Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Help! We need more guild management tools!

• Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the year I have been playing this game, I sadly witness over 3 times myself, that there are a few people that likes to destroy the game for others, by ripping the whole guild bank.

I think I have read over 30 threads where this has been happing to others as well, it is really truly sad, there aint any real trust system for guild banks.

Like if you been a member of the guild for a month u get 3 withdraws a day, two months 6 and so on

I was in a guild where we made a trust system, where we had like 3-4 trading officers that would withdraw to the rest of the guild, and you could put in yourself, the way it worked was, if you didn't contributed to the guild bank, you wont get anything in return, this though is seriously hard work for the trading officers, one of them actually had to make a excel document to keep track on the history, so where is the fun in that?

In the end, I agree we really need more guild management tools, not only for guild bank, but all the other thing that would ease the workload of the guild masters and officers
    Options
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    @snowsong I just posted a revised and updated version of this list of suggestions:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/163928/guild-improvements-master-list

The reply button SHOULD be in game, but you can get one by installing MailR addon which is pretty critical

@ElfFromSpace, thank you so much for the additional info. You have some great ideas and i will definitely go check out your updated master list you linked to us too. :)

STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, judging from the lastest AUA session, it doesn't look like we can expect anything any time soon. :(
    Edited by rootimus on May 29, 2015 12:53AM
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Praying for news on better guild tools at E3 :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Praying for news on better guild tools at E3 :)

There wasn't anything sadly :( Except a hype teaser for Dark Brotherhood.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    Linking would be nice for Teamspeak. Are we ever getting free in-game communication like the consoles get?

Being able to copy any text from the game into a text file would be useful. Having to juggle windows to copy out the link to a guild page, teamspeak server or any other guild/information page is >.< inducing. Linking to a TS3 would be fabulous.

Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that eso has landed on console, I hope all console eso guild leaders and fans join this call for better guild tools for us all!
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    A huge Congrats to @ZOS_RichLambert on your promotion to Creative Director!

I hate to load you up with work so early in your promotion but please please please.....

LURK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the hardworking Guild Leaders of guilds thoughout tamriel some hope that our jobs may soon be made easier!

Please read and implement some of the wonderful feedback we have provided here!
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    After dumping a bunch of stuff into a guild bank I decided to just use the Guild Store... at least there I get paid for my stuff.

Even then, it's a mystery when it comes to which specific item was sold, unless of course, add-ons. It's either you solve that mystery by going through your listed items, or break immersion by installing add-ons. #ToughLifeChoices #Immersion4Life
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options
  • Farseer_Macleod
    Farseer_Macleod
    Soul Shriven
    I've just created a guild recently and after thinking about it I decided to allow the use of the bank for everyone in our small guild. While small we don't have a large bank content yet so there's not much to steal atm, but I am aware of just how easy it would be for someone to raid it.

A simple system allowing the guild leaders to rank types of item (Materials, Weapons, Armour, etc...) to be graded with some sort of tier system and then choose who is able to access which type.

That way if someone wants something from a tier higher than their own the lower ranks would just need to find someone with access to it and ask for it, or have someone promote them to the approriate rank for a temporary time.

Also a way to summerise the roster would be nice as well, so you can view who is on of a certain rank rather than having to scroll through the names to find out what rank someone is.
    Options
  • HypnoticChronic1
    Personally I find the guild bank system a mess I would like to see them add tabs to the bank for the various items and give us the ability to set permissions for the various tabs so non trusted players can access basic materials while the trusted players can access the "vault" so to speak with the valuable materials and items.
    Prefer knowledge to wealth, for the one is transitory, the other perpetual.

Legion Of The Black Sun - Guildmaster

Artanis Aiur - VR11 - Altmer - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Tiberius Aetius - L48 - Imperial - Templar - Aldmeri Dominion

Alvalos Greenlake - L23 - Bosmer - Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion

Talvos Valnor - L31 - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • dylanslcruchelowb14a_ESO
    OMG as a large guild leader, PLEASE :smiley:
    Options
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I find the guild bank system a mess I would like to see them add tabs to the bank for the various items and give us the ability to set permissions for the various tabs so non trusted players can access basic materials while the trusted players can access the "vault" so to speak with the valuable materials and items.

a better method for Searching would be nice too.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Athas24 wrote: »

a better method for Searching would be nice too.

