Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play in bwb since first Day, and I Never approve nightcaping. But Players change and it is sometimes I think guys Who Come from vet campaign with other way to play. I Know all factions did it but its sad. It destroys all gameplay because Ppl leave thé campaign and we cant do anything for a while.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Thallia
    Thallia
    ✭✭
    Honestly, its just sad for them to do it, and if they are proud of themselves then they are lying to themselves because they will be smart enough to know how stupid it is.

Eso is so important I should change my sleep schedule right? (sarcasm)

But anyhow, it will always happen usually not done by the EP >.> :smiley:
    EP:
    Vesari - Woof Elf NB VR16
    Erenwyn - High Elf Templar VR16
    'Elayne - High Elf Sorc 20
    Erenweyn - High Elf Templar 17
    Sax-In-Da-City - Dark Elf Dragon Knight 4

DC:
    Ammir - Redguard Templar 35
    Thallia - Breton NB 25
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    "not done by ep" ^^
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    It's done by all 3 sides. We're all guilty of it. I remember when EP did it every night for about 3 months and I'm an EP player. AD have become prone to doing it early morning lately and DC have done it 2 or 3 times this campaign. sadly we have to live with it.
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    The last few posts look like the forum like 4-5 months ago ;P.
    Either I woke up back in time Or no one has found anything better to talk about
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey now, EP's been behaving quite well lately.

Last night we took matters into our own hands and just kept a group up to wipe the DC night squad wherever they went. Was a lot of fun. Ended the night with some duels and music in Faregyl's courtyard together with AD.

Can't say I care much about the map anymore nowadays but that felt good.
    Edited by Valencer on January 18, 2016 6:03PM
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    The last few posts look like the forum like 4-5 months ago ;P.
    Either I woke up back in time Or no one has found anything better to talk about

Tbh with you I feel like I've written that exact post here before :D
    How's the saying go... Same ***, different day

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• Drungly
    Drungly
    ✭✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    I'm curious how you guys feel about people with Vet characters and champion points playing alts in the campaign. I've spent a little time in Blackwater and it is nice to have a realtively lagless (so much better than Azura) and competitive (most vet campaigns are not) campaign. I don't want to ruin Blackwater for the truly new people by bringing good gear and champion points into there.

The guilt is real.

a0ed043db44eabe0b87898c64df01dd0.jpg
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we could talk about rav if you want that more :trollface:
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    I don't like to address this matter publicly but here goes nothing.
    Laksikus you know how the man is, don't feed him and he will stop. I know it's hard but you don't win anything by awnsering.
    It takes a crazy person to deal with a crazy person, a clever one would just let some things go.
    But anyway Rav believes he's DC's lawyer or something. I would say he's its mascot but in a good way.
    Wanna finish this off saying I hope one day we can wake up in a more calm environment and we can all be friends like the old days.
  • Thallia
    Thallia
    ✭✭
    I don't like to address this matter publicly but here goes nothing.
    Laksikus you know how the man is, don't feed him and he will stop. I know it's hard but you don't win anything by awnsering.
    It takes a crazy person to deal with a crazy person, a clever one would just let some things go.
    But anyway Rav believes he's DC's lawyer or something. I would say he's its mascot but in a good way.
    Wanna finish this off saying I hope one day we can wake up in a more calm environment and we can all be friends like the old days.

No! Filthy AD and DC scums! We shall never have a 'calm' Environment!

Well with exception to christmas, we can lay our weapons and our 'comments' down then. :)
    EP:
    Vesari - Woof Elf NB VR16
    Erenwyn - High Elf Templar VR16
    'Elayne - High Elf Sorc 20
    Erenweyn - High Elf Templar 17
    Sax-In-Da-City - Dark Elf Dragon Knight 4

DC:
    Ammir - Redguard Templar 35
    Thallia - Breton NB 25
  • maxy88
    maxy88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi people, I've been top of the Daggerfall leaderboard in Xbox EU Blackwater Blade since Tuesday but can't get the numbers to take the keeps. Managed five a couple of times then lost them again. Is anyone able to help out either today or tomorrow? Really want to get this achievement done after spending so much time, gold and AP through the week. Thanks in advance!
    Edited by maxy88 on January 31, 2016 7:49PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BWB EU PC thread here
  • maxy88
    maxy88
    Soul Shriven
    Damn, thanks anyway.
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, proxi det Inc next patch
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it right now
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just proxi det... I think you can unlock Assault/Support 10 halfway through Corporal rank in the coming update so you can have all the passives maxed out in BwB too.

It's a little crazy
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the most fun i had i a long while :trollface:
    even if we died kind of noobish in the end xD
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drama incoming.

Rav/Dan decided to try trashtalking again, and failed miserably, lying his ass off in zone, and bragging about him killing me in a 1v1. laughable, i dont die to noobs xD

so i went to all my chars and took a look at my KC stats.
    9iv39y.jpg
    the left one is my proxy det char, the right one my lvl 19 noob nb.

No other data from any of his chars in my KC, he really should play AD more often so i get even more kills of him
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    drama incoming.

Rav/Dan decided to try trashtalking again, and failed miserably, lying his ass off in zone, and bragging about him killing me in a 1v1. laughable, i dont die to noobs xD

so i went to all my chars and took a look at my KC stats.
    9iv39y.jpg
    the left one is my proxy det char, the right one my lvl 19 noob nb.

No other data from any of his chars in my KC, he really should play AD more often so i get even more kills of him

One word.

Beautiful :D
    Edited by Vyperia on February 28, 2016 7:53PM

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hearing some concerns about EP zergs so I'm here to set people's minds at ease! Behold, the result of me and some guildies doing small-scale and not letting a swarm of DC retake their beloved aleswell farm:

z4ANX7U.png

• HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    I've been hearing some concerns about EP zergs so I'm here to set people's minds at ease! Behold, the result of me and some guildies doing small-scale and not letting a swarm of DC retake their beloved aleswell farm:

z4ANX7U.png
    Yo Luci, I have been absent from the game quite some time... I am thinking of Playing for a short time again, but this time, As an EP... Would you be willing to take me under your supervision and guide me into the "Ebonheart" ways?? Haha
    I will not be promoting my old Guild tho in anyway or my old faction...

• ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    384552Screenshot20160304001906.png

There is already 1 azura campaign, we don't need another one, ty.
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭

z4ANX7U.png
    Yo Luci, I have been absent from the game quite some time... I am thinking of Playing for a short time again, but this time, As an EP... Would you be willing to take me under your supervision and guide me into the "Ebonheart" ways?? Haha

Only if you forget the ways of 20 man smallscale and join the dark side of the 12 man Zerg. This is the path of darth civello.

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭

z4ANX7U.png

Only if you forget the ways of 20 man smallscale and join the dark side of the 12 man Zerg. This is the path of darth civello.

Kinda sounds epic too me ;P
  • KanyeWestTaylorSwift

z4ANX7U.png

hey bb how you doin :^))))
    Edited by KanyeWestTaylorSwift on March 4, 2016 11:35PM
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭

z4ANX7U.png

Hey darling, come back to us. We miss you! :'(

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• KanyeWestTaylorSwift

z4ANX7U.png

i uninstalled it :( i will come back when there is housing. i hope you have been teabagging people for me
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

z4ANX7U.png

i uninstalled it :( i will come back when there is housing. i hope you have been teabagging people for me

no, they getting tbagged themselves every chance we get.
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭

z4ANX7U.png

We've saved all the teabagging for you :D
    You need to come back soon anyway. You must be running out of salt!

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP