The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! We need more guild management tools!

• Grymdael
    Grymdael
    Soul Shriven
    It would be a boon to guilds for there to be additional bank / member / event management tools.

ZOS really need to take a good look at the suggestions offered in this thread.

Every episode of ESO live features a community created events section, giving weight to the importance of player instigated activity in the game.

Guilds are the primary movers in the creation of such events and as such play an extremely important role in ESO player culture and are a great "value add" to ESO.

So come on ZOS get behind the guilds, provide them with better tools, help them in improving the in game experience for us all.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the announcement of b2p and the subsequent influx of new player now is a really crucial time for guilds. We need to be able to advertise, recruit, reward and monitor the new players that may come into our guilds.

Without new recruitment and advertisement avenues zone chat will again be clogged with guild spam.

Without being able to recognize and reward contributing (helping with noob questions/crafting for others/generally being helpful) guild members, they have little incentive to stay and invest in the guild community.

Without being able to effectively monitor guild members actions in guild (just things like how long they have been in the guild, if they have donated/withdrawn from the bank etc..) we again cannot reward those deserving and handle any abuses of guild resources/goodwill.

Some simple changes could make the difference between life and oblivion for many guilds.

Please don't make guilds face the opening of the B2P floodgates with both hands tied behind our backs and a saucepan for a hat.

180px-ON-quest-Cadwell's_Silver.jpg

Edited by ashlee17 on January 24, 2015 8:56AM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grymdael wrote: »
    It would be a boon to guilds for there to be additional bank / member / event management tools.

ZOS really need to take a good look at the suggestions offered in this thread.

Every episode of ESO live features a community created events section, giving weight to the importance of player instigated activity in the game.

Guilds are the primary movers in the creation of such events and as such play an extremely important role in ESO player culture and are a great "value add" to ESO.

So come on ZOS get behind the guilds, provide them with better tools, help them in improving the in game experience for us all.

Yes, I agree. The guild management tools are fairly simple at the moment, let's hope they do take on board some of the ideas in this thread. In particular the 'all or nothing' approach to the guild bank/store that is currently in place in-game really is passé.

I hope they invest effort in some significant improvements.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    With the announcement of b2p and the subsequent influx of new player now is a really crucial time for guilds. We need to be able to advertise, recruit, reward and monitor the new players that may come into our guilds.

Without new recruitment and advertisement avenues zone chat will again be clogged with guild spam.

Without being able to recognize and reward contributing (helping with noob questions/crafting for others/generally being helpful) guild members, they have little incentive to stay and inset in the guild community.

Without being able to effectively monitor guild members actions in guild (just things like how long they have been in the guild, if they have donated/withdrawn from the bank etc..) we again cannot reward those deserving and handle any abuses of guild resources/goodwill.

Some simple changes could make the difference between life and oblivion for many guilds.

Please don't make guilds face the opening of the B2P floodgates with both hands tied behind our backs and a saucepan for a hat.

180px-ON-quest-Cadwell's_Silver.jpg

In light of the B2P w/ cash shop announcement I have a sinking feeling that many of the guild improvements that many would like to see may now show up in the cash shop as "optional" upgrades (for cash or crowns). It would further push this game away from it's original form and further alienate many players but it won't surprise me one bit at this point.

Want a new guild bank tab with custom permissions? Only 10k crowns or 9.99 in the cash shop! While you are there be sure to browse all the other standard MMO features that should have been included with the base game but are now for sale as "optional" upgrades because we're just listening to all our valuable customers and providing you what you want! :(
  • Johnnyb.22
    @ashlee17‌ although the option this poll gives isn't the best i strongly believe that guilds management tools will improve if more options for each selected rank added

In a more detailed manner.

Each rank should have (for start) 4 major options concerning the bank
    1. Permission to (only) remove items from bank
    2. Permission to (only) add items from bank.
    3. Permission to add/remove from bank
    4. Free add/remove from bank*

Please read spoiler!
    *though that will be only for very trusted members(!) i do believe even for officers has to be a limitation just bigger, personally I would recommend the 3rd option for officers but with bigger amount of items per 24h*

Additional options for the above
    1(a). Remove "X" amount of items per 24h
    1(b). Remove "X" amount of items (and/or) type of item (armor, ingredient, food, weapon etc) per 24h

2(a). Add "X" amount of items per 24h
    2(b). Add "X" amount of items (and/or) type of item (armor, ingredient, food, weapon etc) per 24h

3(a). Add/remove "X" amount of items per 24h
    3(b). Add/remove "X" amount of items (and/or) type of item (armor, ingredient, food, weapon etc) per 24h

Please read spoiler!
    *For each of the major choices only (a) or (b) not both*

**For further editing the Guild Bank it could divided into 'tabs' which the Guild Leader could create IF he/she want it to and this 'tabs' will have further management options.

