Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Gamerscape2007
    Gamerscape2007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to Add a Token system instead of a loop table? It's frustrating to not get the set you want because rng saids so.
  • RocDonald
    RocDonald
    ✭✭✭
    With the upcoming Dark Brotherhood dlc, are there going to be changes to the impenetrable armor trait? If so, could you guide me to a link or something with a detailed explanation (along with any other trait changes as well please).
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a confirmation that there are plans to emplement changes for Stam Sorc?

We have a stam sorc topic on the PTS thread that was visited once by the devs for 30 seconds and then never was returned to.

The changes to hurrican and passives are a great first step but we still need help.

Please visit and bring some transparency so we at least know what to expect. We are practically dying over there.
    Edited by XaXa on May 18, 2016 7:17PM
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one question, I know the Armor and weapon traits are being changed in Dark Brotherhood but in the future will you be adding any new traits to research?
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RocDonald wrote: »
    With the upcoming Dark Brotherhood dlc, are there going to be changes to the impenetrable armor trait? If so, could you guide me to a link or something with a detailed explanation (along with any other trait changes as well please).

Armor

Impenetrable: This trait now also reduces the durability damage taken of the item, in addition to reducing the damage taken from Critical Hits.

this is from the PTS patch notes you can find here along with the other weapon and armor traits that have been changed,

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2909368/#Comment_2909368

look under, Item Trait Improvements
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on May 18, 2016 10:06PM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Corysia
    Corysia
    Why is /curtsey an alias for /bow? A curtsey doesn't look anything like a bow. I can understand that animating a dress for a right and proper curtsey might be difficult. But I'd sure like to see a game where a curtsey is a real curtsey. Is there any possibility of the animators taking on this challenge?

I know it's a little thing, but I'd sure love to see it.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Veteran City of Ash drop sets ever get scaled up?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question: Any plans to make light and heavy melee attacks damage based on highest stat and restore both stats?

Magicka builds that use melee weapons are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to stat management especially in PvP with the new poisons.

Thank you.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Gidorick wrote: »
    We know that ZOS developed ESO's engine internally. Does ZOS have a name for that engine? official or unofficial?

Personally, I'm still hoping it's something TES related like... "The Mundus Machine." :lol:

It's Hero Scrolls Engine.
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Dark Brotherhood lead to Darker more mature story telling?

As it stands at the moment our main role as we travel the land is to walk up to random people and offer to help. You could create a drinking game where you have to drink every time you tell someone you want to help. Twice of course if they don't want your help but you then force it on them but badgering them that all I want to do is HELP please let me HELP you Please please please...

I can almost see it now. You have been introduced into the Dark Brotherhood and the speaker is looking for volunteers.

Speaker. We need the most foul and twisted soul to commit a dangerous and bloody murder of all the children in an Orphanage to make sure we kill the heir to the throne.
    Me. Can I help?
    Speaker. I don't think you get it we are not looking for help but a cold blooded murderer who will kill a room full of children to ensure the target dies!
    Me. But I want to help
    Speaker. Are you stupid we don't want help we want a killer!
    Me. Please let me help!
    Speaker. Do you realize we want you to bath in the blood of innocence?
    Me. I do so love to help people.
    Speaker. Your an Idiot!
    Me. So I can help you. Turns out despite my almost child like desire to walk up to stranger and offer to help them, the help is always to kill lots and lots of bad people. Which makes me one of the worst killers in the land. Only when talking to people I have the mentality of a 5 year old. All I ever want to do is help people and then when buxom maidens swoon at my heroism I don't take advantage. Yeah I'm starting to wonder about myself. It gets even worse after aiding the Pact for 6 areas I then tell the elf queen my only real enemy is Molag Bal. Screw that her and her elf kind are also my enemy and I don't know why I said what I did!

While a light hearted look at it. It would be really nice if the future story, dialogue and options were more in keeping with mature themes (that the game has many of them) rather than running round trying to help random strangers.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So with the nerf into the ground of camohunter, what is the counter to vamps? Is there any reason to not run them?

You nerfed bone shield before it went live, why is bombard still not being balanced?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not gambling or paying 45 : lol :
    20% base speed for high ping players.
    Streak moves you faster then speed cap.
    Khajiit has the best damage passive in the game, lol 12%. Insane.
  • Solace of Shadows
    “The Thieves Guild is on the rise and cut-purses run unchecked through the streets. The Dark Brotherhood recruits those who were once called heroes, to kill any who oppose them. Why is murder and thievery being encouraged while the City Guard and the Iron Wheel refuses to recruit more members?”

“Why are we forced to stand by while others suffer? Why do the Great Spinners, the Storytellers that shape our world, stop us from stepping up and fighting against the Thieves and the Brotherhood? Are future forces quietly coming into play, so we may fight against those who buy and sell the suffering of others? Or will these cruel forces be allowed to continue unopposed by good people?”

“Huh," commented Shadow, "well, that was depressing.”

“Someone stole my sweet roll!” I yelled in outrage.

“It was just one,” he said.

“It was my last one!”

“Didn't you got him back?” he asked. “A Nord, was it?”

“Well ya, I found him again at a weapon shop in Orsinium.” I smiled happily at the memory.

I spotted him arguing prices with the shopkeeper and went to the counter beside him. He apparently didn’t recognize me which suited me just fine. I waited until the shop owner turned away to grab one of the war-hammers on display. Then I cheerfully smacked the Orc in the back of the head with it. Not enough to do any real damage but enough that he stumbled and cursed while I turned to the Nord. I smiled wider and handed him the hammer before walking a few paces away from the confused Nord.

