Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.2

• HyperToxic
    HyperToxic
    ✭✭✭

Outlaws Refuges
    • Reduced the number of entrances to Outlaws Refuges based on your feedback. There is now one entrance outside the city, and one inside the city limits.

I loved the number of entrances before. Who complained, it feels less immersive now.
    V14 Sorc / V14 Templar / V14 Dk / V5 NB

• dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main problem I see
    Fecius wrote: »
    xherics wrote: »
    Maybe we need to ask for Sorcerer NERF so we receive a buff... Seems, developers are working like this...

@Exstazik‌ @Fecius‌ @Derra‌

Right now I'm preparing a big High End PvE future discussion thread on base of 1.6.0-1.6.2 patchnotes and some Aetherius Eight tests.

What about Sorcs. I see now only one way for DPS Sorcs and it's not magica but stamina.

Pet builds in High End PvE? No. It's boring, it gives you 0 flexibility to use anything else.

We have some nice spells, it's true. Other spells became much better in 1.6 for Sorcs. But mostly in PvP. So as im not a PvP player, I almost hate PvP... So, i dont care about some spells improvements at all and im pissing of those nerfs in sake of PvP.

But we still have no a single rotation filler spam spell in our skillset. C.Fragment? No, definitly not. 1.3 sek cast time and about 6500 dmg vs 1 sek cast time Uppercut with 8500 dmg in trash-gear! Definitly not worth in PvE to use anything that makes ur dmg lower.

And now C.Shock became even weaker.

With 70 CP we got about 8-9k dps with C.Shock and frangments on proc in 1.6.1... and... 11-16k+ Uppercut 1 button spam dps!!!! DMG depends of enemies.

Look. It's for NB, but it's same for any class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2tejxZBA_o

expect two hand to change people are getting hits of 100k-a million damage. its broken. i was hit for 150k crit charge last night, 1.6.2 we will have to see how op it is when its not broken.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    little saddened by templar buff then nerf... but if the game is less broken now i might manage lol
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS - FEEDBACK ON 1.6.2:

Nightblade class - Transfer passive:
    1 Ultimate point every 6 seconds LITERALLY means 10 more Ultimate points per minute with Siphoning spamming. So this is one more drop of Veil of Blades every 25 minutes. Do you do math, sometimes? :\

(Tip 1: There should be 2 seconds cooldown at worse, and no cooldown at best - just as it was before. The Ultimates aren't ground-breakers anyway.)
    (Tip 2: There should be 2 Ultimate points gain - at this moment, there's no difference between 1 and 2 Skill Points invested in Transfer passive now, it gives only 1 Ultimate in both cases.)

Nightblade class - Impale:
    You didn't need to stealth-nerf the damage. The short range of the ability made it inferior to Endless Fury/Mages' Wrath anyway, now it can't even do enough damage to be worth slotting along with regular damage abilities. It's crippling to nerf execute ability for any DPS class.

Nightblade class - Magicka builds (general):
    As already said, you should not decrease the cost of Funnel Health/Swallow Soul, but increase its damage. This class needs more DPS, not sustainability. Magicka Nightblades do less DPS than Heavy Armored Dragonknight now. That's brilliant, thank you ZOS! :D
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vis wrote: »
    Melee having a bit more dps than range makes sense. Though many of you are missing some of the great advantages to weapon melee dps ... it's not reflectable, not absorbed by many skills (e.g. ball of lightening, harness magicka), it's much cheaper than magicka equivalents, and added bonus cannot be interrupted. I don't have to worry about my wrecking blow flying back into my face all the time.

Actually, for me it does NOT make sense. Melee players do risk more, but they tend to wear medium/heavy armour, which greatly enhances their survivability (especially with the changes to damage/armour on PTS). Ranged players, especially sorcs, get next to no armour at all and are still targetable by mobs with ranged/AoE attacks. People talk about this as if ranged players just kept away from the fight all the time while doing insane damage - that does not happen.

