Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Update 6 Testing Suggestions and Feedback Wanted

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I start I just want to say: I'm loving Update 6. I would like to see changes to allow all disguises/costumes to be represented in the Collections page and not just purchased/rewarded ones. Also, I would like to see the guards be killable; it might be feasible to have them all scale to the players level for example and elite to keep them really really tough.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I would like to see the guards be killable; it might be feasible to have them all scale to the players level for example and elite to keep them really really tough.

It does seem unrealistic to make the guards invulnerable; however, I do understand the rationale behind this mechanic - avoiding massive killing sprees that might be disruptive. What if the guard could be rendered unconscious for a period of time? This mechanic would add a whole new level in which the player would have an opportunity to escape, but would gain a new level of notoriety in which guards would actively search for him.

- I could envision a skilled player incapacitating a guard. The guard would be unconscious for a period of time while other guards would gradually gather to assist. The guard would recover, and then a cohort of guards would fan out looking for the player. Anyone remember the old "Thief: The Dark Project" game? You make a noise or break out of stealth, and the guards are on heightened alert! The player, in order to stay alive, would have to go into hiding till the heat died down, because maybe a skilled player could best 1 guard, but bring on 2 or 3 and the player is toast!
    Options
  • Mountainrunnin3
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Before I start I just want to say: I'm loving Update 6. I would like to see changes to allow all disguises/costumes to be represented in the Collections page and not just purchased/rewarded ones. Also, I would like to see the guards be killable; it might be feasible to have them all scale to the players level for example and elite to keep them really really tough.

I think having the guards really hard to kill, makes being a criminal a lot more exciting and risky. Having someone just stand in the corner and kill guards all day doesn't seem to add the the intended effect of the justice system. Making it a challenge to fight off guards also makes your crime have true consequences.
    Options
  • Mountainrunnin3
    Caroloces wrote: »
    Also, I would like to see the guards be killable; it might be feasible to have them all scale to the players level for example and elite to keep them really really tough.

It does seem unrealistic to make the guards invulnerable; however, I do understand the rationale behind this mechanic - avoiding massive killing sprees that might be disruptive. What if the guard could be rendered unconscious for a period of time? This mechanic would add a whole new level in which the player would have an opportunity to escape, but would gain a new level of notoriety in which guards would actively search for him.

- I could envision a skilled player incapacitating a guard. The guard would be unconscious for a period of time while other guards would gradually gather to assist. The guard would recover, and then a cohort of guards would fan out looking for the player. Anyone remember the old "Thief: The Dark Project" game? You make a noise or break out of stealth, and the guards are on heightened alert! The player, in order to stay alive, would have to go into hiding till the heat died down, because maybe a skilled player could best 1 guard, but bring on 2 or 3 and the player is toast!

Agreed. Also I think you should gain xp for being able to escape a crime scene successfully because it would provide an incentive not do try to go all out into a killing spree. And for those people who like killing, you could make it like Grand Theft Auto were more and more guards come and you would be killed no matter what depending how skilled you are.
    Options
  • Luv2Travel1
    Luv2Travel1
    Soul Shriven
    I tried a V14 template and wanted to join my guildies in a dungeon, but I couldn't figure out where to put which attributes and it took so long, it took the fun away. Add 3 more templates, like one for Tank, DPS and Healer, as well as the do-it-yourself one. That way I could have jumped right in.
    I went for provisioning on my other character, and I started it from scratch in Vulkel Guard. It appears you have to steal in order to get any recipes. I searched all over and all of the trunks, cabinets and so on were empty of everything. Very frustrating. I would like to buy the recipes from someone or find or be awarded a special cookbook somehow.
    Sometimes I have to click on replies several times before my response is noted.
    I was very unhappy to lose my original PTS characters. I had invested a certain amount of emotion and time in them, and I get tired of using the same characters as the ones on the regular server. Let me delete as many characters I want any time I want. I intend to continue my subscription, and since I pay, I think there should be more flexibility.
    Thanks!
    Edited by Luv2Travel1 on February 1, 2015 9:13PM
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aziz006 wrote: »
    My feedback so far

