Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you make the Assistants in the crown store cheaper? They're way overpriced. The merchant doesn't even repair your armor.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would ther be plans in the future (or even possible) to add an Imperial Faction in the future. Maybe after finishing all three storylines? You could sync it to lore by stating the PC is a refugee from the nonsense going on in Cyrodiil. Members could "volunteer" with the three factions in pvp freely or none at all (pvp hard-mode).

IDK I would like it and we could even make places like Anvil and other free parts of Cyrodiil our home down the road.

Tl;dr - I miss Oblivion.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a console user I would gladly hand over 700 crowns for the chance to buy the Blacksmith Costume.

Like a certain glowing cat mount, we never got the chance to buy it or the Chef one.

Are there any plans to give PSN and XB users a shot?
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Tommy1979AtWar
    Tommy1979AtWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Two part hardball (somewhat salty but honest) question.

With the addition of crafting bags being for ESO+ members only meaning B2P players whom have purchased the past DLCs etc will have to suck it up and subscribe while counting their past purchases and support of the B2P model as a complete waste of money, are there any plans to offer B2P customers a solution to bank or inventory space in the future?
    Or should we cut our loses and look elsewhere for a games developer who won't renege on an advertised and already bought & sold "No Subscription Required" option?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect to see and unlock titles for professions like Blacksmith, Tailor, Carpenter, Merchant, Chef, Artisan (jack-of-all-trades) be added to the game?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the new runeboxes include the soul shriven skin?
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Any plans on merging all the Alliances in to PVE zones (DLC zones perhaps)? like to be able to see other alliances than my own alliance, this could improve alot of social interaction between people and create more opportunity to discuss things.
  • Calippe_Hac
    Calippe_Hac
    ✭✭
    I just can't resist this "ask us anything" to ask when are you going to finally fix the sound issues with the 64 bit client.

I most humbly apologize and will immediately prepare to commit Seppuku for causing you loose face on this issue.

It's only been months. :(

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Morag Tong motif not be included in the DB DLC?

Morag.png?psid=1
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    I find that it is really nerve racking as to wearing the style that i want and the set pieces that i want and the character just ends up looking weird so i think there should be more costumes on crown store like maybe costumes of each styles and also dye able, this way we can look cool and have the set pieces underneath the costumes.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    can we please get an update on player housing?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    what are the new styles coming in dark brotherhood?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    can we please get an update on player housing?

They can only give us an update when they're done writing the blueprints.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please add crafting bags for people not subscribed to ESO plus?
    Not everyone wants an XP boost. Can't you can make it purchasable seperately?
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on April 29, 2016 10:06AM
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    so with the re-work of traits and now the removal vet ranks any chance of ever letting us re work already crafted gear? For some of us who cant no life and spend all day on content and farming tons of mats. Getting a full v16 or champ 160 legendary gear set can be pretty costly so having to re make it all is the feat of months of work for me.
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any news on group finder for trials? all this amazing content just out of my reach :(
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you have said in relation to cross platform play that your open to it but both companys would have to come together well rocket league has made it happen. my question would be i know your open to but are you actively looking into this? with both microsoft and sony both saying they would be willing to talk to any developer wanting to make this happen my question is are you talking?
    Edited by hamburgerler76 on April 29, 2016 10:16AM
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    I know this is a silly request but, can you make it so that face shield and masked helmets can be made without the face shield or mask? I like my characters face and I like the look of these helmets so I don't want to enable the Hide Helmet option however, I don't want to run around with a female character wearing, let's say, an Orcish helmet with an ugly Orc male face shield. It's just a matter of texture mapping, right? Just add the ability to make the face covers invisible. It would read in the options, Hide Helmet and just below that, Hide Helmet Mask. Why spend time on a characters face when leveling up to better armor simply renders facial appearances useless. The best example is the Heavy Orcish Helmet. The better the armor becomes from level to level, the players face becomes covered. I don't like having to wear a level 20 helmet on a Vet just so I can see her face. The helmet is great but the mask should be optional.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the next ESO live? You guys just up and vanished for a while. What about the people unlucky enough to get to PAX? :neutral:
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Another lore question...