End-game PvE is trials/vet dungeons, and for those the single most important thing is DPS. If a class or type of player is prevented from having even close to as much DPS as another, they tend to become pretty rare in trials. I've already posted about this before 1.6 was even on PTS: in the EU server, over 50% of players in top trials teams were DK, only about 10% were sorcs, about half the teams didn't have a single sorc. Is this really what you want?

I sincerely hope ZOS will address PvE concerns at least with the same priority as PvP concerns before 1.6 goes live. Right now, it seems all the changes to 1.6 have been an answer to PvP.
  • ForKristSake
    ForKristSake
    ✭✭
    Joust wrote: »
    Pickpocketing people with a chance of 75% fails nearly everytime. Maybe some kind of bug? btw (50% are working fine)

BUG: I tested this many times, and it seems to be true. The vast majority of the time it says 75% (green) you get caught. Not sure why.

• Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, server just threw me off, without warning or error. One second I was riding my horse to Davon's Watch, the next I was at the login screen. My partner had the same problem earlier. We're not allowed to ride horses for more than 3 minutes? ;)
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    Vis wrote: »
    Melee having a bit more dps than range makes sense. Though many of you are missing some of the great advantages to weapon melee dps ... it's not reflectable, not absorbed by many skills (e.g. ball of lightening, harness magicka), it's much cheaper than magicka equivalents, and added bonus cannot be interrupted. I don't have to worry about my wrecking blow flying back into my face all the time.

Actually, for me it does NOT make sense. Melee players do risk more, but they tend to wear medium/heavy armour, which greatly enhances their survivability (especially with the changes to damage/armour on PTS). Ranged players, especially sorcs, get next to no armour at all and are still targetable by mobs with ranged/AoE attacks. People talk about this as if ranged players just kept away from the fight all the time while doing insane damage - that does not happen.

End-game PvE is trials/vet dungeons, and for those the single most important thing is DPS. If a class or type of player is prevented from having even close to as much DPS as another, they tend to become pretty rare in trials. I've already posted about this before 1.6 was even on PTS: in the EU server, over 50% of players in top trials teams were DK, only about 10% were sorcs, about half the teams didn't have a single sorc. Is this really what you want?

I sincerely hope ZOS will address PvE concerns at least with the same priority as PvP concerns before 1.6 goes live. Right now, it seems all the changes to 1.6 have been an answer to PvP.

You go fight the Mantikora and see if you can DPS constantly in melee.

Pro tip: you can't.

If melee wasn't higher DPS there would be no reason at all to be melee as you would overall do less DPS in every single fight as you have to move more and lose time where you can't hit the boss at all.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »

If melee wasn't higher DPS there would be no reason at all to be melee as you would overall do less DPS in every single fight as you have to move more and lose time where you can't hit the boss at all.

No class can DPS constantly. That is obvious for me. Which makes sorc DPS all the worse, because it's low in perfect conditions - flawless spell weaving, pots always up, etc - but it's even lower when you have to do the normal stuff - dodge, block, swap bars, etc.

Do you disagree that sorcs have the lowest sustainable DPS of all classes BY FAR? I'm not talking about a 10-20% difference to melee builds like some people suggest. The actual difference is much larger than that.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No class can DPS constantly. That is obvious for me. Which makes sorc DPS all the worse, because it's low in perfect conditions - flawless spell weaving, pots always up, etc - but it's even lower when you have to do the normal stuff - dodge, block, swap bars, etc.

Do you disagree that sorcs have the lowest sustainable DPS of all classes BY FAR? I'm not talking about a 10-20% difference to melee builds like some people suggest. The actual difference is much larger than that.

I disagree so much you couldn't even believe it. Sorcs have the highest ranged DPS by far, and in the Mantikora fight the highest DPS of all was a Magicka Sorc. If you can't see this, I'm sorry but you're the one who's broken, not your class. Melee does higher DPS but can't DPS on the move, makes them about equal, on Manti a slight advantage to range.
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭

I disagree so much you couldn't even believe it. Sorcs have the highest ranged DPS by far, and in the Mantikora fight the highest DPS of all was a Magicka Sorc. If you can't see this, I'm sorry but you're the one who's broken, not your class. Melee does higher DPS but can't DPS on the move, makes them about equal, on Manti a slight advantage to range.