Gold Management Idea

Furthermore it would have a nice idea -for me- to add a "Item Repair Cost" for the "Raiders" & "Raiders Officers" type of ranks (plus "Dungeon Officers" too etc) BUT only for the endgame content (!) aka: will be LEVEL restricted. (don't know if that can apply)
    Edited by Johnnyb.22 on January 24, 2015 11:18AM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly this is an issue in every MMO. Human nature is just that, and there will always be malicious individuals that ruin the guild bank for honest players.

Here is just one option that can work well:
    Allow us to break the guild bank up into separate tabs/pages.
    You can then set permissions based on tabs and set the tabs up in tiers of value.
    So tab one would be very common "cheap" items and accessible by the lowest rank in the guild. Tab 2 would have slightly more valuable items and be accessible to the next rank up, etc, all the way up to the top tab with the most valuable items only accessible to the GM and officers.

I've seen that system work fairly well, but you would need the option to create separate tabs/pages, and we don't have that option atm.

My favorite trading guild actually converted the guild bank into a store of sorts. Deposits are donation only, and can be purchased from the guild bank with all proceeds going towards kiosk bids. Prices are reduced based on your rank in the guild. It seems to be working ok, but all the transactions have to be handled "in person" via the guild website and an officer. It would work much better if we had an in-game option to facilitate this type of system.
  • Apokh
    Apokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you begin your crusade in your own front yard. You recruit the members, you invite them -when you have problems with ppl stealing stuff you perhaps should take a closer look at them before invitation. I´m an guild admin, too but had this kind of problems only once in a year. So I guess there are more urgent construction areas...

I´d appreciate just a simple system as like GW2 has. Make 2 different Bank inventories with different access rights - mission accomplished.
    Edited by Apokh on January 27, 2015 8:02AM
    Legenden
    Play@Feierabend mit der legendärsten Feierabendgilde.
    Besuch uns.
    Es ist besser zu schweigen und alle glauben zu lassen, man sei dumm, als den Mund aufzumachen und alle Zweifel zu beseitigen.
  • WhiskyBob
    WhiskyBob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also allow me to see who is paying subscription in my guild after Tamriel Unlimited
  • Johnnyb.22
    WhiskyBob wrote: »
    Also allow me to see who is paying subscription in my guild after Tamriel Unlimited

@WhiskyBob‌

Absolutely no!! If anyone is paying or not has nothing to do with the Guild Bank !!! Even if it did had something to do with it is irrelevant with the Guild. Subs are only for personal use... If someone has access to the full game or not will be shown afterwards...

Each guild could use personal notes for this kind of stuff [and/or] asked for such kind of information during the invite application per player.
    Edited by Johnnyb.22 on January 27, 2015 9:20AM
    ✭✭
    Thanks for adding your thoughts SFBryan18 :)
    I would absolutely love voice communication to be built into the pc version of elder scrolls online! Voice communication allows guild mate to get to know each other better and play together more successfully.

I must admit I was extremely envious when it was announced that it would be included in the console version.

As it currently stands for pc, in order to have voice communication between players we must use 3rd party applications that can be expensive to maintain and complicated for new and inexperienced uses to set up.

It can be another barrier to people playing together and creating strong communities. And I can imagine the fun others could have with proximity chat for pvp or roleplaying.

I vote yes please- voice communication would be another great tool to guild to have!

we should have a system for guild bank that allows the guild master and moderators of the guild to be able to set which items that are openly available with out request to guild at any time with out having to ask master or moderators of guild and what cannot be like withdrawn or hard to obtain items maybe have a check list for items armor and rank as what level color to minimize clutter of the types of armor or runes or weapons in the check list like white and green can be marked as free to grab any time with out request and blue purple and gold to be set to permission to with drawl only so request must be sent to guild master or moderator of guild this would be amazing
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭

Recruitment

Guild recruitment posting boards that allow guild leaders to purchase weekly advertising posts. Allow players to request guild invites from these posting boards.

Allow players to view guild info and request invites to guilds from hired kiosk locations.

Implement a Guild Finder or Guild Search function that allows players to contact guild leaders and or recruitment officers. This would allow players to request invites to specific guilds and for guild leaders to seek collaboration with others for events, trade, PvP, trials, etc.

