Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Help! We need more guild management tools!

• Haxer
    Haxer
    ✭✭✭
    FF14: A Realm Reborn has a really nice system, where there's actually different "boxes" of the guild bank that different ranks can be given permission to. If you are X rank you have X permissions for X boxes. It works really well, and would be a welcome addition here. If they can do it, we can do it.
    www.dragontears.boards.net
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like free tabards for one. What is the point in that 2000g price? It's absolutely meaningless.

We need a larger message board for organizing events and grouping.

Linking would be nice for Teamspeak. Are we ever getting free in-game communication like the consoles get?

I would like to uninstall Roomba.

I would like a permission prompt for myself or officers for people withdrawing over 10 items at once.

and lastly...name tags of who deposited what in the Bank or a history. This would be great for thanking members who are really contributing to the Guild.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Moar tools!
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
    Options
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Im gonna say something not so positive here but ZOS is depressing!

They are a load of talk.. I don't feel like venting my desires for Guild Tools/Management Stuff because well whats the point?

ZOS says this place to share your requests and vent your ESO problems but majority of them get ignored and often its ZOS ideas not community that is prioritized.

Majority of the patches are there to cover up their tracks and not tick off the communities requests.

Whats the point of giving my pearls when they will just be stepped on.

And don't get me wrong im a dedicated Guild Leader that plans to still play for a while. My Guild about 3 months old, still young. About 100 Players and I plan to get it to 500, already got website(working on it) and then going to get ts3 server.
    But I dont see a point to spending time and energy were ZOS wouldn't.
    Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
    Options
  • Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz888 wrote: »
    But I dont see a point to spending time and energy were ZOS wouldn't.

Honestly, this is the long and short of it right here. It's all well and good to hem and haw and ask for features, or even demand them. The problem is when you get right down to it, is ZOS is to busy fixing the mistakes they already have, and keep making with each subsequent patch.

They do not have the time to give us 'ease of use' and 'quality of life' features.

Just take PvP for example. Has anything really significant been added to Cyrodiil that's been a game changer? Sure we're seen bits and pieces and been teased with the Imperial City, but does anyone honestly think we'll see that content any time this year? Of course not. Small adjustments have been made here and there but it's still the same PvP game as it was when ESO launched.

Yes, I can add a list of things I'd like to see put into the guild and guild bank system. I've done THAT much in the past in previous thread. I've put in the effort already, but that effort seems to have fallen on deaf ears, or even ears that do not care.

Asking for 'quality of life' features is the same as asking for player and/or guild housing. It's never, ever, ever going to happen and the sooner you get over that fact, the better off you'll be and you can get back to gaming. :)
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am an officer in a guild that has been around since pre-launch. In lieu of GM being away taking care of real world issues for a while, I am actively trying to re-build the membership and activity, which means LOTS of recruiting in zone chat, lots of messaging, and sending out guild wide newsletters and such to 250+ guildies, ( I use one of above said add-on's). Knock on Hist I haven't been kicked like others in this thread, but I know it happens and i worry every time I send a newsletter, or do a recruiting blitz. I agree, after running and managing a guild, that there needs to be more tools to properly run and manage a guild and banning those who are just trying to make their guild better needs to be addressed. Remember Zos! Your most loyal and supportive players are the Community of Guild Members. Please help us to continue to enjoy this fantastic game AND help others do the same.
    Thank You!~ Huzzah!~
    Lord Wenchmore~ (*Note: Re-posted from another thread but was applicable here and want Zos to take notice.) Thank You @ashlee17 for starting this thread!
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on March 31, 2015 7:31PM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    At minimum we need restrictions on how much per day each rank can withdraw.
    Options
  • Divad Zarn
    Divad Zarn
    ✭✭✭
    Limited amount for same 24h/X items withdraw would be great, that system was in WoW when i was playing there and it was working totally effective.
    Options
  • Trevize2888
    Trevize2888
    ✭✭
    I have had a skim through a lot of the posts in this thread and I agree with a lot of it.

ESO is lacking in certain areas and I do agree that guild management is one of them.