*** :D Our DKs doing easily on the live server 1,3-1,6k sustain dps for 300+ seconds on Mantikora... Sorc max 1,2k if NO LAG or misclick or etc, so in PERFECT condition and rotation, what is bcs of the lag almost not possible during the evenings... ;-)
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*** :D Our DKs doing easily on the live server 1,3-1,6k sustain dps for 300+ seconds on Mantikora... Sorc max 1,2k if NO LAG or misclick or etc, so in PERFECT condition and rotation, what is bcs of the lag almost not possible during the evenings... ;-)

I wasn't talking about live ffs. We're in a god damn thread about the PTS, what did you think? Sorc is the highest ranged DPS on the PTS, at least I haven't seen any RANGED pull anything higher of any class.

Also 1,2K max on live on a Sorc is ***. You should be able to do that and take a nap at the same time tbh..
  • meaglar
    meaglar
    ✭✭

I wasn't talking about live ffs. We're in a god damn thread about the PTS, what did you think? Sorc is the highest ranged DPS on the PTS, at least I haven't seen any RANGED pull anything higher of any class.

Also 1,2K max on live on a Sorc is ***. You should be able to do that and take a nap at the same time tbh..

I am not gonna comment on your PTS opinions.
    But for your comments about live;
    Enlight me please. How a sorcerer is doing 1,2k sustain (long term) DPS, yet taking a nap (means you claim they can go even more)? How come there is not a single video showing a sorcerer doin this? If you claim these are secrets of good players, which cannot be shared, or video prooved, no further comments...
    Edited by meaglar on February 12, 2015 12:13PM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meaglar wrote: »

I am not gonna comment on your PTS opinions.
    But for your comments about live;
    Enlight me please. How a sorcerer is doing 1,2k sustain (long term) DPS, yet taking a nap (means you claim they can go even more)? How come there is not a single video showing a sorcerer doin this? If you claim these are secrets of good players, which cannot be shared, or video prooved, no further comments...

Sadly I don't have anything more at the moment than an old picture from a quick DPS test I did but at least I can give you that

LS1OaJ0.png

I can do much more than this today and sustained, as you can see I have 142 ultimate so I can pretty much chaincast Atronachs. By using pots this goes even higher.

1,2K DPS is what I get when I'm running Negate and can't use my ulti at all (last boss vet dsa for example).
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    @pppontus‌

DPS for 31,4 seconds is just a BURST DPS! For a half minute, I have on mantikora 1,6k and? For what is it good? Nothing, because then it goes down to 1,1k-1,2k.

Show me more than 1,2k for 300 and more seconds, then you are the god of the sorcerers ;-)

But I know, that neither you and nobody can show more, legit and proper dps on sorcerer. If you are the best, as you think, go and make a video of your awesome 300+ seconds DPS.

Also on the PTS, show more DPS than DK if you think, you are the best on the world ;-)
    Edited by xherics on February 12, 2015 1:05PM
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS for 31,4 seconds is just a BURST DPS! Show me more than 1,2k for 300 and more seconds, then you are the god of the sorcerers ;-)
    But I know, that neither you and nobody can show more, legit and proper dps on sorcerer. If you are the best, as you think, go and make a video of your awesome 300+ seconds DPS.

Also on the PTS, show more DPS than DK on Mantikora if you think, you are the best on the world ;-)

I told you this was a bad example, didn't I. Also in a raid you have combat prayer, pierce armor, long execute and stuff that boost your DPS which I don't have here.

I don't have any screens of more recent fights I'm afraid, but I can promise you I can do that for over 300s. If I get to play my sorc again soon I'll get you a screenshot of 1,4K on serpent. I was actually mostly over 1,5K last time until I died because of combat prayers, war horns etc.

