Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think we wil see a Werewolf and Vampire centerd DLC in the near future?
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    1) Is there a relative time line on player housing?
    2) Will guild halls be added along with player housing?
    3) Now that we are getting additional character slots to purchase, can we expect any new classes to be added in the future?
    4) Will guild leaders ever have the ability to set guild bank withdrawal limits for both gold and items?
    5) Is there anyway to give guilds an easier method of adding colored text, paragraph breaks and/or customization to guild motd/about us?
    6) Can we ever expect to see inspiration increase scrolls and/or some scroll which reduces research times in the crown store?
    7) Why is it that as a master crafter who made all of the gear I wear on my character from scratch, is it that I have to pay an npc to repair said gear?
    8) Why do we have to pay for potency runes in DB?
    9) Will we ever be able to change out traits on weapons and gear on existing items through the crafting system?
    10) Will guilds ever get additional items to provide to members such as mount tabards, flags?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think we wil see a Werewolf and Vampire centerd DLC in the near future?

hopefully yes.

revive Skyrim The Dark Ages Mod!!
    https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/462121-skyrim-werewolf-the-dark-ages-mod/
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    3) Now that we are getting additional character slots to purchase, can we expect any new classes to be added in the future?
    4) Will guild leaders ever have the ability to set guild bank withdrawal limits for both gold and items?
    5) Is there anyway to give guilds an easier method of adding colored text, paragraph breaks and/or customization to guild motd/about us?
    6) Can we ever expect to see inspiration increase scrolls and/or some scroll which reduces research times in the crown store?
    7) Why is it that as a master crafter who made all of the gear I wear on my character from scratch, is it that I have to pay an npc to repair said gear?
    9) Will we ever be able to change out traits on weapons and gear on existing items through the crafting system?
    10) Will guilds ever get additional items to provide to members such as mount tabards, flags?

To answer you 8th question about potency runes: I'm very happy to tell you that potency runes will be harvestable. It been stated in the new patch notes! It was changed after we complained on the feedback forum. Yay! They listen to us :smile:
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on May 12, 2016 3:15PM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭

To answer you 8th question about potency runes: I'm very happy to tell you that potency runes will be harvestable. It been stated in the new patch notes! It was changed after we complained on the feedback forum. Yay! They listen to us :smile:

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What's your point of view on channelling ability should they get bonus from the Thaumaturge bonus as well as the mighty or elemental expert bonus or are they considere as multiple direct hit and if so should they be able to proc everytime they hit ?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE ZOS, DO NOT REMOVE KNOCKBACK AND STUN FROM WRECKING BLOW!!!!!

THIS SKILL IS HITTING SO HARD, BUT COME ON, THAT IS THE STRONGEST SKILL FOR 2H!!!

AND IT SHOULD STAY LIKE THAT.

PLEASE ZOS, DO NOT NERF THIS SKILL!!!! PLEASE RECONSIDER IT!!!
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    PLEASE ZOS, DO NOT REMOVE KNOCKBACK AND STUN FROM WRECKING BLOW!!!!!

THIS SKILL IS HITTING SO HARD, BUT COME ON, THAT IS THE STRONGEST SKILL FOR 2H!!!

AND IT SHOULD STAY LIKE THAT.

PLEASE ZOS, DO NOT NERF THIS SKILL!!!! PLEASE RECONSIDER IT!!!

I think what is happening with wrecking blow is that it now morphs between the knock back and the empower. We just won't get both with the same skill as it is now and you'll have to choose between 20% damage bonus and knock back? At least that's what I got from it last time I read the patch notes.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to ask this as politely as possible but I don't know how. So here goes:
    WHAT'S WITH THE REDICULOUS PRICES IN THE CROWN STORE?!
    There I said it, sorry if it was rude.
  • dunk-420b16_ESO
    dunk-420b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I loot everything I see so Im aways using auto-loot. The problem I have is that every time I open a container that I have in my inventory I want to see what I am getting. I am always turning auto-loot on and off. Can we please get an option to turn off auto-loot for inventory containers like we have with stolen goods.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of having the single Guild Trader located in the middle of nowhere, can you add more Guild Traders to another major city of a territory? Never understood why there's a Guild Trader located far away from a city.

Riften and Wrothgar: Switch the location of the merchants with the Guild Traders.

Merchants sell worthless items because they do not have traits. Having a trait would make it worth buying because I can easily enchant it. Or are you adding the ability to enchant with a trait in the future? You really need to make merchants viable. Such a wasted area.

