Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    BASE GAME PATCH FEATURES & CONTENT

Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits

What are the coming changes to traits with the Dark Brotherhood release?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to have the "Blessing of War" buff applied by slaying one of the Imperial City Patrolling Horrors just like you get the buff by killing a Cyrodiil delve boss? This would encourage players inside the Imperial City to form parties and kill the bosses to get a buff for extra Alliance Points as well as earn achievements associated with the Patrolling Horrors, getting unique loot etc. Currently players who want to earn extra alliance points have to leave Imperial City and head down to one of the caves which is not practical.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to add a fishing assistant? One that gives the same bonus as getting two people to fish together and doubles the catch as there's two people fishing?
    Fishing is getting tiring and is truthfully a bit boring. The drop rate for rare fishes is low and it takes forever. I like collecting achievments as I am admittedly a completionist. But It's just taking too much out of me.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • iluvatar1980
    iluvatar1980
    Soul Shriven
    When is latency and random crashing going to stop in AvA servers
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are you guys nerfing vWGT, vICP and CoA? CoA has been in game since February 2014, so why nerf it now?? It has been a challenge for a long time and should remain a challenge. WGT and ICP have been a lot of groups go-to dungeons for extremely challenging content and it's getting the nerfhammer as well. What's the reasoning behind this?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any hope of ever getting active skills for the new Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you actively working on new Undaunted dungeons?

Can we please get the Master Gatherer perk to apply to fishing time?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys planning to create new active skill line for player to enjoy ? I do really like the fact that there's content to be added to the game but is this in your planification to give a new momentum to the gameplay ? How do you see class evolving from now on ?
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What is the range on heavy attacks particularly destruction staves
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Foreverxghosty
    Will you ever consider allowing a one-time character copy like how you did for PC players however for console players to transfer their characters to PC?
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we only need to subscribe once to eso plus for the craft bags? If not, what will happen to our materials once the subscription ends? If you make it that we only need to subscribe one that would help new players try it and also it's a very useful feature that every player needs so why not sell craft bags in the crown store seperately. I'm sure it would make a lot of sales.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we only need to subscribe once to eso plus for the craft bags? If not, what will happen to our materials once the subscription ends? If you make it that we only need to subscribe one that would help new players try it and also it's a very useful feature that every player needs so why not sell craft bags in the crown store seperately. I'm sure it would make a lot of sales.
    They have already answered this question in another thread here you go
    You'll still be able to access your items in the Craft Bag, but won't be able to add any new materials to it.
  • zantarizb14_ESO
    zantarizb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to the April 8th episode of ESO Live? In the March 25th episode there was mention that the next episode would be on the regular schedule of 2 weeks on April 8th. I was looking forward to a show about the upcoming changes in Dark Brotherhood. Actually, at this point we've missed two shows because there should have been one on April 22nd. I assume there might have been something posted here on the forums, but I would suggest that if you are planning on cancelling a show that it would be nice to records a brief twitch announcing the cancellation so that people who go to Twitch looking for the previously announced show will find something there announcing / explaining the cancellation / delay / rescheduling of the show.

I'm not posting this to be rude, this is genuine feedback.
    Edited by zantarizb14_ESO on April 24, 2016 6:44PM
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    I have a question,i love playing this game but i hate it when i plan to play it all weekend and i cant even get logged in and it boots me back to my dashboard. when is that going to get fixed or should i give up on ever being level 50,cancel my eso plus, and give up on besthesda/zenimax? the bad part is that i chose to play this game over fallout 4 because fallout 4 was starting to get a little boring...
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you make Imperial City and Craglorn Soloable in the Future?
    I don't have any friends on eso so I would really like if you implemented this as In imperial City I can focus on pvp and in Craglorn I can focus on pve. And besides, those areas are kind of ghost towns now.
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on April 24, 2016 10:19PM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    They have already answered this question in another thread here you go
    You'll still be able to access your items in the Craft Bag, but won't be able to add any new materials to it.