Again people have between 25000 and 35000 health now and do between 5000 and 20000 sustained dps and can burst up to 40000+ dps.
    Wut ? 40k DPS ? Dude you dont need exaggerate that much to justify yourself. Just say 15k we will believe

Go into pvp and get hit with an stealth uppercut from someone stacking +crit damage and weapon damage. It can spike for 40k.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will morphs be available?? I want to test so many builds.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
    Options
  • haidlir1983
    haidlir1983
    ✭✭
    I like 1.6 so far, i think the champion system passives need some love, especially the thief ones, and also think the DK are in need of some mobility, for example the new chain add that make go to the target when the target cant go to you, make a morph makening always go to the target, not all of us want to play as a tank with the DK and dragon leap is not very dependable to be our "move" and i like to play with DW so no "move" possibilities form my wp neither =(.

Anyway thats my two cents, i love ESO and ZOS keep makening us smile =)
    Edited by haidlir1983 on February 2, 2015 1:22AM
    Bosmer NB - Ecclair
    Dark Elf - Templar - Haildir
    Options
  • frogprincess_q4
    frogprincess_q4
    ✭✭✭
    "Was the Justice system clear in what you could and could not do? If not, what was not readily apparent?" Owned livestock was one area where I got into accidental trouble (as opposed to intentional).

A lot of the guard dialogue related to the justice update is of low and variable volume i.e. starts out quiet and drops to barely audible or vice versa.
    Options
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Syntse
    Syntse wrote: »
    Del's Claim in Auridon. Just wow! Looks amazing. Certainly big difference to what it used to be. Nice touch with the little underground pond there with tree and people fishing. It's the first cave most newcomers will enter and I'm sure they will be impressed.

Del's Claim was updated quite some while ago and already has the underground pond and extended areas on the live servers :smile:

Edited by Aleraon on February 2, 2015 7:21AM
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
    Options
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    SORCERER V10 CRIT SURGE BUILD LIVE VS SORC V14 BUILD PTS- THE MISSION? TRY TO KILL A SWARM OF WASPS.

I have just tried a completely different build to what I have on live. Comparison:

Pre 1.6 - VR10 level in purple gear could kill a pack of wasps easily in Craglorn, running with crit surge/destro build. (And then kill a pack of Welwas and run through Skyreach after that...)

Post 1.6- VR14 in gold gear died like six times over, and didn't manage to kill swarm of wasps. I tried a number of different combinations...1 pet, 2pets..2pets and bound armour, entropy, crystal frags, force shock, daedric curse, conjured ward,lightning flood,impulse
    • I had eaten purple food to increase all stats.
    • I had put all red points into the Light Armour Focus on the Lady Constellation.My thinking here is that it will increase my armour and since spell resistance is calculated on how much armour that piece provides this will help there too.
    • I put all green points into Healthy (Health Regen) on the Lover.
    • All blue points were shared out across Elfborn(increase spell crit damage), Elemental Expert (increase damage with elements)and Spell Erosion(raise % of spell resistance your spells ignore) on the Apprentice. On a positive note the Apprentice constellation will grant you 12% spell critical after you invest 30 points into it.
    Due to the health and light armour nerfs I take massive amounts of damage very quickly. Now that I have nothing that will reliably heal me(crit surge changes) I barely have time to do any damage or heal myself before dying.

I doubt I will be attempting to kill a pack of Welwas which I could also kill in live. No way in hell would I be able to run through Skyreach which I've successfully done in live on a number of occasions.Perhaps single targets would be killable with pets but my AOE experiment failed. I don't know how many players would be able to successfully deal with a pack of mobs using the pet controls, but this is going to take some effort to master.