Also, it's pretty clear to me that you are the one who thinks you are the best.. not me. I actually think I'm pretty average. I'm sure there are other sorcs who have figured out how to deal better DPS.

I don't know why discussions need to turn so incredibly immature when talking about sorcerers, but it is what it is.
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    I know, that I am not the best, but I make my opinion based my tests (more months). And now on PTS I did the same for few days.

As I said, prove it, or it never happened ;-) I already proved it few times, what I can do...

If you show me a video of unbelievable things what you are talking about, I will agree and move my claw in front of you ;-)

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    Grao wrote: »
    Can all the sorcs in this thread please show a ranged build that does more damage than a Sorcerer?

I get that you want to do the same DPS as melee but from range so that you can be safe and land even higher numbers as you don't have the same mechanics issues as the melee, but I don't have any sympathy for that.

Melee > range because in actual boss fights melee needs to move with the boss etc. which makes it more dangerous and much harder to pull off.

Honestly this linking youtube videos with 12 second bossfights that don't even fight back needs to stop, you're becoming like those people who hit 30K DPS on nomeg and thinks they do 30K sustained DPS.

I'm just saying, if you don't give actual examples with good builds in real fights, no one is going to listen to you. If you have a legitimate complaint, give some proper feedback. "Sorc nerfed /cry, sorc ded, surge broken" is not feedback, it's QQ, and you will not gain anything by doing this.

I have a Sorc too, I'd like to hear legitimate concers but all the whining in this subforum at the moment is making me want to renounce it as I don't want to be associated with this ***.

Sorry guys, but this is awful and everyone outside the PTS-forum-Sorc-club can see just how toxic this discussion has become. It sure isn't going to get ZOS to listen to you.

Ranged have less then half the armor of you melee range DPS and do about 3k less DPS. I am sorry if that seems ridiculous. Also, sorcs are meant to be the high of magic, we don't choose that class to play with daggers. We have Nightblades for that.

Meh. You're still just saying things. Give me some actual boss fight numbers and I'll believe melee is so superior. I've already done a lot of stuff on the PTS, like Sanctum Ophidia and funny enough the highest DPS on the Mantikora was a Magicka Sorcerer. Because he didn't have to move back and forth even close to as much as me on Stamina melee.

Actual. Real. Numbers. Until then.. you're just speculating.

lol Do you want me to take pictures for your convenience so you don't have to run your own tests? I gave you a simplification of the numbers we've obtained through theorycrafting and testing on the PTS against mobs and against trial bosses. If you choose not to believe, that is your problem.

Currently magicka builds have several disadvantages, we are forced into an armor that only give us stats, no protection, yet we do less DPS then those using medium armor and weapon attacks.

And with every patch, they nerf magicka users a little more and buff weapon users. Look at the changes to light armor and the changes to medium armor.

and yet you stay far away from opponent, away from most danger, and have lot more options in a fight.
    Magicka builds are still ahead of stamina, maybe not in damage(arguably) anymore but overall, you still can spam more great range and high damage/utility skills/damage shields and keep stamina bar near full most of the time for protection as backup.
    Melee range got often limited access to heals, their main resource bar is also used for blocking/roll dodging/interrupt/CC break etc.
    20-30% more damage output with miles higher risk of death is what is should have been since launch of the game.

you must be speaking of pvp because otherwise your post is just utterly stupid.

this game cant keep being balanced just in function of stupid PvP. it is ruining all the PvE experience.

• meaglar
    meaglar
    ✭✭
    Sadly I don't have anything more at the moment than an old picture from a quick DPS test I did but at least I can give you that

LS1OaJ0.png

I can do much more than this today and sustained, as you can see I have 142 ultimate so I can pretty much chaincast Atronachs. By using pots this goes even higher.

1,2K DPS is what I get when I'm running Negate and can't use my ulti at all (last boss vet dsa for example).

Thanks for that fair/respectfull reply.
    I will gladly accept your screenshot as a proof. I just wonder how you sustain your magicka for long term?