Thank you :smile:
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you make Craft Bags available in the crown store seperately without eso plus?
    I don't want the xp boost or other things. I purchase all the items I need with crowns.
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Do you ever plan on adding lawful content to the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs? Like joining the Iron Wheel or refusing to join the Brotherhood and trying to destroy them instead?
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that you are reworking Sanctum Ophidia, do you also plan to rework Aetherian Archive, Dragonstar Arena and Hel Ra Citadel somewhere in the (near) future?
    Edited by Woeler on April 25, 2016 12:42PM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the PAX write up:

"Q12: So, the mechanics of poison if you are playing a race with an innate resistance to poison is the player-owned poison going to be treated the same way as poison from a monster or will there be a reduction in the resistance as far as PvP?"

"RL: Umm, I don't know off the top of my head. I know that the snakeblood passive in the Alchemy line actually has an effect on poisons as well so my assumption is that it does but I haven't tested it personally. That's a question I can go back and ask Wrobel.""

How will Snakeblood infuence DB poisons ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a possibility of ever getting costumes as Motifs so we can craft and dye different parts for mix and match use? We already have individual clothes, which is what these Motifs would create.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know Zenimax uses figures, feedback, and other data to determine their courses of action when making changes, but frankly this isn't always the best way to go. The current change to Weighted is no doubt due to so few actually using the trait. However, that doesn't mean it should be removed entirely! Therefore Zenimax is it not possible for you to leave the Attack Speed on a trait alongside the new effects? Just because the majority doesn't use it doesn't mean it should go away entirely... It is after all the ONLY WAY at this time to increase attack speed and frankly I like and use the increase myself. Please consider this question and if you decide not to make it part of a trait please find a way to add it into the game by another means.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on April 26, 2016 7:18PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Could we get a tab in the inventory window for stolen items? So we could click on it and inventory would only show stolen items.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please explain the reasoning behind some of the choices that were made with the upcoming changes to the vampire skill line with Dark Brotherhood? Specifically, the decision to make the Dark Stalker passive only apply during the fourth stage of vampirism. Why was that necessary?

Thanks
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Wakkoo
    Wakkoo
    ✭✭
    With player housing being confirmed, have you ever thought of player owned shops and stands?
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, with the upcoming character customisation, will we be able to change our character's voices?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are there no dolmens in DLC zones (not counting the world boss in Orsinium)?

Related: how do the DLC stories relate to the main story in terms of chronology? What is time? Are we going in circles?
    Edited by petraeus1 on April 27, 2016 6:37PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »
    Why are there no dolmens in DLC zones (not counting the world boss in Orsinium)?

Related: how do the DLC stories relate to the main story in terms of chronology? What is time? Are we going in circles?
    @petraeus1 I can answer that one; chronologically after. There are no dolmens because the Planemeld is over. All DLC content (from Orsinium onwards) takes place in 2E 583, whereas the events of the Main Quest and Alliance Storylines take place in 2E 582.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon folks. With the introduction of the DB on PTS I will save some of my mechanics questions for that forum. In the meantime...

Given we just had Thieves Guild drop in March and the Dark brotherhood is scheduled for the end of May, does that mean the next DLC is be approximately end of July/start of August? Or will we be looking at end of August/ Start of September?

What are the names of the next two DLCs? Any hints about content?

We were told housing was a medium/moderate term priority, so is that expected to come out in DLC this year?

Arenas/battle grounds were noted to be a long term priority compared to housing and vet rank removal, has it raised up in status since completing one of those other priorities?

If you are not listening to the community why do you keep using my ideas from the forum?

Any chance at getting polymorphism mounts? Centaur, spider daedra, minotaur, lamia, or other large creatures that would apply/drop when you mount/dismount?

Can we expect a half a year "road ahead" now that we've pretty much implemented everything discussed in the year ahead back in January?

Is there an expected date for new dungeons? We've seen data mined hints about new helmets & shoulders

Since most of this is future state stuff I don't expect much of it to be answered, but it's on my mind.

Thanks for your time. =)
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you introduce mount armor dyeing?
    I would like to have my mount's armor mach my character's :smile:
This discussion has been closed.