I wish I'd seen this forum before today. I have spent a lot of time thinking about this issue. The way guilds work now, they are effectively secret societies that if you hear about one, you may never ever be able to confirm its existence. I've been with ESO since launch, and I've had two guilds die on me and, sadly, a third really strong trade guild I'm in seems to be in decline. If I wind up having to leave this beloved guild, it is a real pain trying to find a new trade guild to join. I want to go look at kiosks and request membership from the stronger ones. Those vendors really make a difference and I enjoy the weekly raffles the trade guilds have implemented (along with trivia contests!) to pay for them.

As for recruitment, an idea has occurred to me to make it easier on PR officers within a guild. You know how you'll see posted notes "Seeking Roommate" and below it will be the contact phone number printed vertically, say, ten times, then cut so that one can be ripped off? What if the PR officers could designate 10 (or however many) "postcards" available at their kiosk or the central guild recruitment location (or even the Crown Store?), so that a player wishing to join the guild could buy the postcard for a token amount and use that to request membership or simply contact the guild. By giving the officer (or officers) control over how many are posted, they can limit their weekly workload. It could also have the effect of making a guild look more exclusive/full. It would be a good thing if the guild really were full, so that they could make available only as many "Postcards" as they have open slots. Some guilds have implemented joining fees (I have seen a trade guild do this as a way to raise vendor funds along with their weekly raffle) -- the joining fee could be built into the Postcard like a COD. The Postcard could include a written blurb telling about the guild and/or its membership requirements.

Either way, some kind of guild lookup system would be fantastic. I suppose some guilds would like to be invisible. Maybe opting out should be an option, but I'd rather not.

Heraldry

Additional permission for “Edit Tabard Design” allowing other members/officers to design guild tabards.

Add the heraldry tab to guild interface for all members so that they can preview a guild tabard design before spending 2k gold.

Award guilds a gold percentage from tabard purchases as an incentive for members to purchase them in support of the guild.

Allow tabards to be tradable so that they may be awarded as prizes or donated to another member.

Offer a small buff to players while the tabard is equipped to encourage members to wear them more often. Buff could be applied only when grouped with other tabard wearers.

A tabard tab could be good, but I think the guild heraldry should be the background of the guild's pages, or otherwise featured on every tab. The tabard is part of the guild's brand--it should be their letterhead! It should be featured wherever possible in guild interaction.

Stop bankers from wandering and breaking connection to bank.
    OMG yes.

The whole thing is spot on.

Further suggestion concerning the tiered guild bank system:
    It occurs to me that it might be useful to set retrieval limits to one of each item. I.e. You have several copies of a recipe. Members should only need one of that recipe for their character. If they're pulling out more than one Apple Wine recipe, they may be pulling a rarer (but unrecognized as valuable) item to sell.

This could also apply to motifs & rarer-traited items.
    Trait stones and the like could be set to a withdrawal limit of 5 or 10. Crafting supplies could be set to limits of 20 or 40.

And 500 slots for a full guild really is limited. Decreasing the provisioning items and increasing all items to 200 stacks should make a lot of headway to making more room. However, from the look of 1.6, it's clear that ZoS plans to continue adding more and more items to the game. I have picked many pockets and victim's corpses on the PTS and they've added clothes and many other objects that are essentially trophies for resale.

I think that guild banks should have the option of stacking some otherwise unstackable items, like motif books. You can't use them from the guild bank, anyway. Make them stackable in groups of 10. If there's room, they should be splittable in the bank, otherwise if they are pulled out, the stack splits into its individual items.

I imagine this may come down to server load. I am trying to think of a way to connect bank space to guild vigor, but what is a fair way to shrink it should a guild wither?

Guild Store

Guilds get, what?, 3% of the proceeds from a guild store sale? That means anything that sells in the bank for less than 30g gives the guild zip profit. Most recipes suggested retail value is 27g. Allow the grouping of some pre-designated but otherwise non-stackable items for sale in the guild store. I.e. Allow a player that has managed to collect all 3 level 1 food recipes to bundle them for sale. Or all recipes craftable at the first rank in the Provisioning skill to be bundled for sale. This would allow recipes to be sold for a higher amount if they otherwise would not bring in the guild a profit.
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    the time constraint is actually a very clever idea, well thought.

perhaps you could change the time per item per guild ranking?

like anyone can withdraw 1 item every hour.

higher ranking to something like 1 every 10 minutes.

then officers and above to unlimited.