I then said in a loud and clear voice, 'If you’re going to knock an Orc out with a hammer you’ll have to try harder than that.'

“The look on his face was priceless! When the Orc launched himself over that counter and tackled that guy to the ground. I haven't seen someone so angry and surprised since I set that kangaroo on fire.”

“A kangaroo?...why?”

“It was an abomination! It was a merchant's stuffed kangaroo set up as a trophy!” I exclaimed, “That thing needed to be destroyed! It wanted to be destroyed! I could tell by its dead, dead glass eyes that stared at me and through me all the way down to the core of my quivering soul. Besides, I needed a distraction.”

Shadow hung his black furred head down and huffed in a way that might of been amusement or disgust.

“Hey. Say what you will about setting kangaroos on fire. They make excellent distractions.”
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    If Coldharbour is a lawless land without guards or the Justice System, why are there Thieves Troves?
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter
  • exiledtyrant
    exiledtyrant
    ✭✭✭
    Would the design team ever be willing to take us behind the scenes to watch them design a skill? I thought the arm chair developer specials that aired last year were pretty neat.
    Edited by exiledtyrant on May 20, 2016 4:20AM
    If all are brethren
    How could my hands not tremble
    As breath fled my prey?

What blinds my vision?
    My hands are tools; it must be
    The haze of blossoms

-Salous the Penitent
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso Live, Ask us anything

Translation

Ask from these set of questions, we are not answering anything though
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please talk about the new motifs and the new music that come with Dark Brotherhood like you did with Thieves guild.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q: Any update on if there are plans for the additional ESO music tracks to be been sold outside of iTunes?

I would really love to have these new tracks but I can't bring myself to get iTunes for a single album and I would rather not resort to other means of obtaining them.

As was discussed in a previous thread on this there are a large number of players who want this as well as the Fallout 4 OST but Bethesda/ZOS/Zenimax seem to be set on only selling soundtracks via iTunes now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please enable the convert to imperial style feature for armor/weapons to work on dropped set pieces?
    Or enable style recrafting options that also work on dropped sets?
    Thanks
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q: Has the impact of 60% poisons on non-CP campaigns been considered and/or will there be some adjustments wrt non-CP?!
    Q: Will there be a no-poison campaign?! ie. not everybody likes picking flowers, spending non-PvP time to get the ingredients or the money to buy the must have poisons.

• zadori1975
    Greetings

I would like to now what's the future of craglorn?
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can u give the nords bigger traps please.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can tanks get AP and XP based on damage they take similar to how healers get AP and XP on players they heal in PvP. The reason why this is a issue is because console players don't form groups often and most players are stuck following their zerg and a tanky player will not be rewarded at all for rushing in and causing mayham while the dps and healers get 95% of the AP.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Can tanks get a taunt for PvP that works on players? NBs have fear that pushes us away, why can't tanks use taunt and draw players to them?
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • film
    film
    ✭✭✭
    Questions mixed with some opinions -- If some of these have been answered before just @ tag me with a link and I will read about it. Thank you very much.

What's your vision for Stamina Sorcs and Sorcs in general?

Have you guys ever thought about making the keeps/terrain/locations more different based on the PvP Server you play? Maybe I am just getting stale of the same keeps, same fights, same terrains, everything the same. Not much variety it seems after the first year of playing for Console.

Can we ever customize or buy upgrades for guards in our Keeps? Time based they get stronger but maybe an AP sink could be added in there.

I feel like the problem with ICS is there no loss for the ganker so a lot of people don't go there to grind or PvE they go to gank because if you go to grind you have something to lose (stones) but if you go to gank you have nothing to lose. Is there a way you could change that? Maybe you have to carry 5k stones for certain areas, 10k stones, 20k stones, 50k stones etc. Might not be the best idea but just a thought.

The new 20k AP Sets are in Blue. Is that the best we can get for the jewelry sets? Is there a way to get purple for them? If not, What's the point of not making them available in Purple?

PTS for Console players is not available in any way and I understand why we cannot have a PTS on the actual console. But will you guys ever consider letting Console players test the PTS on our PCs?

Follow the stream if you like the stream. Marry the stream if you love the stream.
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you kind folk buff up bows or do something that makes bows stronger for primary use?
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the DB patch, do the updated trial sets in Sanctum Ophidia drop in jewelry ?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • xii-santa
    xii-santa
    ✭✭
    Can guild masters get an option to stack a guild bank?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanSan wrote: »
    Will you kind folk buff up bows or do something that makes bows stronger for primary use?

I'd like some more range,few meters.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be anymore unique armor/armor sets, (just like monster helm set/vma weapons/the obsolete master weapons,) added to the other 5 slots? Unique enchants like say when you generate ulti also get chance to stam/mag/hp back, unique skins, maybe even cloaks ;)

If not, could there be special enchants dropped or extracted from current gear?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not gambling or paying 45 : lol :
    20% base speed for high ping players.
    Streak moves you faster then speed cap.
    Khajiit has the best damage passive in the game, lol 12%. Insane.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we have an all white robe costume for males? :( we have an all white wedding dress I know...but it's a bit too...girly looking on my male characters...

I have been wanting an all white robe for my mage for a long time now and I keep waiting and hoping one day I'll see one, the dye system doesn't really let me get it white enough to how I would like it and it's all different colors anyways.

I wouldn't mind if the costume looked similar to gandalfs :)

http://imgur.com/rankKYv
This discussion has been closed.