Due to the fact that pets take up 2 slots EACH on your bar, it drastically reduces what other skills you can slot. If you combine that with Bound Armour its 6 slots removed from your bar.Perhaps I could have used CC but sacrificed healing? Or my only weapon attack?No wait- I could drop my execute skill..Or ..you get the picture.

Admittedly Im using PTS template and the skills aren't fully leveled up. So perhaps when I get my own character this may change. Or perhaps I'm just not skilled enough as a player to play a sorc anymore. That will be a sad day indeed.

On a side note- completely agree with this:
    Max2497 wrote: »
    xaraan wrote: »
    Day 2 testing:

RESOURCES -- It kind of feels like, instead of adding a bunch of cool powers with the champion system to make us stronger, you nerfed a lot of stuff and will require us to open up a lot of Champion point skills in order to get back to where we were. Things like block cost, crits, etc. all will require maxing out of the CS lines in order to be where they were at pre-1.6."

I agree with this completely. I thought the point of the champion system was to have a way to continue to improve our characters. Instead, my characters feel substantially less powerful than before and it's frustrating to need to obtain champion points just to get back what was taken away.

I did this. Walked into Craglorn with my V14 DK ready to quickly dispatch some wasps. Dead. Respawn. Maybe I did something wrong. Dead. Okay one more try. Dead.

Put tank set on. Could usually tank ENTIRE dungeons in Craglorn. Takes longer but dead. Repeat. Dead.

Travel to Spell Scar. Pull mob...live. Pull two mobs at once live. Put light armor on. Pull mob live, pull two mobs at once die.

I think a few things are happening:

Wasps are OP. They interrupt everything and hit like trucks. You can't cast if you're being interrupted so no DPS no Heals. God help you if you block for 1 second. Bye bye stamina, hello Grim

Too many mechanics have changed that are not in PTS notes.

Blocking is so expensive, even with cost reduction jewelry armor and passive to complement each other. Where in the PTS does it say 1-2 hit and 20k in Stam will be gone?
    Options
  • lindavanbezooijen
    lindavanbezooijen
    Soul Shriven
    mage light and inferno give the wrong bonus. If i use mage light it will give me 10% spell crit, the same for inferno. But if i use them both at the same time i will end up with 30% spell crit! I thought they would not stack!
    Options
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Passive Disintegrate should increase all Shock damage not just spell Shock damage by 10%-15%. The health range limit for Mages Wrath should be 25% not 20%. The Passive Exploitation should buff the caster with Major Prophecy and provides nearby allies with the Minor Prophecy buff for 15 seconds at Rank I, and 30 second at Rank II. Of course the passive percentage numbers can be adjusted as needed. With Surge just reduce the amount of healing and make one of the options buff Spell damage and also heals. We should be able to cast lightning flood multiple times without over riding each other.
    Edited by Tanis-Stormbinder on February 2, 2015 1:30PM
    Options
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not especially a 1.6 issue, but it was something which dawned on me as my character was not yet copied and I made a V14 template in her likeness.

Why do colors on top of the skin of a character fade when they become a vampire? I gave my character the smokey eye/thick eyeliner look in the character creation screen, and this faded away as she became a vampire. I have also seen the same thing happen with characters with lipstick, or those with warpaint, the latter especially looking like they have some sort of skin disease. These are things that are on top of the skin, not inside it, therefore I feel it requires a fix.

Another issue I have with the vampire look may be a bit more subjective. But my Dunmer had a nice gloss over her eyes when she was still alive, which made them look like a reflective surface and thus like actual eyes. I think the vampiric eyes look a bit flat and cartoony in comparison.
    Edited by Siluen on February 2, 2015 12:09PM
    Options
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont realy like that you now have to wear all 7 pieces of Light Armor to have same 10% critical.
    I thought we were going more into Hybrid builds ? But now if you want to get any pieces of Heavy or Medium along with Light you just lose 10% crit and this is big loss in terms of DPS and not worth those 6% stat bonus from Undaunted passive or any other benefits.

