The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A full-size OGRIM for our homes! (The perfect thing to have in your basement, attic, or the closet of your kid's room)

... and a smaller baby OGRIM for a pet!

(I heart Ogrims)
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like to see some more battle/adventuring attire from the cultures, and I don't mean using motifs.

A Khajiiti "Battle-Ready" costume would be awesome. Perhaps the armour of a Corinthe Hussar? Or bodyguards to the Mane? Perhaps a Pellitine hunter's attire? Armour of the Golden Beast of Anequina? Or maybe that AWESOME outfit seen on the Khajiit from the "Priest of the Moons" card from TES: Legends.
    There's more than enough material for inspiration, and the keyarts for the DLC always show some heroes in badass attire. Let's get some of that in-game, hmm?
    Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    In consideration of the new outfit system I'd say more crafting motifs, nothing that's already in the game, that would take away their prestigious nature, but crown exclusive motifs would be nice.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    More vampire/Nocturnal items please!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change please
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Chinese Hat
  • Ebonblade
    Ebonblade
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see the Dro-m'Athra-Senche return, either for crowns or gems :)
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    ✭✭
    NPCs and guards for housing would be an interesting touch. A cook, maid, gardener, stablemaster, blacksmith, guards of various races that you can choose the armor for. Or maybe our other toons could be npcs at the player home when they are not being used.
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    ✭✭
    A less ornate imperial motif that is closer to the Roman legion.
  • Celestinus
    Celestinus
    Soul Shriven
    There are three things I should like to see offered in the Crown store or otherwise implemented in some manner in ESO.

1. Expanded item count in houses (I'm reasonably sure I'm neither the first nor the only person to have made this request since the innovation of player housing). I own Hunding's Palatial Hall, for example, and have fully decorated one room in the house, the large atrium and outer court, and the tower cupola. All of this alone has expended nearly half of the allotted 600 spaces.
    2. Please offer the Redguard style beehive ovens for sale as a purchasable furnishing or even an achievement award.
    3. The Redguard culture needs a decent throne of its own. May I suggest this as a model?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maharaja_Ranjit_Singh's_throne#/media/File:Ranjit_Singh's_golden_throne.jpg

(the link should take you to a picture of Maharajah Ranjit Singh's golden throne, which would be one of the most unusual and elegant set pieces in the game if it could be rendered digitally).

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have something I would really like for my wood elf.
    A single right ear feather earring. Example: j0386753.jpg

Now, I use an earing of kris instead, but lorewise and characterwise it doesn’t make sense.
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on February 3, 2018 2:49PM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the week of ESO anniversary all previous Crown Store offers available again. Make this a yearly offer.

Could do the same for each DLC anniversary as well for those items associated to that zone.
    Edited by Grimm13 on February 3, 2018 4:28PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    A couple of days ago, I posted a challenge for ESO costume and collective creator team in Community Creation Category.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393071/i-challenge-zos-to-create-this-costume

This post is adressed to Zenimax Costume and Collectives Creators. I love leather costumes and even more if they have pouches or backpacks on them. I found 4 costumes and 4 different gear pieces that could make The Ultimate Female Explorer Costume (Males will love it too!)
    I gathered all these different objects and put them together thanks to Paint, the Master Race of all edit programs. Here is the result for both front and its back.

Back Pieces
    2VHz9kF.jpg

Back Final Product
    BWNpIe3.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Front Pieces
    n2sediB.jpg

Front Final Product
    R0n180g.png

So this is my challenge and my petition, create this good looking constume and let us use the 3 dyeing slots to 1- Dye the shirt, 2-Dye the pouches and backpack and 3- Dye the rest of the leather equipment.

Ths is a rough drawing of the possible costume. Hope everyone likes it!
    zWXkcjM.jpg
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia Dress/Armor.

You made a nocturnal, make this one too.
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    I would really love hats/masks/hoods that include built in hair-styles and not just all with them having the hair tucked up into the hat. Kind of like with the kiss-me-not cap. If you're worried about people not liking the style offer options like with the Halloween masks where you could pick between the versions.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the Imperial Manor back
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would live/die for cloaks.....

I would send an image of me doing a death drop into ZoS head office if this was a thing....

Can i bribe you guys with cookies as well?
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, fellrunner both as a pet and a MOUNT.
    Holy crap I'd ride the hell out of that thing :D
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Oblivion portal we can add to our homes.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 6, 2018 4:22PM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    a notable home in coldharbour would be awesome
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A floating spellbook pet, please, with pages that turn every now and again. Maybe a book that's closed, and one that is open.