As for me it is always difficult while trying to get high DPS values... always need to use symmetry/dark deal/mana pots, hence have to spent time, hence reduced DPS, hence never able to get more than 900 DPS in long term runs... There is also not enough ulti to cast attronach's next to eachother in long run...

In any case, I will believe you do better than me.

Cheers.

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LS1OaJ0.png

I will gladly accept your screenshot as a proof. I just wonder how you sustain your magicka for long term?

As for me it is always difficult while trying to get high DPS values... always need to use symmetry/dark deal/mana pots, hence have to spent time, hence reduced DPS, hence never able to get more than 900 DPS in long term runs... There is also not enough ulti to cast attronach's next to eachother in long run...

Cheers.

Actually, the build I'm using here is self-sustainable. I'm a Breton and using 2x Reduce Spell Cost glyphs together with Elemental Drain so it's completely sustainable just using potions on cooldown. I find this better than using damage glyphs because as you say, there's a loss of DPS in using spell symmetry which is bigger than the gain from these glyphs imo. :)

I can put atronachs about every 35s with 61% crit, and they last for some 20(?) seconds, so it's down over 50% of the time normally.
  • Fayaburn
    Fayaburn
    ✭✭✭

LS1OaJ0.png

Cheers.

For sustain, it is about correct weaving while attacking target with Elemental Drain and Syphon Spirit debuffs. If done properly, this grants you 4 elemental drain procs (1 LA and 3 CS) and 1 syphon spirit proc per global cooldown which eliminates sustain issues.

For ultimate, again proper weaving with a hight spell critical chance will aid you gain ultimate points much faster.

Keep practising and try to have you or your team running the debuffs on boss and you will begin to see your numbers rise.
    Altef Quatre - v14 Breton Sorcerer
    Melina Dagda - v14 Dunmer Dragonknight
  • Lukefus
    Lukefus
    ✭✭
    The Elder Sorcs Online
    So many complaints.
    I've been running PTS with some sorc friends, they seem pretty happy with their sorcs compared to the situation on live. I played a sorc template, was doing better in ranged DPS than my templar, also ranged caster.
    Take into account that Sorcs are still key for PvE and PvP encounters for their UTILITY apart from their DPS (see the importance of Negate rotations for example).
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But negate is useless actually, they nerfed it.
    Sorc loosed all their utility in HL pve. Less dps than another classes, less tanking capacities, less healing capacities, and no specific buff/debuff.
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Among other things. Anyway, I've seen guildies comment that while pets are nice, they wish for other things to be just a bit better, but none really complain, so I guess it's mostly limited to these forums that people feel overly upset with sorcerers
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lukefus wrote: »
    Take into account that Sorcs are still key for PvE and PvP encounters for their UTILITY apart from their DPS (see the importance of Negate rotations for example).

Negate? Is that the one that used to silence enemies in the area, but in 1.6.x only dispels *existing* effects while allowing players/enemies to enter the bubble and cast away to their hearts content?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@‌pppontus

The burden of proof is on you. Sorry, I don't buy a 30 second burst vs a trash mob target. Many high end raid guilds looking for a speed run will not allow sorcerers in an SO run. If your Live build is so good, not posting a video demonstrating it is possible to match the DPS of other classes is utterly selfish and just makes you all talk. Please, by all means, shut us and me up. Just do a non speed run and record it.

And, even if you can get 1.4-1,5 against Mantikora like a DK, you're aren't finished. DKs can get upwards of 7K against the troll trash which is critical if a guild wants to break 33 minutes.

Edited by Joy_Division on February 12, 2015 3:43PM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@‌pppontus

The burden of proof is on you. Sorry, I don't buy a 30 second burst vs a trash mob target. Many high end raid guilds looking for a speed run will not allow sorcerers in an SO run. If your Live build is so good, not posting a video demonstrating it is possible to match the DPS of other classes is utterly selfish and just makes you all talk. Please, by all means, shut us and me up. Just do a non speed run and record it.

