Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Usually I laugh about people shouting GREEN VS RED, but this campaign... my god, you guys have been trying so very hard.

Joke.
    Last morning, you & some other EP working WITH vhalkyrya, playing DC, to capture alessia :)

And you 're talking about green :)
    I say purple :blush:

Edited by Xarc on November 19, 2015 10:48PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20151123_205302_zpsygdd870r.png
    Can we all just appreciate how ADs lagtrianing around our homekeeps yesterday lead to the most perfect map for dc to make emperor? :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on November 24, 2015 9:22AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks cool no doubt. but drake should rly be blue
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hah yeah i agree, if drake was blue that would be a 20/20 perfection :) This however is still best free emp oppurtunity I've seen. And it was wasted :/
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah yeah i agree, if drake was blue that would be a 20/20 perfection :) This however is still best free emp oppurtunity I've seen. And it was wasted :/

Let me guess... blues went for Brindle?
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think thats kind of a first in BWB

taking a scroll wit only 2 players and getting away with it. without jumping inside^^
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

taking a scroll wit only 2 players and getting away with it. without jumping inside^^

CP OP
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

CP OP

Please no. Leave the poor champion points out of this

PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, had nothing to do with cp^^
    siege arent buffed from cp
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged on in the early morning, DC had every emp keep except for BRK. Arrius and Kingscrest were blue too. Meanwhile, AD is nowhere to be found while there's a bunch of DC gleefully defending the nightcap as we try to take back ground.

The night before AD nightcapped emp and it was the other way around. No DC to be found anywhere at all until the late morning and a group of AD gleefully defending the nightcapped stuff, again.

Is this really how it's going to be? Taking turns nightcapping and then just doing PvE or something else when it's not your turn? What the heck is happening to this campaign...

They need to massively buff NPCs already. Vet has been plagued with the same issues for aeons too and now it's basically a mirror image of that. It's honestly starting to make the whole alliance war thing not feel worth it.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on April 11, 2019 6:31PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, 1.6 Nirnhoned. Despite that I would give a lot to get those days back, right now. :)
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    So Yeah,

Just Wanted to say a Big thank you to ESO Dev team for fixing PvP for us again in Non-vet !!

And to who ever is Wondering ! The Awnser to the question is YES !

YES WE ARE BACK !!!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed we are. Good fun is being had. :)
    Halcyon Black
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear EP team, @chalman mine, this day between 00:00/01:00...
    Thank you for all theses AP. Really, that was wonderful although sad to see you die more than 200 times (beat my killstreak reccord).
    But please next time maybe use your brain, and instead to try again & again to go to the mine ffrom the tower, maybe try from behind or another way ? Just a tip for you :)

I guess the whole EP faction is not so... angry about fire & oil ?
    See you soon.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, looks like I missed out on some intense fighting. I need to win the lottery so I can quit my job and play late evenings/in the middle of the night. :D

I noticed lots of new characters escaping Wailing Prison yesterday evening. Excluding the 5 I made there were at least 30. Hopefully some of them will find their way to Blackwater.
    Halcyon Black
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25juzpe.png
    Green alliance <3
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most stupid AD online today.
    First they cant take back their scrolls for hours, and then they get scroll out of Arrius and Farra without taking them when they were last red keeps.
    And they try to gank us while we take Arrius finally.
    And while we take scroll again.
    Farra stays untauched in the meanwhile and then they go ASh instead of red scroll :neutral: facepalm:
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg, they didnt help us 2v1 red all night :(
    Edited by Valencer on December 2, 2015 12:56AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ you sound pissed.
    you were like more reds than blues at arrius.

and i dont talk about 2v1. but NOT taking a keep, instead of taking out only scroll, when they ahve a 20man zerg is *** stupid.
    Especially if reds have their second scroll too.
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    You sound pissed at AD.

