The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »

One such skin would be like "Secret vampire" where it just hides the effects of vampirism (kind of like how the Amber plasm skin hides vampirism, but without the plasm)

Yes! I'd love to have a skin that covers vampirism!!! Call it "Glamor"
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case you guys are thinking of dropping them, ive been INCREDIBLY anticipating the Khajiit Tail Tuft and the new Argonian skirt costumes that were datamined.

Also Nocturnal's costume. Definitely.

As for wishes, itd be nice if we saw some Khajiiti cultural garb as well.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am aware that nothing posted here will be added but all I would like to have is the Sai Sahan beard for my characters. The asset is already there so I do not see why it cannot be added. I like the concept of having a warrior character with a long beard.

sai-sahan-the-elder-scrolls-online-9.31.jpg

Also, I would like to see some new beards that are similar to Sai Sahan’s that are long and have braids. Perhaps Dwemed beards you see in a lot of fan art.

8f871ac0ef10a0401f2f6b5fad3666be--dwemer-fantasy-fiction.jpg
    dwemer_by_plumporange-d8j6mmu.jpg
    dwemer_oc_by_ma_edwa24-d9q0jo3.jpg
    Hopefully you get the point.

Also, some costumes of armor sets. For example, I like the look of Heavy Ebony Armor but I want to bonuses of Medium Ebony Armor. There should be costumes for all armor variants but I specifically like Ebony Armor and Dwemer Armor.

Thanks,
    -Yzalirk
    Edited by Yzalirk on December 26, 2017 8:43PM
  • MickeyBN
    MickeyBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a request for a Crown Store hat. A face mask.

Abahs-Watch-Turban-with-Mask-Female-Front.jpg

This, but without the hood.

There are a lot of options for these in game ranging from the Abah’s Watch helm, Thieves Guild etc, but I think we need a simple face mask option. I would especially love it in the form of a hat so that way my facial tattoos would also show.

@ZOS_GinaBruno would you consider passing on this idea to the crown store team?
    Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Echatere mounts please omg why aren't these in game already?
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    nocturnal's clothes and nocturnal's hat
    The statue and statue and furnishings would be awesome just like the other sets so far.

All of these things
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Naryu's Morag Tong costume

Was already done around the time the morrowind chapter was released.
  • mcknight_14
    mcknight_14
    Soul Shriven
    Backpacks!!!!
  • vepha
    vepha
    ✭✭
    As a new year present, it would be great to see the Grand Island (House, dont remember the exact Name) and the Crown Motifs available in crown store, even better with some Discount :)

Thanks
  • vepha
    vepha
    ✭✭
    Also may be all the crown crate items ever existed available for purchase with gems regardless of which theme.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing Ships small / med / large in every major city port. I don’t Ben care if they copy and pasted just have one those ships that have a storage area , crew quarters and a captain’s quarters and you can have my money.
  • Oreliane
    Oreliane
    ✭✭
    Housing Ships small / med / large in every major city port. I don’t Ben care if they copy and pasted just have one those ships that have a storage area , crew quarters and a captain’s quarters and you can have my money.

Oh yes, that would be awesome !
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »

Also, I would like to see some new beards that are similar to Sai Sahan’s that are long and have braids. Perhaps Dwemed beards you see in a lot of fan art.

I wouldn't mind having Sir Craig Lescher's beard. It's already in the game.

uFgra2g.jpg

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we finally get :smile:
    - all the tents in game especially those Imperial red ones all over the game and Cyrodiil.
    - In Anvil’s port, all the nets on the docks, the small boat with oars, the ropes on dock, the crane.
    these things should already be in the CS so add them in 2018.

Also a crown exclusive housing ship even if it’s copy and pasted but it has to have a cargo area , crew bunk room and captain quarters win a door way. A cyrodiil outpost and the statues inside them.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on December 31, 2017 4:12PM
  • Rel82meboo
    Rel82meboo
    Soul Shriven
    please please please and thank you...bring back the Dark Shaman costume. Please bring back a lot of the discontinued crown items and costumes as there are a lot of new people in the game who would love to have the opportunity to get something similar or comparable to what some of the older vet players wear.

Also please come out with more costumes that cater to our avatars to show off their tattoos..more cute/sexy looking armor pieces for the males and female models.

Thank you in advance for all you do!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Raideen wrote: »
    • Magical Floating Book non-combat pet.
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Raideen wrote: »
    Magical Floating Book non-combat pet.
    This is kind of brilliant. Please make this happen. <3

Reminds me of the old Everquest floating book pet. And I noticed that they have flying books in the Library of Andule, so it's probably something that could easily be ported over to pet coding.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish list!
    - Vampire appearance rework or a skin that just makes you neutral
    - Capes instead of tabards that can be worn with costumes if toggled. I personally think tabards just ruin all of the hard work put into these crafting styles so we are forced to hide them with a costume when representing guild.
    - More hair cuts and also 2 tone cuts like there has been a few released, those are awesome. Also that nocturnal hair would be good.
    - The argonian outfits that were datamined.
    - Ah Athenian archive themed house, with the amazing background and floating books that the trial has going on, id literally pay you in organs for that lol.

Cheers :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Reminds me of the old Everquest floating book pet. And I noticed that they have flying books in the Library of Andule, so it's probably something that could easily be ported over to pet coding.
    There were also books swirling in the air in the Mage's Guild quest-line.

• LexBo
    LexBo
    Soul Shriven
    A bull mount, welwa mount or a mantikora mount.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durzog pet and mount
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    All skyshards account wide
  • Shadowfell
    Shadowfell
    ✭✭
    Mammoth mount!!! :-)
    Nine Trait Crafting Argonian Templar!

PSN James2908
    Guild: Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers
  • silentdre
    silentdre
    Soul Shriven
    MickeyBN wrote: »
    I have a request for a Crown Store hat. A face mask.

Abahs-Watch-Turban-with-Mask-Female-Front.jpg

This, but without the hood.

There are a lot of options for these in game ranging from the Abah’s Watch helm, Thieves Guild etc, but I think we need a simple face mask option. I would especially love it in the form of a hat so that way my facial tattoos would also show.

@ZOS_GinaBruno would you consider passing on this idea to the crown store team?

Yesss
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair dyes! It should be available after all, it's easy to change even in RL. :)
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    race-neutral costumes that DYE WELL and can be bought straight on the crown store with crowns.
    please. I have crowns.
    #teamEmeric
  • Sergg007
    Sergg007
    ✭✭✭✭
    please, standard hair color set would be nice. ty
  • StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to request being able to purchase the Auditory Stimulator from The Cloisters Inn in Brass Fortress. His lack of musical talent resembles my own and I am very attached to him. Plus it might stop unwanted guests from dropping by. Please and thank you. :)
  • Holycat
    Holycat
    Soul Shriven
    It would be nice to have an adornment and marking system for mounts like there is for characters. This way, eso makes more money and players can customise their mounts.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    A Tricorn. That is all. Arrrr.

*edit - maybe a proper cutlass and a bandana as well!
    Edited by VonNelson on January 11, 2018 9:02AM
  • CynicalCow900
    CynicalCow900
    ✭✭✭
    The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. I'd love to see a unicorn mount for either burns night or saint Andrews day.