The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Item Wish List

• FauxHunter
    FauxHunter
    ✭✭✭
    More pet versions of crown crate Apex Mounts. In particular I'd love to have a mini Wild Hunt Wolf pet running with my matching mount!
    -Orion Snow-Lichen
    Bosmer Hunting Warden
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    tattered robes; could be like the prophets
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A knife juggling emote or memento that's not a consumable. Also, stairs and extra housing item slots. And replace the lousy potions, poisons, food, and (lol) soul gems in the crates with purple and gold furnishing / recipe blueprints and whatnot that can be recycled for gems if not needed or wanted.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Shrines that I could add to my house... should still require a donation, but would be more convenient to have at home
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    Suggestion: I would like a crown option that gives the ability to unlearn crafting recipes, something that returns the learned recipe to recipe form (account bound) and that can be sent to another character on the same account.

Its a bit frustrating to be a new player to the game and learn some of this stuff as you go along, but being "stuck" with your decision and having no economical way of fixing it.

so, you learn it, use it, unlearn it and keep passing it around your toons?

dont pretend to be uneducated on how mmos work. you admit elsewhere this isnt your first rodeo, and having played some of the same games as you, they worked the same. So you knew very well how this works.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    Suggestion: I would like a crown option that gives the ability to unlearn crafting recipes, something that returns the learned recipe to recipe form (account bound) and that can be sent to another character on the same account.

Its a bit frustrating to be a new player to the game and learn some of this stuff as you go along, but being "stuck" with your decision and having no economical way of fixing it.

so, you learn it, use it, unlearn it and keep passing it around your toons?

dont pretend to be uneducated on how mmos work. you admit elsewhere this isnt your first rodeo, and having played some of the same games as you, they worked the same. So you knew very well how this works.

#1 Stop trolling me in every thread I post.

#2 The item I suggested is a consumable. Meaning one time use. Once a recipe is UNLEARNED (you apparently missed the UNLEARNED part) and moved from one toon to another, those crowns (money) is spent and gone. There is no negative effect in this game to doing so because all the mats are account bound and shared. Its not really that hard to figure out.

Edited by Raideen on December 14, 2017 4:25AM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont go looking for you, you just end up posting opposite opinions in the same threads i read. im entitled to disagree with you. If you cant handle people disagreeing with you, theres a solution for that.
    #2 The item I suggested is a consumable. Meaning one time use. Once a recipe is UNLEARNED (you apparently missed the UNLEARNED part) and moved from one toon to another, those crowns (money) is spent and gone. There is no negative effect in this game to doing so because all the mats are account bound and shared. Its not really that hard to figure out.

i didnt miss anything but you have. You want to share it around crafters who may not have learned all the same traits. So one day you need the motif for 1 toon who knows for example sturdy robe but not invigoratig robe. the next day you need the motif to go with invigorating robe so you want to share the motif around to the other character. No.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i dont go looking for you, you just end up posting opposite opinions in the same threads i read. im entitled to disagree with you. If you cant handle people disagreeing with you, theres a solution for that.

i didnt miss anything but you have. You want to share it around crafters who may not have learned all the same traits. So one day you need the motif for 1 toon who knows for example sturdy robe but not invigoratig robe. the next day you need the motif to go with invigorating robe so you want to share the motif around to the other character. No.

#1 I know what you are doing. You are trolling me to get me to ignore you. Why? So that when you post some ridiculous rebuttal on someones anti crown crate post, that I do not come in and undo your entire argument with facts like I have done in the past. You are pushing an agenda and you don't like me coming in and unraveling your vitriol.

#2 It's not your job, or duty to come into a thread and bash another players idea, esp when you fail to give out solid logical reasoning behind your rebuttal. Its ZoS' job to mull over ideas to see if they will fit into the framework of their game or not. I would appreciate it if you keep from interacting with me. There is an ignore feature in game I suggest you use.

#3 Its still over your head. There is nothing wrong with sharing the pattern on YOUR ACCOUNT, with characters who UNLEARN the patterns. This comes at a cost, a cost of real life money. Its a way for ZoS to make money legitimately, and for players to move their crafting recipies from one character to another. AGAIN, as I stated the recipe is unlearned. ZoS could implement a 2x move total stat to the recipe. Meaning you cant move it more than 2x.

The idea is so that new players who have no clue how this game works (because its not very well documented, and tutorials are pretty much nonexistent) have a way to move their precious recipes to their main crafting character.

The ONLY reason one could reasonably argue against my proposal, is that ZoS wants to suck every second out of a persons day to keep them in game. This helps inflate the idea that the population is healthy, which keeps whales confident in spending their money because when the populous learns the facts and realizes this game in fact has a very low population in MMO standards, people will start leaving.

You still have not provided any reason what so ever why this mechanic would be bad. Just saying "because you can move it from this toon this day to that toon the next day" is not an argument.

Edited by Raideen on December 14, 2017 4:13PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the furnishing CS having mist, snow and ice I think it’s about time they add some pond (still) and stream ( flowing and rippling ) water tiles the size of those ice ones that we can place down and create water in our properties.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 I know what you are doing. You are trolling me to get me to ignore you. Why? So that when you post some ridiculous rebuttal on someones anti crown crate post, that I do not come in and undo your entire argument with facts like I have done in the past. You are pushing an agenda and you don't like me coming in and unraveling your vitriol.

#2 It's not your job, or duty to come into a thread and bash another players idea, esp when you fail to give out solid logical reasoning behind your rebuttal. Its ZoS' job to mull over ideas to see if they will fit into the framework of their game or not. I would appreciate it if you keep from interacting with me. There is an ignore feature in game I suggest you use.

paranoid much? i am entitled to my opinion as much as you. just so happens i disagree with yours. This is a forum and people disagreeing with you is to be expected. Telling people they cant interact with you, and you want them to ignore you? i know who you are now, Wandering Lady.

