The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Help! We need more guild management tools!

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Guild Banks- All for one or one for all?
    Join our call for Change!

As a guild administrator I am faced with a few unfortunate choices.
    Should I leave the guild bank open to all members or close it off to all but a select few?
    Will members need to beg a moderator anytime they need some snake slime or a stick of yew?
    Will guild officers be required to spend more time babysitting and watching over the guild bank then they do playing?
    Should guild members just vendor or destroy the items they don't personally need because it is too hard to share them equally amongst guild mates?

I say NO!

I dream of a tamriel where guilds can put reasonable limits on guild withdrawals.
    I dream of a day where guild bank access is not all or nothing and guild members can sleep well knowing that what they donate to the guild bank is acessable to those that need it but safe from greed and theft.
    I dream of sleeping soundly knowing that the guild logs go back more than 30 or so items and I can go back and look over it later.

Please please comment and vote! Zos needs this bought to their attention so we are no longer faced with an awful choice! Support guilds - Support Community!

8539_1000.jpg

Love the FALLOUT pic and YES we need more bank management, perhaps a field where we can place a number figure for the amount of items and/ore money each rank can withdraw per day.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another thought - a guild calendar so members can see the day and time of upcoming guild events.

holidays-may-2013-calendar-14.png

Edited by ashlee17 on January 16, 2015 4:43PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread had humble beginnings. I simply wanted better tools for managing guild banks. It is more than that now. The more I read your posts and talk to you all in game it is obvious to me that we are scratching the tip of the iceberg. so with your support I shall continue my call for change!

To keep our communities together we need the right tools.

Please keep adding to this thread- what guild tools would help you keep your guild community together?

Another thing I would like to see is more information on the mail you get when you sell something in a guild store. What you sold and from which guild would help for starters! Maybe even when it sold and to whom.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What you do is this:

New members to the guild are "Rank X." However, the guild bank is only open to members of "Rank Y" and above. To go from X to Y, a member has to show that they are legit, so that no random new guy can come and raid the bank.

I'm guessing most large guilds do this already. As stated by the OP, often "rank Y" is officer and above in order to prevent abuse of the system. The OP suggests more tiers so that in situations like this, more members can have access.

Your idea works great but it is still an all or nothing system so there is a lot of trust involved in getting to "rank Y". I'd prefer a system that allows tiered access from rank W > rank X > rank Y > rank Z so members have a chance to earn that trust instead of a black and white yes/no, all/nothing system.

Maybe Im missing something here. But you have 10 ranks. Not all ranks need to be an Officer.

So Im a little confused as to how you have your guild set up. For my guild theres 4 ranks that are not Officer Ranks. Each with differing levels of access and each requires an amount of trust to be earned. The Lowest Rank has ZERO access to the Bank and Store. And it takes a month of regular activity to access both and be promoted. I totally understand the concerns of Guild Leaders worrying about thieves. And believe me Im all for more Guild Management Tools. But its not THAT black and white. If youre having THAT much trouble with thieves in your Guild that you have to place access to the Bank behind a Wall that is an Officer Rank. Then maybe you should be looking at the structuring of your ranks and the amount of effort youre demanding of someone to rank up and earn your trust.

Otherwise, these additions being asked for is more then welcome. And I fully support them. The more efficient Guild Leaders and Officers can be at operating the Guild. The more time they have for actually enjoying the game and focusing their efforts on the actual Guild Members and not the problems that plague the Guild itself.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Vairkjosab14_ESO
    This has probably been said many times in this post.
    I do want to see better controls for Admins.
    Tiered by player level seems the better idea. With per day limits is a must. Limits by slot could be invaluable. Say 2 or 3 slots max per day. We get what we need and no one suffers. Most of the other ideas I have read are certainly on track.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally a glimmer of hope! We are getting closer to reaching Zos!
    ZOS_GaryAZOS_GaryA 12:43AM
    Hey there ashlee17!

Thanks for bringing this up as a concern! I'll be happy to help in any way I can, but I'll be honest at the same time. I am but a humble forum mod, so what the devs have in store for us in the future is a bit above my level.