What happens to the wolf spirit of one cured of their werewolf disease?

There seem to be a couple of theories that I've heard of and wondered if there was any truth to them:

~ The wolf spirit is destroyed in the process.
    ~ The wolf spirit is sent to Hircine's realm.

Also, HUGE thanks for the wolf mounts coming with the new DLC! Any chance we can get some as following companions too?

3604176.jpg
    Edited by SilentFox22 on April 29, 2016 7:14PM
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it may seem like a silly aesthetic concern, but it's still important to a few of us...

Will you address the issue with health bars and, as a consequence, name plates, being overly large and not scaling with distance on the PTS?

Note: They do not scale with distance on live, but the effect is even more noticeable on the PTS.
  • RAVISSER
    RAVISSER
    Soul Shriven
    What I like most about games is immersion. ESO does a good job with the scenery, the storytelling and the voice acting. Nevertheless, a few thing I'd like to mention/request:

- Many voices are used too often, a bit more variety would be appreciated;
    - In The Rift I encountered captain Viveka, whose voice is done by text to speech processing. I hope that's an oversight and not meant to be permanent;
    - Will you keep zones separated by using loading screens? It would be so much more immersive if it was possible to travel through Tamriel without ever encountering a single loading screen;
    - Instead of using loading screens when travelling from wayshrine to wayshrine, could you do some kind of animation that suggests moving at great speed from one to the other;
    - When travelling by ship, could you perhaps give players the option to actually experience the whole trip (and even at times encounter pirates that have to be fought);
    - Will ESO support Oculus Rift / HTC Vive etc in both first and third person view?

Edited by RAVISSER on April 29, 2016 7:47PM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for the new items coming to the crown store, but why do old items have to be removed?
    Surely you can make room for them somehow. This is the chef and blacksmith costume thing all over again.
    Please make a way to keep all the crown store items in the crown store.pretty please :wink:
  • RocDonald
    RocDonald
    ✭✭✭
    What is the answer to life, the universe, everything?
  • GoodOrc
    GoodOrc
    ✭✭
    What are your plans for the near future for Werewolf and vampire?

P.S. @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm waiting for the second year that werewolves become playable subclass
    Edited by GoodOrc on April 29, 2016 11:08PM
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    i know you have said no flying mounts but how about something like hovering mounts could be like a netch that floats 2 or 3 feet off the ground and holds you in its tenticals like a seat?
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the new, sleek look of the website (that's similar to the console UI), also find its way to the PC launcher and client? I rather like the new look.
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    RAVISSER wrote: »
    What I like most about games is immersion...

- Instead of using loading screens when travelling from wayshrine to wayshrine, could you do some kind of animation that suggests moving at great speed from one to the other;
    - When travelling by ship, could you perhaps give players the option to actually experience the whole trip (and even at times encounter pirates that have to be fought)

These would be awesome!!!
  • glen_douglasb16_ESO
    glen_douglasb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Quick question - hopefully a GM can drop a reply ?

With the removal of Veteran Ranks - and transfer to Champion Points coming up in the Dark Brotherhood DLC....is there actually any point now in playing / trying to level a character ?

1) I have a v16, V8 and V5 characters
    2) I have 400 ish Champion points

From what I have read VR's are to be converted to Champion points so I will end up having all my characters at level 50, and 160 Champion points. What happens:

1) I lose the champion points I have earned over 160 ?
    2) Any more I gain between now and the patch rollout would also be lost as we are all limited back to 160 CPs ?
    3) Or do I gain 160 when the VRs are dropped (but with a cap of 501).
    4) If "3" above then again there is no point in trying to gain champion points / levels as I would already be at the cap (400+160 CPs)

Cheers

G

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Craglorn ever be Soloable in the future?
This discussion has been closed.