The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Delibirdite
    Delibirdite
    Soul Shriven
    Good afternoon, I just want to request the adorable assassin hairstyle come back for a short period ^^
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gray recolor of the adult wolf pet, without the red paint stripes. So far we only have the Karthwolf Shepherd with the red paint. He's beautiful, but I'd throw money at you for a plain version without the red striping.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not introduce a special armoured skeleton polymorph that can actually wear armour or at least mimic your characters current Armour.

Example: Activating the Armoured skeleton polymorph with a mixture or even a full set of draugr, hollowjack, barbaric, basically any style armour on your current character will make you look like an actual skeleton wearing that Armor.

This I would like to see.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    More Divine items! Banners, Tapestries, Carpets etc..
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Minotaur polymorph and a alliance based polymorph whereas EP are Dragons/DC are Lions/AD are Avians things because I drop mad money for it.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• rune476
    rune476
    ✭✭✭
    Id love for the Shadowghost Guar to make a return. Started playing just after it was gone and i would absolutely give my crowns for it. Very sad ill likely wont get it anytime soon
    Im not your pal, beeko.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To buy undaunted ranks/xp for your alternate characters.For pure pvpers its a wall of hesitation to make new characters to pvp with.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Jaguar_SF
    Jaguar_SF
    ✭✭✭
    My wish is for ZOS to stop adding robes to the costume section. Let's try something sexy and cool.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. I've mentioned House Bards before - maybe not crown store specific.

- Selectable race/sex/instrument
    - Selectable-Deselectable song lists
    - Shuffle/Replay options
    - Using Assassins Creed Black Flag sea chanties as an example - you can quest/hunt for new region specific Tamriel tunes to fill your library. An ever expanding library with each expansion.

Also - non Crown Store Specific:

- Alt characters that are Inactive/idle will populate your home and act as generic NPCs. They will sit/eat/sleep/read etc...
    - They don't need to be interactable - but it would be AMAZING if we could interact with them to trade items between characters without having to logout/in.

QOL, man. The possibilities!
    Edited by LifeIsAGrave on January 16, 2018 2:25AM
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • BigRiver
    BigRiver
    ✭✭✭
    It would be wonderful to have the option to purchase Attunable Crafting Stations from the Crown store. I hope this will happen one day soon.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a huge statue of the dragon head and neck that’s in the Load screens , the size of the statues you been selling in CS of the azura etc and I buy 3-4 of em
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moar Imperial related items! The denizens of the Imperial City must have had better furniture than their rural counterparts.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    i want this cCUNfVj.jpg
    Also, the altar next to her in this image. That altar is behind the boss in the Shadow Cleft in Clockwork. Would love it as a housing item!

I've seen other daedric themed housing sets, Malacath, Hircine etc. We need some Nocturnal themed stuff!
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:38PM
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a variety of pre-build fireplaces from around Tamriel. One example would be like the one in Red Squall Armory in wayrest.
    DC - Ban D'aid - Breton Templar Healer
    DC - Ken Worth - Redguard Dragonknight
    DC - Shock n Oz - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    DC - Shaahni the Blade - Khajiit Nightblade
    XBoxOne
    "I believe you have my stapler"
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount customization, saddle and bridle dying and perhaps style choices.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Mount customization, saddle and bridle dying and perhaps style choices.

+1 so much!
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    the ability to become a hybrid of a vampire and lycanthrope on the same character via the crown store and make it so u can only buy the hybrid curse/gift if u have eso plus would be nice heres teh link 2 meh other posthttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4791149/#Comment_4791149
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 18, 2018 2:21AM
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    How about a Healing Dummy? We already have one to measure DPS. I’d like to see one for Healers.
    XBoxOne
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    Last one...... for now.
    Purchasable Wayshrines to put in our homes. Doesnt seem fair to travel to my house for free but then have to pay to leave it. I know, I know, you can travel to guildmates, but I want a wayshine. :)
    XBoxOne
  • Nerd_of_Prey
    Nerd_of_Prey
    Soul Shriven
    Bought the egg-sister outfit. It's cool, but I would pay twice that price for the exact same outfit without the huge, weird necklace that doesn't dye.

Also more wizard hats please.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_mounts_frostbanewolf_1x1.jpg

Hello everyone from ZOS,

This is a picture of a datamined mount. Looking at it, it seems the tail of this mount is braided or something like that. PLEASE consider making the tail look like a normal tail, because I fear it would make the mount look silly and not very fierce, and I believe that is the goal of these mounts. Especially since we have to look at it all the time, because it is on the animals back..
  • Asha_Mar
    Asha_Mar
    ✭✭
    Any chance of the Ashlander Costume Pack from a couple of years ago making a return? I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it was available on the Crown Store - I wasn't playing when it was first around. :)
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Torch Bearer personality. Having your torch out when you walk and run. Some idle animations and emote changes for it too, would be nice.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-The Gold Coast trading Company house sold separately some where west coast of map.

2-The GildCoast banners.

3-A ship home in Anvil’s port.

4-Nocturnal Statue and furnishing set.

5- serval doors and gates we can place in doorways.

6- serval types of fences and walls that can be used in homes to make gardens, walkways etc.

7- As with the snow, ice and rubble piles. Add water, foul water ponds and stream tiles.

8- Colovian Estates with serval homes and furnishings in Colovian style.

9- Bloodfiend, Zombie, Minotaur, Hagraven polymorphs.

10- Daedric tables, chairs and other furnishings.

• Azard
    Azard
    ✭✭
    I didn't want to create useless thread so I'll post here.

