Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Skills Bugged/made useless - IGNORED

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkemmery wrote: »
    Soris wrote: »
    [...]

[...]

I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around why the people who play the best class in the game complain the most on the forums.

I'm just making sure I understand this correctly. You're only Templar is a lvl 21 right?

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:03PM
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    [...]

[...]

I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around why the people who play the best class in the game complain the most on the forums.

I'm just making sure I understand this correctly. You're only Templar is a lvl 21 right?

Yes, that is correct. He might be higher, I'm not positive at the moment. At that level you gain them pretty quickly. I'm not somewhere that I can log in right now. But 21-23 or so.

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:03PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    My Templar is Lvl 21 at the moment in BB. My DL is VR6 and plays in AS.
    Since you people don't believe me, build your Templar this way and see how freaking easy it is to play. Just do it, and quit talking out of your collective bung holes.

You freaking KNOW RD is the single most OP skill in the game, and that you can spam it all day with a magica build and watch everyone fall around you, but you don't want to admit it. Just try it before you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about. Oh wait, you know I'm right so you attack me, that's the ticket!

Seen this coming a mile away. RD complaining. Yeah, great from behind a crowd. I don't use it. The 2 exceptional Templars that I have seen play in magicka and stamina builds respectively I have not seen on their bar. Stupid ability but man, I wish one of the gankers would just take out any templar that is doing that before they get a single RD off because you sure as hell can, even in a zerg. Heck; just wait until people start copying Syphers Magicka Detonation video. Can take out a bunch of them.
    [...]

My Templar is Lvl 21 at the moment in BB. My DK is VR6 and plays in AS.

[...]

[...]

[...]

I never said I had all 4 classes in PvP. I think I stated that in a previous post I played all 4. I also have a NB that is 24 or something in BB. I never said I had an "unkillable" build.

Do you have other toons that are veteran levels? Have any of you also played a DK in Pvp, even on BB?

Just wondering.

Please try it and tell me which is easier. Templar is the easiest class to play. The skills are no more or less bugged than anyone else's. Seriously. Templar has the best combination of self heals and damage dealing in the game. It doesn't have the stealth of a NB, and it doesn't have the CC and ruggedness of a DK. Sorcs have arguably just as much burst damage capacity, but they don't have heals. Hands down, Templar is the best class. Yet, and YET, they complain the loudest on the forums. Why? Is it because the game was so easy for you that when it became a challenge you figure something must be broken? Seriously.

How do you know this much by just playing in Blackwater Blade with low level toons? That campaign is very different than veteran one. How do you know real strength of your DK before leveling it to max and gear accordingly for your taste? I do agree DKs are sub par to other classes since 1.6 as well as Templars due to the new meta(search it in forum) But you're playing in pvp for just 20 days at most according to your own thread in Alliance War subforum. How do you know the difference between pre 1.6 and 1.6?
    I suppose your knowledge is very limited by just watching pwnage videos and reading forum posts. You cant be serious to complain THAT much.

And to answer this-> "I never said I had an "unkillable" build"
    "Templar is BY FAR the easiest to play and win and NEVER EVER DIE. Templar is so much more powerful than every other class right now it's stupid to play anything else."
    These are your words not mine. I hope this is very clear.
    [...]
    Yeah. Well. I'll stop here.

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:11PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello everyone,

We will be temporarily closing this thread to perform certain moderation work. We will have this thread active again as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hi, all.
    We have had to remove multiple comments from this thread that were violating the Code of Conduct. We do not allow for rude, insulting, baiting and trolling. We would like to keep this thread active as we encourage lively discussions as well as this thread has helped us locate certain issues with Templars that we have plans on updating in the near future but keep in mind our Code of Conduct when posting. Thank you for understanding.

*Missed note* Please do not dissuade others opinions but simply debate them. This will provide much needed constructive criticism and may help others see the certain flaws that is mentioned within this thread.
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:23PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since you people don't believe me, build your Templar this way and see how freaking easy it is to play.

You freaking KNOW RD is the single most OP skill in the game, and that you can spam it all day with a magica build and watch everyone fall around you, but you don't want to admit it. Just try it before you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about. Oh wait, you know I'm right so you attack me, that's the ticket!

