The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help! We need more guild management tools!

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see more options for GB control. This could be anything from limiting Ranks to taking X per day to or various others things mentioned here.
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a guild leader aswel and I would love to have many of the features above. I don't have the time for thinking or haven't come to any brilliant Ideas but I do know that managing the guild is hard and that we need more management tools in the game. I can't seem to comunicate with my guild with enough ease, there's really few space to set up events and times. To highlight them.

Example: In vanilla world of warcraft you would put a Guild message of the day and everbody in the guild would see it right away when they log in. This simplicity helped a lot.
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I would like to see more guild options generally, but certainly as regards guild bank access. In my guild we have a 5 rank system at the moment, after recruit, members will be promoted to second rank which allows them to deposit but not withdraw, and they will only reach the next rank after making X number of deposits, but this at times still requires monitoring.

I would be happy to see some change to the guild tools here, so add my vote :)
  • FallenProphet
    Tiers, maybe. Or maybe just different "vaults" within the bank with each having their own permissions: crafting vault (matts), pvp vault (pots and foods and soul gems), multiple gear vaults(1-50gear or vr1-VR-14 gear). Make the vaults customizable and nameble with the ability to set percent of overall bank slots as well.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Completely agree.

We've been asking for more guild management tools since beta.

Things have gotten a bit better (guild tabards, more and customizable ranks, ect.) but it still isn't good enough.

I use an add-on to be able to mail all my guild mates at once but a guild newsletter is another basic feature that the stock UI is missing.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP maybe you could start consolidating the requests here in this thread into a list on the Original Post. This way when the Devs and Mods come in they can easily see the requests being made and why we feel they are needed.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

Please stop spamming my mailbox.

Drama queen much? Couldn't you have messaged her personally about this?
    Scamandros wrote: »
    Guild banks are a mess already without adding complexities.

My room is already a mess without adding complex space saving techniques. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :
    Edited by kelly.medleyb14_ESO on January 17, 2015 9:38PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the time constraint is actually a very clever idea, well thought.

perhaps you could change the time per item per guild ranking?

like anyone can withdraw 1 item every hour.

higher ranking to something like 1 every 10 minutes.

then officers and above to unlimited.

anyway. you have my full support, I think it is an issue and I am glad you came up with a possible solution instead of just saying the current idea is crap and wait for someone else to fix it. :)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your support and comments Wing, kelly.medleyb14_ESO, NordJitsu,Korah_Eaglecry, FallenProphet, drkeys143, eserras7b16_ESO and DeLindsay! And another huge thank you to all who have previously commented an shared their ideas to make building communities in ESO easier. Its really great to see how this push for change is taking off!

This comment hit home hard for me because it sums up the situation so accurately...
    managing the guild is hard
    eserras7b16_ESO

This game has some wonderful guilds and great communities. But as long as it remains unnecessarily difficult to manage guilds we will continue to lrisk losing great guild leaders, officers and guild members to burnout and fatigue.

And to all of you who are yet to post here..
    gfs_66171_2_1.jpg

Thanks again for you time and support - we may yet change the face of nirn for the better!

Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need a tiered system where people who prove themselves gain more access to the guild bank. But obviously you don't want newcomers having access until they earn it.

It's a question of how it's done. My experience of Guild is as a player and Corp Officer of Eve. To use that example, they gave 5 hangars per office per corp each of which could have their permissions set to a hierarchical level of the Corp. We usually had one set for general access and then dumped common/farmed constructed material in there for common usage.

Here I would probably recommend automating the permissions by level and leaving it open to view. So have the base level have access to White/Green gear but construction materials are a different tier as are blue and then purple+ gear. Not being a Guild Officer I don't know if this is a viable system but they already have the guild access set up for Bank/Sales etc so I was envisaging it tying into that system.
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    I would absolutely love voice communication to be built into the pc version of elder scrolls online!....
    ....I must admit I was extremely envious when it was announced that it would be included in the console version.

