The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• omc_seamonkeyub17_ESO
    I wish they would kick down some crowns, speaking of crowns when will they release ESO plus to console ?
    ~~~Bravo Zulu~~~
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hamztein wrote: »
    How many crowns we will get for this wait?

Zero
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey If you had to guess, is this more of a several hour long wait till a fix, or a less than a hour wait until fix? I know you're currently at your work, but some of us weren't able to take a sick day tomorrow and have to go still.

ZOS staff is like this....
    article-2488155-01E60A8000000578-710_634x422.jpg

Correction here are your devs hard at work!

0UkeCIg.jpg
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    No Smurf, ZOS staff is more like this....

reverse-3g601665550.gif

Damn you Intel Celeron. Why you failz me?
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...this isn't getting buried...

ZOS staff is more like this....

reverse-3g601665550.gif
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    I am on the West Coast and bought ESO Plus and was charged immediately for it, so today, June 8th is counting as day 1 of my paid time. Will ZOS be giving people that bought ESO Plus an extra day or something? It not that big of a deal, but just curious.

I am just about to put all my snacks and drinks back into the fridge and go to bed. What is sad about this is that many people planned things for launch. I have 4 friends on the East Coast and another 10 or so on the West Coast that were all waiting to get in to get our guild set up and going immediately and well, that is just not happening.

I know ZOS is working on it and I do appreciate people working their ass off to get things working, but just want to be clear to ZOS that this is a pretty big hic-up and it will/has started to generate negative feelings towards ZOS and the game.
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we have returned to, The Elder Scrolls Offline
  • taypad
    taypad
    Soul Shriven
    You figure after all their bad press on PC release they would have made this going smoothly a priority
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I decided I'll hit x for another 15 minutes. I was hoping to at least create my character tonight. Ah well, a task for the wee hours of the morning it shall be instead.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zazaaji, unfortunately no ETA just yet on a resolution. We're still investigating the cause of the errors.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • omc_seamonkeyub17_ESO
    Hawk269 wrote: »
    I am on the West Coast and bought ESO Plus and was charged immediately for it, so today, June 8th is counting as day 1 of my paid time. Will ZOS be giving people that bought ESO Plus an extra day or something? It not that big of a deal, but just curious.

I am just about to put all my snacks and drinks back into the fridge and go to bed. What is sad about this is that many people planned things for launch. I have 4 friends on the East Coast and another 10 or so on the West Coast that were all waiting to get in to get our guild set up and going immediately and well, that is just not happening.

I know ZOS is working on it and I do appreciate people working their ass off to get things working, but just want to be clear to ZOS that this is a pretty big hic-up and it will/has started to generate negative feelings towards ZOS and the game.

You already have ESO plus? I was looking in the PS store couldn't find it, cancelled mine for pc/Mac on the first :/
    ~~~Bravo Zulu~~~
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    Well. RIP all of my plans.
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    No Smurf, ZOS staff is more like this....

reverse-3g601665550.gif

Damn you Intel Celeron. Why you failz me?

ROFL...
    bf63b0b6a8a401032b36e51c3ff2abd8.jpg
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would kick down some crowns, speaking of crowns when will they release ESO plus to console ?

It was made available the second the game went live on Xbox One. Not sure about PS4, but I already paid and am set, even going to loose my first day due to this outage. :smiley:
  • Arkayoh
    Arkayoh
    Soul Shriven

Now. It's on XBL at least.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zazaaji, unfortunately no ETA just yet on a resolution. We're still investigating the cause of the errors.

@ZOS_JasonLeavey Thank you for responding. :smile: Incase you haven't seen it yet, I made a thread for you late night console launch employees: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174181/thank-you-late-night-zos-employees-for-overseeing-the-console-launch
    I really appreciate you and the others working late tonight, and hope you all are getting paid overtime.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 6:17AM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just throw Moar Dots at it...Moar Dots....Moar Dots...

more_dots.gif
  • omc_seamonkeyub17_ESO
    I'll have to check tomorrow again for it, thanks for the reply! Thought for sure I would of hit level 6 by 11:30 lol .... Grrrrrrr
    ~~~Bravo Zulu~~~
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why we are upset...
    59544433.jpg
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 9, 2015 6:20AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    You would think they would try a little harder on the launch because of the awful reviews the PC version got.
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alinor wrote: »
    You would think they would try a little harder on the launch because of the awful reviews the PC version got.
    I'm a former Amazon AWS tech. There's always the potential this is not just a coding issue, but a major rack or networking asset dropped somewhere and isn't coming back up as it should. There's always options and points of failure that can exist beyond just the code-side.

Be patient. It's technically a little two hours into the launch, so it's not that bad. =P Not yet.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alinor wrote: »

So long as everything is up and running by mid day USA times on June 9th, I think it won't effect reviews. I'm pretty sure the servers will be all good by then, sparing a few crashes as every MMO has on launch.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 6:23AM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    Its not really that big of a deal, was just looking forward to getting an early start is all.
    Edited by Alinor on June 9, 2015 6:26AM
  • crazyiven
    crazyiven
    Soul Shriven
    Was able to make an account, now my ps4 wont connect with the PlayStation network. Some crazy stuff going down, going to try and unlink the account.
  • FreshRevenge
    This is rather disappointing that I haven't been able to play at all. I know a lot of you are in the same boat. It just seems they would have been better prepared for this launch instead of giving excuses on how they are looking into the issue.

The short beta on consoles didn't really prove to help at all.
  • MiteeAfrodite
    MiteeAfrodite
    ✭✭
    Still investigating. No ETA.

tina-belcher-10.jpg
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we are here....do console players get to post on the forums now? Where do the invitation codes come from?
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to be thanks for further dissappointment.
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as I get to play before my day off is over, I'll be happy.
  • Kush_the_ninja
    When they make an account and/or link it?