Seen this coming a mile away. RD complaining. Yeah, great from behind a crowd. I don't use it. The 2 exceptional Templars that I have seen play in magicka and stamina builds respectively I have not seen on their bar. Stupid ability but man, I wish one of the gankers would just take out any templar that is doing that before they get a single RD off because you sure as hell can, even in a zerg. Heck; just wait until people start copying Syphers Magicka Detonation video. Can take out a bunch of them.
    [...]

Yeah, we already know your points are invalid. You don't need to confirm it with your 12 champion points on non-max level toons. You read something on the internet and it has to be true because your undergeared and underdeveloped toons got wrecked by someone. We get it.

[...]

[...]

I never said I had all 4 classes in PvP. I think I stated that in a previous post I played all 4. I also have a NB that is 24 or something in BB. I never said I had an "unkillable" build.

Do you have other toons that are veteran levels? Have any of you also played a DK in Pvp, even on BB?

Just wondering.

Please try it and tell me which is easier. Templar is the easiest class to play. The skills are no more or less bugged than anyone else's. Seriously. Templar has the best combination of self heals and damage dealing in the game. It doesn't have the stealth of a NB, and it doesn't have the CC and ruggedness of a DK. Sorcs have arguably just as much burst damage capacity, but they don't have heals. Hands down, Templar is the best class. Yet, and YET, they complain the loudest on the forums. Why? Is it because the game was so easy for you that when it became a challenge you figure something must be broken? Seriously.

How do you know this much by just playing in Blackwater Blade with low level toons? That campaign is very different than veteran one. How do you know real strength of your DK before leveling it to max and gear accordingly for your taste? I do agree DKs are sub par to other classes since 1.6 as well as Templars due to the new meta(search it in forum) But you're playing in pvp for just 20 days at most according to your own thread in Alliance War subforum. How do you know the difference between pre 1.6 and 1.6?
    I suppose your knowledge is very limited by just watching pwnage videos and reading forum posts. You cant be serious to complain THAT much.

"Templar is BY FAR the easiest to play and win and NEVER EVER DIE. Templar is so much more powerful than every other class right now it's stupid to play anything else."
    [...]

Please forgive my use of hyperbole. I didn't realize everything posted was taken literally. I'll try to remember that in the future.

Moreover, to the point of how do I know? (all of the things you asked) I don't. But the vast majority of the players of this game play under the Vet levels. Yes, I know BB is different from the vet campaigns, in that there is actually far less discrepancy between the highest and lowest players, and the VR14s don't just steamroll everyone, the mechanics are basically the same, but it does take a lot more concentration to stay alive in the Vet campaigns.

If the only place where the Templar sills were "bugged" and "made useless" was the veteran PvP area, then the thread should say so. I'm speaking of the entire game. In the entire game, Templar is by far the easiest class to play. I will state this again, it has the best combination of damage and self heals, add to that a good gap closer and you've got the best class in the game, hands down.

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:52PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you people don't believe me, build your Templar this way and see how freaking easy it is to play.

[...]

Yeah, we already know your points are invalid. You don't need to confirm it with your 12 champion points on non-max level toons. You read something on the internet and it has to be true because your undergeared and underdeveloped toons got wrecked by someone. We get it.

[...]

[...]

Just wondering.

[...]

Please forgive my use of hyperbole. I didn't realize everything posted was taken literally. I'll try to remember that in the future.

Moreover, to the point of how do I know? (all of the things you asked) I don't. But the vast majority of the players of this game play under the Vet levels. Yes, I know BB is different from the vet campaigns, in that there is actually far less discrepancy between the highest and lowest players, and the VR14s don't just steamroll everyone, the mechanics are basically the same, but it does take a lot more concentration to stay alive in the Vet campaigns.

If the only place where the Templar sills were "bugged" and "made useless" was the veteran PvP area, then the thread should say so. I'm speaking of the entire game. In the entire game, Templar is by far the easiest class to play. I will state this again, it has the best combination of damage and self heals, add to that a good gap closer and you've got the best class in the game, hands down.