#3 Its still over your head. There is nothing wrong with sharing the pattern on YOUR ACCOUNT, with characters who UNLEARN the patterns. This comes at a cost, a cost of real life money. Its a way for ZoS to make money legitimately, and for players to move their crafting recipies from one character to another. AGAIN, as I stated the recipe is unlearned. ZoS could implement a 2x move total stat to the recipe. Meaning you cant move it more than 2x.

Not over my head. I disagree with you. These are single use items, not something you pass around as you feel like. How does one unlearn something? and randomly capitilizing words doesnt make an argument.

The ONLY reason one could reasonably argue against my proposal, is that ZoS wants to suck every second out of a persons day to keep them in game. This helps inflate the idea that the population is healthy, which keeps whales confident in spending their money because when the populous learns the facts and realizes this game in fact has a very low population in MMO standards, people will start leaving.

You still have not provided any reason what so ever why this mechanic would be bad. Just saying "because you can move it from this toon this day to that toon the next day" is not an argument.

OMG! Zos are so bad. In your own words, they want to keep people playing the game. You better call the authorities. That just isnt on. You seem to be arguing against yourself and you claim we dont use reason, yet dont use any yourself.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Naryu's Morag Tong costume

This is ingame, complete the Morag Tong quests in Vvardenfell
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    paranoid much? i am entitled to my opinion as much as you. just so happens i disagree with yours. This is a forum and people disagreeing with you is to be expected. Telling people they cant interact with you, and you want them to ignore you? i know who you are now, Wandering Lady.

LOL, I knew the "paranoid" or "conspiracy" rebuttal was coming. I knew this when I wrote the above statement. LOL People who accuse others of being paranoid are typically hiding something, what are you hiding?
    Not over my head. I disagree with you. These are single use items, not something you pass around as you feel like. How does one unlearn something? and randomly capitilizing words doesnt make an argument.

I already explained the premise as to why I highly suggest this be offered in the crown store. Do I honestly have to say it again? You can absolutely disagree with me, but when you do so without a convincing counter argument all it makes you is a troll.
    OMG! Zos are so bad. In your own words, they want to keep people playing the game. You better call the authorities. That just isnt on. You seem to be arguing against yourself and you claim we dont use reason, yet dont use any yourself.
    As ALWAYS you take things out of context, and cherry pick part of a sentence to fit your narrative. ZoS making the game a fun and compelling game to play is one thing, forcing people to grind out super random drops as the answer to a broken tutorial system for new players is another.

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ardan147 wrote: »
    More cats as non-combat pets! Bring back the black cat that I've seen other players with. I was a bit disappointed in not getting one during the random dungeon event (though getting the dark shaman costume makes up for it).

Would also like to see a white cat with one of its eyes blue and the other gold. And a scaled-up house cat as a mount.

Making it possible to have more than one non-cimbat pet active at a time so my female toons can all be crazy cat ladies would be even more awesome.

I 2nd this one! I'm a crazy cat lady IRL so this would be awesome! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes that allow us to show off tattoos besides the pirates', the towel, and Dark Shaman, without being gratuitous

Something like a Nocturnal Shrike costume would be nice, though we'll need a solution for the missing hairpiece.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    Costumes that allow us to show off tattoos besides the pirates', the towel, and Dark Shaman, without being gratuitous

Something like a Nocturnal Shrike costume would be nice, though we'll need a solution for the missing hairpiece.

I'd rather have more skins.

One such skin would be like "Secret vampire" where it just hides the effects of vampirism (kind of like how the Amber plasm skin hides vampirism, but without the plasm)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    nocturnal's clothes and nocturnal's hat
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    • A furniture item, a "Map of Nirn". maybe a large one for a wall and a smaller one for a desk.

• Magical Floating Book non-combat pet.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nocturnal's clothes and nocturnal's hat
    The statue and statue and furnishings would be awesome just like the other sets so far.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • A furniture item, a "Map of Nirn". maybe a large one for a wall and a smaller one for a desk.

Something like this, perhaps?

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/hanging-map-of-tamriel/
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Something like this, perhaps?

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/hanging-map-of-tamriel/

Sweet, one down one to go! :)

I would like to see a framed map, more artistic looking than functional looking.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magical Floating Book non-combat pet.
    This is kind of brilliant. Please make this happen. <3

• Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    Welwa mount. zos make it happen plox. i have pet but i would love to have the mount to go with it. also a mount version of the moonlight senche pet.
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    -Maybe a cold version of the Infernal Epidermis?
    -A portable bard follower (request songs while on the go), it could come in a bundle with both a male bard and female bard.
    -Young Silt Strider mount, or Cliff Strider mount?
    -More Fabricant Pets~
    -Music for homes? eg. Ebonheart Chateau with Vvardenfell theme song.

• Spartaness
    Statue of Nocturnal
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would love more Ashlander themed items! Especially some housing - for example, a large Yurt in a small Ashlander camp that's somewhere remote. And Ashlander furnishings.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spartaness wrote: »
    Statue of Nocturnal
    With the furniture set like the vivec and other statue sets.
    Also open the doors to Colovian Estates already.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have the Dragon priest costume, Treethane Ceremonial Dress costume and Butterscotch gold dye return to the crown store. Im old, I dont like waiting.
  • natefiaccob14_ESO
    natefiaccob14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back the Dark Shaman costume and the Brassy Assassin personality for a bit please.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to see the Alliance armor as costumes. What I mean is like the AD or EP heavy armor similar to the Breton armor pack from many moons ago.