I'm not personally aware of any impending changes coming to the guild bank, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's not on the radar. There have been many topics with a similar subject, and we're always looking for ways to improve your experience with the game, especially since guilds are such an integral part of any MMO.

My best suggestion is to continue submitting ideas on the forums, especially threads like yours with suggestions of how we can improve certain systems. It may seem disheartening when you don't receive a green post in your topic, but I can assure you that every topic posted on the forums is read and considered.

You can also submit feedback in the game by using the /feedback feature, which sends a note directly to our development staff. They do read each and every feedback ticket that comes in, so it's definitely not wasted time!

I do apologize that it's not the "yes, absolutely!" response that you were hoping for, but hopefully this helps a bit!

So you heard the man! Lets keep posting our ideas here and give Zos the heads up they need to make changes for the better!
    so-where-does-cust-feedbk.gif

Edited by ashlee17 on January 16, 2015 5:23PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we really need better guild management tools.

I hate to bust the bubble here but everyone is rehashing the same ideas that have been proposed since the first month the game went live. A quick search of the forums on the topic yields double digit results spanning months. @ZOS has completely ignored the endless requests for better tools.

You got a response from @ZOS_GaryA because he's actually a swell guy and probably feels bad cause he sees all the posts on this topic and knows they just get ignored.

I'm done wasting my time venting here on the topic but I wish you good luck on your crusade!

Best regards,
    -a disgruntled and jaded guildmaster
    Edited by Cuyler on January 16, 2015 5:29PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, maybe these will be ignored, but at least we know we tried. As a guild leader myself these are my top concerns (many, or probably all have been already stated)

Guild Calendar - As a PvX guild, we host a wide variety of events in all 3 factions. Our members do love this, but there is always a disconnect on relaying these events to the members.
    - Make a website - CHECK - Many members simply do not check these, or do not check them often enough to see any changes. Sometimes people just plain forget.
    - Put events in message of the day - CHECK - There is no automated way to let members know the Motd has changed, and many didn't even know how to bring it up. Some don't bother.
    FIXES:
    A guild calendar. This won't help with the 'don't bother checking' crowd, but I feel beings it is in game, would be checked my many more members.
    Automated message of the day posted in the chat window upon log in. I would recommend the motd is only displayed if it has changed since you logged in last. This would ensure the same messages aren't missed every time because you would have 5 popping up if it was at log on no matter what.

Bank Permissions - Yes, we do tier who can get in and out of the bank. This has worked well for us. We once had a member clean it out and then the account seemed to disappear. They came on a few days later and said they were hacked. This may have or may not have been true, but it my eyes, if you were hacked.. you probably did something that made you susceptible to being hacked, and it could happen again. Another time the member just got away with some of the valuables. We never heard from them again. This was much closer to launch and we have had months with no problems.
    FIXES:
    Limit amount any account can take out per day. It would be really cool to set limits on "x # of white items, x # of blue items" etc. but I can see that being tough. So just a general limit would be awesome. Would this stop thieves? No. But they would be limited in what they could get away with.
    Creates 'tabs'. As in, Rank 1 can access Tab 1. Rank 2 can access Tab 1 and 2. etc. Items deposited could be assigned a 'default' tab, and an officer with the needed permission could move items from tab to tab.

Guild Trader Info - Yes, we all know and love our members. Let's be real though. I would like my bid to be secret until traders are hired. This allows transparency in showing the members what we bid on and for how much, but stop anyone from seeing it and outbidding me. Allow the bids to be seen whether we won or lost.