Get to VR14 where everyone is geared then come back and tell us all about it. I expect video of your owning people, to.

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:54PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jnjdun_ESO wrote: »
    Re
    Quit whining. Templar is BY FAR the most OP class in the game right now. Every other class got nerfed to crap, you got all kinds of buffs and you're still whining about it! Give me a freaking break!

This thread is 27 pages long and you think we don’t have legitimate complaints?
    I'm not going to go over everything that's already been said here repeatedly, but the class is clunky and not fun to play compared to the other three classes.

Let me give you a visual representation of the four ESO classes.

First we have Dragonknights:
    maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have sorcs:
    supra.jpg?e1be4f

And Nightblades:
    1971-plymouth-hemi-cuda-pictures.jpg

And finally we have Templars:
    77linc44488-1.jpg

Let me guess:

You got killed by Radiant Oppression in cyro and saw a big number and immediately yelled, "OP!"

B.S! I have a chars of all 4 classes and Templar is BY FAR the easiest to play and win and NEVER EVER DIE. Templar is so much more powerful than every other class right now it's stupid to play anything else.

Sorry, I didn’t realize you were only a PvE person. Get back to me when you try to play small scale PvP with your overpowered Templar.
    I don’t die in PvE with mine either, however, that doesn’t make up for the fact that they aren't quick and fun to play in PvP like the NB is.

Why are you so mad at the fact that a large majority of Templars feel their class is lacking compared to the other three?

Oh, I'm not mad about it, I just find it humorous. Play all of the classes before you come on and complain, seriously, because you all look ridiculous to those of us that know the game, both PvP and PvE. And yes, I play PvP with both a Templar and a DK. The Templar tears other players to pieces while the DK tries to survive. Sure there are VR14 DKs that have been accumulating champion points for months and can dominate in PvP still, but for someone just starting out, Templar is WAY EASIER to play, trust me, I've done it with both.

So you tell us all that we need to play all the classes to know the game, yet you are the one that doesn't even have a VR14? OK; so let that slide but you are commenting on Templar abilities which you cannot even have all of them at level 21 so that is a bit of hypocrisy.

You have discredited yourself several times throughout this thread so really; I think we are done here until you can actually play the class fully at VR14 against other VR14s and show us some sort of evidence rather than hyperbole because your credit is too shot IMO to take your word for anything.
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Re
    Quit whining. Templar is BY FAR the most OP class in the game right now. Every other class got nerfed to crap, you got all kinds of buffs and you're still whining about it! Give me a freaking break!

I'm not going to go over everything that's already been said here repeatedly, but the class is clunky and not fun to play compared to the other three classes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have sorcs:
    supra.jpg?e1be4f

And Nightblades:

77linc44488-1.jpg

Let me guess:

You got killed by Radiant Oppression in cyro and saw a big number and immediately yelled, "OP!"

B.S! I have a chars of all 4 classes and Templar is BY FAR the easiest to play and win and NEVER EVER DIE. Templar is so much more powerful than every other class right now it's stupid to play anything else.

Sorry, I didn’t realize you were only a PvE person. Get back to me when you try to play small scale PvP with your overpowered Templar.
    I don’t die in PvE with mine either, however, that doesn’t make up for the fact that they aren't quick and fun to play in PvP like the NB is.

Why are you so mad at the fact that a large majority of Templars feel their class is lacking compared to the other three?

Oh, I'm not mad about it, I just find it humorous. Play all of the classes before you come on and complain, seriously, because you all look ridiculous to those of us that know the game, both PvP and PvE. And yes, I play PvP with both a Templar and a DK. The Templar tears other players to pieces while the DK tries to survive. Sure there are VR14 DKs that have been accumulating champion points for months and can dominate in PvP still, but for someone just starting out, Templar is WAY EASIER to play, trust me, I've done it with both.

Get to VR14 where everyone is geared then come back and tell us all about it. I expect video of your owning people, to.