Why dont you just make crit gain the same way as Medium armor is ?
    If i remember correct, medium still give 3% crit per piece of medium gear. Stack with new Evil hunter crit bonus and your natural 10% crit and bam, 100% crit are almost there.

Big imbalance imho. Please make Light Armor passive give crit same way as medium is - % cirt per piece of light armor equiped.
    Options
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XGP wrote: »
    The overall values for the following topics need to be improved.

The consistency of the regen Glyphs for jewelry in my opinion are not scaling properly. The values from the live server for glyphs currently are 18-20 regen for stamina magicka or health for jewelry. The values from the PTS server glyphs currently are 56-59 regen for stamina magicka or health for jewelry. Compared to the rest of the pts server, the values are not scaled evenly among the majority of the stats.

Regen changes for jewelry for PTS should scale 5 times the value of the live server to make regen enchantments for jewelry more consistent for the patch.

Current regen for live server: 18-20 should be increased to 90-96 regen.
    The change will help promote better scaling for regen as a whole with the increase of the current stats.

Spell damage and weapon damage currently on live server is 20-22 for enchantments on jewelry.The current bonus on pts is 48 for enchantments on jewelry. The values on pts should be 5 times of the live server to make things scale more efficient. My suggestion is to make the base value for weapon and spell damage 100-108 value for enchantments for jewelry

Attribute points: the overall values on the live server and PTS need to be improved.
    Live: Health 15 points for each Attribute point
    PTS: Health 122 points for each attribute point
    Live: Stamina 10 points for each attribute point
    PTS: Stamina 111 points for each attribute point
    Live: Magica 10 points for each attribute point
    PTS: Magica 111 points for each attribute point

As seen above, the points values don’t match. My suggestion is to raise health points given from Attributes from 122 on pts to 152 to make the overall values more consistent.

These change will help promote more balance in base stats. The current PTS is a little unblanced with base stats.

I think the scaling on jewelry enchants is on purpose. the scaling on armor set bonuses is much higher. they are powerful enough we may look past traits in some cases and then more set combos will be viable; it also gives us the chance to use other jewelry enchants without loosing out. I like this change

your scaling on damage glyphs is simply wrong. I get 13 spelldamage or 14 weapon damage for a v14 jewelry enchant. on pts its either 49-59, not so far of from 65/70 the x5

They specifically stated they are lowering the health ratio of of attributes. this is supposed to reduce the fotm every build goes all health. I think this is also a great change. before when people stack all health you almost have to, to keep up. but now that the ratio is more even it will be highly beneficial to mix your attributes more, without falling too far behind health builds.

I personally like all these changes it opens more variety and reduces rigid moulds.
    its not a matter of doing the exact same thing as live. this is not 1.5, the champion system changes balance in a huge way and they are adjusting everything.
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to post some thought I've had of PTS.

For the most part I really like the changes that have been made and am thoroughly enjoying the addition of thieving and murdering.

I have some criticism of some of the changes.

Ambush
    Has been brought up a couple of times but I will address it again. I understand this change was included to give stamina based options to morphs to class abilities. I really think this morph needs to go back to magicka. As a gap closer it is a little odd to convert one of the morphs to be stamina based when the other 2 class gap closers (DK chains and Templar Spear charge) are both magic based gap closes with both morphs retaining their status as magicka based. More odd is why it is needed to give a stamina based option for a gap closer when there are already great gap closer options. 2Hand comes with crit charge, 1H+S comes with the shield charge, bow for obvious reasons doesn't want a gap closer and while dual wield does not have a gap closer, they do have a stamina based weapon skill that works at range. To be honest, it feels as though ambush as stamina based is being directed at a very specific dual wield build. This leaves a magicka based NB's a little stuck. All 3 of our ultimates require being in melee range, our best CC is PBAoE, Veiled strike is melee, 1 of our 2 aoe's is PBAoE and the other is an area just in front of us, likewise with destro staff abilities and finally a morph is required to get the execute out of melee range. Ambush is quite critical to our magicka based builds, especially any single target builds, and it seems unjustified to take it away to add a choice that is simply unnecessary. Even as an opener, NB's have the stamina based option of suprise attack.
    My suggestion would be to switch ambush back to being magicka based and pretend this never happened.