Yes please!! After Orsinium Please help us Zos!
    Options
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to necro a thread try adding some updated input...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok will do, thank you
    Options
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    I fully support tabbed access with individual permissions for ranks i think that is just abut all as if you get too complex the harder it is to get what you want.
    Proud guildmaster of Nazaric, a nice PS4-EU-AD guild XD.
    Options
  • fryguy822005
    The console's deff need some tools. I'm currently trying to start a guild and it's so much micro managing everything. I want a real guild and not just a 500 page of players that never do anything. Most guild master have to make Facebook pages or websites. Guilds are a huge thing in MMOs and their not give is what we need
    Options
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally Agree fryguy822005! There needs to be some sweet in game application for guild postings, something that shows their tabard or symbol/ colors on an open forum sort of like a job posting board. Guilds could even be integrated to post LF xyz items or players or things about their store or something. Anything to integrate it more than just a bunch of numbers who sometimes chit chat or group.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Co-Founder and Master Sage (leader) of The Elder Sages' Guild, founded as one of the first permanent player guilds August 31, 2013 during Closed Beta, I still find Guild Management Tools lacking. This is not a deal breaker but does require extensive micromanagement. Granularity based on Guild Member 'Rank' would also be extremely useful.

From the earliest days of Closed Beta, the in-game social community has been an important feature of ESO, though often overlooked by the Dev Team, (with the notable exception of Build 6.)

Search by Guild Member is sorely missing in the still needs improvement LFG Tool.

Add Send to Guild Members to the in-game Mail tool, to enhance existing Guild group chat function which only works for members currently online.

TESG has Guild branches on NA, EU, and PTS and we fully welcome console players though we do not yet have branches on XB1 or PS4.

IMO, this thread should remain active and not be considered a "Necro". Full disclosure: To the best of my knowledge, no members of TESG are Necromancers. ;)

Thanks and Kudos to Ash Egan (@ashlee17), of More Than Fair (ESO) for starting this useful thread.
    Edited by Auldjohn on July 3, 2016 10:04PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options
  • sungaze
    sungaze
    damn man, FİRST MAKE GUILD FINDER TOOLS. I DONT HAVE EVEN A GUILD. even i searched all google i see noobish guilds that are no events or less crowded.
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sungaze wrote: »
    damn man, FİRST MAKE GUILD FINDER TOOLS. I DONT HAVE EVEN A GUILD. even i searched all google i see noobish guilds that are no events or less crowded.

Dude, All you have to do is listen to zone chat in the starter zones and you'll see Guild Invite spam every 5 minutes or so. There is also an entire section of the forums here dedicated to guild recruitment. If you can't find a guild, you're just not trying!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • sungaze
    sungaze
    sungaze wrote: »

Dude, All you have to do is listen to zone chat in the starter zones and you'll see Guild Invite spam every 5 minutes or so. There is also an entire section of the forums here dedicated to guild recruitment. If you can't find a guild, you're just not trying!

we dont have a text chat i m on ps4 mate...
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dream of a day where guild bank access is not all or nothing and guild members can sleep well knowing that what they donate to the guild bank is acessable to those that need it but safe from greed and theft.

So you dream of changing human beings into honest, trustworthy beings capable of pooling resources respectfully? That's way beyond ZOS power to patch. :p
    Options
  • fryguy822005
    Vigarr wrote: »
    I dream of a day where guild bank access is not all or nothing and guild members can sleep well knowing that what they donate to the guild bank is acessable to those that need it but safe from greed and theft.

So you dream of changing human beings into honest, trustworthy beings capable of pooling resources respectfully? That's way beyond ZOS power to patch. :p

They could make it so guild master can control how many items the can withdraw in a certain time period and have it so it's based on certain level range. And if it's not you level range you can hit a button that request for you to withdraw the item, then it's can get approved by a officer. THERE PROBLEM SOLVED
    Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »

They could make it so guild master can control how many items the can withdraw in a certain time period and have it so it's based on certain level range. And if it's not you level range you can hit a button that request for you to withdraw the item, then it's can get approved by a officer. THERE PROBLEM SOLVED

Have there been any fixes? I see the discussion of guild banks flaring in 2015, then nothing this year. Was it fixed or did people just give up and leave?

Edited by Kat_Cnaa on July 6, 2016 2:25PM
    Options
  • fryguy822005
    Nothing's been fixed yet
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kat_Cnaa wrote: »

Have there been any fixes? I see the discussion of guild banks flaring in 2015, then nothing this year. Was it fixed or did people just give up and leave?

Sadly, since Update 6 last year Guild Bank functionality has changed little. The ZOS Devs seem to have left Guild Bank and Guild Store enhancements (e.g., filtering, sorting, stack splitting, etc.) to Add-On community developers. That community has produced some very useful Add-Ons. However ZOS has not addressed Guild Bank/Store management tools. Guild Management overall may be outside of the scope of the ESO API , likely for security reasons.

By keeping this thread alive we, the Guildmasters, may be able to call attention of these issues to ZOS. Post your Guild Management Wishlist and constructive suggestions here. Thanks again to @ashlee17 for initiating this thread.
    Edited by Auldjohn on July 6, 2016 8:53PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    I suspected they didn't change anything. That is sad. And frustrating.
    Options