I don't expect to be owning anyone. But again, I will ask the readers of this thread who are disputing my statements: Do you have any other toons with different classes you have even taken to Cyrodiil? If not then how can you know? I've done it, with a DK and Templar and a NB. My templar is the easiest to play and gets the most AP. The DK doesn't have the burst damage. (and is in the Veteran ranks) The NB doesn't have self heals. I haven't played a sorc past like level 10 because I really haven't rolled one up that I was able to get in to. I love my DK toon, she's awesome, and she will be at V14 long before my Templar, in fact, that's my current priority. Still, if you haven't even played with another class, then how can you bash someone who has, and is telling you that Templar is easier to play?

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:56PM
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    [...]

[...]

Yes, that is correct. He might be higher, I'm not positive at the moment. At that level you gain them pretty quickly. I'm not somewhere that I can log in right now. But 21-23 or so.

@jkemmery You're also being rather bold to challenge those in here who have been playing a class since launch. Any given class at level 21 is vastly different at VR14, especially in PVP.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 22, 2015 8:58PM
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but you simply cannot state that Templars are the best class in the game if you've only played one to level 21 and only PvPed on the one non-vet server and only serve as a pocket healer in the zerg.

I'm actually quite surprised you were even able to unlock Destruction at level 21. But in any case, the higher you get in PvP, the more you will see the limitations of the Templar. Even on Blackwater, by the time you get to your 40s, casting RD in any situation other than you being safely in the middle of the zerg risks death. By the time you get to the vet PvP servers-- which are the vast majority of PvP servers-- you will be killed in literally 1.1 seconds (the time it takes for a Critical Charge and then Wrecking Blow to land) if you are all in light armor and have spent all your points in magicka.

Any class can be useful in a zerg. Templars are great as pocked healers. But they are sub-optimal at literally every other role, and much of the reason for that is useless, bugged, or delayed skills.

Do you understand why using your personal experiences at level 21, and expanding upon them to generalize about the best class in the game to people who have played to VR 14 and unlocked and played all the skills the Templar has, seems a little unfair? Have you even unlocked all Templar skills? You can't have, at level 21. So you're talking about things with which you literally have no experience.

Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Re

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have sorcs:
    supra.jpg?e1be4f

And Nightblades:

77linc44488-1.jpg

Let me guess:

So you tell us all that we need to play all the classes to know the game, yet you are the one that doesn't even have a VR14? OK; so let that slide but you are commenting on Templar abilities which you cannot even have all of them at level 21 so that is a bit of hypocrisy.

You have discredited yourself several times throughout this thread so really; I think we are done here until you can actually play the class fully at VR14 against other VR14s and show us some sort of evidence rather than hyperbole because your credit is too shot IMO to take your word for anything.

Since when did the game start at VR14? Most people play under the veteran levels, and again, if that was the intent of the thread, the thread should say so. I know several players who intentionally DON'T level up because they DON'T want to be forced to group and pvp. That's still part of the game. Again, I'm talking about the whole game, not just one small part of it that ZOS seemingly doesn't really care all that much about anyway.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jkemmery the facts and the Devs seem to not support your statement. When you get to the higher levels in the game. You will come back to this thread with humility and agreeance to the listed bugs. A good example is when you try Vampires bane and people out run it or you outrun it. That's just one. You haven't played the Vet content on your Templar yet.

So you cannot speak from experience on the Templar in that area yet. You can speak from your limited pre vet experience. And maybe it is as easy as you say . Poot its all easy at pre vet. Cadwell has some quests that will test your Templar build out just fine. Not an attack. but you came onto a thread where we are trying to get things fixed and you speak of that which you do not know.

When you cast dark flare or eclipse and you find yourself wondering "wait this is supposed to work" The you will see where we are coming from. I am not just talking about PVE but PVP as well. From the first VR land to Craglorn. These nasty lil bugs will haunt and curse you.

when your jabs/strikes buff your opponent/s or the boss ...OOOPS yeah that ones a stinger.

Once that Templar hits VR1 you get to relearn everything you thought you knew.When you get kicked from a group because the animation of Breath of Life A.took to long or B.was interrupted and it caused a wipe. then you will see our point. We are not asking for buff we are asking to get bugs fixed.