And, even if you can get 1.4-1,5 against Mantikora like a DK, you're aren't finished. DKs can get upwards of 7K against the troll trash which is critical if a guild wants to break 33 minutes.

Yeah, I get that burden of proof is on me. If I had any, I'd give it to you. Since the discussion is really about 1.6 which is going to erase my 1.5 build in two weeks, I'm not exactly going to rush to prove my 1.5 build because you don't believe me. It wasn't my intention to sidetrack this discussion into 1.5 sorcerers either..

And yes, all classes apart from DK are heavily lacking AOE damage. I'm fully aware, however also not the issue raised here.

Also, again, my point about Sorc being the highest ranged DPS is on the PTS.. as this is a discussion about PTS Patch Notes.

Edit: Also I'm open to suggestion if there's any other way I can "prove" my build as I'm not sure I'll be doing any SO on my Sorc until 1.6 hits?

PS. Give us target dummies already..
    Edited by pppontus on February 12, 2015 3:51PM
  • ForKristSake
    ForKristSake
    ✭✭
    Some VERY serious issues...
    1. You telling me you're going to give me a chef outfit, but you're not going to let me pick up one of the many chef's knives or butcher knives that I see around Tamriel? C'mon, gimme a butcher's knife! How else am I going to cut up all these goats wandering around Windhelm? Now I have to use a sword? Should I enchant it with a Major Glyph of Mire Poix?
    2. Why can't I dye my costumes? My thief is not that into grey (she *** about it all the time). Maybe she looks better in fall colors! You are stifling her inner beauty!
    3. Why is the hound pet so damn big!? Did my toon shrink by a foot? Is it a Great Dane Hound? Did you get it from the pound and don't know it's complete genetics? And if it's from the pound, how can you guarantee this thing won't go rabid and chew my face off? And why doesn't it smell a guard coming from around the corner and give me a warning? I know, I know...it's supposed to just be cosmetic.
    4. What happened to all the safe boxes? There are only a few in each city now. Those safe boxes are the most challenging and therefore interesting part of thievery.
    5. Please put more coins on tables. The only coins I found were in the bank, right in front of a guard, and it was only 6 gold. Does the amount scale to your level? I think the coins on tables should randomly instance somewhere between 10g and 23,000 gold.
    6. Finally, I want to be able to carve a pumpkin.

• Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭

There is pretty much the main issue in your logic: You dont understand that players talking about sustained damage in high end fights are not talking about perfect conditions like target dummies provide (or fights which go jsut as long as an ultimate holds.....).

Go and make > 1.100 dps on the serpent or the manticore while "taking a nap" while also being involved in the mechanics of the raid. Other classes do that at ease.

Uhh yea but u cant proove ur awesomeness anyways so well...
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gandogal wrote: »

There is pretty much the main issue in your logic: You dont understand that players talking about sustained damage in high end fights are not talking about perfect conditions like target dummies provide (or fights which go jsut as long as an ultimate holds.....).

Go and make > 1.100 dps on the serpent or the manticore while "taking a nap" while also being involved in the mechanics of the raid. Other classes do that at ease.

Uhh yea but u cant proove ur awesomeness anyways so well...

That's why I do DPS tests like the one above with 0 buffs, the buffs usually makes it +/- 0 between my tests and real fights. However Serpent is the easiest boss ever, it's much better than a straight DPS test lol, I'd be a bit ashamed if I dropped below 1,1K there as I literally have to do nothing but stand in one spot and DPS for x minutes while chaining ultimates.

But yes, you are right, I can't solo Sanctum so I don't really have any way of proving it until I have a raid and can go with my sorc.

I recommend yourself to try my setup, 5x infallible aether and 2x spawn of mephala, 3x soulshine and preferably a masters staff. spam crushing shock + MA with power surge on = 1200 DPS minimum without ultimate, 100% sustained with elemental drain, potions and 2x reduce spell cost glyphs.

Infallible and Mephala is huge. Absolutely huge DPS increase.
    Edited by pppontus on February 12, 2015 6:17PM