I understand your point. everyone has the option of two stamina based gap closers and the bow gap widener. and every class has at least one magica based spell that effected mobility/gap-closer, bolt escape, templars charge, dk chains talons, nb ambush.
    also it kinda feels right that throwing a bunch of knives may be stamina where is plain teleport stab is magica. I support switching them; stam have bow,2hand and sword board for gap mitigation.

Options
  • AdAstra
    AdAstra
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can your team make a steam lined survey (like you had in beta) for the PTS that mimics the questions you have for us PTS players? There are some people that would love to give you as much feedback as possible but don't want to deal with trolling in forums.
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »

having guards that are not killable who can destroy you is preparing everyone for when pvp hits the justice system. If you are used to having high risk/reward where you die a bunch it will be a much better crossover to a pvp system where criminals are getting ganked. if the justice system is too easy, then when pvp hits everyone cries that people are killing them.
    your suggesting would be cool for the pve only version though!
    Options
  • Khupa
    Khupa
    * Champion Points are account wide. When one Veteran Rank character on a account earns a Champion Point, Every Character on the account will received a point to use, Regardless of Level.
    The last part is not happening. Already had one Character to gain a champion point, but the rest of my characters didn't earn anything. Not even my others Veteran characters.

Disregard this... Last night I didn't get any point, but I recheck a few minutes ago and the point was added to all my Characters. Maybe will take more than a hr to get the point in.
    Sadly for players that have multiples Vr14's, They will have less Champion points than the ones that just have one Vr14
    Edited by Khupa on February 2, 2015 6:27PM
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They specifically stated they are lowering the health ratio of of attributes. this is supposed to reduce the fotm every build goes all health. I think this is also a great change. before when people stack all health you almost have to, to keep up. but now that the ratio is more even it will be highly beneficial to mix your attributes more, without falling too far behind health builds.

As someone who has gotten on that bandwagon of dumping all attribute points into health, I agree with this point of view. I do hope they allow us to respec attribute points if this is, indeed, the case.
    Options
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »

Are trophies not in the Collections? This seems like a logical addition. I understand how these may need to be segregated by character but they still need to be in the Collections.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS, @ESO_GinaBruno, @ESO_MariaAliprando,
    •EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Only the conversion system will use 200,000XP for one Champion Point the day the system goes live in Update 6. This is not what it will take to earn a Champion Point while playing normally once the Champion System is live.
    200k XP/CP is exactly what it should take to earn a CP while playing normally once the CS is live. Currently too long @ 400k XP.
    •A VR14 character can receive up to 70 Champion Points depending on how much XP into VR14 they are, but 70 is the maximum the conversion system will give out for the account.
    Why are ppl not up in arms about this still?! 30 or70 CPs both are a slap in the face when compared to the amount of time needed to get enough CPs to get back to what 1.6 takes from us in overall playability. You need to seriously rethink this again. The system requires the points be split into 3 leaving a v14 with ~23 or 24 points to spend in each category (mage, thief, warrior). That's not even enough to put a single CP into a lvl 30 CS passive! Make it so a v14 can at least get a point into these lvl 30 passives (therefore ~100 CPs to start).
    #70gate
    •As an example, Health, Magicka and Stamina each perform the same way they did previously:
    •Health keeps you alive
    •Stamina allows you to block, sneak, dodge and use weapon feats
    Not exactly, in reality the shift in attribute percentage allocation really hit my health bar hard. Putting points all into health no longer keeps me alive. I now need to make up for it in CS passives or on gear sets. I'm damage, I already have a gear set bonus for additional health and it's still not enough. Why are you forcing me to stack health now? I'm not asking to be a shield stacking/GDB DK tank taking down 15 ppl on my own in PVP.....I just don't want to be one shot by everything even when I've put all my attributes into health.