Now onto the bugs.

Admin's and Mods I am not flaming anyone I am really wanting to get these issues fixed. I know Zenimax is working on consoles. But please do not forget us.And please do not lock this thread
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I think it is getting old. You should create a new topic and continue in there with your claims. This one is not the right place for it.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I think it is getting old. You should create a new topic and continue in there with your claims. This one is not the right place for it.

But the mods just "cleaned" it up! Good as new! :)
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So bug fix in late June or early September?
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but you simply cannot state that Templars are the best class in the game if you've only played one to level 21 and only PvPed on the one non-vet server and only serve as a pocket healer in the zerg.

I'm actually quite surprised you were even able to unlock Destruction at level 21. But in any case, the higher you get in PvP, the more you will see the limitations of the Templar. Even on Blackwater, by the time you get to your 40s, casting RD in any situation other than you being safely in the middle of the zerg risks death. By the time you get to the vet PvP servers-- which are the vast majority of PvP servers-- you will be killed in literally 1.1 seconds (the time it takes for a Critical Charge and then Wrecking Blow to land) if you are all in light armor and have spent all your points in magicka.

Any class can be useful in a zerg. Templars are great as pocked healers. But they are sub-optimal at literally every other role, and much of the reason for that is useless, bugged, or delayed skills.

Do you understand why using your personal experiences at level 21, and expanding upon them to generalize about the best class in the game to people who have played to VR 14 and unlocked and played all the skills the Templar has, seems a little unfair? Have you even unlocked all Templar skills? You can't have, at level 21. So you're talking about things with which you literally have no experience.

Fair points. I'm extrapolating the experience that I do have in to areas where it may not apply and I can accept that criticism as valid.

Still, the game doesn't start at the Vet levels, and again, the thread does not state that the skills are bugged and made useless at any particular level or in any particular area of play, i.e. PVP.

For a new player reading the forum, and seeing this discussion, they will probably shy away from the Templar class, when it's a class that is very rewarding at the early levels, and very easy to play in comparison to the other classes. The fact that it is so powerful early on is probably the crux of this entire thread. My DK died all the time starting out. I had to learn how to play it. Templar has such powerful attacks and heals right off the bat, that perhaps what is going on here is that for this class, the learning curve is steeper later on, whereas for other classes the learning curve is steeper at the beginning.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair points. I'm extrapolating the experience that I do have in to areas where it may not apply and I can accept that criticism as valid.

Still, the game doesn't start at the Vet levels, and again, the thread does not state that the skills are bugged and made useless at any particular level or in any particular area of play, i.e. PVP.

For a new player reading the forum, and seeing this discussion, they will probably shy away from the Templar class, when it's a class that is very rewarding at the early levels, and very easy to play in comparison to the other classes. The fact that it is so powerful early on is probably the crux of this entire thread. My DK died all the time starting out. I had to learn how to play it. Templar has such powerful attacks and heals right off the bat, that perhaps what is going on here is that for this class, the learning curve is steeper later on, whereas for other classes the learning curve is steeper at the beginning.

Or it could mean that you were really terrible with your DK at the beginning of the game. No offense as we all are new at some point, but PvE is super easy leveling. On all classes. And yes, I have played them all.
    Edited by technohic on May 22, 2015 9:01PM
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    But in any case, the higher you get in PvP, the more you will see the limitations of the Templar. Even on Blackwater, by the time you get to your 40s, casting RD in any situation other than you being safely in the middle of the zerg risks death. By the time you get to the vet PvP servers-- which are the vast majority of PvP servers-- you will be killed in literally 1.1 seconds (the time it takes for a Critical Charge and then Wrecking Blow to land) if you are all in light armor and have spent all your points in magicka.

Let me just address this statement ad hoc ...