Technically the consoles have "voice" existing on their systems as a hardware feature so they haven't "included" it so much as made use of an existing hardware feature. This works because the hardware is the same for each console system whereas the capability and quality of the PC systems vary greatly. I think that most PC MMO games would not include any "voice" system for that reason.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need a tiered system where people who prove themselves gain more access to the guild bank. But obviously you don't want newcomers having access until they earn it.

It's a question of how it's done. My experience of Guild is as a player and Corp Officer of Eve. To use that example, they gave 5 hangars per office per corp each of which could have their permissions set to a hierarchical level of the Corp. We usually had one set for general access and then dumped common/farmed constructed material in there for common usage.

Here I would probably recommend automating the permissions by level and leaving it open to view. So have the base level have access to White/Green gear but construction materials are a different tier as are blue and then purple+ gear. Not being a Guild Officer I don't know if this is a viable system but they already have the guild access set up for Bank/Sales etc so I was envisaging it tying into that system.
    I would absolutely love voice communication to be built into the pc version of elder scrolls online!....
    ....I must admit I was extremely envious when it was announced that it would be included in the console version.

Technically the consoles have "voice" existing on their systems as a hardware feature so they haven't "included" it so much as made use of an existing hardware feature. This works because the hardware is the same for each console system whereas the capability and quality of the PC systems vary greatly. I think that most PC MMO games would not include any "voice" system for that reason.

STO has a built in Voice Chat. Im unaware of its popularity since most of the Guildmates Ive had in that game that have used it. Were totally unaware they had it activated. So we regularly had to listen to someone in the Guild making all sorts of noises from embarrassing to annoying.

I will say that a Voice Chat option in my opinion would be welcome as it would cut down on external game costs for things like Teamspeak and other paid chat programs. They could build the Voice Chat around the minimum requirements for the game and work from there.
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your feedback Woolenthreads :)

I agree that voicechat is not so much included as supported on the console version- I should have chosen my words more clearly.

I would still love to see it as a supported option for PC players.

Perhaps ZoS could do something similar with a 3rd party to support optional voice chat for people playing ESO on PC.

Its an extra burden on guilds left to try and fill the gap left by the need for a voice communication service. We end up with many different guilds using different services with varied levels of success.

I think it would be a boon to players and guilds if we could communicate on the same service easily and without extra cost.
    Edited by ashlee17 on January 18, 2015 12:41AM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a guild leader I would love to see more guild related permissions or features. Even before the game was relased when my guild was established I was already desiring more ranks, thankfully those where added. But there is still a list of things left desired that would make guild management easier.

Currently myself and my guild officer have been working with zos to fix the rank mute permission which has yet to work, and within the next couple updates should be making it into a patch.

Things I would love to see implemented in guilds are things such as:
    >Rank restricted daily bank withdraw limits
    >Rank restricted visible bid history, (so officers ect may only see bid history)

>Sell history is limited to slots, would like to see this increase.
    >I would like to see store slots earned, which helps increase guild participation and loyalty. For example: The more you sell in a particular guilds store, when you meet certain milestones you unlock 5 more slots, up to 50.

>I want invite history back! Not sure why you removed this info zos. But I'd like to be able to thank those who participate and help invite.

>I want to see member join dates listed when they join, or have the option to edit as a guild leader. (In case someone has to leave and re enter) Putting this info on notes is vulnerable and could be tampered with. Guild formation date exist so I would love to see the seniority of my guildies as well.

>I would like to see something more than kiosk to use guild gold for, going back to earned selling slots, possibly the guild could spend gold to upgrade the slots for all members, or purchase other guild related things.

>Would like to see an option to give guildies who buy within the guild store a 10% discount. This option could be a toggle feature from the guild menu as an incentive for guildies to buy from within.

>Guild Store analytic info, regarding sales, sale history, who is selling what, who is not selling, ect.

Ok thats all I can think of for now.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on January 18, 2015 1:41AM
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Warhammer had a very good Guild functions system it`s a shame whoever designed ESO system must have never been in a mmo, as its is almost useless same as the LFG tools and the guild store . and s far as the guild bank issues, the guild bank in Warhammer had seperate vaults within the guild bank. think of each vault as a seperate bank, the officers could assign which vaults were public to all members and which were controlled .

So items that were not rare/expensive items were placed in the first 3 vaults and all guild members could take and use .

Rare and expensive items like high end craft mats or dropped armor/weapon sets etc. could be placed in the other 4 vaults that only officers had access to, and they could get the item out on request from x member .

• Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't read through all the responses, so I apologize if this has been suggested.

In World of Warcraft (if I remember correctly), the guild bank had several tabs. The guild leader (and anyone with the right permissions) could set limits on who could deposit/withdraw from each tab. One tab would generally be an officers only tab, usually filled with raid stuff like food, potions, high level enchants and gear, etc. Other tabs were crafting mats, low level gear, etc. You could set access limits per tab, and also set withdraw limits on players. This system worked pretty well, and it was also much easier to organize things, and easier to find what you were looking for. It would be nice to have something like this in ESO.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Ewus6yX.png

Please stop spamming my mailbox.

Really... Just so you know, spamming usually involves sending several messages with equal content, not one letter. That is just a mail.

Seriously, it is not the first time I've felt a rather rude air around your posts. I wonder how many have muted you so far.

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There definitely needs to be an "oopsie" option when you accidentally deposit into the guild bank and not your personal bank. Can't tell you how many times I see that happen. I did it once, thank god it was before officers could lock ranks out from withdrawing!
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many guilds do a raffle of some sort. Ours just started fun raffle (we aren't a trader) but quite a few trade guilds utilize the 50/50 to help pay for kiosk. (which yes, I'm aware its divided on how popular that is) But it would be great if a raffle system was worked right into to guild tools itself.

Just a fun idea not as important as a better functioning bank, but spitting it out there never hurts ;)
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    There definitely needs to be an "oopsie" option when you accidentally deposit into the guild bank and not your personal bank. Can't tell you how many times I see that happen.

Great to know its not just me lol ^ yes please to this and thanks for adding bringing it to attention
    Edited by ashlee17 on January 18, 2015 4:22AM
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭

So many guilds do a raffle of some sort. Ours just started fun raffle. it would be great if a raffle system was worked right into to guild tools itself.

Just a fun idea not as important as a better functioning bank, but spitting it out there never hurts ;)

I love the idea of giving guilds more integrated tools like this :) Bringing guild tool needs and wants to the attention of ZoS as well as spitting out ideas and solutions is exactly what this thread is all about!

Thanks for your thoughts and your support!

• ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a guild leader I would love to see more guild related permissions or features. Even before the game was relased when my guild was established I was already desiring more ranks, thankfully those where added. But there is still a list of things left desired that would make guild management easier.

Currently myself and my guild officer have been working with zos to fix the rank mute permission which has yet to work, and within the next couple updates should be making it into a patch.

Things I would love to see implemented in guilds are things such as:
    >Rank restricted daily bank withdraw limits
    >Rank restricted visible bid history, (so officers ect may only see bid history)

>Sell history is limited to slots, would like to see this increase.
    >I would like to see store slots earned, which helps increase guild participation and loyalty. For example: The more you sell in a particular guilds store, when you meet certain milestones you unlock 5 more slots, up to 50.

>I want invite history back! Not sure why you removed this info zos. But I'd like to be able to thank those who participate and help invite.

>I want to see member join dates listed when they join, or have the option to edit as a guild leader. (In case someone has to leave and re enter) Putting this info on notes is vulnerable and could be tampered with. Guild formation date exist so I would love to see the seniority of my guildies as well.

>I would like to see something more than kiosk to use guild gold for, going back to earned selling slots, possibly the guild could spend gold to upgrade the slots for all members, or purchase other guild related things.

>Would like to see an option to give guildies who buy within the guild store a 10% discount. This option could be a toggle feature from the guild menu as an incentive for guildies to buy from within.

>Guild Store analytic info, regarding sales, sale history, who is selling what, who is not selling, ect.

Ok thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks for this thought out response! I tried to edit the quote down a bit but in the end I just gave up because it is all so good!

I particularly love the idea of being able to offer products to guild members at a discount! This could attract new guild members as well as reward existing members, increase in guild sales and keep item prices in check. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us all :)

• Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, here's my two cents...well rather what I do. I am in 5 guilds (probably like most people) one of the five is a small guild (I think 12 members) two are in the 25-50 member category, one is about 75 and one is about 120. More often than not in my experience I have found that the guilds in the 25-50 member bracket seem to be the busiest with the most players logged on and the most active community.

The small guild is a group of closer knit friends and we have a bank that is shared and open access for all, I occasionally stack the items in the bank with roomba but outside of that its fairly low maintenance.

We tend to use it as a crafting material hub, with the bulk of the items being mats for smithing, leather working, and tailoring, armor traits weapon traits and style materials.

We keep a maximum of 3 stacks of any single material in the bank and the rest is sold with profits going in the bank.

Since we do not have large recruitment (I think the last member joined about 2 months ago) and because the group is small, then many of the concerns are minimized (with regard to item security) also since the bulk of the space is designated for white crafting mats, and recipes, there really isn't much to 'steal' and you have more 'ish' room on your characters for more valuable items....

Also keeping membership just above the level required for a guild bank, maximizes the number of slots/player, giving everyone as a whole more space...I supposed if we didn't RP in the 4 other guilds we might form a second (or third) guild with identical membership to give 1000 (1500) slots among 12 people, and put three crafting trades in one and three in the other (not sure what the 3rd would be used for)...

OK, that is what I currently do and it helps significantly. That said the current inventory/bank/guild bank system as a whole needs much love. I'm not sure about specific solutions some of the ideas in this thread really resonate with me while others seem like they would create more problems than they fix.

My suggestion would be to create a thread (I know thread spam...ugh) for each small change so that individual changes might be discussed. For instance perhaps a thread for autostacking, a separate thread for teired access, a separate thread for expanding the size limit of the bank, a separate thread for tiering items by quality ranking....etc...you get the idea....what I am running into in this thread is a big wall of text with lots of valid suggestions....(maybe this thread could act as the master thread and a list of links and brief descriptions of the other threads could exists on page1).

These suggestions while valid and some better than others (currently in this thread) will be very difficult to create any form of consensus within the community as such I imagine Zos sees it and thinks something to the effect of "Yeah OK the bank system could be better, but what should we change? The players are not providing clear guidance (other than they are unhappy with the current system)." From a developer perspective when 50 different signals are given for change in 50 different directions it is very difficult to make a good decision ...as such inaction might be preferable to a wrong action.

What might actually be a good strategy would be to loosen controls on addons as much as possible (maybe they already have idk) to allow great add-on creation flexibility...then code a method to analyze what addons players are utilizing (by name and version number, maybe make it a required input before the game will initiate the add-on code, this is just 2 extra lines in a text editor for add-on developers.

Once add-on monitoring is implemented the devs can see how many players utilize a particular add-on, when this add-on reaches a certain saturation then perhaps they consider creating internal functionality similar to the add-on. (Wonder if they could just buy the code from the add-on developer and drop it straight in???)..

Idk just my thoughts...
  • Azurhaea
    Azurhaea
    Honestly I agree with that long list that was sent to ZoS. Wholeheartedly.
    Edited by Azurhaea on January 18, 2015 1:39PM
    Beauty of Dawn is recruiting. Please visit our website for more information [http://beautyofdawn.guildlaunch.com] or have a chat with the guild leader @Sharance! Hope to see you join us!

Please note: Azurhaea is @Sharance
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs to be given more attention, possibly with different tiers of bank slots (some items open to anyone, others restricted by rank. Otherwise its an all or nothing system that most just use as an extension of their regular bank. Sort of reminds me like the work refrigerator right now, where you can have one A** hole eating all the lunches =\
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many guilds do a raffle of some sort. Ours just started fun raffle (we aren't a trader) but quite a few trade guilds utilize the 50/50 to help pay for kiosk. (which yes, I'm aware its divided on how popular that is) But it would be great if a raffle system was worked right into to guild tools itself.

Please god no. I realize many guilds are using raffles to sustain trader bidding but I would rather not encourage this type of game element. I think it sucks personally. If a guild wants to have a raffle (even a weekly one) for fun or something that is one thing but guilds being essentially forced into doing weekly raffles merely to have a chance at generating enough gold to bid on traders is poor game design IMO.

As it stands my mailbox is overwhelmed with raffle related mail from my 4 trading guilds and it's pretty annoying. Upcoming raffle mail. Current raffle mail. Raffle results. Bleh..sick of hearing about raffles tbh. I would much rather see some integrated tools like an adjustable guild tithe or something. Or even better...the cut from sales that goes to guilds should be used.
    Edited by EQBallzz on January 18, 2015 5:29PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if even tiny steps toward fixes could be enabled; such as a simple limit on number of deposits/withdrawals (I'm not a programmer, but would a 'transaction limit' be an easier fix)?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It be nice if you could assign general permissions and then when you go into the roster. You could click on a player, a new screen appears and from there you could adjust advanced permissions for that individual.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on January 18, 2015 5:42PM
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its an extra burden on guilds left to try and fill the gap left by the need for a voice communication service. We end up with many different guilds using different services with varied levels of success.

Returning to my experience with Eve :) - They added voice comms way back when, in Eve (I don't recall if it was removed before I left or whether it's still there). Everybody was using Vent or TS2 at the time. So everybody tried it out. I remember we all had very mixed results and experiences with a game specific voice system. My corp and a number of Corps we had contact with returned to our original chat systems.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »

Please god no. I realize many guilds are using raffles to sustain trader bidding but I would rather not encourage this type of game element. I think it sucks personally. If a guild wants to have a raffle (even a weekly one) for fun or something that is one thing but guilds being essentially forced into doing weekly raffles merely to have a chance at generating enough gold to bid on traders is poor game design IMO.

As it stands my mailbox is overwhelmed with raffle related mail from my 4 trading guilds and it's pretty annoying. Upcoming raffle mail. Current raffle mail. Raffle results. Bleh..sick of hearing about raffles tbh. I would much rather see some integrated tools like an adjustable guild tithe or something. Or even better...the cut from sales that goes to guilds should be used.

I agree. I am actually against an in game guild newsletter as well as any in game help for raffles. I feel the same way as @EQBallzz‌ in that my inbox is constantly being sent mail about raffles and a host of other topics. I personally have used an add-on to send out mail to my entire guild twice. These were for huge changes, and I avoid it at all costs. I would like to see the economy to dip a bit to the point that guilds can sustain their trader costs with the tax taken from sales. I don't think any help should be lent to the raffles.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great input everyone.

Excess guild mailouts is sadly just another side effect of the lack of guild management tools.

We need more tabs under guild information to hold all of the important current and upcoming events and information about the guild.

Raffles and competitions in guild aren't always about raising money for trader bids.

My guild holds a weekly screenshot competition (via Facebook) with a 1k entry fee but all proceeds go to the winner. It's just a bit of fun that helps us share our adventures and bond as a guild. I would love a raffle/competitions tab to announce the theme for the upcoming week as well as congradulating past weeks winner.

I don't use raffles in my guild but I am not opposed to zos adding tools for them to run quietly in the background for those that do. Raffle/competition mail can be annoying, but I think if tools were integrated to support comeptitions it would cut down on guild mail.

I wish Guild members could just look at a raffle/competition tab under guild information to see if the guild holds raffles or other comeptitions.
    Edited by ashlee17 on January 19, 2015 1:11AM