Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Necromancy? Class? or SKill Line? and When? :D
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    why is game crashing on pve so frequently?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    also the dungeons are glitchy aswell, especially city of ash
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    when i do active finder the group members never have a mike. why is this? are they from different alliance so we cant communicate?
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Also is it possible now IC was out last year to update the soul skin so it unlocks if you have completed the sewer event activement and for the scamp pet an activement for doing the event five times.
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you add in-game version of crown exclusive items.
    Specifically speaking about the assistants in a topic here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2839701/#Comment_2839701

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Nael
    Nael
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any chance, someday, to see new emotes like those encountered in Thieves Guild, on npc, becoming available one way or another for us, in addition to the great number already in game for players ? Such a shame to watch beautiful, realistic positions and still be sitting like something was stuck in the wrong spot. :/
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Any plans on making Carglorn into a v16 area so that we have a place where can do many daily quests with grouping?
  • Braxek
    Braxek
    Where is the battle grounds? My guild and I have only though about moving everyone from other mmos to eso because we heard that there would be battle grounds, the current pvp is good but it relies to much on numbers and aoe spamming to be successful. So we were promised battle grounds and we want to know where is the battle grounds that were promised?
    Those who walk in the night beware the shadow's hand
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    Will ESO: TU feature more "realistic" looking character models, creature models, item models, environment models and etc. this year somehow?
    Edited by annarr1117nub18_ESO on April 2, 2016 12:33AM
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS. What made you think that the merchant without repair option or the option to buy repair kits was worth 5000 crowns?
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • zadori1975
    Hello.
    I heard rumours about a new upcoming class. It's true ?
    Any chance we got soon some extra character slots. The basic 8 soon will be not enough. If a new class coming we need minimum 2 more new slots.
    Also will be nice a new daily crafting quest helper. An npc who is can be summoned everywhere, and can give as the daily quest rewards. Sometimes very annoying to travelling 6 different places to complete these quests.
    I playing on Xbox, so we can't use adding. Will be nice an addon support on consoles as well, or some official addons for professional players. I thought to move my profil to pc but I don't want to leave my community. Also I prefer playing on Xbox.
    I will happy to see my buffs on the screen with a timer, so I can follow easier, when I need them recasting them.
    The new combat text is very good, it was a first step what make this game better. Also whe have problems often whit game crash on the europen mega server. Sometimes just the game closed and drop back to the Xbox start menu. This happens very often 2 days ago, many of my mates getting very annoyed. Any idea what can do this problem?
    Also I am an ego plus subscriber. But I don't get my crowns recently. How can I check how much crowns get and spend so far ?

The game is a great fun, I hope in the future just getting better.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Dear zos, what many of us speculate about is the power of dual wielding.
    For some magical reason the stamina based weapon gives more spell damage when equipped.
    Could you enlighten us about the reason of this, was it meant that way or is it an unwanted bug?

There are lots of speculations and questions about this going around, so help our debates by telling us.
    Thank you :)
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Can we have some new quests about Aldmeri Dominion ? Thalmor quest by exemple, new island of summerset isles ?
    - Can we have an Imperial main quest ? Some imperial pve zones ?
    - Can we have some new lore books ?
    - Can we have a passage between zones like raidlorn & worthgar from DC's zones ? I mean, like a road, a bridge, i don't know... Something real, and from faction zone to cyrodiil gate too :)

i just want more realism & immersion :)

Edited by Xarc on April 2, 2016 1:27PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since Sorcs has Teleport, NBs have ambush both for magika and stamina, Templas have binding Javellin both for magika and stamina would it be fair for DKs to get Stamina Morph on Chains?

As a stamina DK my only option for gap closing is 2handed skill line and I wish to play with Dual Wield.

Would it be more fair for the other classes gap closers to be either Stamina or Magika? Or have 2handed gap closer removed?
  • Aliniel
    Aliniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this had been asked yet... Are there any plans for main story continuation? When can we expect another Daedra invasion? If I'm not mistaken, Varen Aquilarios appeared to us after finishing Orsinium story and wrned us about something horrible coming.

Another thing, why were Molag Bal and Mannimarco never made as dungeon bosses? I do not accept Imperial Sewers *** as a boss!

Can we expect more Veteran Dungeons anytime soon?

Another suggestion for loading screens. They are long. Very long. So, if you cannot quite figure out how to reduce them, can we have lore books displayed during loading? :)
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    The following questions start out the same. They may be repeated again until fixed or answered so don't be surprised. Most are cosmetic and should be easily fixed. SO here goes.

Was it intentional for Redguard Heavy armor girdles (belt buckles) to able to hover in the air much lower than the belt and have since then become a GROIN CUP! This has been since the Redguard armor redesign and has yet to be fixed. This not only looks odd but causes a clipping issue where the buckle goes into the character model.
    Solution: Maybe it's just me but belt buckles should be on the belt...

Was it intentional for several styles of shields to be positioned incorrectly? The list includes, Akaviri, Altmer, Ancient Elf, Breton, Dunmer, and Xivkin (I'm pretty sure there are more...)
    All of these styles' highest level of shields is positioned incorrectly on the character's back and arms when carried. You can also see that a shield is positioned incorrectly while looking at the straps inside the shield when carried. Just like the Redguard Girdle, if the arms aren't aligned with the models arm, it looks wrong. Also when you put an ancient armor shield on in first person and hold block, you will see what I mean. It completely takes up the screen compared to other shields) The identified shields look really odd when on the model's back. If you can't see the model's head, it's too high on the model. Is the model wearing the shield to protect the back of his head?! I'm guessing whoever positioned it on the model's back put the bottom of the shield at the waistline for some shields but not all. This results in tall shields fitting incorrectly instead of being centered and worn properly.
    Solution: Lower the position of the shield on the character when worn and held. Easy reference point is the straps on the shield can be put parallel with the arm and when worn on the back the shield needs to be lowered to at least show some portion of the model's head when seen from the rear.

Xivkin Shields suffer from a similar incorrect positioning as the previously mentioned shields however it just hovers away from the character model's back when worn and arm when being held. (MAGIC HOVERING SHIELDS FOR EVERYONE!)
    Solution: just bring the shield into the model's body a little.

Was it intentional for Glass heavy armor to produce incorrect colors when using the dye system? Red dye on other armor styles makes red. Easy to understand however red dye on Glass armor (specifically heavy armor) makes pink. And then darker color red dyes produce an even lighter color pink. Black makes grey and so on. How is that supposed to make sense? Also in previous patch notes, you pointed out that it was possible to have different styled gauntlets equipped with actual red color and wear glass boots that had the correct red color the matched. This shows that the system can actually produce a RED on glass heavy armor that was correct but instead we have to just settle for pink.

Was it intentional for Glass heavy armor to be singled out for having the worst dye? Wouldn't it make sense to have all dyes look the same on all heavy armors? WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Was it intentional for Outlaw shields (after level 36) to have a large central portion that could not be dyed at all? The shield has a border, an emblem, tribal symbols and this big empty area in the middle. This empty area is white and it seems like a waste to have the largest area on a shield to not be dyed. Wouldn't it make sense to make the largest area be the primary color, the border and the emblem be the secondary color and the tribal symbols be the tertiary color. Seems like such a waste (It took you over a year to give us shield dyes after armor dyes, please don't let it be another year until someone sees this error)

Was it intentional for the icon for Outlaw shields sanded beech level (level 26-34) to have an icon that is a staff? If you don't know, just go to a crafting station and look at the icon.
    Also was it intentional for Outlaw shields with the hickory wood (level 36-44) and higher to have the icon of the mid level icon(lower than level 36)? The higher levels gives us a kite shield that is not the icon displayed.
    Solution: I know these are bugs. Just verifying that you know about it and are looking into it.

Was it intentional for the combat system to instantly sheath the character's weapon immediately after the first strike in combat? This almost 50% of the time whether it's a magic spell or a charging attack. It especially looks weird after a shielded assault where my character sprints up to an enemy while his weapons and shield magically put themselves up and bumps into the enemy. I then have to unsheathe my weapons and try to continue to attack.
    Solution: I know this is a bug. Just verifying that you know about it and are looking into it.

Was it intentional to have character's sprint on the mounts back? This was seen in the video of the last ESO live. Looks funny yes but crappy at the same time. The fact that you guys pointed it out shows it may be the first time you've seen it. We've seen it many times and to me it's just like that time we had spaghetti leg model's that ran while dancing. It's annoying. Please fix it.

The next question is different because it's not pointing out anything wrong.
    Wrothgar introduced new attacks that enemies were able to do. This included one-handed weapon enemies performing a jumping spin counter attack that stunned us if it connected. Tanks that could leap into the air and come down in the targeted area with a downward stab. These new attacks bring more life to the game. Imagine if they were brought to pvp as weapon skills! Have we explored the possibility of these skills being used by players?

This concludes my questions. I will repeat if necessary but I'm really interested in hearing something about why Glass heavy armor dye is incorrectly programmed...
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliniel wrote: »
    Not sure if this had been asked yet... Are there any plans for main story continuation? When can we expect another Daedra invasion? If I'm not mistaken, Varen Aquilarios appeared to us after finishing Orsinium story and wrned us about something horrible coming.

Another thing, why were Molag Bal and Mannimarco never made as dungeon bosses? I do not accept Imperial Sewers *** as a boss!

Can we expect more Veteran Dungeons anytime soon?

Another suggestion for loading screens. They are long. Very long. So, if you cannot quite figure out how to reduce them, can we have lore books displayed during loading? :)

check this out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mp17QA2dWM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the battle grounds? My guild and I have only though about moving everyone from other mmos to eso because we heard that there would be battle grounds, the current pvp is good but it relies to much on numbers and aoe spamming to be successful. So we were promised battle grounds and we want to know where is the battle grounds that were promised?

small -scale pvp is in production, no eta on it though, check this out:

dueling a small scale PVP arenas confirmed!!!
    http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/28255517

Confirmed at 54:50
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/234379/small-scale-pvp-confirmed/p1
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually really surprised you guys didn't do an ESO live on 04/01/2016. The Natch Potes were great but man... a full ESO Live where you could poke fun at yourselves and the community... Life at ZOS with the Zenimax Custodian... A special lore segment dedicated to the grooming habits of the different races... Terrible fantasy art... the reveal of a "two wheel dwemer adventurer's auto-chariot" (think steampunk Segway)... Everything with "Coming Soon but no ETA"

oh well... you could maybe do it the next time April 1st aligns with a Friday... when will that be? 2022? There's a while to plan then!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Kebo
    Kebo
    ✭✭✭
    1. Why don't you make mount stats account wide? I remember some time ago when I asked why this wasn't implemented already and they told me this would give me an unfair advantage over other players but now you can buy the stats with real money, so, why not make it account wide?

2. Is there any possible way to add a Shrine to Stuhn and a Shrine to Kyne to Cyrodill? It's pretty annoying have to get out of Cyrodill and most of the times have to queue again for another 20 minutes just because we have to re-spec real quick. Is it possible to add this in a future patch?

Thanks in advance!
  • Ryskim
    Ryskim
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the playable necromancer? Will we ever have one? Is it in the works or planned for the future? Many players have been asking for this class since the launch of the game. Thank you.
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Now that 2 years passed and DarkBrotherhood (the last known expansion) is on the way, whats the future of ESO?
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few costumes which get unlocked at specific veteran ranks.

When veteran ranks are removed, will the unlock criteria change, or will the costumes be lost forever to those who haven't yet unlocked them?
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there still any plans for spellcrafting? Is it still being developed? Postponed indefinitely? Cancelled?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was the decision made to no longer make female models of armors? Using the male torso and merely "morphing" it results in sever distortion of the female character body.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever get round to fixing the friends list issue on xbox one. Friends are not appearing on friends lists for a number of months. Its quite important in a game such as this
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    Will there ever be an in-game scale slider for group play? I have a few friends at lower levels that I would like to do dungeons with but I do not have a Character near to their level.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    Question #2. Why is it that the instant I cast structured entropy, the target reacts BEFORE the skill has even reached the target. Kinda defeats the purpose of surprise, or is this intended?

Thanks #2,
    'Loko'
    DC - Ban D'aid - Breton Templar Healer
    DC - Ken Worth - Redguard Dragonknight
    DC - Shock n Oz - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    DC - Shaahni the Blade - Khajiit Nightblade
    XBoxOne
    "I believe you have my stapler"
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do some in-game lore sources state the Soulburst occurred in 2E 578, and others that it occurred in 2E 579? All agree that it is "four years before present", and the present year is 2E 582.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
This discussion has been closed.