Do you think when a DK does a dragon leap on to a keep wall they don't risk death? Do you think when a NB does a teleport strike, they don't risk death. You never know the skill of the player you are attacking, or how much health they might have. Of if he doens't have a couple buddies cloaked next to him and he's the bait for your attack. I can't tell you how many times I've done a critical rush on a healer only to die before I can even get off a wrecking blow. If you don't want to "risk death" then you wouldn't even be playing, much less PvP. Every time you attack anyone, with any character you risk death. If you didn't how fun would that be?
    Edited by jkemmery on May 22, 2015 9:05PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the part how you ended up here. But anyways, I made a new thread. Continue from here please http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171870/templar-op?new=1
    Edited by Soris on May 22, 2015 9:06PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, so expectable. Those who don't understand mechanic of templars came to thread and tried to shut it down. How pathetic.
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Wow, so expectable. Those who don't understand mechanic of templars came to thread and tried to shut it down. How pathetic.
    +1

What's worse than trolling is clearly not understanding and being extremely stubborn in the same vein.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to bugs - Eclipse still can cause hp desync.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus beam is bugged as hell, doing 2 ticks of damage before the animation happens or even registers on enemies health bar. can we get a fix for this ASAP please.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus beam is bugged as hell, doing 2 ticks of damage before the animation happens or even registers on enemies health bar. can we get a fix for this ASAP please.

Seriously? I guess you have no issues with Snipe not registering until after the third or forth hit making it look like instant kills, same goes for frags. This is not unique to RD.

I want all these bugs fixed but for the eight's sake lets fix the stuff that improves the class first before taking away even more from the weakest most broken class int he game.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Re

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have sorcs:
    supra.jpg?e1be4f

And Nightblades:

77linc44488-1.jpg

Let me guess:

Since when did the game start at VR14? Most people play under the veteran levels, and again, if that was the intent of the thread, the thread should say so. I know several players who intentionally DON'T level up because they DON'T want to be forced to group and pvp. That's still part of the game. Again, I'm talking about the whole game, not just one small part of it that ZOS seemingly doesn't really care all that much about anyway.
    That is false.Sorry most people do not play under vet characters unless they are leveling new alt for a while.There is an influx of new B2P players and old returns but that is not representative of the population just like there was an influx of new player when they had steam sales . The vast majority has at least one VR character and a large portion has one or more VR14. I am into 2 casual guilds with a lot of new people and I am leveling 2 new characters but it is still visible that most people are long time players everywhere.

Anyway most people on the forums will talk about VR14 +CP when they talk about class mechanics so do not be surprised if your lvl21 insights will be appreciated.Hell I am even abstaining from talking in this thread since my temp is only VR8. ;)
    Edited by PBpsy on May 23, 2015 12:01AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • nagarjunna
    nagarjunna
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a V14 Sorceror, a V10 Dragon Knight and a V14 Templar and am currently leveling a Nightblade to Vet levels.

With the greatest of respect to all those who have not experienced Vet levels there is no comparison between non-vet and vet.

It is very easy to start any class/race and complete to level 50. After that the going gets a lot harder for all classes. However the bugs in the Templar skill lines makes it especially hard for that class to compete.

Templar's are not OP at Vet levels (I wish! :) ) and I'd really like to see these "bugs/features/working as intended" stuff fixed before people start bringing out the nerf bat or making claims that our class is OP and easy!
    Edited by nagarjunna on May 23, 2015 5:54AM
    @nagarjunna- PC / NA / AD / DC
    Zazarakel - Max CP Magicka Templar
    Tartys - Max CP Stamina Nightblade
    Temelechus - Max CP Magicka Sorcerer
    Assaku - Max CP Stamina DragonKnight
    Truthforge - Sub 50 Stamina Templar
    Yang Wudi Sub 50 Stamina Sorceror [DC]
    Shou Chung Sub 50 Magicka DragonKnight
    Chen Tuan Sun 50 Magicka Nightblade
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Magica Healer, all light armor, all Magica except for like 5 health, restoration staff both bars. Reflective Light, Piercing Strikes, Rushed Ceremony, Radiant Destruction, Dawns Wrath ... I forget everything on both bars. You get the point.

LOL. I have red a lot of stupid comments in Forum, but you top them all.
    With that ill kill you with my vr7 NB all day long.
    Man you really dont know anything. Just poor...
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    [...]

[...]

are you playing in Europe??? Not EP??? So plz lets duell it will be real fun:)