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    First day of campaign means some players are obsessed (unhealthily so) with farming AP. Could be they loose sight of what's important in that case. Or it was just a lot of noobs, I don't know.
    Halcyon Black
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ you sound pissed.
    you were like more reds than blues at arrius.

and i dont talk about 2v1. but NOT taking a keep, instead of taking out only scroll, when they ahve a 20man zerg is *** stupid.
    Especially if reds have their second scroll too.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

Oh wait...
    Edited by Valencer on December 3, 2015 3:38AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you want to know whats funny and kind of sad?

seeing 10 yellows with 7 siege sieging the corner of BB, where it doesnt take damage
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    do you want to know whats funny and kind of sad?

seeing 10 yellows with 7 siege sieging the corner of BB, where it doesnt take damage

This is what happens when your main pvp guild in the campaign just wants to "farm noobs" and not help the new guys.

On that note it's nice to see MW taking a lot of the newbies under their wing. Keep up the good work.

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭

This is what happens when your main pvp guild in the campaign just wants to "farm noobs" and not help the new guys.

On that note it's nice to see MW taking a lot of the newbies under their wing. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, we trying to improve the overall quality of the PvP from our side. DC is the less populated campaign in BwB always a bar below others, so the only way for it to improve is to make the new guys have fun... & the only way people have fun is if they win, doesn't have to be every time but from time to time it's nice.
    & in general DC just really slacks leaders for LFG groups, I see like 20 guys asking for LFG no one is starting one, and if someone does its that guy that has no idea what he's doing so he just gets flamed etc...
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heh.

Since I was mostly on EP, then much more on DC lately, from what I've seen, DC's quite the mess, and they never know what to do once they got Chal + Roe
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    So Yeah,

Just Wanted to say a Big thank you to ESO Dev team for fixing PvP for us again in Non-vet !!

And to who ever is Wondering ! The Awnser to the question is YES !

YES WE ARE BACK !!!

It's about time...

You got the tactics but AD train is still stronger right now, because, well;
    HouLiGaN wrote: »

Yeah, we trying to improve the overall quality of the PvP from our side. DC is the less populated campaign in BwB always a bar below others, so the only way for it to improve is to make the new guys have fun... & the only way people have fun is if they win, doesn't have to be every time but from time to time it's nice.
    & in general DC just really slacks leaders for LFG groups, I see like 20 guys asking for LFG no one is starting one, and if someone does its that guy that has no idea what he's doing so he just gets flamed etc...

When someone asked me what I think of DC, I answered "few very strong 1vXers; other than that, disorganized due to lack of leadership".

At least you make things more interesting: you have the tactics, but your raids aren't as strong as AD right now (but that's because of the massive stacking + steelnado + healing springs / BoL spam), and EP haz the numberz.

Kitties' train is still on top for now in my opinion, but heh, gotta try to change that (plus there's the incoming siege changes).
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

When someone asked me what I think of DC, I answered "few very strong 1vXers; other than that, disorganized due to lack of leadership".

At least you make things more interesting: you have the tactics, but your raids aren't as strong as AD right now (but that's because of the massive stacking + steelnado + healing springs / BoL spam), and EP haz the numberz.

Kitties' train is still on top for now in my opinion, but heh, gotta try to change that (plus there's the incoming siege changes).

I tottaly agree, the AD guild groups are the strongest atm, but we doing our best.
    If we had all our old players back with us from day one then it would be easy to change tactics and do new things, But we improvising with what we have. But making an organized aoe spin to win group, isn't that hard I guess. Just have to make a few training events for the new players :) !!

Also I have been leading the past few days, once we take chal and roe, it's kind of impossible for us to do anything else atm, but as I said before things are getting better.

I just hope now everyone knows we plan to step up our game, EP & AD don't go a step further... Hehe I mean guys let us catch up first xD.

Not saying that EP aoe trains and stuff like AD but just saying xD
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow shi tty isnt the problem, we can deal with them well enough. Problem is the vet ball group that joins some times
    Edited by laksikus on December 5, 2015 11:57AM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, keepers of cyrodiil just does some drunken events here now and then apparently. Says a lot when you can set up an effective AoE train while drunk. :(

Their presence kind of screwed over AD last night, I guess. I know people on EP wanted to avoid what happened last time they were on BwB at all costs. Seems DC was of a similar mind.
    Edited by Valencer on December 5, 2015 12:51PM