Overload and staves
    I'm very exited with Skyrim mage gameplay without staff and using both hands for powerful attacks. In ESO I don't care how powerful (or not) Overload is. It's just not fun to use and not worth for me.
    And yeah, in ESO all staves is so damn straight and bland. Look at wow legion druid artifact staves or many others from previous addons or some gw2 staves etc.
    I don't know, it can be just cosmetic permanent skill that hides staff. Possibilities are endless.

Dual wield Daggers skill line
    Current Dual wield skills and animations feels clumsy and sluggish. Daggers and Axes/Maces/Swords cannot dwell together. Again look at the Rogues and Thieves in other games at their skills and animations. Dark Brotherhood contend is good improvement but it not solve core problem.
    It would be nice to see Claws too (excellent examples is Dark Souls, Bloodborne, WoW).
    Please balance 2H and DW in PvP.
    And I don't mean anime or cartoon weapons, all can be made in eso style.

Sprint animation
    Many of ESO animations (especially personalities) is better than in any other MMO, but sprint is not one of them. We sprinting a lot, so some improvement does not hurt.
    Assassin's run animation is so god and it can be expanded for sprint too.

Hoods with hairs
    It's possible in some way, believe me! And it's not so hard. Look at the Skyrim mods.
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Pointy hats
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    On my wishlist for the crownstore would be:

1. Daedric Cult-related costumes! Perhaps sold in a bundle.
    Think of specific daedric outfits for cultist that follow Hermaeus Mora (think of the miraak cult in dragonborn)
    and many more such outfits. As a roleplayer I'd like more ways of expressing my allegiance to the Daedric lords.

2. Ability Skins? We've seen with the warden that it is most certainly possible to allow equippable customization to abilities such as the bear-summon they have. Something as simple as being able to pick a recolor-variant of your abilities to fit a certain aestetic would be AMAZING! Think of recolors/different morphs for your summoned Daedra as a Sorc, or a recolor of your flame, frost or lightning abilities, just for the visual pleasure. But not just that! Think about purchaseable additional models to the werewolf form; Werebears, Were-crocodiles, Were-Sabres, Were-ravens, etc!

3. A way to recolor our mount's "equipment" Lots of mounts in the game have things such as saddles. I'd love to see an option (perhaps in the crowstore or as part of ESO+) to dye your horse's saddle, but also dye your mount's armor in case they have that! Personalization is everything.

4. More Polymorphs in the crownstore. There are so many great options in the crownstore to put under the polymorph tab and yet I haven't seen a lot being sold yet. Think about Wispmothers, Liches/Dragonpriests, Spriggan, Ghost/Spirit like the ayleid ghosts, Minotaur, Hagravens/Hags, you name it!

5a. A male equivelant of the Duchess personality? Where is my Duke/Count/Lors/Snobby Nobleman personality?

5b. Now that I wrote it, I was thinking. How possible could it be to have different 'fighting styles' depending on certain personalities you equip? For example, one personality might have more savage sword-play, while another could have more graceful sword-fighting. Just the way you swing your weapons, the way you sheath them and the way you hold them while idle could make a huge difference in personalization of combat and general appearance without changing too much about the actual combat itself.

6. A function/fun purpose for non-combat pets. Non-combat pets are very static right now. They follow us wherever we go but we can't do anything with them other than having them follow us around. It'd be nice if we could do more with our pets. I'm not suggesting an entire system like pet-battles, but something among the lines of interaction would be cool. A feature many players in World of Warcraft loved was when a pet interacted with critters in your surroundings. Non-combat pets don't do a lot other than looking nice. So it was really cool to have a pet attack critters in your surrounding (since they are 1-shot anyway.) This could be a possible way of solving the stale, lifelessness of non-combat pets.

My second suggestion to make Non-combat pets more lifelike might be a bit more complex but is certainly something I think a lot of people would gain joy out of. Make non-combat pets interactable! Give us options to have our player characters interact with our non-combat pet. Interacting with non combat pets could be things like: Engaging in dialogue with your pet and having it give a written response.

Example A:
    [Hover over your pet] -> [Interact] -> [Good boy!] -> [Your mastiff hangs its slobbery tongue out and barks in excitement at your praise!] (Followed by maybe the sound sample of an excited bark)

Non-combat pets would be more alive this way, and could all have very customized, and personal feelings. They could all respond with different sounds, effects or behavior. Perhaps it is even possible to give us /commands or interaction options with our pets to make them do something. For example: [Preform a trick!] (Which could be different with every pet),
    [Sit!] (Could be different for every pet), [Lay!] (Could be different for every pet), [Stay] (Pet stays still on last location and despawns if you go too far out of range), [Give treat] (Could be different for every pet, and could actually consume an item. Heck, there could even be an entire pet-store where you get fun items which allows special interactions/modifications to your pet. Such as naming, etc. Of course there'd be pets where this wouldn't apply such as on the Dwemer Spider. But I'm sure fun alternative interactions could be thought of with those.

I'd just really like to see my pet being more than a lifeless critter that walks behind me. I think it'd be great for feeling a bigger connection with your non-combat pet.

I think that sums up most things I've been thinking to be useful in ESO in relation to Crown Store items.

All awesome ideas! (: would love to see these. (Especially the polymorphs)
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    Longer hair! The longest offered is a little past the shoulders. Give us longer locked girls an option too!
    Seratopia wrote: »
    w9wcwm.jpg

I want her skin, outfit, or polymorph. :heart:

Yes! Love it.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken and even burnt furniture, barrels, crates, carts etc. They will be great for decorating serval types of homes such as rundown abandoned hideouts etc.