Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its close in BwB i think you can barely get it before you vet out.
    but its awsome^^

• Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    Proximity Detonation. Don't think I'll ever get enough AP on any of my characters to advance that far in alliance rank.

You can only get it by repairing walls. From walls you only get AP but no XP. But thats a rather expensive method. You get 25 AP for 90g. That's 360k gold for 100k AP.

Not doing the kill quests etc. helps too to get more AP per character level. Same with not attacking npcs when you conquer a keep or a resource.

And then there's the question whether it's worth the effort. Why restricting yourself for having a couple of hours an advantage against ppl you dominate anyway?
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    best way to kill zergs. you cant kill zergs alone otherwise^^
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double post

dumdidum :>
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    best way to kill zergs. you cant kill zergs alone otherwise^^

Use chokepoints and sieges along with attacking them. You can face upto 7-8 people doing that.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell that to the red zerg. and colour the map yellow :D
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My apologies to red guildies and people if I murder you with little thoughts, but even if I prefer to be EP, I don't feel like beating a dead horse by killing DC / AD when they got less than 3 keeps left each and low pop, and when EP got all the scrollz, high pop and emp.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt on today yet so dont know what situation is like today.. But once again i must say im kinda disapointed by yello/blue resistance when things get hard - It seem like half of your alliances logg off an leave those few more devoted players to desperatly push and fail agains red groups.. (it was full prime time, not nightcapping not morningcapping and on weekend - no excusses here plys)

None of us wants this to turn into a buff server but i understand ep players that dont want to hand u back the keeps so your ppl wont leave. I know ppl reading this are mostly those that continued fighting. But plys plys spread the right mentality. FIGHT! Fight for your keeps! .. Im sick of 3/4 AD ragequiting as soon as we get a scroll and then apparently not playin whole weekend hoping the situation changes by itself!
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on April 11, 2019 6:31PM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    RIP ESO PvP..
    FTFY
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt on today yet so dont know what situation is like today.. But once again i must say im kinda disapointed by yello/blue resistance when things get hard - It seem like half of your alliances logg off an leave those few more devoted players to desperatly push and fail agains red groups.. (it was full prime time, not nightcapping not morningcapping and on weekend - no excusses here plys)

None of us wants this to turn into a buff server but i understand ep players that dont want to hand u back the keeps so your ppl wont leave. I know ppl reading this are mostly those that continued fighting. But plys plys spread the right mentality. FIGHT! Fight for your keeps! .. Im sick of 3/4 AD ragequiting as soon as we get a scroll and then apparently not playin whole weekend hoping the situation changes by itself!

i wouldnt go that far and call 4pm prime time.
    maybe it is for reds, as they are more than double the number anyway all of the time.
    but primetime for working or studying people is something totally different.

Just shows again how ignorant some red players are to facts.

"Half our alliances logged of..."
    fine doesnt rly make a differenc if its a 4vs1 or a 8vs1 in numbers. Go on and zerg your way. i think it has to be really fun for you to do so, you all must be proud to get emp on 4pm primetime against half the number of total blues and yelows
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blackwater isn't a fun campaign anymore. My guess is Valencer got farmed in the veteran campaigns and came back to non-vet together with other EP who were also farmed, thinking they could get more ap that way. I won't feed them any alliance points anymore, though.
    Halcyon Black
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I usually like fighting outnumbered, but trying to fight 10v40 is just pointless on bwb. It can work on vet campaigns where you can actually have a few tanky players, stong healers and someone bursting your opponents. But when everyone has 10k armour, 35k hp and 20k magicka / stamina you don't stand a chance.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on October 25, 2015 1:19PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just let them waste their ap.
    set random keeps ua. siege them down completly.
    troll whereever you can.

repairing arrius again after i sieged it down will cost them 120k AP.
    against the cost of 8 trebs on my side. that more then 100k loss for them
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is going to repair Arrius, it will naturally regenerate over time ^^
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    then you will soon have all kind of funny holes in every red keep :hushed:
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see you guys just properly dethrone me, like any other emperor. Not all this trolling BS which won't work anyway.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    And once again I get marked as ignorant and for showing off and being so proud we got emperor against outnumbered opponents, when im actually just trying to alert everybody to the problem of apparently fragile balance..

What I said and am now repeating is - I want to fight. I find no joy sitting on the red map. - so bring the fight!
    Worst case scenerio some ep will have to switch alliances to balance out the numbers.. But all of you showed already that u are perfecly capable to crash us - So BRING it already :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 25, 2015 6:41PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Majority of reds seems like to enjoy keeping AD and DC out of Cyrodil.

i come back every few days and do what i enjoy most in that situation. Be a pain in the ass.
    So i call all the other AD and DC trolls and preparers. Follow me to set the whole map under fire.

PS:
    want to hear a joke?
    Luci + red Ninja Smurf nightcap zerging chal and bleakers. ^^
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    i did see luci in azura star at some point during the start of the city. he died a bunch of times then he was gone. guess its not fun to fight in actual pvp. ganking lvl 20's is way more fun right?

i made and alt and entered the blackwater cesspool for the first time in 2 months only to find it completely red and the hello kitty guild members crying that its no fun and that we should all log out.

what happened here?
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the salt, ad hominems, selective memories and made up crap in the new posts in this thread are just beautiful, honestly. Keep 'em up.

And thank you for the fun emp defense at BRK. Would be fun to have more of that instead of you guys telling each other in zone chat to log off and go PvE. ^^
    Edited by Valencer on October 25, 2015 11:27PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing made up from my side^^
    But maybe we should difer between "nightcap" and "taking back homekeeps at night" :P

And I rarely talk in zone at all.
    And never seid anything about logging off
    Edited by laksikus on October 25, 2015 11:33PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre not the only one posting here though. :)

I'd like to know who this red Ninja Smurf is, really!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, red emp makes an appearance. You want DC to dethrone you? Then tell your new goons/underlings/etc to let us do that instead of taking Glade/Warden/Rayles from us all the time. That sort of tactics makes people discouraged. You allready have all six scrolls and have won the campaign before it's officially over.
    Halcyon Black
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Glade/Faregyl are nice buffers to have but I do agree about Warden/Rayles etc. Its just killing the morale of the DC/AD.
    But contrary to the mythical belief you guys have about Luci, he doesnt control all of EP. Hell a good deal of the time he runs solo or a small guild group of 6-12 ppl.
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, red emp makes an appearance. You want DC to dethrone you? Then tell your new goons/underlings/etc to let us do that instead of taking Glade/Warden/Rayles from us all the time. That sort of tactics makes people discouraged. You allready have all six scrolls and have won the campaign before it's officially over.

I think what "red emp" means is he wants you to do exactly what you did yesterday. Not all log off when glades taken.

I do agree with holding warden/rayles etc though. They're pointless to us (anyone for that matter) once the scrolls have been taken. If I could get the guys who sit on them too stop I would. Sadly as stated above me nor @Valencer have control over every pact player.

Both AD & DC have proven that they can fight back. So less forum whining, more killing.
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a clue whats the name of said ninja smurf.
    but he/she talked to me after Drake :pensive:

and that isnt the only one xD
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss these days :'( RIP non-vet Cyrodill
    KLeKRij.jpg
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    I miss these days :'( RIP non-vet Cyrodill
    KLeKRij.jpg

Those days will be back. Not more than a month and half ago EP had their homekeeps taken on a daily basis. Tables will turn again. "worst" problem is always DC that cant seem to be gathering the population AD/EP can but nonetheless hats off for them since they always seems to manage.
  • Tzadik
    Tzadik
    It's little bit annoying how people here cry and moan about map being painted red for few days when, as person above me said, a month ago whole map was yellow every day. Also, yesterday AD/DC took everything from us, so I don't see what is the problem. There is certain kind of balance on BwB server, but that doesn't mean that we have to stop at Alessia bridge and not push further to keep that balance.

Just play and enjoy.
    Ebonheart Pact - PC EU
    Hasidic Chant - magicka templar
    Na Nach - magicka nightblade sap tank