Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

100 crowns for each prior month for subscribers. (WOW! 250+ AGREES!)

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cash-shop prices don't exactly mesh with the Crown Store prices. I still think $1=100Crown is a pretty good guess as to what the price structure will be.

RfKs8jX.jpg?1
    Edited by Gidorick on February 5, 2015 2:12AM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    It also seems that the Palomino horse is not available through the Crown Store (yet).
    It just shows us once again that the Crown store is completely obsolete at this point with ridiculous prices and the reward of 100 crowns for a past month is a very negligible amount and not a "reward" for the so called true fans of ESO.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    The cash-shop prices don't exactly mesh with the Crown Store prices. I still think $1=100Crown is a pretty good guess as to what the price structure will be.
    RfKs8jX.jpg?1
    Ah brilliant, thanks for that. It does seem to be a bit off; funnily enough though, it matches the GBP price better. The Palomino is £9.99 and the Imperial Upgrade is £20. But we pay £8.99 for the sub, so in that respect it doesn't match up.
    Jiigen wrote: »
    It also seems that the Palomino horse is not available through the Crown Store (yet).
    Funny that. I wonder if that's an oversight, or if they plan to remove the Palomino completely and just have it as something that original subscribers could own.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Funny that. I wonder if that's an oversight, or if they plan to remove the Palomino completely and just have it as something that original subscribers could own.

What I find quite interesting as well is that they still charge a huge amount extra for different mount skins at the stablemaster, even though it's now only cosmetic.
    They also lowered the price of a "common' mount to 10k.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that 100 crowns will buy me approximately half a guar foot? Or one jester hat bell? That is how much my monthly love and support over the past year is valued at?

That guar foot better be the tastiest guar foot I have ever eaten ...
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to know if it will no longer be available. If not.... I'll buy it now!
    Edited by Gidorick on February 5, 2015 1:30PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    And what is the amount of items included in a purchase of potions / soul gems / repair kits?
    Seems that the 100 crowns are making less sense every time we find out new information.

PC EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 in each I think.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that said, you don't deserve anything else because you paid for a subscription. Your subscription gave you access to the game for the months you paid it. Giving us extra bonuses is a reward, not compensation.

All that said, about 90 people are rolling their eyes at you right now.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 20 is right. So.... 100C is "worth" 10 health potions.

I do, however, think 200C is reasonable for a 20 pack of potions! But it does make the impact of our bonus more apparent.
    Edited by Gidorick on February 5, 2015 3:33PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The overall loyalty system should be fleshed out. Someone from ZOS should check out how Trion handles it in Rift. Their system feels very rewarding. It also entices you to spend yet more in the shop, so it's rewarding for the devs, too ;)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would like to know if it will no longer be available. If not.... I'll buy it now!
    Pretty sure they said somewhere the Palomino horse was going to move to the crown store, it just hasn't happened yet. Like everything else though, better to see it to believe it.

If current prices hold, I think it would be better all around for ZOS to give current subscribers 200 crowns for each previous month instead of 100. That would give long term players just enough to get a mount and a pet and a costume pack and feel appreciated (and model these items in game to attract more customers to the store) but not so much they can buy the whole store and not need to spend any more money.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so. There's nothing that gets me to buy something more than saying "You won't be able to get this anymore after THIS date."
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree 100%.. This is like cell phone companies which drop rates to get new customers.. What do loyal customers get?????

Duuk
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso what you think of this topic ??? any answer , here how i feel 12.45 min of this video to the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76ZdGCjtAw
    the wall of the covenant
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    eso what you think of this topic ??? any answer , here how i feel 12.45 min of this video to the end

Transcript:
    ZIZ says:
    "oh, a hundred crowns per month... so if you've been playing every month since the game came out, suffered through all the bugs and everything that's happened, you're going to get what? 2/3 of 1 months subscription? You get like 1000 crowns compared to 1500 you get from just one month of a sub fee? Are you kidding me?!?

Buy hey, that's alright. You want to use PC players as beta testers? You want to force them to pay for the game up until now when you make your announcement? Fine. You're going to s#!+ all over me? Fine.

What about right now? They JUST made this announcement. What about from now, January to February, and Febr.. what about the next two months? This isn't "speculation" anymore. We don't have to wear our tinfoil hats. We know they're going buy to play. Why are they still charging me a sub fee, right. now.? If they know for a FACT that they will not be charging in march? Because they can.

Now, I understand it's a company. It's a business, they need money to keep the lights on and if they weren't making money they wouldn't make the game. I understand that. But there comes a point when a company is SO greedy, SO money hungry, they're s#!+ing all over the place and you're living in a porta-potty.

You are horrible people."
    Then he flips the bird.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    ZIZ says:
    "...Why are they still charging me a sub fee, right. now.? If they know for a FACT that they will not be charging in march? Because they can."
    Good point right there actually. We're not seeing any new content coming in the next month other than Update 6, which would've been here 2 months ago already, if they kept to their 6 week release schedule. Meaning we would have already had Update 7, and 8, by the time it goes B2P.

PC EU
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZIZ says:
    "...Why are they still charging me a sub fee, right. now.? If they know for a FACT that they will not be charging in march? Because they can."
    Good point right there actually. We're not seeing any new content coming in the next month other than Update 6, which would've been here 2 months ago already, if they kept to their 6 week release schedule. Meaning we would have already had Update 7, and 8, by the time it goes B2P.