I like the idea of a tiered bank access and also more tools for tracking deposits/withdrawals etc.

The other aspect of this would be that guild members that are actively contributing could be more easily rewarded allowing for more guild prizes and competitions that could be run more effectively due to easier monitoring of guild members.

I am personally very new to managing a guild but a lot of these ideas are very exciting and I would wholeheartedly support changes to this effect by ZOS.
    Send a message to @Trevize2888 if you want to join The Asmyr soloists guild. Information here
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    What you do is this:

New members to the guild are "Rank X." However, the guild bank is only open to members of "Rank Y" and above. To go from X to Y, a member has to show that they are legit, so that no random new guy can come and raid the bank.

Our guild, The Elder Sages Guild (TESG), has a new member rank of Aspirant, both in-game and on our web site. Aspirants can deposit but not withdraw from our primary Guild Bank. After an initial mutual trial period, new members are eligible to be nominated for full membership by Sages (full members), Elder Sages (Officers), and Archivists (honored former Officers). Master Sages (Admins), as Guildmasters can promote nominated Aspirants to Sage. Elder Sages must also be members of our web site with the same rank.

TESG was founded August 31, 2013, during Closed Beta under NDA, and continues to this day. We play on NA, EU, and PTS. One Admin is Guildmaster for each megaserver.

Improvements to the player Guild system we would like to see: (This list is not complete or inclusive.) *work in progress*
    • More than one simultaneous Guildmaster for each megaserver to share the Admin duties, giving each Admin more time to actually play.
    • Layered access privileges, based on in-game rank (which in our case usually corresponds to on-site rank).
    • Admin: Full Access: Full administrative rights, including co-Guildmaster role for Bank and Guild Store.
    • Guild Officer: Second level access. Moderator privileges with Bank and Guild Store inventory management.
    • Full Member: First level access with deposit and withdrawal privileges. Can post and sell items in Guild Store. Possible member discount for Guild Store.
    • New (Probationary) Member. Can view Guild Bank and Guild Store. Deposit privileges but no or limited withdrawal privileges. Purchase only for Guild Store.
    • Non-Guild Members: Purchase only for Guild Store.

I am a Co-Founder of TESG, and Guildmaster for EU and PTS. I am the founder of our branch on Steam where our Steam Community group name is TESGs, founder of our branch on Tamriel Foundry, and an official Envoy to our friend-Guild Elder Moot, with whom we hold joint inter-guild in-game activities and events.

Personally, I strongly support @ashlee17, and commend her movement to improve Guild features and administration for the benefit of our guild members and the Tamriel Unlimited Social Community.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do agree that Guild management tools are greatly lacking in this game.

We have very little ability (tools wise) to create incentives for our guild. Right now I have made my Guild Bank open to all and have implemented a Thieve's Honor Code: "Take what you need, give what you can". Seeing it is used to support our crafters it has been working well, BUT this is no where close to ideal and especially as the guild size grows.

I would also like to see a tier system and achievements for guilds complete with unlocks like: boons, titles or cosmetic options for the guild. With people dividing their attention between 5 guilds it would be nice to have in game unlocks that can set one guild apart from another.

Guild tabards.... ok, but how about a crest system similar to FFXIV where we can stamp our guild crest on shields, armor and cloaks (if we ever get those in game). It can even be a part of a crafting system or standalone unlock for the guild.

From an RP standpoint it would be nice if the guild leader could create guild chat channels. I run a multi-purpose guild with focus in PvP, RP and crafting and it would be nice to have a separate guild channel for in character guild chat and one for OOC conversation.

[edit] Also... just a little thing I noticed the other day, with guild notes if I make it active for players to add notes they can add notes to any player's note. This is concerning, especially if you get a jerk in the guild that decides to write vulgar notes in everyone's note. It would be nice to have player guild notes where they can only write in their note section and then have guildmaster/officer notes that can be adjusted by rank permissions with options like who can see those notes and use them.
    Edited by NobleNerd on April 14, 2015 3:17PM
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More examples of why we need more Guild Management tools.
    1) It's Monday Morning at 6:35AM CST. I am up drinking coffee and on ESO why? Because everyone in my guild can see my bids and we believe we had a mole recently. (Yes,all members can see in guilds/history/sales/all).
    * Make Bids for GM's and Officers Eye's Only, Please!
    2) While I am bidding and drinking above said coffee, a GM of another of my guilds pst's me and says I bid on that trader with their Guild. WTF? I go to history, don't see anything. I ask when? He responds " 29 mins ago- 100g, 1 min later- 1g, 1 min later 1-g". I track all my guilds deposits and such to track top sellers, top donors, etc, BY HAND and record it on paper, (because I lack tools to track these things in-game), so, no way could I have accidently bid 3 times! And for 1g twice in 1 minute? I did not make these "Ghost Bids".
    *Give us a "Cancel Bid Option", Please.
    End result, My other GM had to out bid me for the above said trader because he was locked into it and I have now lost our trader for the week because I will not "Bid War" with my friends and fellow GM's. This just happened this morning and I am waiting on response from Zos. I am so sad and embarrest over this, I don't even want to log in after maint and explain to my guild why I lost our trader and apologize to my friend for him not only getting a trader he didn't want, but one that is not even in their guilds alliance! Over a ghost bid I honestly didn't make!
    Had we had proper tools to cancel that bid, or better tracking tools, or closed bidding views, Lord Wenchmore would not be a Sad Panda and for the first time in Tamriel's history, I am dreading logging back in..:(
    No huzzahs today......
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, if we could re-arrange our guild list's so we could order them by home, activeness, etc..
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS

Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add limits to how much per day/what rarity, or even go as detailed as certain ranks can only take certain types of mats (potions, crafting mats, gear, etc).
    Options
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    @ashlee17 i got now twice a mail from you where you (polite yes) ask me to participate,. so here I am

and after reading your first 5 post, and considering the 2 mails you send,. I must say at first I thought you were a virus,.

now I think good cause (Y)
    Pain and Dead are the cost to the enjoyment of Battle

Captain Otter Wildwater - DK - V12 - EP
    GoS Vassal - Templar - V16 - EP
    Captain Izanagi Tsukiko - Sorc - still lvling - EP

Best selfclaimed Healer of Ebonheart Pact NA
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dont want it open to everyone just give me more options perhaps people can rank up automatically after depositing 5K gold>? (then they wont rob for sure because they stack some gold)

It would depend on where the Gold actually goes. If it goes into the Guild Bank, then all they need to do is have the Gold to rank up to the necessary level, then get all their Gold back along with whatever else they want out of the Bank. Now if it went to the Guild Leader's bank, that would prevent the new member from being able to buy their way in and then take their Gold back, but then what about unscrupulous Leaders who decide to take all that Gold for themselves? Yeah they'll eventually get a horrible reputation and no one will join their Guild, but what's stopping them from disbanding that and starting a new one under a different name? That would be harder to do on their home server, but we're able to run both servers regardless of where we live. Not to mention I don't think individual Banks should be tied to Guild Banks to begin with, because that would most certainly cause Bank Bugs v2.0 to rear its item-stealing, space-snatching head.

The only way this would really work would be if the Gold was just sunk into the vast void known as Ye Olde Golde Sinke (the extra e's are for emphasis!). The Gold dances into the sunset, never to be seen (or spent) again.

Oooorrrrr we could just get a daily limit for each rank, or some similar limits Guild Leaders can freely (de)activate as needed.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a buyer: I would like to see the option for someone who is looking to buy an item to put in an offer to the seller for a lower price and if someone else does not buy the item before the seller sees the notification, then the seller has a choice of taking a lower price.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    As a buyer: I would like to see the option for someone who is looking to buy an item to put in an offer to the seller for a lower price and if someone else does not buy the item before the seller sees the notification, then the seller has a choice of taking a lower price.