anyway. you have my full support, I think it is an issue and I am glad you came up with a possible solution instead of just saying the current idea is crap and wait for someone else to fix it. :)

Neat idea, but if all of the guild officers are in the same time zone and don't work mid shifts, you could have a newbie pull 6-10 items out of the bank while you're all sleeping. The limit/day for 1/hour comes out to 12/day. Still, it points out a potential flaw in x items/day limit: weekend guilds could lose items during the week to newbies. So, maybe x items/x days? or x items/dd:hh:mm? A weekend guild could set it to 5/07:00:00 & a 24hr crafting guild could set it to 3/00:00:30.
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    There definitely needs to be an "oopsie" option when you accidentally deposit into the guild bank and not your personal bank. Can't tell you how many times I see that happen.

Great to know its not just me lol ^ yes please to this and thanks for adding bringing it to attention

What if the guild bank UI was on the left side of the screen and the player bank UI was on the right side of the screen? This would make them subconsciously different and less likely to be confused.
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tie it to guild ranks.

Divide the bank up! give us partitions or containers.
    Partition #1: Name - General Member
    * Rank Name #1 can withdraw 2 stacks/day
    * Rank Name #2 can withdraw 5 stacks/day

Partition Name #2 - High Value Mats
    * Rank Name #1 can withdraw 0 stacks/day
    * Rank Name #2 can withdraw 1 stack/day

Set the permission to the specific rank.
    (i.e. Rank Name #1 can: withdraw 10g/day in repairs)
    (i.e. Rank Name #2 can: withdraw 50g/day in repairs)

Then when a member joins the guild, they come in at a low level with very little access. Officer bumps them up a rank and (using the guild settings as set by the GM or the Officer), they get more access to the gbank and possibly help with repairs/access to guild gold.

I'm sorry to draw on WoW's guild bank model but it's bloody perfect.
    I have a newbie rank and they get 1g/day in repairs (no withdrawals).
    The newbies can get access to guild bank tab 1, and I stick extra green recipes in there, some low level green gear, etc.
    I have a Full Member tab and it has higher level gear (greens and blues) and some flasks and food.
    There is a reserved tab and it's by request and only GM and officers have access to it. Purple gear goes here. There's also a food/buff tab that is used when we raid as a guild.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement more controls. This all or nothing is killing guilds. Guilds either completely lock down the guild bank (so no one ninjas stuff) or it's open and people get warned then kicked if they abuse it (i.e. take 20 stacks of upgrade mats)

[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    "
    So I say the tools for Guilds should be more varied. so that member can withdraw items from the bank, with out restrictions. and if you going to rob a guild then your account name should be shamed amongst guilds so that those who invite will know that this person cannot be trusted. the name must pop up on a shame list. then it becomes up to guild boss to invite or not." -- White Tigre

What if you find yourself on the bad side of a vengeful, aggressive guild boss/officer who would be willing to ruin your name when you haven't committed such an act?
    Edited by Kat_Cnaa on February 9, 2015 2:49PM
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭

I am strongly opposed to shame lists.

I just want more guild tools!!! I have outlined many of the ones I support in earlier posts.

No hope so far on the PTS

Might be time for me to look at getting that saucepan fitted.
    Edited by ashlee17 on February 9, 2015 3:00PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
  • Kat_Cnaa
    Kat_Cnaa
    ✭✭
    It amazes me, getting through this whole post, that there's been crickets from the devs. It is beginning to make me wonder about the viability of this game.
    Edited by Kat_Cnaa on February 11, 2015 2:10AM
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am strongly opposed to shame lists.

I just want more guild tools!!! I have outlined many of the ones I support in earlier posts.

No hope so far on the PTS

Might be time for me to look at getting that saucepan fitted.

Yep, PTS left us hanging. But we need not let this thread die. What would be nice is a notice of our outcry, even in the slightest. HEY DEVS? YOU HEARING/SEEING/WATCHING THIS THREAD?

Anyways, a quick bulletpoint on what would make an immediate difference.
    • Membership history: how long as "x" member been in guild. This will allow me to houseclean efficiently. Currently, I have no idea how long a ranked 'recruit' has been such, and he/she will slip through the cracks over and over, making our membership inefficient. 500 people is ALOT of people to keep track off. Be nice to boot the 'recruits' that have been so for months and not accidentally boot the 'recruit' from last week.
    • Remove the dag on history tab of "hired trader" already. Remove the bid from the logs...period. Quickest way to restore order in the bid wars. JUST DO IT!
    • Guild Bank access depth. It is currently either completely locked down, or free for all. NOTHING in between.

