Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    ZOS, why is it not possible to use Blade of Woe on innocents? I would love to use this executioner on NPCs or Monsters!!!

You can , I kill npcs in rivenspire all the time
    Any npc u can pickpocket you can blade of woe. If u close to them it's pickpocket , too far vamp drain , in the middle is blade of woe.

yes, I realized then, that I had the do not kill inocents option toggled on, now it works, and it is awesome :smiley:
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, why is it not possible to use Blade of Woe on innocents? I would love to use this executioner on NPCs or Monsters!!!

You can , I kill npcs in rivenspire all the time
    Any npc u can pickpocket you can blade of woe. If u close to them it's pickpocket , too far vamp drain , in the middle is blade of woe.

yes, I realized then, that I had the do not kill inocents option toggled on, now it works, and it is awesome :smiley:

I know I took out Northsalt and Fell's run a few times.
  • lycans37rwb17_ESO
    lycans37rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hi, here is my question:
    1) is that force shock a projectile skills?
    2) if yes , why the animation look not like a projectile skills ? "it more like a not projectile skills"
    3) if not, why it can be reflected by reflective scales ?
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi, here is my question:
    1) is that force shock a projectile skills?
    2) if yes , why the animation look not like a projectile skills ? "it more like a not projectile skills"
    3) if not, why it can be reflected by reflective scales ?

@lycans37rwb17_ESO it used to remove 3 of the 4 reflects from scales, but well.....lol
  • aria230
    aria230
    ✭✭
    *having Dark Brotherhood released* Can we get the "Appearance customization" (AKA Barbershop) option now? Pleaaaas???
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of question either you guys or the community could resolve please?

1. Add ons like node marking (showing where you went last to farm etc inserted into the game itself on console.
    2. Mini map into the corner of the screen for ease of access instead of constantly bringing up the map in new places.
    3. The drop rate of yellows. Now I understand they are precious items and that need to be earned in a way but it would be nice if drop rate was higher for the purpose of upgrading armour for testing new ideas.
    4. Fishing! Now I am after the master angler trophies and have 7 zones left :neutral: but the random times between fish can be 5-45 seconds (the max I waited for a bit of bait) it would be amazing if you could somehow fix it to be the same every time or not such a massive difference
    5. Back to fishing, perfect roe. before cake day I was getting 2-3 roe per 250 ish. Now I am getting 1-2 every 400 there about. Now I am not sure if it was lowered or altered we will never know but a change to that would be amazing especially for the people that use the food and not the xp pots.
    6. I really want this game to be my first platinum trophy on playstation but the emperor trophy is near impossible for me to get unless I take time off work and send my kids away to their nans for the night or 6 lol. Could that and pvp trophies/achievements be a separate dlc type of trophy if you get that? Not sure if you could do that but it would be amazing if you could.

7. Cake Day! As a subscriber to this game I really appreciate the crafting bag and the cake day you did for the community (minus the bugs) But seeing as all the subscribers only get rarely (apart from free dlc unless you payed for a long time then you bought it over and over) monthly events or things of that nature it would be a good idea if you could do a sort of xp even for alt characters or new subs that we could level and it would make you more money and active players and subscribers if you get me.

I hope all of that makes sense I am not that great at grammar etc so hopefully it will be looked at.

Thanks
    RedRoomGaming :wink:
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect to see (if ever)... Dueling system, 2 man arena, barber shop, craftable jewelry 3 piece sets, spellcrafting, new enchantments.

• Cambion
    Cambion
    I am not sure if this the right place to ask, but I'll ask anyway.

Can we please have button mapping on the PS4, having to use left on the D-Pad to switch weapon bars is so awkward in combat when you have to keep moving, if it was click the R3 button would make it so much easier.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zenimax! Here are my questions:

#2 - As I'm beginning to create more characters, I'm increasingly becoming aware of the poor settings exchange between characters. It is extremely frustrating having to go in and change settings (UI, key binds, etc.) separately for each character if I create a new character or want to adjust a setting on my existing characters. Would it be possible to synchronize some settings across characters, effectively making them account-wide?

If you are on PC you can use the addon
    Votan's KeyBinder at: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1174-VotansKeybinder.html

I use it and it works great :)
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get Rich Lambert and/or Brian Wheeler on to do a state of the game/state of PVP segment? Perhaps discuss the world post DB and Cheat Engine? What can we expect in terms of instanced small group play and content?
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    Could we have Trials that Scale?
    12man are hard to fill for small guild.
    We need the option for 8man, 10man & 12man size Raids

Also could you please remove the stones pedestal progression locks in AA trails as well?
    Sometimes we have 10 or 11 members but can't progress in the trials unless we have 12.

Thanks

• redsteelb16_ESO
    ESO Phone App?

Is it possible to have a Phone App for ESO?

I think it could be useful if it allowed you to manage your characters when not playing the game, specially if you are going to allow more character slots. One of the worst things an MMO becomes is a Job! If you can do some of the more maintenance task with characters (selecting items to research, upgrading your horse, etc) that would give people more time to focus on playing the game and prevent a person from getting burnt-out.

Also for Consoles, this could be a way to add an option for in game Chat. You could make used of the keyboard with the phone to make it easy on both consoles it send Chats ingame (on the character you are currently playing).

Plus this could let you do emotes more fluidly ...which could be fun.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when are you going to fix Group Finder?????
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. When will impenetrable trait be placed on all of the item sets sold by the elite gear vendor in cyrodiil?

2. In the past you stated the cyrodiil vendors have an item limit to how many items can be listed; why cant you create more vendor npcs? For example one that sells boots, another that sells helms etc.