Er, what? That sounds like you're talking about Guild Stores/Traders. This thread has nothing to do with that; did you by chance post in the wrong thread? I do that on occasion, especially if it's too early or I'm just not paying attention lol.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • Anoteros
    Anoteros
    ✭✭✭✭
    one year on and the same problems keep arising. Not that hard to implement changes to bare bones game features.
    I'm also going to suggest they add in a global auction house to keep this game on par with other mmorpg's which know the working formula.
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your ideas everyone :) The thread is looking great! I love to be able to make an offer items on guild stores when they are priced to high or have ppl make an offer for my items when I overprice :) and definitely some way to reverse mistaken bids on guild traders would be a great addition! Keep the great ideas comming!

All we can do is offer our suggestions to Zos :)

Zos can consider them and work out which ones they can/will implement :)

Let's keep supporting each other in bringing our ideas forward!
    Edited by ashlee17 on April 7, 2015 6:05PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
    Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    Anoteros wrote: »
    I'm also going to suggest they add in a global auction house to keep this game on par with other mmorpg's which know the working formula.

I personally love that there isn't a global auction house. It makes the mercantile system much more realistic and engaging for me. There are trade guilds that work hard to build up large standing store inventories. If you aren't in a trade guild, asking about these in zone chats should quickly bring you information on which guilds to patronize, which are very likely to have the items you are looking for at good prices. That, and knowing the primary trading hubs (e.g. Rawl'kha in the AD) should make things easier.

I also love stopping by other guild stores while running around Tamriel and looking for sweet deals. There are add-ons that are very good for filtering store listings for well-priced items. Plus, there's more time to look, instead of very good priced items disappearing as soon as you see the listing as it would in a global auction house.

For me, I primarily interact within my guilds around the guild stores. I find that the most rewarding mode of play right now.
    Edited by Kat_Cnaa on April 7, 2015 4:30PM
    Options
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Thank you for your ideas everyone :) The thread is looking great! I love to be able to make an offer items on guild stores when they are priced to high or have ppl make an offer for my items when I overprice :) and definitely some way to reverse mistaken bids on guild traders would be a great addition! Keep the great ideas comming!

All we can do is offer our suggestions to Zos :)

Zos can consider them and work out which ones they can/will implement :)

Let's keep supporting each other in bringing our ideas forward!

Has there been any word on a time frame for this?
    Options
  • Trevize2888
    Trevize2888
    ✭✭
    Well this thread exploded!

I got a few pages caught up but it's late so I apologise if I missed a previous post that highlights these points.

1. Perhaps including some kind of limit that means only people with the pre-requisites can withdraw items? For example only characters of level 24 or higher can withdraw gear of that level. Or you can only withdraw steel ingots if you have the skill to use them for crafting?

2. Adding a tab to guild management that shows player activities as bars (similar to the exp bar) Each guild member has their deposits and withdrawals tracked in a more visual way for quick reference and perhaps even sends notifications to guild masters when a player hits a certain target so that they can be granted further access.
    (for example, you set up that players can deposit in the guild bank and when they have deposited 30 items/stacks the guild master gets a pop-up and can quickly decide whether to promote them for improved access or not)

3. The idea of a tiered system for banking is cool. I like the different views on it but I don't have enough experience in it to put any more than that in

4. Guild houses in capital cities. Adding to the "bidding on traders" options. So there is a section in the bank area with "guild clerks" That have randomly selected guild stores available (Changed daily). Players can either hunt out the specific guild traders in the world or chance finding what they need at the guild house each day.

I am hoping that once other issues have been dealt with and the console market is established that ZOS take a look into guild management as it does provide a vast amount of player interactivity in game!
    Send a message to @Trevize2888 if you want to join The Asmyr soloists guild. Information here
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More guild tools should be incorporated and should have been in default UI ages ago.

Most have already suggested stuff that I would have asked for.

More guild tools please!!!!:D
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭

4. Guild houses in capital cities. Adding to the "bidding on traders" options. So there is a section in the bank area with "guild clerks" That have randomly selected guild stores available (Changed daily). Players can either hunt out the specific guild traders in the world or chance finding what they need at the guild house each day.

I know that some other folks have commented in this forum indicating some guilds' stores are set up so that players can sell items to other guild members at very cheap rates. They purposefully don't bid on guild traders. If such a system were put in place, guilds should have to opt in, not be automatically added. Or else enterprising merchant players may clean them out.

It is a curious idea. It makes me think of the guild traders in the thieves' guild halls. And the keep vendors that guilds can hire in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auldjohn wrote: »

[*] More than one simultaneous Guildmaster for each megaserver to share the Admin duties, giving each Admin more time to actually play.

Um, nope to this idea! A guild needs a clear chain of command and a leader. There are enough settings and the ability to copy most of the GM settings except for ownership of the guild as it stands now. That is more than enough without breaking the chain of command. If the officers are good and doing their job, they are already sharing Admin duties!
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on April 13, 2015 11:39PM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    I would like free tabards for one. What is the point in that 2000g price? It's absolutely meaningless.

We need a larger message board for organizing events and grouping.

Linking would be nice for Teamspeak. Are we ever getting free in-game communication like the consoles get?

I would like to uninstall Roomba.

I would like a permission prompt for myself or officers for people withdrawing over 10 items at once.

and lastly...name tags of who deposited what in the Bank or a history. This would be great for thanking members who are really contributing to the Guild.

@ ashlee17, thanks for inviting me to the discussion. @WillhelmBlack, i like some of your ideas too. I also think that Guild Tabards are particularly expensive. As a Guild Leader i had to pay to create a tabard for the guild, and still had to pay full price to buy one for my own main character on top of that, in addition to paying again to buy one for my favorite Alt, because buying a tabard was not account wide. It would be nice if guild members could also try on (preview) the guild tabard on their character, during the purchase process since they must pay 2000g for one! I actually was surprised when I found out that after i paid myself with my own gold to make a wonderful tabard for our guild, that it would not be free for our members to get one! :) I think the price should at least not be so high. I would really like lower level new members to be able to get one as soon as they want. :)
    Sidenote: Also, it would be nice if when wearing the Guild Tabard, that whatever belt the member wanted to wear was showing through as if it was on top, instead of that auto tan- brown cheap leather-look belt, that somewhat spoils the look of the tabards. ;)

@WillhelmBlack, I also agree that we need a larger message board, as the one we have now is barely enough space to try to just say what the group is about in a few words. An additional space for announcements could work too, perhaps. The rest of your ideas are good as well. It would be nice to thank those who chip in gold to the guild, of course! :)

@ ashlee17 and All. One really most important thing (at the very least), for the Guild Bank to have, is to have it auto-stack like items. It is very difficult to be constantly sorting. Right now to get things to stack, requires moving them into a private bank using that personal space to stack them, then putting them back into the guild bank as a stack. Very tedious. It seems crazy to have a guild bank that does not even stack! With only 500 spaces for a guild, if even ten new like items are taking up different slots each day, it is a big hassle. As it stands now, it makes it easier to just share most items by selling them super-cheap at the guild store instead of just giving them away at the bank, and just keeping the bank for officers to deal with storing mats and guild prizes for the guild. Otherwise, there are people using up slots with like items such as waters or ingredients they do not want and no place to store things that can be used to make armors for members or to keep valuable prizes to be awarded to guild members, and having members ask for something if they see something in there they want is easier than all that. It is actually less time consuming than constantly restacking things because there is no auto-stack at the guild bank! LOL :P

My suggestion is for more than 500 guild bank spaces, and to have a storage section for guild mats and prizes and another section that could potentially be set as open to all members with 500 slots for that too, but most importantly for items to stack properly in the guild bank, at the very least! We already have the ability to set members to different ranks with different guild permissions to some extent, but it will be difficult for any of them also, if items don't stack as they should.

Guild-Banks, should Auto-Stack to at least 100 like items per stack please! Thank you :)

Edited by snowsong on April 14, 2015 3:55AM
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
    Options
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    A group of guild leaders presented a very detailed list of suggestions directly to the ZOS staff over a month ago. I know it's a long list, but I think it's worth copying here. The developers received this list of suggestions very well, but unfortunately I think the console release and other issues have received higher priority over these sort of changes:

Bidding System
    Bidding system puts a huge strain on players, especially guild leadership. Trade guilds depend on their kiosk to attract and retain membership. Without a kiosk they can’t make sales to add to the guild bank. Trying to guess how much gold is needed to secure the kiosk is daunting, and when a bid is lost members get upset and rapidly abandon guilds. Bidders get up just before 7 am to place the bid last minute to deter spying, and to rush for open kiosks if their bid is lost. By working together some guilds have established themselves in favorite spots and maintain a degree of stability. We also help each other out looking for open stalls at 7 am. But this is very tenuous and we never know if someone will drop an unreasonably high bid one week just to push us out or to move up into a better spot. Every week trade guilds fold from failure to maintain a good kiosk, and the leadership often leaves the game rather than rebuilding.

Please disable the Hired Trader category on the guild history. It serves us no positive purpose and has led to us repeatedly increasing our bids by small amounts in an attempt to hide them. This could potentially spam the servers worse than bank restacking. Make the bid history only visible to people with permission to hire traders.

Allow guilds to place a backup bid on a secondary kiosk. Prevent the need to wake up before 7am EST Monday morning to secure an open kiosk if a bid is lost.

Ability to cancel a bid to prevent unreasonable bid amounts entered by mistake or miscommunication from resulting in guild bankruptcy and eventual dissolve.

Relocate city kiosks to more central areas such as banks, wayshrines, and crafting stations.
    Incentive to bid on kiosks along roadsides, e.g., relocate them nearer to set bonus crafting stations and dungeon entrances.

Brainstorming Bid Ideas
    Guild Halls as selling points
    City bidding- You bid on a city and the top 5 guilds are placed in that city.

Recruitment

Guild recruitment posting boards that allow guild leaders to purchase weekly advertising posts. Allow players to request guild invites from these posting boards.

Allow players to view guild info and request invites to guilds from hired kiosk locations.

Implement a Guild Finder or Guild Search function that allows players to contact guild leaders and or recruitment officers. This would allow players to request invites to specific guilds and for guild leaders to seek collaboration with others for events, trade, PvP, trials, etc.

Roster

Leave Guild Hotkey
    Guild members and even leaders have accidentally left their guilds because the “Leave Guild” and “Add Member” buttons are in the same location on different tabs. The “X” key is often mispressed instead of the “Alt” key and the confirmation prompt is easily confirmed by muscle memory.

Misclicking could be prevented if the “Leave Guild” button were moved to the guild roster tab and anchored to the lower left corner.

Require users to type “LEAVE” on the confirmation dialog box similar to character deletion.

Ownership/Membership
    Allow guildmasters a successor function for an officer to inherit guild ownership if said guildmaster becomes inactive for a period of time or auto-pass guild ownership after a set period.

Allow players to become the guildmaster of multiple guilds. This would allow for affiliated guilds to be controlled on one account and offer the ability for dedicated leaders to inherit ownership of guilds that would otherwise be abandoned.

Add a column on roster for the date that a member joined. This would allow leaders to recognize the dedicated/long term members.

Implement a feature to merge guilds in order to quickly and effectively transfer members from one guild to another. Each member would have an option to accept the merge upon logging in, preventing tedious mass mailings and tracking members down.

Offline Status
    Add a status icon or color indicator to the chat window when in offline mode.

Notify players if they are set to offline on initial logon and when a tell is sent. This would prevent players from forgetting to set their status to online to receive replies.

Disable tells if you are set to offline.

Ranks

Additional permission for “Edit Own Note”. Allow members to edit their own notes while preventing them from tampering with the notes of others. Also addition of a second “Officer notes” that can be used to document warnings, etc

Additional permission for “Deposit Gold in Guild Bank”. This would grant leaders the ability to effectively close raffles/lotteries that are tracked by bank deposits.

Additional permissions for “Limited Remove Members”. A daily kick limit set by the guildmaster would act as a failsafe to prevent rogue officers/hacked accounts from deleting entire guild rosters.

Heraldry

Additional permission for “Edit Tabard Design” allowing other members/officers to design guild tabards.

Add the heraldry tab to guild interface for all members so that they can preview a guild tabard design before spending 2k gold.

Award guilds a gold percentage from tabard purchases as an incentive for members to purchase them in support of the guild.

Allow tabards to be tradable so that they may be awarded as prizes or donated to another member.

Offer a small buff to players while the tabard is equipped to encourage members to wear them more often. Buff could be applied only when grouped with other tabard wearers.

History

Implement a function to show which members/officers recruited a new player to the guild. This would allow members/officers to be recognized and acknowledged for contributing to guild recruitment.

Add a textbox to filter by member name to review bank, sales, and roster history per individual member.

Add filters to roster history for joined, left, kicked, demoted, and promoted.

Store

System Additions
    Allow players to purchase or earn store more slots via guild ranks. This would lower the number of players who join 3 or more trade guilds in order to acquire more than 30 slots.

Include the name of the item and guild an item was sold in with Item Sold mail.

Send a system mail or list on guild history, a weekly sales summary showing the amount of sales and gold earned, both in total and from the kiosk that week, e.g.,
    <guildname> sold 54,000g this week, 48,000g via <tradername>.
    <x> taxes collected, <y> taxes from trader sales.
    Allow guild to have some store slots to sell stuff from the guild bank directly, and have the entire sale go into the guild bank. To allow guild admins to sell off excess materials out of the guild bank.

User Interface
    Save current search filters upon exit from guild store. This would prevent players from the need to re-apply the same filters on each individual store when shopping around for specific items.

Add a textbox to filter by item name and a right-click “Search for Similar” option that automatically applies that item’s filters.

Add a search filter for treasure maps.

Bank

Guild banks frequently timeout while attempting to retrieve item data requiring players to manually reload the bank window often 2-5 times before the inventory will display. As a short term solution, automatically refresh guild banks when retrieving items to prevent frequent timeouts.
    Add an option to autostack categories in the guild bank.

Allow guilds to purchase more bank slots. With 500 members, 500 slots is very limited.

Add a tabbed or tiered system to the guild bank each with separate rank permissions including a daily withdrawal limit. Given the ability to assign only full or no access, guild banks are often closed to members due to risk of thievery.

Stop bankers from wandering and breaking connection to bank.

Mail
    Retrieve mail from the server when the mail window is opened or implement a retrieve mail button. Currently, players must log out of the game and log back in or travel to a different zone in order to request mail from the server.

Implement a “sent mail” outbox and a reply button. Sent mail can be very important for people mailing orders and could be used to resolve disputes.
    Add a confirmation to “send gold” to prevent players from accidentally sending gold instead of entering a cod amount

@ElfFromSpace, these are some great ideas. I also thought about your suggestions for the Mail system, Heraldry, and the Roster before. I noticed we cannot just reply to an email with a reply button, and that needs to be fixed so that we can. I also would like for members to be able to preview their guild tabards at purchase and for the gold to go to the guild, although i would like tabards to cost less. I would like to eventually see more Heraldry items added that we could make too, like capes and a heraldry stamp for shields and so on. Additionally, what you had to say about the Roster is very important. The way the Leave Guild button is situated it is too easy to accidentally un-join a guild! I totally agree with you, that this should be fixed. :) Thank you!
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
    Options
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    @snowsong I just posted a revised and updated version of this list of suggestions:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/163928/guild-improvements-master-list

The reply button SHOULD be in game, but you can get one by installing MailR addon which is pretty critical
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
    Options
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    snowsong wrote: »
    I would like to eventually see more Heraldry items added that we could make too, like capes and a heraldry stamp for shields and so on. Additionally, what you had to say about the Roster is very important. The way the Leave Guild button is situated it is too easy to accidentally un-join a guild! I totally agree with you, that this should be fixed. :) Thank you!

This could actually be an excellent gold sink. If they made stamps that you could access from the dye station. Make them cheaper -- say 25g ea. When players are updating their armor or their look, they could use the stamp at the station. I would hope when it was implemented, that they allowed free (not preselected) placement, so that people could place them on the shield how they want, at the size they want, so that they could make it work better with that particular shield design.

Side note: Vendors hired by a guild wear that guild's tabard.
    Edited by Kat_Cnaa on April 14, 2015 6:44PM
    Options