Many other ideas is this thread are great, but for the guild I run these would be my top choices. They may not be realistic, but anything even close to these I'm sure would make me happy.
    Edited by MissBizz on January 16, 2015 6:50PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Milf_Hero
    Milf_Hero
    ✭✭✭
    as requested @ashlee17 I will give you my support and opinion with the last of my ***_HERO superpowers. lol. Which I didn't know I had... I think the guild system entirely needs more tools and options on them. Unrealted websites and add-ons made by the community add in some of the tools you wish you had but really it be a whole lot smoother if the guild tab had more options and customization to it already. A calendar maybe. Guild email capability. When xbox and playstation get in game voice communication, it be cool and fair to have it for the PC as well. A guild chat room would be nice. Of course you would have to allow ingame chat in the options and go into the appropriate section n the guild tab to join the voice chat room.
    Edited by Milf_Hero on January 16, 2015 9:50PM
    You name it, and ill kill it.
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I picked option #1 because I didn't read properly I guess (wouldn't mind if a mod could some how switch my vote to #3). I think option 3 is best - a mix. We need some kind of a mix where people can donate and know others who need assistance will have access to materials but without letting someone just take everything.

I think built in filters could help us achieve this, such as picking lets say Light armor and then setting it to which trait we are looking for. This is just an example, so that it's understood why I'm suggesting filters as one of the many updates we'd like to see.

I think the guild control leaves a lot to be desired.

@ElfFromSpace‌ has some wonderful suggestions that I hope zos will take into consideration.

Thank you @ashlee17‌ for creating this post!
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    A huge thanks to ***_Hero, MissBizz, Vairkjosab14_ESO, Cuyler, Sidney and Korah_Eaglecry for all lending your support and ideas to this cause :)

The more people we get commenting in support and sharing their ideas- the closer we come to having better guild tools for everyone to enjoy :)
    Edited by ashlee17 on January 16, 2015 9:57PM
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback on my suggestions. I'd like to give credit where due, the Manifesto I posted was put together by the Direni Dynasty guild representing about 40 guild leaders and re-posted here with permission.

Why is cancelling a guild bid so important? One day I was PVPing when I realized it was sunday night and I had to bid on my stall. I ran to the nearest transit, went to the town, ran down the row of stalls, placed a bid and went back to PVP. The next morning at 7 am I woke up intending to up my bid a bit to cover the real bid amount, something I've been losing sleep over for months, when I discovered that I had accidentally bid on another guild's stall instead of my own. Irritated, I let my guild lose, found an open trader for the week and went back to sleep. I woke to frantic messages that some of the cross members between the 2 guilds had reported my failed bid as and assumed that I was spying (poorly since i lost) resulting in several members being booted as spies. All of this drama could have been avoided if I could have cancelled the incorrect bid and put it on the right stall. This issue has been brought to the ZOS staff almost a month before my own incident and no signs yet of any change :(

I recently also REALLY wished for a tiered bank. I was running a contest with door prizes and had dozens of items donated. When each person won, I offered them a selection of items... but you try linking a dozen different items in chat each time someone wins. With a tiered bank I could have safely displayed all the items in a spot in the guild without risking them getting mixed together with all of the items up for grabs in the guild bank.
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I'd like the "Updates" and "Background Information" field to be 10x larger also I'd like to see a MotD section added again with a much larger field. Reduce font or whatever to allow this please thanks.

Also the guild BANK "Retrieving Items..." circle of doom has been around for about a year now, any way we can get this taken care of?

Guild bank STACKING... I shouldn't need an addon to stack my guild bank a year after launch.

I understand you guys are working on console but could we make fixing the game a priority before releasing it to another platform?

TY
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guild leader here:
    blind bids....not blind

guild bank persmissions....adequate but taxing, tabs with persmissions would be much much better
    kiosks....not enough, to much 'heat'. Maintaining a competitive spot is waaayyy to taxing on the guild leaders. Thus allowing trading guilds a permanent edge when they should actually be obsolete via kiosks systems.

5 guilds?......thx for helping us foster commitment. Coat tail riders galore. Getting 12 people to commit to 'old school' schedules is like pulling teeth. Options saturate commitment.

roster view......thx for the simple list of names, but we need much much more.

guild announcements or "message of the day".....not really, I have to direct people where to go to see it. And not many characters to use.

background information......not many characters to use again. This is where it matters more though. I get a relatively tiny paragraph for "about us", more please :)

ranks....THX! I appreciate the overhaul here actually.

heraldry.....hard to really care. 5 guilds again. Me, my officers, and immediate progression raiders in guild ( 15 or so out of 500) are the only ones that indulge in it. Again, the 5 guilds thing just opens to many doors for players and thereby not enough true commitment is fostered. It takes alot of work to get 12 people to show up on schedule these days and makes the environment a little "dog eat dogish"...if you know what I mean.