3. Why haven't you introduced a method to re-assign traits to existing gear sets to allow players greater flexibly when creating builds?

4. When will players be able to craft rings and necklaces or at least be able to upgrade the quality of the items?
  • Amiliana
    Amiliana
    ✭✭✭
    Something I wonder is how much you, working at Zenimax, actually play the game? And now I do not mean to test bugs, glitches etc, but playing for fun :)
    “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • Sethro_27
    Sethro_27
    ✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    when will there be more love for the tank role in the game, in specific the health investment part of leveling.
    as it is now there is no extra gain to invest in health other then some hitpoints. This isn't fair if you compair this to Magicka and stamina because if you invest in those you not only gain resources but also gain higher damage numbers. on top on this the only softcap in game is also on armor/speel resist. when will these be removed and a player might gain some armor/spellresist when they invest in health when level up? (message me if you don't understand what i mean. English isn't my native language)

#Racialpassivelies #emulatenotdominate #firstimeIused a # #dpsrace
    I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LORE QUESTION

I posted this in another thread a long time ago, but still haven't gotten an answer from the community, so I ask you guys.

✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't see any Khajiit serving anywhere else in the Daggerfall Covenant. I know any race can live any where, but I was surprised to see Khajiit serving Emeric as Lion Guard at the Hall of Heroes Bangkorai.

Someone else raised this question on reddit: https://reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/338rfh/questions_about_the_lion_guard_khajiit_and/

[Edit: Earlier in the quest chain, Emeric said he brought the Lion Guard up with him to Bangkorai, so I don't think they were stationed there.]

But there was no lore answer, just someone's opinion on how it could have come to be. I think this could be a great story in here somewhere. Anyone have any ideas, preferably backed up with lore?
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    Will you please add impenetrable and remove training and prosperous traits for end game gear that drops in dungeons and trials? The bloated loot table is discouraging and feels very boring. Also, will you ever make new veteran dungeons? Imperial city dungeons are great, but it's been 3dlc's now since we've had a new group dungeon.
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the trait for it is ok right now
    Edited by Gothren on June 21, 2016 12:50AM
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has been mentioned weapon dyes are not being considered in fears of 'immersion breaking' colours being used by players, but what do the developers all feel in regards to Green, Purple and now Ruby Red coloured weapons? Could there be any potential to allow weapon dyes so our swords and bows can look normal, or would you allow us to transmog lower level weapons with more traditional colours?
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    any plans for a real buff to sorc pets? i have so many idea for pet builds but to often am kicked or just not good enough if i use them? :/
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will you be adding the crafting bag, or perhaps a lesser version of it, to the Crown Store? I have the Crowns to spend. I don't want to subscribe again due to the psychology involved with paying for the game and yet not playing it due to game-breaking bugs, both server-side and client-side. I prefer walking away for a few weeks while you fix things and I don't want to be paying for a game that I am not playing during that time.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 years into the game and DK's still don't have a working gap closer. My question is why hasn't a skill that is critical to functioning combat not been fixed in 2 years? I know you are "incrementally" fixing it but it doesn't make combat function any better if you make it work 11% of the time instead of 10% of the time
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Afternoon!

I have one question that many players including myself would like answered, as well as a follow up.

Why can't we mount during combat?
    Would you consider changing this?

There's many other mechanics that could be changed or altered to drastically improve quality of life, including but not limited to:
    • While mounting in combat, you start with 25% stamina
    • Not able to mount within 5-10 seconds since last damage dealt by you
    • Not able to mount within 5-10 seconds of taking damage

Any one of the above would be very easy to implement, and it would increase the QOL tenfold.
    At the very least, please explain why this mechanic is in place, and allow players to debate.

Kindest Regards,
    'Chaos

PS. Please consider tweaking DK's Dragon Blood to be viable in PVP without 60k health. Consider scaling off of Max Magicka so that it doesn't make stam DK's more OP.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom <3
    'Chaos
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can @Wrobel please share his 'Sorc Crit tank' build which he mentioned on the last ESO live as the reason for the Surge changes.... (Making surge viable for sorc crit tank builds).

Many of us would very much like to try this build, but nobody in the game has managed to come up with one that works.... can he please share his secrets? ;)

GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think they will update it
    Edited by Gothren on June 21, 2016 12:49AM
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    In regards to consoles would it be possible to add percentage indicators in the health, stamina and magicka bars?
  • zadori1975
    Hello again.
    Any ideas how this PVP group finder is working? I tried a couple of times, but never did anything. If I try to do when I'm in a small group, always got a message: the group roles are incompatible. We tried with some friend joined to the queue, and waiting and waiting, but nothing happened. So looks likes this PVP activity finder just not working.

I think will be better making a group list under the campaign menu. In this menu you can see all public groups, and you can request an invite or just joining for the group.

I have some time to write, because I can't login again in the game. European Xbox one mega server.
    I trie to login, and now is success:)
    Ok, I'm going to play, by.
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    As another major MMO has improved its draw distance in its coming expansion, in that 10 years old MMO, players would soon see much longer distance than in ESO. Can ZOS at least put view distance improvement onto the discussion table?

bb56_l.jpg
    f17b_l.jpg
    c303_l.jpg

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As another major MMO has improved its draw distance in its coming expansion, in that 10 years old MMO, players would soon see much longer distance than in ESO. Can ZOS at least put view distance improvement onto the discussion table?

bb56_l.jpg
    f17b_l.jpg
    c303_l.jpg

Dwemmer in Tamriel caused all the smog pollution . Smog is canon .
This discussion has been closed.