Stamina currently doesn't allow you to do anything except block 2-3 times then your out. not cool.
    Armor: The amount of mitigation provided by Armor has changed.
    •A piece of Light Armor grants 1/4th of the mitigation of an equivalent piece of Heavy Armor.
    •A piece of Medium Armor grants 3/4th of the mitigation of Heavy Armor.
    This change coupled with my previous point on health has effectively made me a paper bag. In order to continue playing as I did I now need to have tons of CPs into health, I will have to grind forever to get there. (The CP grind is looking worse than the VR grind, potentially demotivating...aka borderline non-playable)

Light armor at 1/4 of heavy is just ridiculous. It should be allocated as medium 3/4, light armor 1/2.
    Critical Strike/Spell Critical: Previously, each 10 points of these attributes would give a 1% chance to cause a Critical Hit to their target. This is no longer true and has changed.
    The amount of Critical Strike/Spell Critical required to get a 1% increased chance to cause a critical hit now increases per level.
    You've reduced the critical strike set bonuses on for instance Aether gear (one of your trials sets for peat's sake!). My crit rating was almost 70% on live. Now a paltry ~40+%. For those of us that are crit builds and spent the time it takes to learn the trials mechanics, this really burns.

Pls clarify what you mean in the patch note description "each 10 points of these attributes". which ones exactly, stamina and magicka respectively?

Pls clarify "the amount" of % crit increase per level that 1.6 gives us in the patch notes description.
    •Wise Mage: This item set now reduces armor and spell resistance by 5% instead of 10%.
    You forgot to mention the change in spell crit set bonuses to +4% from +8%. pls update.

On a side note here, on pts, there is a UI bug that shows crit chance being 800+% after eating food. A couple of my guildies have reported it as well.

Well this is my initial feedback from one night of testing and relates specifically to the overall game balance mostly and how this new scaling really has taken its toll on my build. If you wanted to improve diversity, well, IMO you've achieved the opposite. With these changes most will re-roll Heavy armor DKs.

I'll be back with more pointed feedback regarding specific skills, justice, prov and crown store.

Edit: just wanted to add that some ppl are reporting damage spikes of 30k+. Personally I'm looking at a full rebuild just to get close to 25k HP, which means I'll be one shot by these ppl. Even guildies who are tanks were sitting at 25k HP in the conversion (they could rebuild to ~31k) but they would be one-shot as well.

Is this intended? again are we all to rebuild to shield stacking tanks now?
    Edited by Cuyler on February 2, 2015 10:11PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Make Ambush Magicka based and hopefully make all class skills base off highest stat like Ultimate skills. Stealth has line of site... through a telescope in Cyrodiil, hopefully a bug.
    Options
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm strictly working on Justice System. My personal opinion:
    Did being able to commit crimes add to your level of enjoyment?
    -not under current mechanics

-What was the most and least satisfying thing about the Justice system?
    -The guards are insane, they can perform all kind of abilities out of range
    -They are way to powerful imo a skilled VR 10+ should be able to kill a guard.
    -As it is now it is not worth to be a criminal you loose period THERE IS NO FUN
    -Defensive moves eats up stamina and can't do nuttin except die.
    guards should be killable just make them rapid respawn.

Did the Legerdemain skill line feel appropriately rewarding for the activity?
    -the skill line is lame

Was the Justice system clear in what you could and could not do? If not, what was not readily apparent?
    -yes it is

Were other players that were participating in the Justice system disruptive to your experience in a city? Did you feel being able to kill NPCs disrupted your own enjoyment of the city environment?
    -You definitely can troll. I was about to pick pocket a NPC and some guy just killed it in the main time

How much gold are you averaging in total after an hour of Justice activities?
    -minus 12K in 1 hr
    Which Justice activities seem to be the most and least profitable and effective?
    -as of now none of the activities paying off, Only reason I killed a npc because I got attacked by it

Did you find murder and/or theft to be justly punitive?
    -yes

How clear is the process to fence a stolen item, and how you use the system for profit?
    -very

Is it clear when you are and are not being witnessed committing a crime?
    -Regardless not been seen by any npc bounty added except when i was looting bags and such.