Skins for sorc and warden pets, please.

These I'd like as crown and new recipes:

New beds, fancy beds, not-so-fancy, and four-posters big enough to lie underneath.

Also instruments...playable/interactable or decorative. I look longingly at the lute and harp furnishings I see in npc's houses.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by LadyAstrum on February 7, 2018 2:43PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    I would live/die for cloaks.....

I would send an image of me doing a death drop into ZoS head office if this was a thing....

Can i bribe you guys with cookies as well?

Seconding this so hard rn. I'd also really like some more regal/garish robe options. I'm almost always a sorc/magic wielder in game and a big part of the draw is the stereotypical aesthetic: being swallowed in billowing cloth (think long draped sleeves and oversized dress look), like a real arch mage! Currently the light armor robes feel a bit deflated/flat. More clothing like the black hand robe, which I think does a really good job at appearing full and makes my character look like hes swathed in cloth.
  • AZ3V3D0
    AZ3V3D0
    ✭✭
    Would love the Dragon Priest Costume to make a return. It came out before Costume dying was a thing and looks really good dyed.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a notable home in coldharbour would be awesome

Wait til Monday and spend your 1 million gold
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    I would like to see a levatating medition emote like with vivec floating in the air with his leg cross with blue coming off of you,
    and i would like to see floating books that spin in the air for your house or m,agical libaray.
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    trowlk wrote: »
    A couple of days ago, I posted a challenge for ESO costume and collective creator team in Community Creation Category.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393071/i-challenge-zos-to-create-this-costume

This post is adressed to Zenimax Costume and Collectives Creators. I love leather costumes and even more if they have pouches or backpacks on them. I found 4 costumes and 4 different gear pieces that could make The Ultimate Female Explorer Costume (Males will love it too!)
    I gathered all these different objects and put them together thanks to Paint, the Master Race of all edit programs. Here is the result for both front and its back.

Back Pieces
    2VHz9kF.jpg

Back Final Product
    BWNpIe3.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Front Pieces
    n2sediB.jpg

Front Final Product
    R0n180g.png

So this is my challenge and my petition, create this good looking constume and let us use the 3 dyeing slots to 1- Dye the shirt, 2-Dye the pouches and backpack and 3- Dye the rest of the leather equipment.

Ths is a rough drawing of the possible costume. Hope everyone likes it!
    zWXkcjM.jpg

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Edited by Shinshadow on February 11, 2018 7:26AM
  • SalixSepulcralis
    SalixSepulcralis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to have a Gloam Wolf pet. Full sized.

I'd love to have a home in an Evergloam realm. It's gorgeous there.

I'd also really like to have a home fit for a vampire. A gothic castle with a large tunneling crypt for a basement. I've been in a few delves with the thought of, "I could live here."

I'd still really like a small bat pet (like the ones in the Dark Brotherhood cavern) that flies next to you.

If they aren't already available, bat furnishing items (exactly like the ones in the Dark Brotherhood base).

I'd like a sinister or sombre personality. Similar to the furious one, but not so tantrum-y. Glowering is fine, shaking a fist and yelling, not so much.

And finally, I'd love for the Dark Stag mount to be rereleased. (I was looking forward to it for months and it snuck in for a one day only sale and I missed it).
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭

I'd also really like to have a home fit for a vampire. A gothic castle with a large tunneling crypt for a basement. I've been in a few delves with the thought of, "I could live here."

I'd still really like a small bat pet (like the ones in the Dark Brotherhood cavern) that flies next to you.

If they aren't already available, bat furnishing items (exactly like the ones in the Dark Brotherhood base).

Yes, yes and more yes!

• Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭

I'd like a sinister or sombre personality. Similar to the furious one, but not so tantrum-y. Glowering is fine, shaking a fist and yelling, not so much.

And finally, I'd love for the Dark Stag mount to be rereleased. (I was looking forward to it for months and it snuck in for a one day only sale and I missed it).

This has too much win!!! PLEASE make this happen!!
  • TheAtomicOption
    TheAtomicOption
    Soul Shriven
    I want to be able to buy ESO Plus time, and everything available in the crown store, from other players. I don't have much money IRL, but I do have time i can use to earn gold in game. This has been a great success in other games both in generating more revenue from players who are well to do IRL, and in keeping the player base at large engaged so that the game stays healthy.

Please add tradable ESO Plus tokens and tradable crown tokens.
    Edited by TheAtomicOption on February 12, 2018 6:26PM