The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Kush_the_ninja
    ZOS any update on server resolution?
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    Lets all take a moment to realize my username is original [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:56PM
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Kaldor
    Kaldor
    WTB ETTR of Server Please?
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

On a flatbed hauled by a Mack truck underway to ZOS headquarters'. Expected to be fully configured and operational in 2-3 days.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alinor wrote: »
    I don't recognize it. :/
    -

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:56PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    I
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    -

It's the capital city of AD. <3

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:57PM
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you guys tried resetting your router?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Server resolution is 1080p lol
    I'm sleepy sorry to me that's funny
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • FreshRevenge
    uberkull wrote: »
    While we are here....do console players get to post on the forums now? Where do the invitation codes come from?

I was able to post on these forums during the beta. I am on the PS4. Gamers shouldn't be segregated. [snip]

[edited for trolling]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:57PM
  • Swordid
    Swordid
    Well i think psn is down now as well....
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    While we are here....do console players get to post on the forums now? Where do the invitation codes come from?

I was able to post on these forums during the beta. I am on the PS4. Gamers shouldn't be segregated. [snip]

PC>Xbox>PS4

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:58PM
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i even went as far as going into the command prompt and entering ipconfig /release --> ipconfig /renew. No success :(
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Kush_the_ninja
    If I go onto EU servers and link from my PC transfer will all those charavters get stuck there?
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭

Server resolution is 1080p lol
    I'm sleepy sorry to me that's funny

That has been the highlight of this forum.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I
    -

It's the capital city of AD. <3
    Ah. It should now be clear as to how much of that faction I've played :p

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 6:59PM
  • FreshRevenge

PC>Xbox>PS4

Rolls Eyes and Yawns

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:01PM
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm waving the white flag and am I'm gonna go take a nap and come back in a few hours and try again. 2 1/2 houtprs of login screens is all my sanity can take right now.
  • crazyiven
    crazyiven
    Soul Shriven
    Swordid wrote: »
    Well i think psn is down now as well....

PlayStation network shows it as green, my psn on the console went down as soon as I linked my PSN to Elder Scrolls

• FreshRevenge
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Have you guys tried resetting your router?

hmm that could be an option?

• FreshRevenge
    But I am hardwired
  • Swordid
    Swordid
    It shows as green but i can't do any psn related thing in my ps4 without the timeout error. And on my px the login on psn site rerurns a no data sent by server error. I reset modem and router. I think sony just holding off on changing the status till they v release this isn't going away in 10min
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I am hardwired

Sir, please pull the cable thingy out of your laptop and wait 15 seconds, then plug it back in ok? Did this solve your issue sir? Please stay on the line to rate my customer service.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    Back in 2013 during the Beta I used to have 5 stars on the forums

*tear drop*
  • TheGabeSpot
    I think I am going to go and make pudding. If I finish with that and we're not up I think it will be nap time. Yeah. That's a good idea. Pudding then a nap. Alright.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    We should sing a campfire song to bring us all together<3
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I am going to go and make pudding. [...] Pudding then a nap.
    Is that a poop joke? Sure sounds it. o:)
    -

Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 6:46AM
  • Swordid
    Swordid
    Kumbya psn come back up kumbya
  • TheGabeSpot
    There once was a hero named Ragnar the Red, who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead!
    And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade, as he told of bold battles and gold he had made!
  • TheGabeSpot
    I think I am going to go and make pudding. [...] Pudding then a nap.
    Is that a poop joke? Sure sounds it. o:)
    -

I didn't mean for it to be, but let's pretend I did.
  • FreshRevenge
    But I am hardwired

Sir, please pull the cable thingy out of your laptop and wait 15 seconds, then plug it back in ok? Did this solve your issue sir? Please stay on the line to rate my customer service.

You mean ethernet cable and it is plug into my PS4 sir. Thanks but I have no time to rate your customer service skills but maybe next time :)