For all the gear that cannot be crafted, can you add those to be crafted if we find it? I have never found an entire 5 piece set that is randomly dropped. I have to replace it because I find a higher level piece. After finding a piece, allow the set to be crafted at regular craft stations.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to actually make pets a viable option? you have this really cool part of the game but there just so weak with no sets to help but at v12 or cp120.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that question asked over and over and they say , they don't have plans but anything is possible in future. Which to me is there version of no.
  • Frantastick
    Frantastick
    ✭✭
    Will we get glasses as a cosmetic "hat" slot? I mean, lore friendly, old timely circular wire-rimmed glasses. Like the guy on the Spellcrafting UI.

I will /kowtow to you guys if you do.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who voices Naryu Virian?
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you ruining your own game? Why can you only play a DPS in PvP? Are you doing this to appease the masses to get more people to play the game? I just dont get it smh.
  • InfaM
    InfaM
    ✭✭✭
    When will you make the veteran maelstrom arena reward effort instead of luck ? Getting the right maelstrom weapon is only about RNG at the moment, score and number of time someone runs it matters nothing when you just have to wait for a lucky roll of dice on the last chest.
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you just remove ALL RNG based rewards systems and replace them with tokens or currency systems?

Gold and Silver chests, VMA, trials, etc.

If you replace rng based rewards with unique currency, you can reward the effort made appropriately instead of rewarding some like lottery winners and punishing others.

Then kids and casuals of all ages would be capable of enjoying and processing in the long game.
    Edited by Kungfu on May 17, 2016 5:05PM
  • Krozen
    Krozen
    ✭✭
    I understand that Deadra worship might be even more taboo than normal, with the Planemeld and all that, but when will the players be able to join Deadric cults? It is a staple of the Elder Scrolls game to have their shrines around for you to join as you please. Could be a great way to get players into the other Planes of Oblivion other than Coldharbor. I'm certain that everyone who's played Oblivion is just waiting to visit the Shivering Isles once more!
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a lot of changes happening to stuff in the game all ready in the future. If maybe?
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    Any plans on getting weapons that are as strong as Maelstrom weapons to drop from any MMO content? You know, because it is an MMO.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    @Kungfu I personally do not want RNG to be removed completely, but I would like what you suggested to be implemented into the already terrible RNG system. I find it fun to get a reward through rng, but I want to be able to purchase or trade for an item after I have worked really hard for it.

Also, I wish that ZOS would quit making everything bind-on-pickup. If someone wants to grind out VMA or Trials or dungeons and sell there items then let them. At least they are making money from it. Instead, rng is what we hope for. Not everyone wants to play certain content. What happen to play the way you want to? Every update makes me feel like I have to play one specific way to have this or that item. This open-world game has become rather linear in how I acquire items and level.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the architectural style seen in Abah's Landing? It's very similar to the Redguard style of cities like Sentinel, Port Hunding and Hallin's Stand, but there are a number of differences.

What is the architectural style seen in Anvil? It's not the standard Colovian style seen in Arenthia or Kvatch.
    Edited by Enodoc on May 17, 2016 8:25PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    LearnThis wrote: »
    Also, I wish that ZOS would quit making everything bind-on-pickup. If someone wants to grind out VMA or Trials or dungeons and sell there items then let them.

oh em [snip] jee YESSSS puhleeeeeeeeez!!!!!
    Let hardcores get rich off me. I'll pay! I really don't care. I'll pay any ingame price to not have to learn the pve elitist ways and every stupid trick to every frustrating pve event so I can max my PVP loadout.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 5, 2024 1:15PM
  • genjutsu_kami
    genjutsu_kami
    ✭✭✭
    1) will you give STAM SORCS and instant dps ability morph like the other classes have?

2) is POISON MAKING your answer for unlimited sustain builds?
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    I have a problem I cannot figure out where to make a new discussion so I'll ask here to anyone who might know is eso a single threaded application or a multi-threaded application I'm trying to decide between a few new processors.
  • Aggelos
    Aggelos
    ✭✭✭
    With the disparity of dual wield to two handed in regards to set bonuses, are there any plans to have two handed weapons count for two set pieces or removing the set bonus from the off hand?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot wait till the update comes next month! Keep the good work guy's looking forward for more to come!!!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Is adding the ability to play as different bipedal Khajiit furstocks in any of ZOS' future plans?

jsvIUvI.jpg?1
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?
    AFvgLfc.png?1
    We know that ZOS developed ESO's engine internally. Does ZOS have a name for that engine? official or unofficial?
    So... any update on first person mount riding?
    Edited by Gidorick on May 18, 2016 4:17PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know that ZOS developed ESO's engine internally. Does ZOS have a name for that engine? official or unofficial?

Personally, I'm still hoping it's something TES related like... "The Mundus Machine." :lol:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
This discussion has been closed.