I know there is much more that can be done, but I feel these 3 things in particular are MAJOR problems. We need some acknowledgement concerning this....even a little....please.
    <X-Raided>
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fissh wrote: »

Yep, PTS left us hanging. But we need not let this thread die. What would be nice is a notice of our outcry, even in the slightest. HEY DEVS? YOU HEARING/SEEING/WATCHING THIS THREAD?

Anyways, a quick bulletpoint on what would make an immediate difference.
    • Membership history: how long as "x" member been in guild. This will allow me to houseclean efficiently. Currently, I have no idea how long a ranked 'recruit' has been such, and he/she will slip through the cracks over and over, making our membership inefficient. 500 people is ALOT of people to keep track off. Be nice to boot the 'recruits' that have been so for months and not accidentally boot the 'recruit' from last week.
    • Remove the dag on history tab of "hired trader" already. Remove the bid from the logs...period. Quickest way to restore order in the bid wars. JUST DO IT!
    • Guild Bank access depth. It is currently either completely locked down, or free for all. NOTHING in between.

I know there is much more that can be done, but I feel these 3 things in particular are MAJOR problems. We need some acknowledgement concerning this....even a little....please.

Totally agree! It would be great to know if any of these issues are known to zos...

Until that time we will have to keep campaigning for change :)

Comment here please everyone!

Help support us in the search for better guild management tools, do we can build stronger guilds for all!
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    "What if you find yourself on the bad side of a vengeful, aggressive guild boss/officer who would be willing to ruin your name when you haven't committed such an act? "

he/ she must be reported as well Devs must investigate and its easy to see if one has robbed a guild or not. because If a guild is robbed a whole lot of things will disappear in one time and those that do not rob guilds usually take a few items. People who are generally courteous would ask the guild boss if they can take a whole lot of items
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an overhaul of the UI. I hate it, it's awful. Even with all these addons it's still one of the worst game UIs I've seen.

• Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought - a guild calendar so members can see the day and time of upcoming guild events.

holidays-may-2013-calendar-14.png

Just use a separate site like enjin, then force your members to sign up there in order to have things like a calendar for events and such...

Im thoroughly fed up with this game and its lack of anything useful for Guilds.

Wait... we do have the guild traders... OR are the guild traders the BIGGEST GOLD SINKS OUT THERE? What a joke...
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's great to see this thread expanding! I have done some rough calculations and I hope they bring hope to you all.

After the original champion system conversion rate was announced by ZoS the forums went crazy asking for a better way.

Many weeks and roughly 500 forum posts later a new champion system conversion rate was announced. Zos heard the community outcry and responded with change.

This thread has roughly 43 responses in only a few days! Filled with great ideas and passionate cries for change!

500 comments can equal change

Let's aim to get 500 comments on this thread. Share the link to this thread with your friends, in your guild chat and on your guild websites!

Together we can make community a priority in Elder Scrolls Online!

jira-optimize-you-workflow-600x499.png

The only priority is $$$. Doing things for Guilds isn't in the budget outline!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Kil
    Kil
    I'd like to be able to set how many items can be withdrawn by a Rank in a 24 hour period. Also set access to the different tabs in a bank. So new members may have access to withdraw potions and food, but to withdraw crafting mats and armour.
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK/EU Guild. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • lykan_spike
    lykan_spike
    ✭✭
    I have banged on about this since release. For the general player, guilds mean nothing. The fact you can be in 5 is a joke. The banking system is poor compared to any other mmo. How a basic function that is fundamental is still not fixed so long after release tells you all you need to know about ZOS. Good luck, maybe in another 12 months it will be fixed. Oh wait... All development work is now for the crown store.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, still no ZOS post here?

House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will keep pushing for the tools we need :) we now have around 150 comments! That's 3/10 of the way to our goal of 500 comments! Let's keep calling for change!

And on a side note, I would also like a new achivement "superior/epic/ledgendary merchant" or "skills to pay the bills".
    Sell 10,000/100,000/1,000,000 gold worth of items on the guild stores :)
    New color and master merchant title as reward :)
    Edited by ashlee17 on February 17, 2015 7:24PM
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    There could be special allocated slots to use as fully open to all and others only for commanders and for use in raffle prices.
    Also limit amount of withdraw per these slots
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More robust guild options are greatfor the community, and they'd be crazy not to implement them.

Edited by Sallington on February 17, 2015 7:23PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just let us set all white items to free for all and all green+ for administrative withdrawals only
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade