Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• soleil.clercb14_ESO
    Will there ever be more "legendary armor items" added to the game? As in one piece of gear that has a good bonus all on its own and looks cool. Similar to 1 piece bloodspawn / molag kena. Currently there's only master weapons from DSA and MA weapons.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Heya folks, time for another shotgun blast of questions:

Can we get a hint of any upcoming improvements to guilds? Will we ever offer things like guild progression to offer unique tabards, expanded bank space, guild halls, trophies, or titles? How about things like guild quests?

Will there ever be rewards for achievement points, things like unique motifs, crafting mats, bags, etc. That can be purchased the more achievement points a character has? This was hinted at a while ago but I haven't seen any news.

Can we get an improvement to the Cyrodill daily quests? The most useful ones right now are the kill enemy players quest while the keep and resource quests send us to useless parts of the map. The rewards are also kind if pitiful, maybe offer gear bags?

Can we get an AP buff for capturing resources or keeps? Currently if we take an objective uncontested we spend more time and resources for a very small reward. This punishes tactically minded people that take advantage of hitting soft targets.

Any way to get a damage meter hit posting for after you die or complete a dungeon? This would show thing like your top hit, total damage, and time in an event. This would only be visible to the individual. PC players have addons that can do this, but console players don't.

Can we get blue rewards once for doing a random normal dungeon and purple rewards for completing a random veteran dungeon once a day? The veteran dungeons are harder and typically take longer.

Do you have plans in the future to stop supporting the 32 bit client and only support 64 bit, like with directx 11?

Will ww see more abilities to help counter heal spamming? Major defile, available on lethal arrow and reverberating bash, are one of the few abilities to shut down healers while the rest relies on equipment. On a contrast we have multiple abilities to reflect, mitigate, or dodge damage and projectiles & melee.

Any updates on adding objectives into Imperial City and how it will affect the areas?

Thanks for your time folks.

I was about to say Hero has his turn last time ;) But I would really like to know some of these too....

As for the dungeon mention, it seems weird to me that the normal random dungeon gives just as much xp/loot at a veteran. If I go for a random dungeon it's always normal.. due to the rewards being the same for usually less effort and time.
    Edited by MissBizz on April 8, 2016 9:29PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we likely to see any more of the Tribunal by the end of the year?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @newtinmpls This one?
    Patron. Now that you have entered into a partnership with Uraviin Dres, there will be a few changes. First, I will be unable to send you personalized notes for the foreseeable future. That's just not my cup of flin. Second, your regular shipments will continue. Third, I will avenge myself against Veesk. After all, I am a scion of House Dres.

That one is message 200, and is thus currently the final message in the Clothing hireling set.
    Since when is that the last one? I used to get a follow up from the argonian saying that she got her diary (or whatever) back from the nasty Dres.
    Recovery of the journal is in messages 145, 161, and 177. See Veesk-Olan.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc that is horrible.......
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide an update on the removal of VR ranks for player characters AND the NPCs in all VR labeled areas.
    Specifics:
    -What exactly is expected to change?
    -Are you confident that this will be removed with the Dark Beotherhood update or is it likely to be delayed longer?
    -Why (if delayed)?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    can we get a set schedule for this show? same day every month? or actually a bi weekly show? the random guessing is probably costing viewers.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans for a Shadowscale motif crafting style?

There aren't many armors tailored to look good on Argonians. It would be great to see a Shadowscale motif introduced. It would go great with the Dark Brotherhood DLC. Just saying.
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    How does it feel to make a profit on a subpar product? And after the game being released for 2 years and people leaving because of performance issues and lack of end game content how much longer do you realistically believe you can continue to make a profit?
  • steff127b16_ESO
    When will we be able to finally change our races? Last year you said it's scheduled to come with Dark Brotherhood, but at the beginning of 2016 it was mentioned to be released seperatly?
    Can't be that difficult to implement, can it?
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    When Vet Ranks are removed, will all monsters be level 50 or will monsters also scale with champion points?

• WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a month.

When's the random blaring sounds issues going to be fixed?
  • Kebo
    Kebo
    ✭✭✭
    Have you thought about adding a Gifting System to the Crown Store? It would be nice to be able to gift item from Crown Store to our friends and that when they get online they get a pop up message saying "X" person sent you a gift, etc, etc. Is this a possibility in the near future?
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Are there any plans for a Shadowscale motif crafting style?

There aren't many armors tailored to look good on Argonians. It would be great to see a Shadowscale motif introduced. It would go great with the Dark Brotherhood DLC. Just saying.

From what I've seen, most Shadowscales tend to wear Primal (or is it Barbaric? I always get those two mixed up) gear, so I guess there already is a Shadowscale motif ;D

In all seriousness, I'm all for more motifs.
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a month.

yes, when are they going to get fixed zos?
  • Solace of Shadows
    “...and so the moral of the story is: After you slap someone in the face with a dead fish, start running immediately. No standing and laughing at the look on their face. You can laugh while you run.”
    Wolf looked at me, eyes narrowed in thought, “Is that why you used to say ‘When in doubt, slap them in the face with a fish’?”
    “Yep! It's my motto!”
    “I thought your motto was ‘It is better to be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass’.”
    “I can have more than one motto!” I protested, “Absolutely no rules against it!”
    Wolf sighed in resignation before reminding me I had a question.
    “Oh right. So I’ve heard that the new magic bags are being made, ones that will hold only crafting materials. Will each bag only hold certain ingredients, such as a bag for alchemy regents or a bag for only runes? Will these bags take up space in our inventory or in our bank?”
    “Will the meat from the animals I slaughter go bad?” Wolf interjected.
    “Of course they won’t. They're Magic Bags! Wolf, don’t waste time with stupid questions!”
    “Look who's talking,” he glared at me, “And why are you always calling me Wolf all the time? I have a name.”
    “Wait...what? You do?”
    “Of course!”
    “Well...what is it?” I asked.
    "Maybe I can't tell you.\," he grumbled, "Maybe I'm too stupid to remember."
    "Oh, come on!"
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • RAVISSER
    RAVISSER
    Soul Shriven
    The Dolmen's are not very impressive. There is no sense of 'impending doom' as it is clear that there is no real threat. It goes away practicaly by itself. Could you, in a future DLC, make a province of Tamriel that is under a real threat by Molag Bal? Where for instance a dolmen that is not dealt with in time, slowly sickens the land and sends out armies of Deadra so strong that it requires players of all alliances to work together to drive the Deadra back? This should result in epic battles as seen in the cinematic trailer where players will be facing an army of Deadra instead of small groups of them that can be killed of one by one. Siege weapons of course should be included.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    RAVISSER wrote: »
    The Dolmen's are not very impressive. There is no sense of 'impending doom' as it is clear that there is no real threat. It goes away practicaly by itself. Could you, in a future DLC, make a province of Tamriel that is under a real threat by Molag Bal? Where for instance a dolmen that is not dealt with in time, slowly sickens the land and sends out armies of Deadra so strong that it requires players of all alliances to work together to drive the Deadra back? This should result in epic battles as seen in the cinematic trailer where players will be facing an army of Deadra instead of small groups of them that can be killed of one by one. Siege weapons of course should be included.

I agree with this idea, this would be EPIC! :smiley:
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to create and store champion point configurations?

For those of us that need to switch roles regularly, it's unnecessarily burdensome and expensive to frequently switch between healing and damage dealing and tanking setups.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    It's been a month.

yes, when are they going to get fixed zos?

Khajiit agrees she would like an update on the scary random noises. This one was training the boy orc at the weekend and was seemingly followed round by what this one can only describe as a squeaky demon baby noise.

There were also random bursts of very loud static and disturbing delays on dialogue (which led to the orc hearing the Queen of Wayrest talking about her dog while running through the marketplace).

The boy orc is proving hard enough to train as a good thief and the loud noises are not helping his concentration nor the patience of this poor khajiit!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    why cant maormer be one of the playable races?
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, so my issue is: after weeks of levelling my crafting skills up to lvl 50 and putting 10/10 skill points into their main passives just to be able to craft my highly anticipated end-game vr16 gear/weapons, I learned that I won't get any nirncrux from the surveys given as a reward for the completion of writs, cause I own Orsinium DLC and all of my surveys require me to look for the rich nodes in Wrothgar, not in Craglorn. It's unfair! It seems like 9/10 writs are much more profitable than the maxed ones. I don't have any crafting alts who would have 9/10 crafting abilities, and I don't want to be forced to make them just to be able to find the nirn. So my question is:

Do you plan to change the way of getting the nirncrux (potent and fortified) by giving people, who have their crafting skills maxed (lvl 50; 10/10 skill points invested into main passives), the chance to find the nirncrux from surveys doing in Wrothgar (not only in Craglorn as it is now)?
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    When will we be able to change our character's appearance? I used to be happy with how my main looked but lately I've been wanting a change. I've put a lot of work into her progression and skills so starting a new character is out of the question for me.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there at some point more races added to the game which we can play as?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Vifen
    Vifen
    ✭✭✭
    Customer support (F1) used to have a search option that showed topics not covered by the tutorials ( e.g. how skill damage is linked with stam/mag pools) but now it is gone.
    Are there any plans to make an equivalent help option or to just put it back ?
    PC EU

G Strongarm - 50 sorc
    Vifen Ah - 50 dk crafter
  • opencagekitty
    opencagekitty
    Soul Shriven
    Launch day bug: When would they fix the guild bank frequently not loading?
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will this game be stable enough to play? Every form of content is either a lag-fest or results in a crash. Trials are not able to be completed as long as our group keeps getting d/c'd or crashing. Dungeons and trials are particularly bad, but it occurs even while doing nothing, regardless of location. I have crashed immediately after logging in on numerous occasions. In many instances I find that mechanics and enemies are invisible until sometimes 10-15 after they spawn or occur.

So, when is this getting fixed? There are a lot of other games that look pretty appealing about now. I've been subscribing and playing this game since PC launch, and never had issues like this until TG went live. What's the beef, ZOS? When is it getting fixed? Do you expect us to sit here and wait patiently for you to deliver the product for which we are paying? How long do you think that will persist before the masses of us who (literally) cannot play right now, give up and never look back?
  • Shadowstep2003
    Shadowstep2003
    ✭✭✭
    Will console players ever be able to migrate their accounts to PC? What are the technical difficulties in allowing such a migration?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    can also expect a dragon priest costume aswell?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    im just wondering but where have dragons originated from? did they come with the nords from atmora or have they always been in skyrim? if so then why have they not tried to migrate in other parts of tamriel. though ive in wrothgar there was the story of a dragon and its followers who traveled from skyrim to wrothgar and settled there.
This discussion has been closed.