All in all, Guild Tools....or LOVE... is very much needed. I am not one to write out a professional looking article, so please forgive my lack of looks in my post. But I have typed while I thought, straight away, and I feel I hit the head on some nails.

<X-Raided>
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps: important to note, us guild leaders bring the community together. Provide a working "LFG" via our gchats. We are a beating heart in your game. I recommend more attention to these hearts, thereby fostering positive PR in-game.
    <X-Raided>
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pss: I only provided griefs, and not any solutions. This I know. However, when it comes to guild tools, I think the ground work has already been laid. I appreciate that ESO is not of the cookie cutter MMO range, but I don't think we need to go as far as rethink guild tools. In this department, please please please, cookie cutter me :) This is why "solutions" talk is only rethinking what has already been done :)
    <X-Raided>
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fissh wrote: »
    pss: I only provided griefs, and not any solutions. This I know. However, when it comes to guild tools, I think the ground work has already been laid. I appreciate that ESO is not of the cookie cutter MMO range, but I don't think we need to go as far as rethink guild tools. In this department, please please please, cookie cutter me :) This is why "solutions" talk is only rethinking what has already been done :)

I agree. Cookie cutter away!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's great to see this thread expanding! I have done some rough calculations and I hope they bring hope to you all.

After the original champion system conversion rate was announced by ZoS the forums went crazy asking for a better way.

Many weeks and roughly 500 forum posts later a new champion system conversion rate was announced. Zos heard the community outcry and responded with change.

This thread has roughly 43 responses in only a few days! Filled with great ideas and passionate cries for change!

500 comments can equal change

Let's aim to get 500 comments on this thread. Share the link to this thread with your friends, in your guild chat and on your guild websites!

Together we can make community a priority in Elder Scrolls Online!

jira-optimize-you-workflow-600x499.png
    Edited by ashlee17 on January 17, 2015 11:33PM
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can already sort of set up permissions for custom ranks of players but it's still pretty restrictive in the customization. It requires setting up multiple tiers of ranks with more and more access but beyond that the customization options as far as segregating items is non-existent.

Considering there is currently no guild bank upgrade options why not add in some upgrade options for guild bank tabs (each with their own permissions)?That seems fairly straight forward and would allow guild leaders to separate certain items they don't want up for grabs to anyone. Since ZOS seems like it will never fix or even acknowledge the guild bank stacking issue the least they could do is make it less painful with more space/tabs/options.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I endorse the sentiment for more guild controls!
    Give us:
    Guild Calendar
    More bank controls
    Visual display of the guild tabard/ logo on the guild menu

***Need better Guild Note Controls***
    In my guild I wanted people to be able to contr their own guild note to be able to post useful information about themselves, but the only way to do that is to allow everyone in the guild to be able to edit everyone else's note. There should definitely be an option to limit/allow individual players to be able to edit their own guild notes, but not other people's. I had to take disciplinary action on someone who altered another person's guild note. Not fun!
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    You can already sort of set up permissions for custom ranks of players but it's still pretty restrictive in the customization. It requires setting up multiple tiers of ranks with more and more access but beyond that the customization options as far as segregating items is non-existent.

Considering there is currently no guild bank upgrade options why not add in some upgrade options for guild bank tabs (each with their own permissions)?That seems fairly straight forward and would allow guild leaders to separate certain items they don't want up for grabs to anyone. Since ZOS seems like it will never fix or even acknowledge the guild bank stacking issue the least they could do is make it less painful with more space/tabs/options.

