Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• annarr1117nub18_ESO
    Cannot reset my ESO:TU account password.
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    I keep getting "You cannot reset your password at this time".
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of us, myself included, are overwhelmingly excited about housing. Is there anything that you can share at this point? Even just a scrap?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot reset my ESO:TU account password.
    I keep getting "You cannot reset your password at this time".
    @annarr1117nub18_ESO I doubt they will sort out your password issues live on Twitch. There would be all sorts of privacy issues. You want Customer Support.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • zantarizb14_ESO
    zantarizb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The dead air on ESO Live is starting to make me genuinely concerned about what is going on behind the scenes that we may not be aware of. It's been over a month now since the last episode. Is ESO Live dead? Leave of Absence? This type of radio silence gets people to start imagining the worse... especially since it was announced that there was going to be a show that never happened. "Is ESO having financial difficulties and ESO Live is being cut to save costs?"

If the show has been put on hold because Gina had her baby, or you are delaying the show because DB is behind schedule... isn't it best to just be up-front about it?
    Edited by zantarizb14_ESO on May 1, 2016 6:31PM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The dead air on ESO Live is starting to make me genuinely concerned about what is going on behind the scenes that we may not be aware of. It's been over a month now since the last episode. Is ESO Live dead? Leave of Absence? This type of radio silence gets people to start imagining the worse... especially since it was announced that there was going to be a show that never happened. "Is ESO having financial difficulties and ESO Live is being cut to save costs?"

If the show has been put on hold because Gina had her baby, or you are delaying the show because DB is behind schedule... isn't it best to just be up-front about it?

They usually do not have time to stream when they are busy and right now no doubt too much of their time is spent on PTS right now to stream. I would not expect another Live until after DB.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we, in the near future, be able to dye our weapons? Rubedite swords are nice, but pink is not a very intimidating colour.
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will we, in the near future, be able to dye our weapons? Rubedite swords are nice, but pink is not a very intimidating colour.

No, Zenimax has no intention of adding Weapon Dyeing.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Frantastick
    Frantastick
    ✭✭
    What are the chances of an RP server or phase?
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you please make craft bags not ESO plus linked? It is not fair to advertise a game that needs no subscription then make something as essential as crafting bags linked to ESO plus that will ultimately force people to subscribe. Everyone needs crafting bags so our banks can finally be relieved of thier enormous crafting supplies.
    Please ZOS reconsider!
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crafting bags rework... the idea before is nice but I think a better idea is this:
    Crafting bags should give you like 100 mats space. Everyone receive few of them free... for more bags you need to buy them from crown shop. Sub will give you unlimited storage. Win Win Win

Q: When can we expect more free or fee Group dungeons? And any slight chance to see dungeons where team have to go on separate ways just like in Hel Ra Citadel?
  • TheSpaceWhale
    TheSpaceWhale
    ✭✭
    The new blocking indicator coming in with DB seriously breaks immersion and roleplay, and is completely unnecessary as there's already animations that indicate blocking. Could we get a toggle to turn it off?
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    Will name changes be in the crown store with DB release or will it come later? It will determine wether I delete a character or not.
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JanS @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_KaiSchober Developers, when you already do something with kagouties to make EP players available get a trophy with them to achieve? Make as well as made to nix hounds, or make trophies of the loot that drops from mobs at any level, but not with mobs that are not more than 5 levels below the player. Somehow, with the low-level mobs drop the materials for crafting, as do the trophies in the same exception, the materials available for loss from any mobs. What's complicated? I read every patch notes, there are new areas, new DLC, in areas where there is no kagouties, that each DLC smaller and poorer filling, but no solution to trophy achievements for all.

P.S. I see you make some Eidetic Memories books available to get after quest completion. Is it for books that can be accessible by enter in some dungeons or similarry for books that in another phase of quest/zone (like Letter Home in Shadowfen which must be on ship, but on place fired crates instead book)?
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Another question. Are you going to introduce the possibility of changing styles of ready-made equipment? It's silly and stupid constantly alter your equipment, if its appearance bothered. It is necessary to introduce the possibility of converting between styles, subject to availability of the material and introduce more of any resource used for the conversion. Let it costs some money, but it will be cheaper than re-do the whole outfit.
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    Another question. Are you going to introduce the possibility of changing styles of ready-made equipment? It's silly and stupid constantly alter your equipment, if its appearance bothered. It is necessary to introduce the possibility of converting between styles, subject to availability of the material and introduce more of any resource used for the conversion. Let it costs some money, but it will be cheaper than re-do the whole outfit.

It could even require some large amount of style materials to add to the cost and repurpose older style mats. The cost is high and more importantly it's too time consuming to recraft with change and update.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will the Werewolf Berserker Morph ever get the black fur? Many many werewolf players have been asking for this for a long time. There's many threads and comments about this, too many to link here. I'd love to know if it will be added or if it cannot be added, at least a reason why not :)

(Name pronunciation: glay-see-anna)

Thanks in advance!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • SGT_Courtney
    SGT_Courtney
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ESO Live,
    First off thanks to all of you, for everything you do. My question is this: With all the huge trait changes coming to crafting in the dark brotherhood update is there any way we could get a full deconstruction refund of resources with items we have already crafted ourselves? Maybe just a one time deal? It's so time consuming to gather 70+ dreugh wax or tempering alloys and I think just about every one will want to remake their gear.
    Thanks for reading!
  • ianleenders043
    hi zenimax, its been a long time since eso launched and we only saw some cinematic trailers about the three heroes , but what about cinematic trailers for dlc's wil those ever be there would love to see what you got in store :)
  • Cucarachon
    Here are my questions:

1) How many skill points are there available in game ? Is the cap not shown anywhere intended or is it for lack of demand?
    2) Will we get same faction dueling? It would be awesome practicing with friends
    3) I see that there are at least 18 normal group dungeons but only 10 veteran group dungeons. What happened with the other ones? I thought it was cool that the quests are different and continue.

Thanks for the great game!
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

My question is, in the future will there ever be a guild hall or Inn where guilds can meet, plan trials, dungeons or just meet up and chat with other guildies?

Second question: When do you think player housing will be implemented into the game?

No Lollygagging.
  •  joshylonstoky
    do somebody know how the thief guild dlc makes your characters eyes glow blue??
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I heard that the DLC generally take place after the whole Molag Bal affair, which is the reason why we don't see active Dolmens in new zones. What is your stance on this content type moving forward, by which I mean 'public, timed or pseudo-random, non-quest objective'? Relatedly, do you have plans for vignettes moving forward (which I feel added a lot of flavour to the game)?
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way to put again the Hero Costumes?
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you please consider adding a 10-20 second disorient duration to the already existing 6 second disorient that Spear Shards and its morph, Luminous Shards have?

The requested change would bring Templar disorient capability in line with other class skills (Rune Prison, Petrify, and Agony). Thank you <3
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question:Given the recent public outcry over exploiting game bugs could you please give us some insight into how you deal with such issues, this has been broken into some some sub points below.
    • Why does it often seem issues are not addressed until they become public knowledge (on the forums) even though they have been reported weeks prior?
    • What is the current system in place for those caught exploiting, do you work on a strikes system or each case is taken individually in regards to punishments.
    • Are you able to confiscate materials or gold from accounts which have been found to be exploiting?
    • What changes would you like to make in future regarding your current system ie more transparency, better communication or warnings etc.

Sorry to add a rather controversial subject to the list however this is information myself and a lot of others are interested in after current events. It would be nice to have better understanding of ZOS inner workings regarding rule enforcement and account sanctions.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    do somebody know how the thief guild dlc makes your characters eyes glow blue??

I think what you are referring to is either: the mind-shriven skin that was in the crown store with Imperial City and is no longer available; because unfortunately ZOS removes old content from the Crown Store (something I wish ZOS didn't do and would leave everything where it is) , or the Dro'mathra skin that is obtained from completing the veteren mode of the trial: Maw Of Lorkhaj.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    With all the new skill line implements brought in by the thieves guild and soon the dark brotherhood, is there any chance of seeing new "ACTIVE" skills such as a new class, class skills, or new curses (vampire werewolf)?

Also related to crafting any chance of seeing "weekly writs"? Where it's a complex order for gear maybe involving sets and trait requirements on a variety of pieces to get a chance at some quality crafting loot.
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! here is my question,
    Will we ever get a Looking For Crafter System in the game?
    Right now the only way a crafter can find work to do is either join a guild and let others know he/she is a crafter or spam zone chat about what he/she has to offer.
    Both have a certain functionality but since the game's crafting system is so rich i believe they somewhat hinder and sabotage crafters in a way. The lack of a Traders Channel in the game's chat system makes it even harder as it is.
    Thanks for all the amazing new motifs btw keep it up:)
    Edited by Daz_dingoeb17_ESO on May 5, 2016 6:57AM
    Uncle Sheo is the best
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    I have a couple questions

1st. is about trait research times why are they so long even after spending all the time to level the crafting skill line, hunting the skyshards to fill that skill line, plus the time it takes to find all the traits then you have these ridiculous research times. in my opinion the longest you should have to wait if you are maxed out is 1 week for the 9th trait 1 month is just not logical please explain the thought process behind this

2nd is about vr16 crafting why does it cost 10 times more than 15 again where is the logic here i do not see it please explain.

I say the worst part of any mmo game is farming it is a huge waste of time unless it is through battling
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
This discussion has been closed.