
    Error 301(3:1:620:10051) wondering if anyone else is sing this?

I get the same exact error code, I havent been able to play since saturday. Idk what the error code is because they have yet to email me back :( !!!! So I guess I purchased a game I can't play but I was able to play on the 9th on my xbox one up until friday . I dont know why I cant get on now beyond me...
  • blueilew
    blueilew
    Same issue was playing fine until the weekend. Now all I get is unexpected internal error. I've sent for support and taken to Twitter. Can't log in to any server and getting nothing back. Paid for ESO subscription and also crowns as it was playing fine. Now starting to feel ripped off... Service is pretty poor [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:36PM
  • Bloubobbejaan
    Bloubobbejaan
    Soul Shriven
    So.. my game freezes on pvp and and says ive been disconnected from the server (EU)and i need to check my internet connection . And then after that i cannot log in.. and when i do manage to log in i get to play for about 5 minutes.Then everything freezes up again. SORT THIS OUT ASAP!You are losing players big time.And you will lose this one also..
  • Heleetje1994
    Heleetje1994
    Soul Shriven
    hello,

I want to play on the EU server since friday night, but i get an error every time i try to log in on the EU server, when i try NA server it will load some times. could someone make it possible to log in I really want to play and this is unpleasant please do something.
  • J_NizzO
    J_NizzO
    Soul Shriven
    Guys please, fix this issue asap...
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J_NizzO wrote: »
    Guys please, fix this issue asap...
    Seriously, check the big red banner at the top of the page, or this active thread here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again#latest
    or check out this news article:
    http://www.neowin.net/news/level3-suffering-major-outages-effects-are-felt-worldwide
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic necromancy this one was from July
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic necromancy this one was from July
    It kind of boggles my mind that he dug up this thread from back in July when there's a massive thread about the current issues that is literally the first thread on the page for general discussion...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Like what has been stated this thread is an old thread about a separate issue that was resolved. There is already an active discussion thread on the current issue located here. We thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate these reports.
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on August 28, 2015 6:17AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Fya0713
    Fya0713
    ✭✭
    It has nothing to do with Zenimax, and they can't do anything about it. It's a nationwide internet outage in almost all major cities around the U.S.A. Look it up.
  • arrowgun1
    arrowgun1
    Soul Shriven
    It's *** happening again the game has been out for a while now wtf we all deserve one month free for this becouse we pay money to be online
    Brian ***
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    I am having login issues I can log into us server but not European. A little worrying the day before Imperial City.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • Digielf
    Digielf
    ✭✭✭
    i cant log in anywhere this game is garbage
  • Michmary
    Michmary
    Soul Shriven
    Trying to play on the Europe server on my ps4 but keeps saying login failed maintenance isn't ment to start till tomoro what's going on
  • Lalaeith
    Lalaeith
    ✭✭✭
    Michmary wrote: »
    Trying to play on the Europe server on my ps4 but keeps saying login failed maintenance isn't ment to start till tomoro what's going on

. [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac North American and European login and account system – October 27, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 GMT)
    · [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One North American and European login and account system – October 27, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 GMT)
    · [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4 North American and European login and account system – October 27, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 GMT)

Sticky Banner was just updated
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS is down as well
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Is it really that hard to get relevant info to the players in advance?

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:37PM
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Joey053
    Joey053
    Thank god i thought i bugged out of the game when i was stuck in loading screen.
    Was just trying to get support after trying to log in for 30 minutes.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arg an undead thread this is confusing...
    Signature

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arg an undead thread this is confusing...

Atleast it wasnt Mannimarco who dug it out :open_mouth:
  • Elvenpath
    Elvenpath
    ✭✭✭
    Dahkoht wrote: »
    Watching the Twitch streams , 90% are sitting at the failed login stream atm.

Just rofl, he got the point.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

So now that it has been over 7 months time since console launch for ZOS to create more stable servers, reduce game disconnects and fix in game lag; which can make Cyrodil PvP unplayable on some servers during peak hours, Has ZOS finally came up with a solution to end these problems once and for all?
    Edited by Justice31st on December 25, 2015 2:01AM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."