Wouldn't it be super if they fixed the guild bank stacking issue in 1.6 I mean 60+ pages of patch notes? Gotten be in there simewhere
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    EQBallzz wrote: »

Wouldn't it be super if they fixed the guild bank stacking issue in 1.6 I mean 60+ pages of patch notes? Gotten be in there simewhere

Considering it's been like that since launch when they turned it off because of duping and have since refused to even acknowledge that it's an issue..I doubt it. :(
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help!help-message-backgrounds-wallpapers.jpg

• Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    It's great to see this thread expanding! I have done some rough calculations and I hope they bring hope to you all.

After the original champion system conversion rate was announced by ZoS the forums went crazy asking for a better way.

Many weeks and roughly 500 forum posts later a new champion system conversion rate was announced. Zos heard the community outcry and responded with change.

This thread has roughly 43 responses in only a few days! Filled with great ideas and passionate cries for change!

500 comments can equal change

Let's aim to get 500 comments on this thread. Share the link to this thread with your friends, in your guild chat and on your guild websites!

Together we can make community a priority in Elder Scrolls Online!

I favorited this post so I can come back and post in it and track its progress. So Ill definitely be around.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it is clear a huge majority of us believes Guild Banks need improving. I mean, how could we not? We can't even stack items without first removing them from the bank... It is rather annoying.

But lets face it, ESO's UI and menus as a whole desperately needs some reworking. From a grouping tool no one even tries to use as it never works to problems whispering people because their name contain a " ' " (seriously... this has been a problem since release...).

Now, I know Zenimax has been busy creating new content, which ESO truly needs, creating a replacement to the veteran ranks since they were so unpopular, but they also spent quite a lot of time in quality of life changes, such as facial animation for NPCs - I wish they had spent some of that extra time to improve their UI.

Don't get me wrong, I love the facial animations and the animation changes coming with 1.6 will likely be amazing, if they are not bugged, but... I don't know, I think I'd prefer instead having a guild bank with pages that can have permissions set independently like in WoW, a grouping tool that properly worked, a fix to the "crown bug" (seriously... Every single time I group - Anyone else annoyed at that bug not being fixed?) and even smaller things, such as being able to whisper people on your group by right clicking their name in the UI, instead of having to open the party menu for that.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild tools . . . give us hammer, saw, nails, mallet, screwdriver . . . so we can build player housing :wink:
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild banks are a mess already without adding complexities.

Guild events/calendar, or at least more writing space in the guild news and background info spaces would be good. Notification on login if a guild event is set for that day would be good too, but dont spam it. Like the first time you log in within 24hrs of the event youshould get a notification but then no more even if your offline for a while
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    A huge thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread overnight! It's great to see so many of you feeling the same way that I do reguarding the need for more guildamagent tools.

I have been messaging people who seem active and passionate on the forums to help raise awareness of our ideas for change. Almost all of them have responded positively:) and many have since lent their ideas and support to this cause.

I do apologize if this has upset you Gyudan and I promise not to contact you again. Please believe me when I say my intention was not to spam or upset you.

Anyway...

We are now even closer to our goal of 500 posts! What other guild management tools should you all like to see?

Another thing I would love to see is a way to thank guild members when they help me out with a world boss or something similar in game. I think if each guild member had a guild profile page where we could recognize and public ally thank them for their help that would be awesome! What do you all think?
  • SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing that could really help guilds is native voice chat so people could actually meet each other without having to jump through hoops to get there. They've already confirmed that consoles will get native voice chat, so it's definetely a possibility for PC if people wanted it badly enough. I think the biggest thing that could help this game build members who actually want to play together is an in game voice chat channel for each area, and for guilds. A really good proximity chat would also be very nice too.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for adding your thoughts SFBryan18 :)
    I would absolutely love voice communication to be built into the pc version of elder scrolls online! Voice communication allows guild mate to get to know each other better and play together more successfully.

I must admit I was extremely envious when it was announced that it would be included in the console version.

As it currently stands for pc, in order to have voice communication between players we must use 3rd party applications that can be expensive to maintain and complicated for new and inexperienced uses to set up.

It can be another barrier to people playing together and creating strong communities. And I can imagine the fun others could have with proximity chat for pvp or roleplaying.

I vote yes please- voice communication would be another great tool to guild to have!

Edited by ashlee17 on January 17, 2015 5:04PM