It is a good point. Especially for those of us who paid in larger chucks than 1 month at a time. 6 months here.

ZIZ's. comment made me think "at the absolute minimum, we should be earning 1500C for Jan, Feb, & March.... with the 100 per month May-December that would put us at 5300C. 500 per month May-March would put us at 5500."

The 100C is seeming more and more insulting.
    Edited by Gidorick on February 6, 2015 1:41PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZIZ says:
    We're 14 weeks since Update 5. Update 6 is really 2 updates-in-1, and they had two weeks off for Christmas. They're therefore only just becoming overdue on their "6 weeks per content release" if you take all this into account.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 6, 2015 2:57PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZIZ says:
    We're 14 weeks since Update 5. Update 6 is really 2 updates-in-1, and they had two weeks off for Christmas. They're therefore only just becoming overdue on their "6 weeks per content release" if you take all this into account.

But it's not. It's one update. 1.5 to 1.6. It's not 1.5 to 1.7

One.

And I didn't get to stop paying for 2 weeks for Christmas so I don't see why that should factor into the schedule. They should have planned for that. and even WITH those 2 weeks removed we're far from the 6 weeks mark.

Edited by Gidorick on February 6, 2015 4:01PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZIZ says:

But it's not. It's one update. 1.5 to 1.6. It's not 1.5 to 1.7

One.

And I didn't get to stop paying for 2 weeks for Christmas so I don't see why that should factor into the schedule. They should have planned for that. and even WITH those 2 weeks removed we're far from the 6 weeks mark.
    Not counting Christmas, the amount of content and the amount you have paid are the same as if they had released Champion System and Provisioning at the end of December, and Justice in February.
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    @Enodoc While Christmas was a few days, perhaps another day for New Year that they got off, it certainly brought down their ESO Live episodes, regardless of their time off. That would still leave out time between the remainder of February, if we get to see Update 6 this month, up until the 17th of March, the 3rd week of March. So that would be about 7 weeks from now or 6 weeks from half of February.
    Meaning, if you count Update 6 to be Update 6 and 7 in one. We are still missing our Update 8.

PC EU
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if you "consider" one update to be enough content for two updates.

Update count is just as much about the schedule as it is the content. The simple fact is we are going to go over 4 months without any updates at all.

But... This thread isn't about whether or not what ZOS has released equates to enough content to equal DLC quality releases every 4-6 weeks, it's about the 100C per month that ZOS is giving to their most loyal customers.

100C is still an insignificant amount to reward.
    Edited by Gidorick on February 6, 2015 10:03PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc While Christmas was a few days, perhaps another day for New Year that they got off, it certainly brought down their ESO Live episodes, regardless of their time off. That would still leave out time between the remainder of February, if we get to see Update 6 this month, up until the 17th of March, the 3rd week of March. So that would be about 7 weeks from now or 6 weeks from half of February.
    Meaning, if you count Update 6 to be Update 6 and 7 in one. We are still missing our Update 8.
    Now that ... is true. There should be one more Update before Tamriel Unlimited, and if they manage to pull one off, I will consider their 6-weeks-for-content promise fulfilled.
    Of course, they said that 6 will be the last one, but I'm still stupidly hopeful for something content-wise to pop up around the end of March. Imperial City, Justice PvP, ditching Veteran Ranks, all of these things are nearly finished and should be out sooner than "after consoles". (Releasing consoles with Veteran Ranks intact seems like a stupid move. If nothing else, they need to go before June.)
    Edited by Enodoc on February 6, 2015 11:17PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they've already said no new content between 1.6 and console release.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    I think they've already said no new content between 1.6 and console release.
    I believe they gave that remark too, which means we are short on two updates, or one if you're willing to see Update 6 as two updates in one.

PC EU
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And STILL only 100C per month subscribed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? It's 100 Crowns per month! 100!! You think it's not enough? I think it's too much! 10 would be fine. Or 1 Crown per month of sub would be fine. lol!

And now serious - I don't know was it mentoined here or not (10 pages, too long to read), but IMO even 200 per month would be fine. 9/10 month * 200 = 1800/2000 Crowns. You can buy few (2-3) itmes, but not all items in shop.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? It's 100 Crowns per month! 100!! You think it's not enough? I think it's too much! 10 would be fine. Or 1 Crown per month of sub would be fine. lol!

And now serious - I don't know was it mentoined here or not (10 pages, too long to read), but IMO even 200 per month would be fine. 9/10 month * 200 = 1800/2000 Crowns. You can buy few (2-3) itmes, but not all items in shop.

The general consensus is that 500 per month would be a reasonable "middle ground" between the 100C offer and the 1500C subscribers will be getting.

We're not saying ZOS owes us this, or that we deserve this... we're simply saying that 100C is so meager, it's insulting.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The general consensus is that 500 per month would be a reasonable "middle ground" between the 100C offer and the 1500C subscribers will be getting.

We're not saying ZOS owes us this, or that we deserve this... we're simply saying that 100C is so meager, it's insulting.

So, those who subbed from the beginning will get 4500-5000 crowns. I like it, but IMO it's too much. You will be able to buy all items in store. And it means no profit to ZOS.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
This discussion has been closed.