Are the mechanics of pickpocketing clear?
    -it is but to slow process

Are the bounty UI elements clear?
    -yes

Is the recourse for paying your bounty when you are kill on sight and finding a fence clear?
    -yes

How was the cadence of skill advancement?
    -thats just fine

Were the legerdemain skills desirable and effective?
    -it is lame

Were you able to find Outlaws Refuges when needed?
    -not at 1st but after I found one it was clear where should look for then in other cities

Was it easy to distinguish between selling and laundering stolen items?
    -yes

Were other players able to hinder your ability to profit from Justice activities?
    -yes as I said I was in the process of pick pocketing and the particular npc got killed by a troll, thats very doable since the pickpocket is a slow process

What was the most and least satisfying thing about the Justice system?
    -As it is now the whole process is meaningless, we will go broke in a day or 2

The idea is not to get caught. Or if you get a bounty, get out of town for a bit to avoid paying more in bounties than you are earning.
    Options
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy Armor: Constitution
    Needs to go back to max health and every 2 secs!
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
    Options
  • Jamesbr1b14_ESO
    One of the glitches I've noticed was the stable of horses. I have one mule with 141 storage and each inventory space was full. Upon logging in on that character, I noticed 31 of those spaces weren't available. I log out and back in and my 141 spaces were now available, but I no longer had the materials.
    I realize this is the PTS and not the "real" ESO world, but when 1.6 goes live, I'd like to think this won't be an issue and lose set pieces I've been saving.
    Options
  • arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    * About new Animations:

I like new animations except two-handed weapons animations :-s. Heavy attack and uppercut animations don't feel good for me and the old ones are much better.

- Suggestion: Keep the old ones because are pretty good.

About Balance:

- Heavy Armor is still useless in PvP.
    - Dmg Shield stacking is a big problem.
    - Perma Immovable is the big problem.
    - Dmg Shield + Perma Immovable is the biggest problem you have right now about balance. There isn't another viable way to play atm.

- Suggestion:

- Give more resources management to heavy armor.
    - Add a Dmg shield cap (25% max health. 35% max health if you are wearing light armor).
    - Nerf Immovable in the same way you nerfed reflective scales. "This skill now protect the caster for 2 CCs" (3CCs if you get unstoppable morph and wear +5 pieces of HA).
    Edited by arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO on February 3, 2015 11:31AM
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For now Prism activation don't grant you 2 ultimate when not in battle and in-battle. Only after you hit enemy for ult gaining buff, Prism is starting proc. Should it work in this way?
    Options
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * About new Animations:

I like new animations except two-handed weapons animations :-s. Heavy attack and uppercut animations don't feel good for me and the old ones are much better.

- Suggestion: Keep the old ones because are pretty good.

About Balance:

- Heavy Armor is still useless in PvP.
    - Dmg Shield stacking is a big problem.
    - Perma Immovable is the big problem.
    - Dmg Shield + Perma Immovable is the biggest problem you have right now about balance. There isn't another viable way to play atm.

- Suggestion:

- Give more resources management to heavy armor.
    - Add a Dmg shield cap (25% max health. 35% max health if you are wearing light armor).
    - Nerf Immovable in the same way you nerfed reflective scales. "This skill now protect the caster for 2 CCs" (3CCs if you get unstoppable morph and wear +5 pieces of HA).

While I mostly disagree with the animations part, I feel very strongly about and agree with your assessment with heavy armor and it's suggestions
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
    Options